Becoming Futanari[WIP] by johnbturnip

SLHormones, in my experience, has the issue of trying to cover too many things all at once (maybe it just seems that way to the user, though).  With DBF's focus on the Chaurus questline of that mod, many of the other aspects got de-prioritized and were left in their delicate or finicky state.  Chief among them was the Male or Female Hormone mechanic.  There were lots of specificities to the conditions in which those would go up or down, and they would virtually never produce any outcomes organically - you would have to force it to happen.

In today's mod landscape, with Public Whore and Bimbos of Skyrim as two great examples, you have a growing, looming sense of peril and consequence for your gameplay decisions, which lead to a dramatic and exciting change or outcome upon your character.  We're hoping for more of that.  (Unwilling) transformation is, it seems, the niche that both @SilentOption and I enjoy.  At this point, we want something more seamless that gives a new "edge" to the gameplay and our considerations throughout the process.

Well, at present you can get schlongs by looting, though I have been testing the event system that causes it to happen, trying to see if I can't improve on it some, so that when it causes an event, one happens regardless of failure, so currently I'm seeing failures at about 50% of the time.  I'm also seeing bizarre situations where apparently the player had sex with 4 people (when it was only 2) and wound up with a schlong from someone not even there.  This is a Sexlab issue, since I'm asking it for the scene participants, but I'll go over that to see if there is a bug (doubt it, since it is pretty straight forward).  Also thinking of multiple issues, where a group of people have sex and someone has the disease (male) and they spread the joy around until it's gone off of him (to become a her if you have the Working Vagina addon).

But as of current, I'm merely still testing to get the event system to be an always situation.  Like where it tries to alter the schlong (but one isn't present, if it isn't present, it SHOULD add one).  Also looking into seeing if the gender swap from male to female doesn't reduce the schlong size beforehand, seems to cause database issues with SOS.

I mean a cursed trap is also a possibility, maybe via Cursed Loot, not sure, would have to explore that.

GuruSR.

I don't know anything about this mod or it's internals, but if there is some "increaseDick" event or function that can be easily called from it, it would be fairly trivial to write an addon for Bimbos of Skyrim that causes the bimbo curse to also increase the dick size of a cursed woman, since the curse is extensible via an event as of the latest version.

Maybe the cursed women constantly gain dick size as the curse progresses, then it's locked to the maximum size when the curse completes?

Edited by jib_buttkiss
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2023 at 3:26 AM, VenomousOuroboros said:

Is there a way for you to create a (method?  procedure?  event?  It's been years since I last wrote code) that can be called by SL Triggers?  Allowing that kind of open-ended application to this would be an interesting way to give it longevity.

This mod already does an end of sex change (based on a disease that one of the people in the scene may have).  Having it call SL Triggers could easily cause a loop or duplication of events to happen.  Might not be the best thing to head towards.

GuruSR.

On 12/27/2023 at 1:40 AM, jib_buttkiss said:

I don't know anything about this mod or it's internals, but if there is some "increaseDick" event or function that can be easily called from it, it would be fairly trivial to write an addon for Bimbos of Skyrim that causes the bimbo curse to also increase the dick size of a cursed woman, since the curse is extensible via an event as of the latest version.

Maybe the cursed women constantly gain dick size as the curse progresses, then it's locked to the maximum size when the curse completes?

That curse (from Hormones) is actually just adding a male schlong to a female body (this mod also can cause this), the size of the schlong and shape can change by events from this mod.  Though there currently isn't any way (that I've seen) to tell if Hormones has the transgender effect going.  I am looking into that as it breaks the situation if it reverts back.

GuruSR.

Okay, let me ask this, then:
Is there a way you can put the "Sap Schlong Disease" onto random enemy NPCs (say, generate some Futa enemies that impart their gift to the Player during sex/defeat)?

Or, is there a subtle reverse-Sap-Schlong-Disease that can infect the player, causing her to absorb a bit of every schlong she comes into contact with?

Further, maybe you can create a recipe for a cure potion, made up of extremely rare ingredients.

All I'm saying is that this is one of those mods that can become a real staple of our depraved side of Skyrim.  It just needs a little bit more integration into the world.

5 hours ago, VenomousOuroboros said:

Okay, let me ask this, then:
Is there a way you can put the "Sap Schlong Disease" onto random enemy NPCs (say, generate some Futa enemies that impart their gift to the Player during sex/defeat)?

Or, is there a subtle reverse-Sap-Schlong-Disease that can infect the player, causing her to absorb a bit of every schlong she comes into contact with?

Further, maybe you can create a recipe for a cure potion, made up of extremely rare ingredients.

All I'm saying is that this is one of those mods that can become a real staple of our depraved side of Skyrim.  It just needs a little bit more integration into the world.

Sap Schlong disease is random on cell change if you turn it on in the options, then some random NPC might get it, but most of the time [not always], you won't see a notification of who.

So you want to cure yourself of the disease?  Didn't think of that as a thing, though I did add the means of making 10 potions into a poison so you could arm your weapon with the Sap Schlong disease poison and infect someone with it.  As for futa enemies, that actually happens from time to time and the mod when you turn the random infection on, can and does infect anyone with a schlong (Sexlab gender male).  Maybe I need to give an increase on the possibilities?

GuruSR.

20 hours ago, GuruSR said:

So you want to cure yourself of the disease?  Didn't think of that as a thing,...

I tend to view the disease/curse as something that some characters would despise, some would adore, and some would come to accept (in a number of different ways - perhaps in earnest, or perhaps being overcome with a sex-maddened obsession as a result of it).  I want to have some RP flexibility within the world, is all.

Ultimately, if this Futanari Disease can become a looming "threat" across the land of Skyrim - one that could afflict any person at any time - then every sexual encounter could spread it to someone else.

I'd like to think, at any time in which the PC is getting banged by an NPC: "There's a risk here of becoming a Futa.  Maybe my character will love it.  Maybe my character will hate it.  Maybe my character's stuck with it, or maybe there's a [very difficult] way to cure it."

Is any of that on your roadmap for further development of this mod?