Becoming Futanari[WIP] by johnbturnip

On 10/30/2020 at 9:26 AM, aethandor1 said:

This is such a cool mod. I'm surprised it's not better known tbh. It adds an entire new, largely overlooked, dimension to the gameplay.

I think another thing which it could do with would be a "Steal Schlong Disease" where a person having sex with someone with a schlong/equipped futa either grows a bigger schlong/futa while the schlong/futa of the person they're having sex with shrinks by the same amount (and if fully female to start with, becoming a futa at minimum size, and where males get a vagina if/when reaching minimum size). Perhaps with relevant potions & spells too.

This could lead to women progressively stealing men's schlongs, or men getting bigger at the expense of other guys, and a potential drive to have sex with someone with one of the two diseases in the hope of getting a futa, or getting your schlong back.

I know there isn't any entirely satisfactory SOS male vagina addon either atm - the one I know about has textures which simply don't work with most races, and I don't know enough to fix.

Well, I know the author of the Working Vagina is going to "stick around" and do as much as possible to improve it, but help is always welcomed I think, since I offered up what I could with respect to things not working 100%, guess we need to get someone who knows their meshes to help, that sadly isn't me.

GuruSR.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 8:46 PM, GuruSR said:

Okay, I forewent on the message setup, it'll just take too long, so for those non-English speaking people, sorry, but I did make the MCM menu capable of being translated 100%, so there is that.

Okay, this is what I did (if I forget something, sorry, doing other updates elsewhere):

• MCM menu "Female Schlongs" allows you to choose which "Female Schlong"(s) to use when You/NPC are made a Futa.
  • MCM menu "Female Genitals" offers the ability to choose which Schlong to use when you return to being Female.
  • MCM "Sap Schlong Disease shrinkage", decreases schlong being removed and adds that size to the recipient of it, if the suffering goes below the number in size, it is removed ("more feminine") or the disease ends giving the recipient the difference that would have happened, leaving the suffering at size 1.  (So if you set it to 5, the suffer goes to 1 and the recipient gets 4 more in size).
  • Sap Schlong Disease has been fixed to properly work in a way that it can (in future updates), "spread the schlong" to others in the group (make futas, etc).
  • Added a new Surprise Equip addition "My Schlong!" will cause your schlong (if you have one) to grow or shrink randomly, your schlong may vary.
  • Make Futa will now randomly size your schlong.  Schlongs only from the MCM "Female Schlongs" list are used for all, helps avoid getting odd race Schlongs on humans.
  • The Sap Schlong Disease can be crafted into a "Sap Schlong Poison" (Cooking Pot), so using various poison methods that don't cause attacks (nexus, etc), you can infect someone with the disease and somehow get them to have sex with you or another NPC.
  • "Male Working Vagina" mod is now automatically checked for existence and will use it, so men *CAN* become "more feminine" if the Sap Schlong Disease runs it's course.
  • Added English translation for the MCM menu.
  • Temporary Futa and Sap Schlong Disease have had their durations raised as they were way too short to do anything with, now they're much longer.

If there is more, I can't remember.  I did however add a second quest that merely does an init/game load to the original quest, so if other changes come down the road, they'll be automatically incorporated into your save games without issues.  Sorry I took so long on this, COVID19 and being an I.T. does make for a crazy time.

GuruSR.

BCMFUT Patches.zip 31.23 kB · 10 downloads

Hey GuruSR - thanks for doing this - I think it is a major improvement on the original functionality.

If I might make a couple of suggestions...

I agree that the original near-eternal curse (unless satisfying the original escape requirements) was a bit long, so dropping the duration to 15 minutes is much more sensible, though I wonder if a slider could be added in the MCM settings to adjust the curse duration.

Also, I've been playing with debug messages enabled and I've noticed my male PC sometimes triggers an event (opens chest, loots body or whatever) and schlong size is increased or decreased, presumably by a make_futa type event happening (as shown by the debug messages) to an already male character. 
I don't know whether or not these events call the surprise equipment framework, but perhaps when these events occur, as an option to increasing or decreasing schlong/futa size, they could occasionally change the SOS schlong type for a different one, as determined by what SOS allows for that race + gender. There are quite a lot of different SOS addons available if you hunt. (I have about fifteen different ones.)

