Becoming Futanari[WIP] by johnbturnip

Updated to a new version. Hopefully, I'll be able to add new content more frequently. Keep your ideas coming!

Not seeing any

Download page lists

Becoming Futanari[WIP] 0.4.0 hotfix

Your files are available below.

• 12.37KB Download    Becoming Futanari-0.02.7z
  • 14.39KB Download    Becoming Futanari-0.03-hotfix.7z
  • 8.48KB Download    Becoming Futanari.7z
Sizes suggest unnumbered one is v0.1, so where's v0.4 Hotfix?

Whoops, my bad. It should be up there now. Lover's Lab hasn't been kind to my formatting.

does a Futa Lose their Vagina? can a player make a Intersex character? thanks I've been meaning to ask this for SO long :-)

It depends on which female SOS addon you have installed. If you use the no-balls addon, for example, she will keep her vagina.

However, any woman who becomes a futa through this mod will have her sexlab gender set to male, so she won't use her vagina whether she has one or not.

If Schlongs of Skyrim gives her a schlong instead of my mod, then her sexlab gender will still be female, and she'll still play female animations. If you don't change your SOS configuration after installing the prerequirements, this WILL happen.

I like the idea. :) Are there any plans to add some kind of (optional) quest line, or shall it stay random? I'm planning a futa game in (a distant) future, i'd have some ideas for both i'd like to see.

At the moment, any quests are beyond the scope of this project.

• 2 weeks later...

What about having a futa toon from the very beginning (aka character creation 3rd sex option)

For that, my mod is not necessary.  All you need are the prerequisites, and then you can achieve what you want through the MCM.

First, install SOS, SOS Female Schlongifier, and a female schlong addon.

Next, in the MCM menu for SOS, change your player's schlong type to whatever your female schlong addon is.

If you want to be the only futa in the game, change the probability for your female schlong addon to 0, so that all other females will receive "No Schlong for Females".

If you want there to be a mixture of futas and normal women, adjust the schlong probabilities accordingly.

• 1 month later...

Hello, love how this mod is coming along, thank you for all your hard work. I was curious about a few things though. Are there any plans to add potions to the mod that add and remove futanari?

I was also wondering if the debug spells to de-futafy work for anyone else. I tried to go into the creation kit and apply the spell effects to a potion to make a personal addon but I ran into some issues. The futa potion works but half the time it applies the "No Schlongs for Females". The de-futa potion though does nothing. I tried using the de-futa spell and nothing would work. I would gladly work on an potion addon for this if you approved JBT and I could figure out how to get them up and going. :)

Hello, love how this mod is coming along, thank you for all your hard work. I was curious about a few things though. Are there any plans to add potions to the mod that add and remove futanari?

I was also wondering if the debug spells to de-futafy work for anyone else. I tried to go into the creation kit and apply the spell effects to a potion to make a personal addon but I ran into some issues. The futa potion works but half the time it applies the "No Schlongs for Females". The de-futa potion though does nothing. I tried using the de-futa spell and nothing would work. I would gladly work on an potion addon for this if you approved JBT and I could figure out how to get them up and going. :)

No need to ask my approval.  I'll probably also give it a shot if I have time.

No need to ask my approval.  I'll probably also give it a shot if I have time.

I would greatly appreciate it if you did. I kept tinkering with it for awhile but I couldn't achieve any positive results.

I would try this but i dont want to use standard sos because i found after installing sos everyone became naked and i couldnt equip any armor or clothes and the game bugged out (Dont know if this is a bug or an option or i did something wrong or its suppose to happen), I tried using the light version of sos and no problems... also using a equitable schlong for females, I mainly want this for the futa character chance and the sap disease that comes with this.

I would try this but i dont want to use standard sos because i found after installing sos everyone became naked and i couldnt equip any armor or clothes and the game bugged out (Dont know if this is a bug or an option or i did something wrong or its suppose to happen), I tried using the light version of sos and no problems... also using a equitable schlong for females, I mainly want this for the futa character chance and the sap disease that comes with this.

This is definitely user error.  What's your load order?

• 3 weeks later...

When I'm using sap schlong disease on my PC, it says it cannot find appropriate schlong. But, it is false, I have two female schlong addons installed and "become futa " spell is working pretty well. I've tried to change schlong type for PC from "no schlong for female" to "None", but it does not help. Please advise.

When I'm using sap schlong disease on my PC, it says it cannot find appropriate schlong. But, it is false, I have two female schlong addons installed and "become futa " spell is working pretty well. I've tried to change schlong type for PC from "no schlong for female" to "None", but it does not help. Please advise.

