Becoming Futanari[WIP] by johnbturnip

Becoming Futanari[WIP] by johnbturnip

View File

Becoming Futanari v0.5.1

The Problem

_____There are plenty of mods on LoversLab that provide and/or support futanari content, but very few mods that allow female characters to actually *become* futanari. Most mods either expect characters to already have a schlong, or they make the player "manually" change a character into a futa; for example, by equipping a SOS Equippable Schlong, or by schlongifying them in Schlongs of Skyrim's MCM. There is no "organic" way for a woman to obtain a schlong.

_____Further, almost no mods allow futanari to *lose* their precious schlong, changing them back into ordinary women.

The solution

_____Becoming Futanari is a mod that provides magical in-game methods for female characters to obtain, and lose, schlongs.

_____Some methods are temporary, such as a potion that grants a woman a schlong for two minutes, or a curse that turns her into a futanari as long as her arousal is above a certain point.

_____Other methods are more permanent, such as a craftable item that schlongifies its target, or a spell that steals the schlong of someone who's already a futa.

About the latest update

_____Version 0.5.1 brings 2 bug fixes, debug messages moved, fixed translations for MCM.

_____For more information, see the Version history below.

Requirements

_____• SexLab Framework
_____• Schlongs of Skyrim 3.00.004
_____• SOS Female Schlongifier (So normal women aren't always assigned a penis by SOS)
_____• Any SOS plugin that adds a female-compatible schlong (Other than SOS Female Schlongifier)
__________• I reccommend SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon
_____• Surprise Equip Framework (Only required for some features; see "Currently implemented Features")

Currently implemented features

_____• When giving a character a schlong, it will randomly chose one of the installed female-compatible SOS addons.

_____• Debug spells to "futafy" and "de-futafy" targets
_____• A debug spell that grants the user a temporary schlong

_____• Support for my other mod Surprise Equip. Certain schlong-related spells have a chance of being cast on the player when she opens a container(similar to Deviously Cursed Loot).

_____• Support for Male Vagina Mod (Working And With Collisions).

_____• Potion of Brief Phallus
__________• Grants the user a temporary schlong for 30 seconds, if she doesn't already have one.
__________• Appears as loot and sold at merchants, if enabled in the MCM
__________• Can be randomly applied when opening a chest, if Surprise Equip is installed.
__________• Craftable at a cooking pot. Requires 1 salt pile and 1 venison.

_____• Poison of Brief Phallus

__________• Just like Potion of Brief Phallus, except it's a poison instead of a potion.
__________• Craftable at a cooking pot. Requires 1 Potion of Brief Phallus

_____• Sap Schlong Disease, a poison that causes the victim to "give" part of their schlong when having sex

__________• Works on any character with a schlong, male or female.
__________• Does not work if the character's schlong is "owned" by another effect (EG: if it was granted by the Brief Phallus potion)

__________• Every time the character has sex with someone(and is in a male position), their schlong size will shrink by a small amount, and their partner's will grow by the same amount
_______________• If the recipient does not have a schlong, they will be given one, and their size will be set to the minimum.

__________• This disease ends when the schlong goes below the minimum size threshold.
__________• If the victim of this spell is a futanari, her dick will disappear when the disease ends.

__________• Can be randomly applied when opening a chest, if Surprise Equip is installed.

Configuring Schlongs of Skyrim

_____Before playing, you'll need to adjust Schlongs of Skyrim's configuration a little bit; here's why. If you install *just* the prerequired mods, then a random selection of women will be given a schlong,
_____even without Becoming Futanari installed. You probably don't want *every* woman to be a futanari from the beginning, so you'll want to adjust SOS to make normal women more common, and futas more rare.

_____To make normal women more/less rare, adjust the "NPC Schlong type probability" for "No Schlong for Females" under Schlongs of Skyrim's MCM. You can adjust the same value for any female schlong addons
_____you have installed to make them more/less common.

Planned features
_____• A "Create Schlong" scroll, which will turn the target character into a futanari.
__________• Rare

Random ideas
_____• A magic effect(possibly a perk?) that monitors the target's arousal, and adds/removes a schlong accordingly.
_____• A "virus"-like effect that spreads temporary schlongs when having sex.

_____• A schlong that changes owners when having sex.

Changelog

_____• V 0.02

__________• When growing a schlong, the game will randomly choose from your installed SOS addons.
__________• Debug spells are now stored in a FormList, rather than individually added as properties to the MCM script.

__________• Added two debug spells: Make Futanari(self) and Remove Futanari(self). Self-explanatory.
__________• (Partially)Added Sap Schlong Disease, and two debug spells to go with it.

_____• V 0.03

__________• Removed some unsightly debug messages.
__________• Added Poison of Brief Phallus, the poison version of Potion of Brief Phallus
__________• Sap Schlong Disease now passes schlong size to a partner of the sex act, not just the player.
__________• Added a poison that gives the victim Sap Schlong Disease.

