Hello, it is normal when I arrive in front of the desk or there is the 4 "book" in front of the director it happens laugh, I take a book then nothing, I talk to everyone, I Reinstall the games + DLC, always nothing, I read on the forum but I can not seem to have how to pass on.

This is because the mods is still in development, or 'it's a bug

This has probably been answered a dozen times already.

The mod is still in development. It does Nothing as of now.

OK thank you for your answer

Just wanted to mention that I noticed a few wild edits in the mod.  The one I remember at the moment is that you seemed to have renamed a vanilla base door instead of duplicating the base.  Many doors around Skyrim now are name "dorr to facility"  (or something like that)  Been awhile since I have played the mod, you may have fixed it already.  Great concept btw.  Hope you are able to find time to keep working on it.

• 2 weeks later...

i dont get past the ''i would love to take a tour'' part and cant interact with anything

pls help

There is no help at this point, that is all there is. In the opening post it tells you that this is just a cell and characters at the moment.

More content will be coming in the future as Farmthat gets time to work on it, but for now it is mostly just a test cell for feedback and bug hunting.

i dont get past the ''i would love to take a tour'' part and cant interact with anything

pls help

There is no help at this point, that is all there is. In the opening post it tells you that this is just a cell and characters at the moment.

More content will be coming in the future as Farmthat gets time to work on it, but for now it is mostly just a test cell for feedback and bug hunting.

The main page really needs to have a giant, flashing screen that says that it doesn't work. Nobody bothers to read anything aside from the first post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a suggestion.

I've noticed among the contracts one for convicts. Is it possible to link this to the vanilla crime system? Nothing too complicated. I'm thinking of a dialog option that will transport you to the facility. If you get sent to jail, you could talk to the guard that patrols the prison and say "I don't belong here" or something of the sorts and get sent to the facility. And maybe have a different dialog with the warden once there, so it won't seem as optional as when you just stroll in there.

Thanks for the interest. I'm still alive but not able to work on the project at the moment. I would like to tie it into the prison system, sure. That'd be a really fun way to integrate it. It would be relatively simple to add a dialog option to just to prison guards.

My favorite suggestions are easy suggestions!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks really promising, cant wait until the story progresses for a bit. I wish you had the free time to work on this.

You and me both! Going into fall/winter, my schedule gets a lot more open. looking forward to wrapping up work on Suited for Skyrim, and getting back onto this project, too.

A thought that just occured to me: Since you seem to have trouble with the whole animation thing, how about making some assets where that's not an issue? Like furniture? Girls in rubber used to act as lamps, chairs, beds, door wings, sarcophagus, that sort of thing. Completely encased, of course.

With stuff like that, the modder can offer an explanation as to why no one is moving. Furniture isn't supposed to move, so they're either paralyzed, or the rubber is too thick or rigid to allow movement, or it's just a statue and not real, or something to that effect.

I was thinking along somewhere along the line of these artworks:

https://heveti.deviantart.com/art/BDSM-Furniture-High-Chair-C-475030120

https://furrlery.deviantart.com/art/New-Lamp-for-SL-641352471

https://lorddragonmaster.deviantart.com/art/DC-P-Game-Over-121491288

https://heveti.deviantart.com/art/Vacuum-Cube-558784480

https://phantomdotexe.deviantart.com/art/T-H-R-O-N-E-370753111

https://mmoser55.deviantart.com/art/Sailor-Scout-Home-Remodel-Intertellar-Wine-Cellar-580307677

https://helixjack.deviantart.com/art/Welcome-to-the-gallery-671983688

Obviously, not exactly that. But something like that. For instance, the Mistress in my mod would probably like an elaborate throne made out of several well arranged rubber slaves, and have some erotic rubber decoration standing around.

And it may be easier than other stuff. A lamp or a "rubber sarcophagus prison" like in the last link, for example, they don't need to move at all or interact with anything. And I don't know how usable furniture works in Skyrim, but maybe it's easier than full character animations. Maybe, if you tailor the "rubber slave chair" to the exact dimensions of some existing "normal" chair, you can just copy & paste the metadata.

I still want you to animate those vacbeds, mind you. You're not off the hook there! ;)

But perhaps this would be something you'd have fun with in the meantime. Just food for thought.

A thought that just occured to me: Since you seem to have trouble with the whole animation thing, how about making some assets where that's not an issue? Like furniture? Girls in rubber used to act as lamps, chairs, beds, door wings, sarcophagus, that sort of thing. Completely encased, of course.

With stuff like that, the modder can offer an explanation as to why no one is moving. Furniture isn't supposed to move, so there either paralyzed, or the rubber is too thick or rigid to allow movement, or it's just a statue and not real, or something to that effect.

I was thinking along somewhere along the line of these artworks:

https://heveti.deviantart.com/art/BDSM-Furniture-High-Chair-C-475030120

https://furrlery.deviantart.com/art/New-Lamp-for-SL-641352471

https://lorddragonmaster.deviantart.com/art/DC-P-Game-Over-121491288

https://heveti.deviantart.com/art/Vacuum-Cube-558784480

https://phantomdotexe.deviantart.com/art/T-H-R-O-N-E-370753111

https://mmoser55.deviantart.com/art/Sailor-Scout-Home-Remodel-Intertellar-Wine-Cellar-580307677

https://helixjack.deviantart.com/art/Welcome-to-the-gallery-671983688

Obviously, not exactly that. But something like that. For instance, the Mistress in my mod would probably like an elaborate throne made out of several well arranged rubber slaves, and have some erotic rubber decoration standing around.