Very interesting.  You say it only happens when you use sap schlong disease, but all of the other spells work?

What's your load order?

Very interesting.  You say it only happens when you use sap schlong disease, but all of the other spells work?

What's your load order?

Yes, other spells works good. When surprise framework surprises me with sap schlong, same issue is happen. I rely on LOOT in most cases. I guess you've interested in only related plugins, so basically list is following:

Surprise Equip

Becoming Futa

SOS plugins

Should I move SOS addons on top of Suprise equip?

I'm trying to reproduce the issue on my end to see if it's a mistake I've made, but so far I haven't been able to.  Try making a new save file, and tell me if the issue still exists in that new save.  That might help tease out the issue.  Also, which version of Becoming Futanari are you using?

For reference, here is the correct load order.  Load order probably isn't your issue, though, seeing as how other spells work fine.

• Schlongs of Skyrim -- Core.esm
  • SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp
  • Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
  • SOS plugins
  • JBT_BecomingFutanari.esp

Which SOS addons are you using *specifically*?  What is the *specific* error message you're getting when you try to use it?(Something that I can ctrl+f for in my source code)

I'm trying to reproduce the issue on my end to see if it's a mistake I've made, but so far I haven't been able to.  Try making a new save file, and tell me if the issue still exists in that new save.  That might help tease out the issue.  Also, which version of Becoming Futanari are you using?

For reference, here is the correct load order.  Load order probably isn't your issue, though, seeing as how other spells work fine.

• Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
  • SOS plugins

Which SOS addons are you using *specifically*?  What is the *specific* error message you're getting when you try to use it?(Something that I can ctrl+f for in my source code)

I'm using 0.4.0 version. I have three female-related schlong plugins: SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp, SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp, SOS - TTT Futanarium noballs Addon.esp. Load order is correct. Exact message is "Sap schlong disease is trying to overtake $Name but cannot find schlong to latch onto." SOS version is the latest (3.00.004). I have the same issue in new game too.

Thanks for helping!

• Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
  • SOS plugins

I'm using 0.4.0 version. I have three female-related schlong plugins: SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp, SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp, SOS - TTT Futanarium noballs Addon.esp. Load order is correct. Exact message is "Sap schlong disease is trying to overtake $Name but cannot find schlong to latch onto." SOS version is the latest (3.00.004). I have the same issue in new game too.

Thanks for helping!

That message appears when the victim does not have a schlong.  I suspect you're using this feature backwards; you're supposed to cast the spell on the person you want to steal *from*, not on the person who does the stealing.  If the person you cast it on doesn't have a schlong to steal, then they can't contract the disease.

If the person you're casting it on DOES have a schlong and it's still showing this message, then something very weird indeed is going on.  If this is the case, record and upload a video of the problem, because I'll need to see exactly what's going on.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there a noticed problem with this mod and cursed loot I noticed once I had this all set up it stopped giving my character restraints although it still gave me keys.

I put this down to perhaps the mod recognizes the character as male and wont trigger for them perhaps, although when I installed devices for him and its loot patch it still didnt work? 

So just asking if its just my install or is this common problem.

• 3 years later...

Wow, 3+ year post, here goes...

I reworked some of this mod, offered the following currently:

• Cleaned up the schlong sapping disease so that it can properly reduce the schlong down in small or larger amounts in sex acts.
  • Made it ignore "strapon" style schlongs (so no more, umm, that one became a futa, where is it).
  • Made changes to the MCM menu to offer "Default schlongs for races that don't have any".  Helps you choose what works with your body mesh.
  • Made schlong  adding pick race specific schlongs first, if none, use the above ones from the MCM menu instead.
  • WIP:  Adding the ability to make a male, a female using the Male Vagina Mod, will be PMing with that author shortly.
  • Schlong Sapping, Temp Futa last longer than before so they're more of a change than just 5 minutes.
  • Added new crafting item for creating a Sap Schlong Poison.  So you can poison a weapon and inflict someone with it.

When I get this working with the Male Vagina, to the point where a male having his schlong sapped away, will be replaced with the Male Vagina (if installed), will then be classed as a female and will have to have sex with someone who's caught the Schlong Sapping disease to possibly get one back.

Should prove interesting.

GuruSR.

10 hours ago, boita said:

I'm looking forward to your rework of the mod. I always wanted a mod like this. Will you also take a look at Suprise Equip too ?