One final thought was as a male PC de-schlongified by the curse and fitted with a male vagina, even if he has sex with someone who has a schlong/futa whilst THEY have the sap schlong curse, all he ends up with is a bigger vagina - I think it could do with an immersive route back to masculinity - i.e. where, when this happens, the male vagina is changed for a randomly chosen, race appropriate male schlong.

I am very grateful for your efforts - Thank You - and I find it adds a bit of spice to the game and makes it much more fun lol

15 hours ago, aethandor1 said:

I agree that the original near-eternal curse (unless satisfying the original escape requirements) was a bit long, so dropping the duration to 15 minutes is much more sensible, though I wonder if a slider could be added in the MCM settings to adjust the curse duration.

I found the 5 minutes it gave for the surprise equip events to be too short to even notice, I change it to much longer because it was a "bad thing" and actually if you have it at 15 minutes, with a full schlong, it won't go away easily if each sex scene takes up to 3 minutes.  Plus sometimes you're out in the wilderness with nothing to have sex with, so you have to work your way back to actually make use of the situation.  I'll look at a slider, but not sure if I can easily do that.

Also, I've been playing with debug messages enabled and I've noticed my male PC sometimes triggers an event (opens chest, loots body or whatever) and schlong size is increased or decreased, presumably by a make_futa type event happening (as shown by the debug messages) to an already male character. 
I don't know whether or not these events call the surprise equipment framework, but perhaps when these events occur, as an option to increasing or decreasing schlong/futa size, they could occasionally change the SOS schlong type for a different one, as determined by what SOS allows for that race + gender. There are quite a lot of different SOS addons available if you hunt. (I have about fifteen different ones.)

Yes, that is the original mod doing that, there wasn't any way to alter that with the surprise equip because there were factors being tested.  The "make futa" on a male causes their schlong to change size if they had one to begin with.

Changing the schlong, I guess could be added as another surprise equip, I was thinking on that, but didn't implement it because I was bogged down with RL work and figured I'd post the changes here so people could at least use them.

One final thought was as a male PC de-schlongified by the curse and fitted with a male vagina, even if he has sex with someone who has a schlong/futa whilst THEY have the sap schlong curse, all he ends up with is a bigger vagina - I think it could do with an immersive route back to masculinity - i.e. where, when this happens, the male vagina is changed for a randomly chosen, race appropriate male schlong.

Odd, now that shouldn't be happening, as I did test it extensively, the vagina goes down with a sap disease having sex with the male who's got one, because I tried it back and forth a few times having sex with him having the sap schlong (delivered by poison dart which isn't hostile), basically hit one guy with sap schlong, had him have sex with a female, then hit her with it and had her have sex with him again, so the schlong went back and forth.  Odd that is growing for you, I'll take another peek at it and see if it is doing that.

GuruSR.

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

I found the 5 minutes it gave for the surprise equip events to be too short to even notice, I change it to much longer because it was a "bad thing" and actually if you have it at 15 minutes, with a full schlong, it won't go away easily if each sex scene takes up to 3 minutes.  Plus sometimes you're out in the wilderness with nothing to have sex with, so you have to work your way back to actually make use of the situation.  I'll look at a slider, but not sure if I can easily do that.

Yes, that is the original mod doing that, there wasn't any way to alter that with the surprise equip because there were factors being tested.  The "make futa" on a male causes their schlong to change size if they had one to begin with.

Changing the schlong, I guess could be added as another surprise equip, I was thinking on that, but didn't implement it because I was bogged down with RL work and figured I'd post the changes here so people could at least use them.

Odd, now that shouldn't be happening, as I did test it extensively, the vagina goes down with a sap disease having sex with the male who's got one, because I tried it back and forth a few times having sex with him having the sap schlong (delivered by poison dart which isn't hostile), basically hit one guy with sap schlong, had him have sex with a female, then hit her with it and had her have sex with him again, so the schlong went back and forth.  Odd that is growing for you, I'll take another peek at it and see if it is doing that.

GuruSR.