__________• Added support for my Surprise Equip mod � The following spells now have a chance of being cast on the player if they open a container:
_______________• Make Futanari
_______________• Sap Schlong disease
_______________• Brief Phallus

_____• V 0.4.0
__________• Hardcoded the FormID for SOS_Addon_InvFemSchlong_Quest, aka "Empty Schlong", rather than putting it in an auto property. This should make it easier for me to test changes made to the mod.
__________• BCMFUT_Debug.Print now prints messages to the console, in addition to calling Debug.Notification and Debug.Trace.
__________• Added a toggle to the MCM menu to disable debug messages.
__________• Added an option in the MCM menu to clean all data stored by the mod
_______________• Added as a way to facilitate test/updating, as well as making uninstalling mid-playthough less dangerous.
_______________• What it currently DOES:
____________________• Releases ownership on all actors
_______________• What it currently DOESN'T do:
____________________• Dispels all mod-related magic effects (TODO)
____________________• Removes script properties; as far as I know, this would be both impossible and dangerous.
____________________• Removes schlongs from women (The mod doesn't keep track of which actors it has futa-fied)

__________• The main script's properties are now filled in Papyrus using Game.GetFormFromFile, rather than in the .ESP file, along with a "refill properties" button in the MCM.
_______________• REASON: Whenever I'd make a change to what these properties were pointing to, I would need to start a new save file for testing, because the old values
____________________would be stored in the save file. This new scheme allows me to update the properties to their new value mid-game.

_____• V 0.05
__________• Updates to MCM, cleaned up MCM and added features.
__________• Fixed the MCM's debug messages always showing up, now they won't.
__________• Moved the debug.notifications to a Display function in the main quest, which can be "disabled" temporarily to hide things.
__________• Added more filtering to female Schlong detection (remove pubic, No Schlong, others).
__________• Added a "cell scan" of a random actor (not player) and if they meet the criteria, they could have somehow contracted the Sap Schlong Disease (but you won't know who).

_____• V 0.5.1
__________• 2 bug fixes, debug messages moved, fixed translations for MCM.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/23/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework, Schlongs of Skyrim, SOS Female Schlongifier, any SOS plugin that adds a female-compatible schlong
  • Special Edition Compatible

Edited by GuruSR
Updated and uploaded.

this is pretty cool, never really put much thought into the "how". this might make making new toons easier

what about non human schlongs? it would be pretty funny to dungeon crawl and see a random "Horse member" potion laying around in a mage/nercromancer dungeon

* A "virus"-like effect that spreads temporary schlongs when having sex.

A Were-Futa? Kinky. Good luck on your mod. I'd like to see where this goes.

EDIT: I'd also like to point out that I like the other Random Idea of a schlong that changes owners. Could probably do a parasitic schlong or something that jumps hosts. Iunno. Just a thought.

this is pretty cool, never really put much thought into the "how". this might make making new toons easier

what about non human schlongs? it would be pretty funny to dungeon crawl and see a random "Horse member" potion laying around in a mage/nercromancer dungeon

Right now, the plan is for the game to randomly choose a schlong from the ones you have installed.  So if you install a horsecock addon for SOS, it will have a chance of being selected.  The current version just picks the first one it encounters in the addon list, but that will change for the next version.

This would work good with skooma whore or Cursed loot where it equips a shlong on the player to find a cure or else!

You'll need to ask Kimy about that.  Right now, Cursed Loot hardcodes the loot selection, so you can't add anything to it without modifying the script.  Give her a shout!

That's interesting. I like this idea, hope it can have some dialogue when NPC noticed player becomes a Futanari. Is it compatible with SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon?

Yes, it is compatible with any female SOS addon.  In fact, having at least one of them is a requirement for the mod to work.

I like your random thoughts about the virus-like or wandering Schlong.

Though, when I started reading you post, I expected something to improve futa compatibility.

I mean, with the SOS addons for females, you can already set it up that a certain percentage of women become futas. The problems with that are that

1) futas are hard to spot: female armors aren't set to be revealing by default, making it hard/impossible to recognize futas without going to the SOS MCM (is there a mod for that, similar to setting male armors to revealing by default?)

2) schlongified women are still women for both skyrim and sexlab; afaik there is no "futa" gender for sexlab, but automatically setting some of those women to be male in sexlab would be nice. SLEN tries that but apparently only works for sex scenes initiated by SLEN itself.

As for 2), is your messing with the Sexlab gender of the schlongified NPC? It would be a shame if the schlong wouldn't be used...

Right now, the plan is for the game to randomly choose a schlong from the ones you have installed.  So if you install a horsecock addon for SOS, it will have a chance of being selected.  The current version just picks the first one it encounters in the addon list, but that will change for the next version.

This would work good with skooma whore or Cursed loot where it equips a shlong on the player to find a cure or else!

You'll need to ask Kimy about that.  Right now, Cursed Loot hardcodes the loot selection, so you can't add anything to it without modifying the script.  Give her a shout!