I have that, but if I'm not mistaken, that is seen by this mod and as far as I know, it just calls the stuff on it, because I open containers and either get the disease (if schlonged) or get a Futa either perm or temp, so since this mod does those alterations, the changes will happen, now possibly offering the Males a chance to get the schlong disearse, I'm fairly certain that it would be handled by this mod, but I can look.

GuruSR.

• 2 weeks later...

This is such a cool mod. I'm surprised it's not better known tbh. It adds an entire new, largely overlooked, dimension to the gameplay.

I think another thing which it could do with would be a "Steal Schlong Disease" where a person having sex with someone with a schlong/equipped futa either grows a bigger schlong/futa while the schlong/futa of the person they're having sex with shrinks by the same amount (and if fully female to start with, becoming a futa at minimum size, and where males get a vagina if/when reaching minimum size). Perhaps with relevant potions & spells too.

This could lead to women progressively stealing men's schlongs, or men getting bigger at the expense of other guys, and a potential drive to have sex with someone with one of the two diseases in the hope of getting a futa, or getting your schlong back.

I know there isn't any entirely satisfactory SOS male vagina addon either atm - the one I know about has textures which simply don't work with most races, and I don't know enough to fix.

21 minutes ago, aethandor1 said:

This is such a cool mod. I'm surprised it's not better known tbh. It adds an entire new, largely overlooked, dimension to the gameplay.

I think another thing which it could do with would be a "Steal Schlong Disease" where a person having sex with someone with a schlong/equipped futa either grows a bigger schlong/futa while the schlong/futa of the person they're having sex with shrinks by the same amount (and if fully female to start with, becoming a futa at minimum size, and where males get a vagina if/when reaching minimum size). Perhaps with relevant potions & spells too.

This could lead to women progressively stealing men's schlongs, or men getting bigger at the expense of other guys, and a potential drive to have sex with someone with one of the two diseases in the hope of getting a futa, or getting your schlong back.

I know there isn't any entirely satisfactory SOS male vagina addon either atm - the one I know about has textures which simply don't work with most races, and I don't know enough to fix.

as a further thought to follow on from the above suggestion, in the event of a collision of two people, both with a schlong or futa who both have the steal schlong disease who have sex then both people would go away with their diseases changed to sap schlong; in the event of a collision of two people both with the sap schlong disease then they both go away with the steal schlong disease, and in the event of two people with one each of the diseases, then the diseases get swapped. Would lead to hilarious results.

• 1 month later...

Okay, I forewent on the message setup, it'll just take too long, so for those non-English speaking people, sorry, but I did make the MCM menu capable of being translated 100%, so there is that.

Okay, this is what I did (if I forget something, sorry, doing other updates elsewhere):

• MCM menu "Female Schlongs" allows you to choose which "Female Schlong"(s) to use when You/NPC are made a Futa.
  • MCM menu "Female Genitals" offers the ability to choose which Schlong to use when you return to being Female.
  • MCM "Sap Schlong Disease shrinkage", decreases schlong being removed and adds that size to the recipient of it, if the suffering goes below the number in size, it is removed ("more feminine") or the disease ends giving the recipient the difference that would have happened, leaving the suffering at size 1.  (So if you set it to 5, the suffer goes to 1 and the recipient gets 4 more in size).
  • Sap Schlong Disease has been fixed to properly work in a way that it can (in future updates), "spread the schlong" to others in the group (make futas, etc).
  • Added a new Surprise Equip addition "My Schlong!" will cause your schlong (if you have one) to grow or shrink randomly, your schlong may vary.
  • Make Futa will now randomly size your schlong.  Schlongs only from the MCM "Female Schlongs" list are used for all, helps avoid getting odd race Schlongs on humans.
  • The Sap Schlong Disease can be crafted into a "Sap Schlong Poison" (Cooking Pot), so using various poison methods that don't cause attacks (nexus, etc), you can infect someone with the disease and somehow get them to have sex with you or another NPC.
  • "Male Working Vagina" mod is now automatically checked for existence and will use it, so men *CAN* become "more feminine" if the Sap Schlong Disease runs it's course.
  • Added English translation for the MCM menu.
  • Temporary Futa and Sap Schlong Disease have had their durations raised as they were way too short to do anything with, now they're much longer.

If there is more, I can't remember.  I did however add a second quest that merely does an init/game load to the original quest, so if other changes come down the road, they'll be automatically incorporated into your save games without issues.  Sorry I took so long on this, COVID19 and being an I.T. does make for a crazy time.

GuruSR.

BCMFUT Patches.zip