And it may be easier than other stuff. A lamp or a "rubber sarcophagus prison" like in the last link, for example, they don't need to move at all or interact with anything. And I don't know how usable furniture works in Skyrim, but maybe it's easier than full character animations. Maybe, if you tailor the "rubber slave chair" to the exact dimensions of some existing "normal" chair, you can just copy & paste the metadata.

I still want you to animate those vacbeds, mind you. You're not off the hook there! ;)

But perhaps this would be something you'd have fun with in the meantime. Just food for thought.

Haha, good thought!

I *believe* it would be a fairly simple matter to duplicate furniture objects and simply replace the model. I'll have to take a look at that.

Other "art pieces" would be similar to the chair thing I made in my last release. Quite easy to make. I had also started on a kind of honeycomb-like cell that had a slide-out table that a prisoner could get folded up/bound to. Ran out of momentum on that one though. It'd be cool to have a wall of pods with little windows you could look into though.

I would be honored to take a stab at a throne piece if you have some ideas on scale. Jarl throne? That slouch is pretty funny but might have some interesting applications.

post-269220-0-01930300-1506482171_thumb.jpg

I would be honored to take a stab at a throne piece if you have some ideas on scale. Jarl throne? That slouch is pretty funny but might have some interesting applications.

Well, I've spoken with the Mistress and she's kind of flexible on this. The Windhelm throne from your screenshot is quite big, which means it might not fit everywhere. But on the other hand, that also means there's a lot of room to show... stuff. But if ShipKatariahThrone01 or MarkarthKeepThrone are easier and/or less work for you, those would be fine, too.

finally found it, had a little trouble navigating due to being blindfolded and bondage boots from devious devices.  returned after getting unbound, and have to say I'm impressed.  Two questions, though.  I advanced to the part where you sign the contract, and can't seem to go beyond that.  (she offers the tour, but stays seated at the desk)  If you don't want spoilers in the comments, pm me with how to advance through the quest (I don't want to setstage, but if I have to, I have to).  Question 2, are there plans to eventually be able to volunteer as a test subject, or is that just dialogue?

finally found it, had a little trouble navigating due to being blindfolded and bondage boots from devious devices.  returned after getting unbound, and have to say I'm impressed.  Two questions, though.  I advanced to the part where you sign the contract, and can't seem to go beyond that.  (she offers the tour, but stays seated at the desk)  If you don't want spoilers in the comments, pm me with how to advance through the quest (I don't want to setstage, but if I have to, I have to).  Question 2, are there plans to eventually be able to volunteer as a test subject, or is that just dialogue?

Right now you have gotten as far as you can go other than exploring the facility. Th plans are to have it fully functional as soon as Farmthat gets time to work on it.

It's up for testing and feedback at the moment.

Be patient, it's coming along.

Right now you have gotten as far as you can go other than exploring the facility. Th plans are to have it fully functional as soon as Farmthat gets time to work on it.

thank you, I'll try to be patient.  Meaning I won't post my rants about demanding people take time out of their busy schedule to advance the mod lol.  But so far the only problem I had was with the bondage boots (pony, if I recall) from Devious Devices, made it a gold plated pain to get around on the stairs.  otherwise, looks great.

finally found it, had a little trouble navigating due to being blindfolded and bondage boots from devious devices. returned after getting unbound, and have to say I'm impressed. Two questions, though. I advanced to the part where you sign the contract, and can't seem to go beyond that. (she offers the tour, but stays seated at the desk) If you don't want spoilers in the comments, pm me with how to advance through the quest (I don't want to setstage, but if I have to, I have to). Question 2, are there plans to eventually be able to volunteer as a test subject, or is that just dialogue?

thank you, I'll try to be patient. Meaning I won't post my rants about demanding people take time out of their busy schedule to advance the mod lol. But so far the only problem I had was with the bondage boots (pony, if I recall) from Devious Devices, made it a gold plated pain to get around on the stairs. otherwise, looks great.

The spiral stairs at the entry? Or the ones leading downstairs? Probably both... they kind of require hopping at times and if that's disabled by any devices that could be pretty frustrating, yeah. I can add more to the spiral stair (kinda tedious to adjust timing but eh--gotta do it) and the stair modules leading downstairs just need to get swapped out with a different kit of parts in the creation kit. The generic kit of parts I started with are patently a bit broken. Glad you're liking things so far!

• 2 weeks later...

finally found it, had a little trouble navigating due to being blindfolded and bondage boots from devious devices. returned after getting unbound, and have to say I'm impressed. Two questions, though. I advanced to the part where you sign the contract, and can't seem to go beyond that. (she offers the tour, but stays seated at the desk) If you don't want spoilers in the comments, pm me with how to advance through the quest (I don't want to setstage, but if I have to, I have to). Question 2, are there plans to eventually be able to volunteer as a test subject, or is that just dialogue?

thank you, I'll try to be patient. Meaning I won't post my rants about demanding people take time out of their busy schedule to advance the mod lol. But so far the only problem I had was with the bondage boots (pony, if I recall) from Devious Devices, made it a gold plated pain to get around on the stairs. otherwise, looks great.

The spiral stairs at the entry? Or the ones leading downstairs? Probably both... they kind of require hopping at times and if that's disabled by any devices that could be pretty frustrating, yeah. I can add more to the spiral stair (kinda tedious to adjust timing but eh--gotta do it) and the stair modules leading downstairs just need to get swapped out with a different kit of parts in the creation kit. The generic kit of parts I started with are patently a bit broken. Glad you're liking things so far!

No need to change it, it's part of the challenge of playing with the Cursed Loot mod.  Was just bringing it to your attention so that people don't whine and complain about it with you not knowing about it in advance.  May I suggest a warning in the mod description?