[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

Some time ago I've announced a face port of Irene Lew. Well, she is not alone!.

Here is Amélie Lacroix, a.k.a. widowfapper Widowmaker.

widowmaker.jpg

sexywidowmaker.jpg

widowbutt.jpg

Screenshot18746.jpg

This is a work that I've kept in secret since a while, because I have a tendency to post my WIP screenies, and then I never finish my stuff  :lol:

Please be patient, I will release her after finish the CS-HLOD pack... and Irene...

and...

More screesHOTs:

Lol someone has been busy! You will never get out of this infinite loop that is DOA curse lol

Great shot you got there with the Marie. Angry dick inducing indeed :bush:

haha I made that Marie shot thinking on you :bush: lol

well, doa curse... damn doa curse.

I just want to escape from it soon, and maybe the only way is to finish what I already have :/

UPDATE

Here's the new CS-HLOD pack, available for all DOA5LR girls, except Alpha-152.
CS-HLOD%20girls%201080.jpg
  • What is CS-HLOD?
This is the HLOD nude mod (original HLOD boob size), mixed with a cel shading-like effect. Is not a real cel shading effect per se, but the result is very similar to effects obtained via filters in MMD, XPS and other softwares. This effect was applied on bodies and also faces. More words asdf.
  • How to use:

-Make sure you have AutoLink installed.

-Extract the contents inside the compressed file. Use 7zip or winrar to do it.

-Copy and paste the "Autolink" folder inside DOA5LR install folder. It will not overwrite, nor make conflicts with any file previously present there.
-Start the game, select some mode, grab some tissues. Don't abuse.

Some sreensHOTs:

UPDATE

• What is CS-HLOD?
This is the HLOD nude mod (original HLOD boob size), mixed with a cel shading-like effect. Is not a real cel shading effect per se, but the result is very similar to effects obtained via filters in MMD, XPS and other softwares. This effect was applied on bodies and also faces. More words asdf.
  • How to use:

-Copy and paste the "Autolink" folder inside DOA5LR install folder. It will not overwrite, nor make conflicts with any file previously present there.

Some sreensHOTs:

Thank you very much! Can't wait to see other versions later on! (Rather a big fan of your LUD mods)

UPDATE

• What is CS-HLOD?
  • How to use:

Some sreensHOTs:

Big awesome works! Thank you so much, Saaf! :D

UPDATE

• What is CS-HLOD?
  • How to use:

Some sreensHOTs:

you're all the screenshots is awesome brother i like it  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
I hope the next time you can share yours motion data sample every character, stage mod and camera mod  :D  :D  :D
very impressive  :cool:  :cool:  :cool: 

works for me  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

i love you kokoro  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

post-1172466-0-47611600-1469573400_thumb.png

post-1172466-0-88944600-1469573428_thumb.jpg

Thank you very much! Can't wait to see other versions later on! (Rather a big fan of your LUD mods)

Big awesome works! Thank you so much, Saaf! :D

I am sad that Genfu is missing from the pack :(

Cool mod! Thanks

*unstuffs face from Mila's Lethal-sized chest*

Nice work, Saaf.

*goes back into hiding*

Welcome Bro, Thanks for the input

nnenp.jpg

don not forget our beloved lethal mod :D

you're all the screenshots is awesome brother i like it  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
I hope the next time you can share yours motion data sample every character, stage mod and camera mod  :D  :D  :D
very impressive  :cool:  :cool:  :cool: 

works for me  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

i love you kokoro  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Thanks a lot for your kind words guys, I really appreciate it :)

Well, about the request for making this mod in HLUD and LETHAL, I don't know if I have the motivation (and time) for making it now (I mentioned the same to timmy yesterday... with other words lol). But I had told that I was not going to make more updates, and here I am.  So... (ok, no promises, I'll just shut up now  :lol:,)

Hmm about my modded zack island stage, I have no problem on sharing it actually, but that stage has a lot of bugs... and I don't like to share things with so much bugs (I prefer to avoid to hear complaints lol).

Enjoy the mod!

Damn, just going through your screenshot albums I wish I had access to that DOAX3 motion data and fancy ass stage.......lol

Well, I think I can share my custom zack island stage (code name: "shitty island") used on my screenshots, but is not so fancy as it seems.

shitty%20island.jpg

Main features:
  1. Removed some rocks; the "hidden volleyball court" is now "more" visible from the main zone (beware of the floating palm tree leaves).
  2. Relaxing chairs and straw parasol (sorry, I don't know the exact name of these).
  3. Some moved objects. I like to to move objects.
  4. Oversized dock (can be used as runway).
  5. Useless pole dance pole (the bastard tends to dissapear).
  6. Nude Nyotengu. Yummy (not included).

Warning: as I've commented before, this stage is very buggy and I don't have plans for fixing it (the dock is invisible from the beach, the chairs are visible only under certain point of view, some floating palm tree leaves). But it's somewhat useful for screenies with doax3 motions, like these ones:
_ayane%20chair.jpg
calm%20before%20splash.jpg
helena%20relaxing.jpg

DOWNLOAD:

Use at your own risk.

edit: I can also share the animations that I've used on my screenshots, but I would need to ask for some permissions before.