That's interesting. I like this idea, hope it can have some dialogue when NPC noticed player becomes a Futanari. Is it compatible with SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon?

Yes, it is compatible with any female SOS addon.  In fact, having at least one of them is a requirement for the mod to work.

Love the work. Do you have some light lore/story planned for it? I'd love to give you some light stuff for a light story addon.

I see, well all in all this is pretty cool its, nice to have it a little more immersive than just setting the schlong in the MCM

Updated to v0.0.2.  Check the first post for the changelog.

Now with decent formatting!

this is really awesome. I was about to make a futa quest mod like make futa unlockable featuring NPCs/followers etc. This looks pretty promising so I might hold off or build off this. 

because toggling futa on MCM is non IMMERSIVE

enhanced-25942-1427414324-7.jpg

If you also want to make a mod, more power to you!  I see no reason why they couldn't co-exist.

--snip--

Love the work. Do you have some light lore/story planned for it? I'd love to give you some light stuff for a light story addon.

I don't have any story planned at the moment.  I made this mod to go with my Cursed Loot playthrough, so I'm assuming the same magic that's locking people in devices is also giving women schlongs.

That said, I'm definitely interested in your story suggestion.  Send me a PM about it!

Your wish has been granted...sort of.  I wasn't able to integrate it with Cursed Loot, but I was able to write my own separate plugin that does the same thing.  If you install Surprise Equip alongside the latest version of this mod, you'll have a chance of being futafied whenever you check a container.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Love this idea. Can't wait to see where it goes. Great work.

I would love to see more options for the amount of time you stay "Futafied". Maybe add "Temporary" and "Lasting" versions of the potions and poisons for medium and long effects, and make the times the effects last configurable in MCM. Also, although it might be rare to want to use it, I'd definitely like to see a "Remove Phallus" potion for the sake of completeness.

On a compatibility note, have you thought about if someone has SOS Addon - Pubic Hair for Females installed (as I do)? It would suck to use a potion and just get pubes. It seems a pain, but the only solution I can think of is adding MCM settings for which schlongs are actually schlongs and which ones aren't. If you do address the problem this way, might I suggest making the information available via API? Or maybe move the information into it's own mod with an API? It could be useful information for futanari specific quest mods or something like that. (Something I would love to see in the future, if anyone out there is up to the challenge.)

Also how is the random schlong selection weighted? If it's just an even chance for every schlong, might I suggest having the option to use the SOS "NPC Schlong Type Probability" settings? Or something similar. Just a random thought.

And to bring up something meixuesanbu said:

I like this idea, hope it can have some dialogue when NPC noticed player becomes a Futanari.

NPCs treating you differently if they find out you've been "Futafied" would be awesome! Definitely would add a ton to the immersion. Though I'm sure it would be difficult, and possibly a different direction then you where expecting to go with this mod. I suppose this should be it's own mod all things considered. This would also benefit from a "Schlong is really a Schlong" information mod API.

Anyway, sorry for the outpouring of ideas. Your mod sparked my imagination and I kind of got carried away. Take whatever ideas you'd like.

Thanks for your hard work!

• 3 weeks later...

Very good idea. Makes futas look a bit more immersive. If you decide to create a curse that transforms the player into a futanari, you might also want to consider giving them a blessing or something. The daedra after all are of ambiguous gender, so you might look like a champ in their eyes.

make it a were-thing, hmmm MCM necromancers can cast a disease spell on pc or followers : D but in order for there schlong spell to work. they only cast it on a full moon : D

vampire lords and werewolfs are of course immune to this.

A magic effect that monitors the target's arousal, and adds/removes a schlong accordingly

like if a follower gets this. or player gets this. doing full moons this happens if there arousal is at a certain point. other days. there normal.

obviously there a cure for it too. how about necromancers sometimes drop them in case of accidental magic incidents haha XD

side effect of this is. doing sex they get over excited and turn aggressive toward the pc or other followers if having sex. sort of like a mind controll thing. ONLY doing sex.

• 1 month later...

Updated to a new version. Hopefully, I'll be able to add new content more frequently. Keep your ideas coming!

Not seeing any

Download page lists

Becoming Futanari[WIP] 0.4.0 hotfix

Your files are available below.

• 12.37KB Download    Becoming Futanari-0.02.7z
  • 14.39KB Download    Becoming Futanari-0.03-hotfix.7z
  • 8.48KB Download    Becoming Futanari.7z

Sizes suggest unnumbered one is v0.1, so where's v0.4 Hotfix?

* A "virus"-like effect that spreads temporary schlongs when having sex.

A Were-Futa? Kinky. Good luck on your mod. I'd like to see where this goes.

EDIT: I'd also like to point out that I like the other Random Idea of a schlong that changes owners. Could probably do a parasitic schlong or something that jumps hosts. Iunno. Just a thought.

A were-futa.....so when it suddenly explodes forth from her crotch she leans back and howls?