"I found the 5 minutes it gave for the surprise equip events to be too short to even notice, I change it to much longer because it was a "bad thing" and actually if you have it at 15 minutes, with a full schlong, it won't go away easily if each sex scene takes up to 3 minutes.  Plus sometimes you're out in the wilderness with nothing to have sex with, so you have to work your way back to actually make use of the situation.  I'll look at a slider, but not sure if I can easily do that."

Fair enough - I wouldn't know how to add a slider - if not a slider then maybe an numeric input field in minutes (as a suggestion, up to 5000 minutes - about 4 days)

"Changing the schlong, I guess could be added as another surprise equip, I was thinking on that, but didn't implement it because I was bogged down with RL work and figured I'd post the changes here so people could at least use them."

I understand - we all need to keep the lights on and put food on the table :)

I think it would be a cool surprise!  Whether for a male or a futa to get a different schlong or futa. 

I have addons like TTT dwemer, Yakub's snake cock, Carloss32's glowing red lizard schlong, diphallism, horse cock, Baddog Hoodies, sheath, slit and Orc schlongs.  I've yet to find a comprehensive list of the available addons, futa options and strap-ons but there are quite a few of each type.

"Odd, now that shouldn't be happening, as I did test it extensively, the vagina goes down with a sap disease having sex with the male who's got one, because I tried it back and forth a few times having sex with him having the sap schlong (delivered by poison dart which isn't hostile), basically hit one guy with sap schlong, had him have sex with a female, then hit her with it and had her have sex with him again, so the schlong went back and forth.  Odd that is growing for you, I'll take another peek at it and see if it is doing that."

Tbf, I only tested it the once, I'll give it another go and see what happens.  I kind of expected that a male character who lost his schlong due to sap schlong who goes on to have sex with an infected futa or other male would get a randomly picked schlong addon. I'll give it another test though.

I would imagine that with the sap disease effect amount set to 5, and the minimum schlong size set to 1, an infected male character with a schlong size of say, 3, would get assigned a vag; but it seemed to require the schlong be set to exactly 5 (the amount of the disease effect variable) and taken down to exactly zero by the disease for this vag assignment event to trigger. The result of sex while infected which would yield a schlong size <0 didn't seem to trigger the assignment of a vag.  I may be wrong - I only tried until I got a succesful result once, but that is what seemed to happen. I'll test again and update you.

One other thought was - I've never come across anyone during gameplay who is suffering from this disease - I appreicate that this is probably totally outside the remit of the original mod, but I wonder if there's a way for the occasional NPC to have or to get this disease without the PC having given it to them.

Thanks again for taking this on - it's much appreciated :)

I've fired up and tested more thoroughly and now I understand its behaviour...

I locked the arousal at 75 for both my PC and NPC partner. 

Gave PC Sap Schlong disease (SS disease).

Repeatedly had sex until the PC lost his schlong and got a male vagina (size 17!).

PC now cured (and female, as far as Sexlab is concerned).

I gave the partner SS disease and repeatedly had sex. 

Over repeated sex the NPC partner character got a increasingly smaller schlong and the PC's vagina got smaller and smaller.

Eventually the PC vagina disappeared and he got a schlong (a different one to before) and the NPC partner got a vagina.

I think this side of things works exactly as you intended - sorry to flag up a potential quirk earlier - I now understand how it works.

I do think the make_futa triggered event could sometimes change schlong / futa type now and again instead of, or as well as changing size. That would be cool if you ever get the free time to play with this code.

Maybe I've had Covid on the brain too much but I thought of a way that NPC's could catch SS disease - what if there was an "asymptomatic" version of the disease ?! - someone can have (say, for a certain amount of time or until a potion to cure it is taken) the disease but it doesn't affect them - however they pass on the full blown version of the disease to anyone they have sex with - i.e. have sex and infect the partner with the disease.

Of course this would practically be a separate mod in itself :D

I think this whole sap schlong disease is such an amusing and novel concept I'm surprised that it hasn't seen more involvement.

