Vore, Amputees, and scarred bodies

• 2 weeks later...

... Enough searching, I'm just gonna ask straight.

Are there any mods that delve into anal tearing? (vaginal works too) pretty much anything that adds to raping girls + anal + blood.

Sexlab mortality has been the most satisfying mod to touch the subject this far... thanks to the "torn rectal walls" line, but then again, that's the most you can get from it, no effects, not even a red cum on ass texture. (plus, google sort of ruined the magic by suggesting that "torn rectal walls" doesn't mean much more than minor anal fissure)

Sexlab utility lets me add periodical damage during rape scenarios (and add the stagger effect afterwards) but it seemed to cause a few CTDs (I'm guessing because of incompatibility with Defeat since both try to handle post rape events)

Ā 

I dunno how much apropos delve into it, but I've already given up wasting weekend afternoons trying to get it to work.

Ideal mod would be a hardcore version of Mortality + anal bleeding shaders that come out whenever the player/follower gets raped while being already inflicted with anal bleeding, an occasional stagger animation that plays randomly while under anal bleeding that also applies the bleeding shader...

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the latest version, zdd_d:

attachicon.gifzdd_d.7z

Ā 

Feel free to use in whatever you want.

Ā 

Also post ideas for more "decorations"

please could you fix Windhelm prison ground?

there is a big hole now and it make that area totally unplayable with Prison Overhaul

Ā 

screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/TS8RY5H.jpg

Ā 

I use Mod Organizer, so my data folder is clean, and this screenshot is from a totally new game.

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For decorations mod: what do you think about replacing skeever/other heads? May be male/female heads on spikes in vampire caves are more lore...

Or, may be, this is already done and I just don't see...

Ā 

Go to page 3. There is three downloads on that page for a charred skeever replacer. Not sure if that is what you're looking for, but it replaces the charred skeever with a cooked woman instead.

As horror fan, I do like the idea to add more cruelty to Skyrim. It would be "nice" to see some criminal hanged outside the town gates, and give them some decay state with different textures set. In Middle Age, they used to leave people hanged for days, letting them rot. Another good idea, as others already said, would be seeing impaled people at bandit camps...especially in the "Cannibal Holocaust" way (search for images at your own risk).

Dismemberment and scars would be good also in combat, but I've read that it's quite difficult to make.

Ā 

Keep up with this project!

Ā 

For decorations mod: what do you think about replacing skeever/other heads? May be male/female heads on spikes in vampire caves are more lore...

Or, may be, this is already done and I just don't see...

Ā 

Burned corpses were replaced with impaled corpses.. didn't touch the burned heads, but you can delete everything except the head and the pole and move the head onto the pole in nifskope.

As horror fan, I do like the idea to add more cruelty to Skyrim. It would be "nice" to see some criminal hanged outside the town gates, and give them some decay state with different textures set. In Middle Age, they used to leave people hanged for days, letting them rot. Another good idea, as others already said, would be seeing impaled people at bandit camps...especially in the "Cannibal Holocaust" way (search for images at your own risk).

Dismemberment and scars would be good also in combat, but I've read that it's quite difficult to make.

Ā 

Keep up with this project!

You can place the impaled at bandit camps easily, everything starts with "zdd" in CK.

To change the texture to look more rotten, copy the nifĀ  and texture and change the path, then duplicate the object in CK and change the path to new nif

Regarding combat, look for Deadly Mutilation on nexus

Ā 

Deadly Mutilation, is absolutely an awesome mod and I used it for quite a while. The only problem for me is it only works with vanilla or a specific set of CBBE armors and clothes :(. But definitely an awesome mod for the fan of gore and bloody visceral ends to combat, I recommend it as well.

• 1 month later...

Would have to be some sort of armour to get that working. Steampunk limbs does sound awesome though (I love all thing steampunk, so you can imagine my thoughts on the Dwemer :) )

Ā 

The skeever thing is very much possible. Can't for the life of me import skeleton.nif into blender to do proper poses though. That along with materials grief (I just copied the skeever material) Can't wait for some decent blender tools.

Ā 

Aw damn, I have a mod that adds the spit roast thing but I havent seen one that does this, where did you get or what is it called?

• 1 month later...

Hm-m-m... You know Stynja Watch mod? There are chests with Zaz items, and one of them have a "SpitRoast Equip", but seems that animation doesn't work. I equip it, but I'm not in pose. Can somebody answer, what I've done wrong? :D

Ā 

You can download text file in Zaz topic, which contains all console commands to trigger animations.

Here are some commands for SpitRoast (don't forget "player.playidle")

Ā ZazAPC301 Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā SpitRoastRotationBentKneesĀ Ā  Ā 

Ā ZazAPC302 Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā SpitRoastPoseBentKnees

Ā ZazAPC303 Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā SpitRoastRotationSpreadThighs

Ā ZazAPC304 Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā SpitRoastPoseSpreadThighs

Ā ZazAPC305 Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā SpitRoastRotationNormal

Ā ZazAPC306 Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā SpitRoastPoseNormal

Ā 

Would have to be some sort of armour to get that working. Steampunk limbs does sound awesome though (I love all thing steampunk, so you can imagine my thoughts on the Dwemer :) )

Ā 

The skeever thing is very much possible. Can't for the life of me import skeleton.nif into blender to do proper poses though. That along with materials grief (I just copied the skeever material) Can't wait for some decent blender tools.

Ā 

Aw damn, I have a mod that adds the spit roast thing but I havent seen one that does this, where did you get or what is it called?

Ā 

Ā 

There is a working example of the spit roast in Stories.

Ā 

Look in the temple where the cannibals gather (in CK editor).

Ā 

If you want to see them in game, you will have to complete the cannibal quest and join them (or at least, bring them their first victim).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just curious, any new version of zdd mod ?

Ā 

I'm currently add some realism to the body texture, because bodies are located outsite and they cannot be perfect (weather, time, decomposition...). Also add some blood splashs.

post-11008-0-10430700-1431290885_thumb.jpg

Hey if you want amazing destroyed body textures download the F.E.M.A.L.E mod and then download bijin warmaidens or wives then swap out the textures with the zombies from F.E.M.A.L.E its amazing cheers!

Hey if you want amazing destroyed body textures download the F.E.M.A.L.E mod and then download bijin warmaidens or wives then swap out the textures with the zombies from F.E.M.A.L.E its amazing cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Ā 

hmm i wish there were more impaled corpses,dark themes on roads of skyrim , areas like mortal kombat 9 the pit,the hell with corpses!

Ā 

open a map cell with a road, drag the impaled corpse from object window to render window , save.

hold shift to rotate camera, space to move camera

holding Z or X or C lets you move the object with left button or rotate with right button

Ā 

Ā 

no idea wht u talkin abt sorry for being a noob but i can try so wht im goind to need construction set or tes5edit??

• 2 weeks later...