Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

Thanks a lot for your work cell, Caliente and everyone else who has been involved.

I just gave it a quick test, and I hae to say it already looks great. Sure there are the issues you already mentioned, but apart from that I didn't really notice anything, and I'm sure this will all be worked out over time. :)

As some ppl in the old thread were worried about their frame rates. I'm running on a gtx660 and I didn't noice any additional strain on my system. I didn't do any profiling or benchmarking, so this is merely subjective feeling, so take it as it is. :)

Thank you Caliente, cell and everyone that was involved.

I found a few issues that are not mentioned:

• BigButt Slider doesn't do anything
  • Vanilla morphes can transform the body in very strange ways.

Other than that, great work!

Cali's fixing the BigButt and adding an Ankles slider right now, thanks.

For the vanilla sliders, you have to reset all other sliders to 0% and use only one of the vanilla ones.

Hello all! 

At last, Here we are.  An alpha version of both bodyslide and CBBE!    There have been a lot of changes under the hood for both, and there will be many changes to come, but we wanted to get you all an early version to take a look at and test a bit before we do a full release elsewhere.   Since this is a test release, we'd like to ask that you do not redistribute these files... it's not polished enough for the full public :)

Included:

• CBBE Body for Fallout 4.  "HD" with 21000 quads, high resolution textures that fit the same UV map CBBE used for Skyrim.  Includes detailed feet and hands.  
  • Bodyslide for Fallout 4, which will create a custom shaped body based on nearly 70 sliders, including a vanilla shape slider that gives you the CBBE textures and resolution on a body shaped like the vanilla fo4 one.
  • Two shape presets -- a prototype curvy and slim that represent a more natural figure than the default CBBE for skyrim. 
  • The ability to create your own shape presets for as natural or extreme shape you wish!
  • CBBE_HD_WIP.fbx  -- an fbx file containing the base body mesh, skinned to the fallout 4 skeleton. NOTE: the skinning weights are an early WIP, so adapting these weights for outfits may require a re-work of the weighting in the future
  • CBBE_HD_WIP.obj -- an obj file containing the base body mesh.  

Not included:

• Outfit Studio has been disabled, not ready for public use yet (Crashy, buggy, undocumented!)..  but will be available soon, and will allow you to easily and quickly adapt game outfits or custom outfits to the body 
  • Outfits that fit the body... coming soon!
  • Textures for females that aren't the basehumanfemale -- raider females will have broken body textures.
  • first person meshes 
  • Blending solution for neck seam

Known Issues:

These are the known problems that you might encounter while using this version.  Since it's a test release, you will likely not enjoy playing fallout with it until some of these are resolved!  We are working to get these taken care of as soon as possible, and will expand this list as more problems are discovered!

• Wrist seam -- there's a small disconnect between the wrist and the arm, causing both a slight gap and a texture discontinuity.  believed to be weight paint related.
  • Neck seam -- the mesh matches position, but the texture seam is very noticeable.  Additionally the weight painting isn't perfect causing some gaps to appear.  
  • First person textures incorrect --  first person meshes haven't been replaced for arms and hands so the textures don't match.
  • Outfits that replace the body will have ugly textures anywhere skin is showing (and the body will be the vanilla shape of course)
  • Outfits that don't replace the body (armor pieces) may have clipping and obvious sizing issues
  • Dismemberment does not work for replaced bodies currently
  • Building bodies with Bodyslide may fail if you do not have permission to write to the fallout data folder (if it's installed in program files for instance), so you may need to run the program as admin

Some pics: 

KJq2gXD.jpg

lIT84rD.jpg

dAaYxsE.jpg

Yn0x8qd.jpg

CGJ0meR.jpg

And the files:  (Attachments working now yay)

Body files:  REQUIRED: drop contents in Fallout 4/data folder

attachicon.gifCBBE_Fo4_alpha_v0.1a.7z

Bodyslide:

attachicon.gifBodySlide FO4 Alpha v0.1a.zip

Thanks all hope you enjoy! and don't hesitate to send us your comments and issues!   

Note, remember to add the line 

bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

to your Fallout4Custom.ini  !

YEAH! IT'S FINALLY HERE! It's like... Christmas came early, lol!

Thank you!

Also, could we please get this post linked to the front of this thread if it hasn't been already?

What is causing this?

The body mesh didn't get installed.  If you ran bodyslide, it may have failed to copy the file there due to permissions.  Try running it as admin to correct that. 

Additionally, perhaps you need to add  "bInvalidateOlderFiles=1" to your Fallout4Custom.ini

What is causing this?

looks like you either didnt install the textures or dont have the correct ini setup

I Installed this over 

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3841/?

But I think that mesh is not working correctly. What should I add to ini besides 

"bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

to your Fallout4Custom.ini  !"

if you haven't yet try adding meshes to 

[Archive]

sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\, MESHES\ 

What is causing this?

looks like you either didnt install the textures or dont have the correct ini setup

I Installed this over 

But I think that mesh is not working correctly. What should I add to ini besides 

"bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

[Archive]

Also check the folder is named 'characterassets' and not 'character assets'.

What is causing this?

I Installed this over 

"bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

[Archive]

Also check the folder is named 'characterassets' and not 'character assets'.

characterassets is correct for FO4, just checked in the BA2.

Archived