Once again - thank you very much for the code you've added - it definitely makes the functionality more interesting and more immersive. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2021 at 9:58 AM, aethandor1 said:

Fair enough - I wouldn't know how to add a slider - if not a slider then maybe an numeric input field in minutes (as a suggestion, up to 5000 minutes - about 4 days)

I'll look to see if I can set the duration on the spell, not 100% sure if I can or not, or I'll have to make it a scripted effect that will monitor the time based on the game time and release it only when it ends.

I understand - we all need to keep the lights on and put food on the table :)

I think it would be a cool surprise!  Whether for a male or a futa to get a different schlong or futa. 

I have addons like TTT dwemer, Yakub's snake cock, Carloss32's glowing red lizard schlong, diphallism, horse cock, Baddog Hoodies, sheath, slit and Orc schlongs.  I've yet to find a comprehensive list of the available addons, futa options and strap-ons but there are quite a few of each type.

I have a few of them, running out of space for other mods, so I've somewhat stopped adding more.  But yes, looking into a change in schlong isn't too hard, but getting it to not pick the same one when there isn't many to choose from will be a bit of work, but not too much.

Tbf, I only tested it the once, I'll give it another go and see what happens.  I kind of expected that a male character who lost his schlong due to sap schlong who goes on to have sex with an infected futa or other male would get a randomly picked schlong addon. I'll give it another test though.

The way it works is, if the actor has a vagina, the values added to make the schlong bigger, makes it smaller instead (the vagina), so when it runs out of size (minimum schlong size), it's given a random schlong (male) and a random size (that part is new) and then the addition of the drained stuff from the person with the disease.  The code for that is only in one area, so it should work properly, I tested it repeatedly with 2 NPCs one female and one male, kept hitting whoever had the schlong with poisoned darts with the Sap Schlong Poison and cast spells on them to have sex with each other, the schlong went back and forth.  The code is if the count of change of the sclong goes below the minimum, the value "left" goes to the recipient (who doesn't have the disease).  Then from there it checks to see if the person who is the disease carrier has run out of a schlong and is normally male, adds the vagina (if present with a random "size").  Then if they're the recipient, the vagina sizes goes down and not up, if it runs out, just like the schlong, they get their schlong back (random schlong and size) and get the boost from the result that was transferred.

I would imagine that with the sap disease effect amount set to 5, and the minimum schlong size set to 1, an infected male character with a schlong size of say, 3, would get assigned a vag; but it seemed to require the schlong be set to exactly 5 (the amount of the disease effect variable) and taken down to exactly zero by the disease for this vag assignment event to trigger. The result of sex while infected which would yield a schlong size <0 didn't seem to trigger the assignment of a vag.  I may be wrong - I only tried until I got a succesful result once, but that is what seemed to happen. I'll test again and update you.

It's basically "schlong size left + effect amount is less than minimum", then something happens.  I'll double check it, but I have mine set at effect 5 and minimum at 1, how many people were in the scene?

One other thought was - I've never come across anyone during gameplay who is suffering from this disease - I appreicate that this is probably totally outside the remit of the original mod, but I wonder if there's a way for the occasional NPC to have or to get this disease without the PC having given it to them.

Thanks again for taking this on - it's much appreciated :)

That could be a bit more difficult, because there really isn't any way to do that without adding some sort of poison to food, since npcs don't really touch much in a daily routine.

On 1/3/2021 at 1:22 PM, aethandor1 said:

I gave the partner SS disease and repeatedly had sex. 

Over repeated sex the NPC partner character got a increasingly smaller schlong and the PC's vagina got smaller and smaller.

Eventually the PC vagina disappeared and he got a schlong (a different one to before) and the NPC partner got a vagina.

It's how I tested it.

I do think the make_futa triggered event could sometimes change schlong / futa type now and again instead of, or as well as changing size. That would be cool if you ever get the free time to play with this code.

The Make Futa has always had a "random" choice on the schlongs available, could just be the "random"-ness of fail that I can't change that is giving you almost the same one each time.

Maybe I've had Covid on the brain too much but I thought of a way that NPC's could catch SS disease - what if there was an "asymptomatic" version of the disease ?! - someone can have (say, for a certain amount of time or until a potion to cure it is taken) the disease but it doesn't affect them - however they pass on the full blown version of the disease to anyone they have sex with - i.e. have sex and infect the partner with the disease.

Of course this would practically be a separate mod in itself :D

It was never added into the mod, but since I did add the poison for the Sap Schlong, it would be difficult to add it to an NPC without making it an ability, because Skyrim removes spell effects on unloaded NPCs, which means the disease would be removed, only abilities live between loads.

I think this whole sap schlong disease is such an amusing and novel concept I'm surprised that it hasn't seen more involvement.

I think it isn't everyone's <glass> of <drink>.  But those who like it, will be glad it got some attention.

Once again - thank you very much for the code you've added - it definitely makes the functionality more interesting and more immersive. :)

Well, I'm glad people are making use of the changes.

GuruSR.

Thanks again GuruSR for looking at this...

In answer to your question above - there were only two actors in the scene.

What I mean by the way the MakeFuta functionality could work was that if the PC causes a MakeFuta event to trigger by opening a chest, raiding a corpse or however, then
if the PC is already Male or already a Futanari then it could cause a change of schlong type or futa add-on type and maybe also randomize the size, up or down.

I haven't done any coding in many years and I'm reticent about all the training I'd need to go through to get to a point of sufficent knowledge to have a crack at it myself, but looking at the source I believe the function shown in the screenshot below is homing in on what I mean. 

Where the MakeFutanari() function calls BoostSchlong(akActor) it might instead have a different function (which doesn't exist at this point) of say (to pluck a name out of the air) ChangeAlreadySchlongified

to

Change schlong for a random one from available schlongs / futa add-ons

Randomize schlong/add-on size

I'd have a crack myself but I don't know the language, the variables, the structure, how to compile or where everything necessary is to be found and has to end up going. (I used to code in COBOL (it WAS a long time ago) and did a small bit of coding in C (the original, not C++ or C#))

Once again, thank you for taking an interest in this - I think it adds a fun element of mischief into the gameplay :)

Capture.JPG

• 1 month later...
On 2/17/2021 at 12:53 PM, boita said:

Hello @GuruSR , thanks for the patches. I wanted to put longer effect time on the sap schlong and brief schlong, will it work if i change the potions duration in Tes5Edit or does it have to match in scripts ?

You probably could, I just manually changed them, others were asking for an MCM menu to do that, it'll take me some time to add that in, but in the meantime, yes, though how much longer were you thinking of the values at now?  Just so I know a range I should consider allowing in the menu.

GuruSR.

On 1/15/2021 at 10:57 AM, aethandor1 said:

n answer to your question above - there were only two actors in the scene.

What I mean by the way the MakeFuta functionality could work was that if the PC causes a MakeFuta event to trigger by opening a chest, raiding a corpse or however, then
if the PC is already Male or already a Futanari then it could cause a change of schlong type or futa add-on type and maybe also randomize the size, up or down.

I haven't done any coding in many years and I'm reticent about all the training I'd need to go through to get to a point of sufficent knowledge to have a crack at it myself, but looking at the source I believe the function shown in the screenshot below is homing in on what I mean. 

Where the MakeFutanari() function calls BoostSchlong(akActor) it might instead have a different function (which doesn't exist at this point) of say (to pluck a name out of the air) ChangeAlreadySchlongified

to

Change schlong for a random one from available schlongs / futa add-ons

Randomize schlong/add-on size

I'd have a crack myself but I don't know the language, the variables, the structure, how to compile or where everything necessary is to be found and has to end up going. (I used to code in COBOL (it WAS a long time ago) and did a small bit of coding in C (the original, not C++ or C#))

Once again, thank you for taking an interest in this - I think it adds a fun element of mischief into the gameplay :)

The way the MakeFutanari function is called is from spells, meaning a spell causes the call on the actor, so the actor can be anyone.  For a random change of an existing schlong, it *does* happen to Futanari already, I did that, so if a Futanari has the spell hit them again, it'll change their schlong, that is in the spell.  PCs who open the chests get a chance to be given the Surprise Equip, but sadly, NPCs don't open chests, they "grab the item directly from it".

The BoostSchlong is mine, it causes the size to change "randomly", if the size goes down it'll stop at size 1, currently I've not added the chance of it going to MakeFeminine if it goes too low.  The reason for BoostSchlong was to give a newly Futa a schlong of a "random" size, but the spell that can alter the schlong later also can affect the size both up and downward.

GuruSR.

14 hours ago, GuruSR said:

The way the MakeFutanari function is called is from spells, meaning a spell causes the call on the actor, so the actor can be anyone.  For a random change of an existing schlong, it *does* happen to Futanari already, I did that, so if a Futanari has the spell hit them again, it'll change their schlong, that is in the spell.  PCs who open the chests get a chance to be given the Surprise Equip, but sadly, NPCs don't open chests, they "grab the item directly from it".

The BoostSchlong is mine, it causes the size to change "randomly", if the size goes down it'll stop at size 1, currently I've not added the chance of it going to MakeFeminine if it goes too low.  The reason for BoostSchlong was to give a newly Futa a schlong of a "random" size, but the spell that can alter the schlong later also can affect the size both up and downward.

GuruSR.

ah, ok, thanks :)

In that case it kind of already does what I think would be appropriate - although the scope only extends currently to futa characters.
I think it would be cool if a character that is already male triggers the make futa spell then it would cause his schlong to be changed, either in size, type (which SOS addon it currently is) or randomly, both.

I think at present, if an already male character triggers the spell, then he just ends up with a bigger schlong.

All the same, the changes which you've kindly already implemented to the base mod have made a substantial improvement to how it works.  Thank you! :)

20 hours ago, aethandor1 said:

ah, ok, thanks :)

In that case it kind of already does what I think would be appropriate - although the scope only extends currently to futa characters.
I think it would be cool if a character that is already male triggers the make futa spell then it would cause his schlong to be changed, either in size, type (which SOS addon it currently is) or randomly, both.

I think at present, if an already male character triggers the spell, then he just ends up with a bigger schlong.

All the same, the changes which you've kindly already implemented to the base mod have made a substantial improvement to how it works.  Thank you! :)

I was planning on making a random change effect to add to the Surprise Equip, right now in this version there is a schlong size change one I did add.  I also want to see about making Surprise Equip know when it worked or not, because a bunch of times it does nothing, so I want to make it backward compatible with other mods, but offer a means of knowing when the effect won't work in that situation and to try another, so no more "it did nothing, unless it really couldn't find one that would work".

GuruSR.

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

I was planning on making a random change effect to add to the Surprise Equip, right now in this version there is a schlong size change one I did add.  I also want to see about making Surprise Equip know when it worked or not, because a bunch of times it does nothing, so I want to make it backward compatible with other mods, but offer a means of knowing when the effect won't work in that situation and to try another, so no more "it did nothing, unless it really couldn't find one that would work".

GuruSR.

Thats cool! :)

I think the Surprise Equipment Frameword is a better idea than the Devious Devices one and all the overheads and baggage that comes with it. 
I have finally ununinstalled DD, Deviously Cursed Loot (Dev. Enslaved etc, etc) and Hormones, and YPS because they are all interlinked in one way or another and they were making my game bloated, inclined to crash, primarily geared only to female PCs and they didn't actually do what I wanted from the game anyway.

With the Surprise Equipment Framework, I could see, especially if more modders make use of it, that it could become a more straightforward way to add semi-random 'happenings'.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with next :)

I've had a couple of ideas for mods recently and have been looking into how I can create them - what software tools, and what knowledge I will need.  Partly the scripting side of things (I used to be an absolute monster at Honeywell GCOS6 ECL, lol, and used to enjoy immensely that side of development) but also the texture replacement aspect of modding. 

I have yet to find a decent guide to starting to create mods for absolute beginners (at modding, but not at program development) so if there is anything you would recommend I will happily check out- with thanks :)

All the best!

13 hours ago, aethandor1 said:

Thats cool! :)

I think the Surprise Equipment Frameword is a better idea than the Devious Devices one and all the overheads and baggage that comes with it. 
I have finally ununinstalled DD, Deviously Cursed Loot (Dev. Enslaved etc, etc) and Hormones, and YPS because they are all interlinked in one way or another and they were making my game bloated, inclined to crash, primarily geared only to female PCs and they didn't actually do what I wanted from the game anyway.

With the Surprise Equipment Framework, I could see, especially if more modders make use of it, that it could become a more straightforward way to add semi-random 'happenings'.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with next :)

I've had a couple of ideas for mods recently and have been looking into how I can create them - what software tools, and what knowledge I will need.  Partly the scripting side of things (I used to be an absolute monster at Honeywell GCOS6 ECL, lol, and used to enjoy immensely that side of development) but also the texture replacement aspect of modding. 

I have yet to find a decent guide to starting to create mods for absolute beginners (at modding, but not at program development) so if there is anything you would recommend I will happily check out- with thanks :)

All the best!

Yes, I did do some cleaning of Surprise Equip, not got to the point where it is smarter yet.  Cleaning it first is a thing I want to do.  As for modding, the CK is available and the creationkit.com website is the really only place for a "manual on the instruction set", sadly not everything is well laid out (the Wiki style doesn't really lend itself to coding [IMHO]).  As for textures, not my scene, I write code (have been for many years), so if you have that, Notepad+ (with the macro setup for compiling), you can write code right in Notepad+ and only need the CK for the actual esp/esm changes.

GuruSR.

On 2/25/2021 at 4:10 AM, GuruSR said:

You probably could, I just manually changed them, others were asking for an MCM menu to do that, it'll take me some time to add that in, but in the meantime, yes, though how much longer were you thinking of the values at now?  Just so I know a range I should consider allowing in the menu.

GuruSR.

My edit seemed to work. I set it to 20min, I think a range between 1min (gotta be fast :D ) to something like 1 day or more maybe ?

An idea for SupriseEquip:

How about getting the futa disease from manipulating alchemy / learning magic / enchanting, think like a magic corruption/toxicity. I think it would make more sense than catching it from opening some random sack or an inoffensive container in a town, something like the more you manipulate magic stuff, the bigger chances to proc the disease/curse

On another note, I wish it were possible to have smaller than the minimal 1 size schlong. I know that the SOS Racemenu plugin (provided by XPMSE) enables to customize the schlong with a bunch of sliders but then it doesn't use the 1-20 slider from SOS. I have seen SOS Grower making it work but it would be probably too much to make this work with this mod.

10 hours ago, boita said:

My edit seemed to work. I set it to 20min, I think a range between 1min (gotta be fast :D ) to something like 1 day or more maybe ?

Well, I was thinking 5mins to 1440m (1 real day), 1 minute makes it vanish mid-sex scenes which looks bizarre.

An idea for SupriseEquip:

How about getting the futa disease from manipulating alchemy / learning magic / enchanting, think like a magic corruption/toxicity. I think it would make more sense than catching it from opening some random sack or an inoffensive container in a town, something like the more you manipulate magic stuff, the bigger chances to proc the disease/curse

Not sure I understand, can you give an example?  As in what you would be doing to cause it to happen.

On another note, I wish it were possible to have smaller than the minimal 1 size schlong. I know that the SOS Racemenu plugin (provided by XPMSE) enables to customize the schlong with a bunch of sliders but then it doesn't use the 1-20 slider from SOS. I have seen SOS Grower making it work but it would be probably too much to make this work with this mod.

It won't matter, SOS only accepts Int for sizes, so 1-20 is pretty much all it'll accept, 1.1 will be 1, anything less than 1 will be 0.  It would require a partial re-write on SOS's API to make it accept floats, also since the sizes don't really grow that drastic, floats won't really do much in the way of smooth growth.

GuruSR.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2021 at 4:50 AM, GuruSR said:

Well, I was thinking 5mins to 1440m (1 real day), 1 minute makes it vanish mid-sex scenes which looks bizarre.

5 mins sounds good, you're right 1min might interfere during scenes

On 3/1/2021 at 4:50 AM, GuruSR said:

Not sure I understand, can you give an example?  As in what you would be doing to cause it to happen.

Let's see, you have a pool of %, starting at 0%, the more you manipulate magic/alchemy, fight witches and mages, the more that pool increases. That pool tells your chances of catching the Schlong disease from magic. It's just an idea I'm throwing so maybe it's not something possible to create / or not interested, I just find it strange and too random that I catch it mostly from random barrels and sacks in towns.

Or maybe scrap the % pool, and make it catchable from mages or while harvesting alchemy ingredients.

17 hours ago, boita said:

Let's see, you have a pool of %, starting at 0%, the more you manipulate magic/alchemy, fight witches and mages, the more that pool increases. That pool tells your chances of catching the Schlong disease from magic. It's just an idea I'm throwing so maybe it's not something possible to create / or not interested, I just find it strange and too random that I catch it mostly from random barrels and sacks in towns.

Or maybe scrap the % pool, and make it catchable from mages or while harvesting alchemy ingredients.

It would all depend on how I can hook into all of those, the only way I would think would be to hook the actual animation playing, which may/may not work 100%, plus for the picking up of alchemy ingredients, I'd have to hook into the player inventory, so that is also an issue, I'd have to research a bit on the best way to accomplish those.

GuruSR.

• 1 month later...

I was about to use the disease to shrink my char's futa schlong and make a female nord grow one. I realized this mod considers pubic hair as schlong and it made it grow 1 size ? Would be nice if this mod filtered pubic hairs like Gender Bender or maybe use the BecomingFuta MCM page for female schlongs

5 hours ago, boita said:

I was about to use the disease to shrink my char's futa schlong and make a female nord grow one. I realized this mod considers pubic hair as schlong and it made it grow 1 size ? Would be nice if this mod filtered pubic hairs like Gender Bender or maybe use the BecomingFuta MCM page for female schlongs

Actually it does, you just need to go into the settings and find the ones that are marked as "male" schlongs and uncheck the female pubic hairs, I use them as a "return to female" as it adds a bit back in, but they don't shrink or grow as they're considered as a "default not there" schlong.

GuruSR.

• 2 weeks later...

I had another goofy idea that would serve as a route to 'becoming futanari'....

I don't know if, when killing an NPC, any sort of event is triggered, but it occurred to me that one way a character could become futa would be when killing an NPC (bandit, or whatever) a magic effect is triggered which takes the schlong of the now dead NPC and applies it to the PC.  If they are female they become futa with a same sized female schlong applied, or if male, their schlong gets changed to the same type and size as the dead NPC, whose schlong is then removed.
Perhaps it could happen every time they killed someone, or with the same random chance as the become futa happens (maybe even with a toggle between the two).

What d'you think ?  :)
E.

• GuruSR changed the title to Becoming Futanari[WIP] Version 0.5.0.
29 minutes ago, HayleX said:

srry if i missed it but i was wondering if it was SSE Compatible cause i tried and did not seems so 

I've not loaded it into the CK on SSE, but all you need to do is load the mod in on SSE's CK (Creation Kit) and save it, then it'll work fine.  Though I did notice a missing Translation and one other small item.  I'll look at it tomorrow when I have time, maybe I'll spin up the SSE CK and test it.

GuruSR.

Thank you for the update @GuruSR, I continued playing with it and I have few questions.

One must have a schlong to catch the Sap schlong disease ? I got notifications that it couldn't latch on my character's schlong since she doesn't have one. Tested with the debug spells, make futanari works and then sap schlong works. Interesting, but I liked how Sap schlong gave you automatically a penis, now I'll have 2 conditions instead of 1. Maybe I can fine-tune to have more Transient futa / Make Futanari. I did have a male NPC catch it, I'll play around that.

I'm not sure how to use the Female Genitals MCM page, do I leave it to default or select one vagina? My females NPCs have different types of pubic hairs SOS and can I make them get back their assigned pubic hair ? If not I can play with 1 single pubic hair but they don't appear in the list, only penises appears.

image.png.8d7ce67c5f202228836fb5c671d2c5d9.png

Another question with the MCM, it seems my Female Schlongs option are stuck, I can't uncheck more than 1 female schlong. Tried the Clean MCM button and it doesn't change anything, I tried removing the plugin, cleaned my savegame, puting back the plugin and it's back the same, really strange but not game breaking for me at least. It does work on a new save though.

image.png.e5978747ba9d96eb196f74cd475db1b0.png