Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

Hello, 

I assume it's a good opportunity to ask for your possible permission on the use of your mod's assets

in the future (as published on LL or somewhere), needless to say with due credit and link.

While I'm really a noob in mesh editing, I planned to make a  a very simple (light-weight also, probably)

mashed-up body replacer with SoS light's functionality.

• SoS - light compatible (with hands/ body mesh and basic UV maps). Although I do personally mind the script stress neither of SoS Full nor of your Hoddie so much, SoS - light is still in some demand (at least in my country). Some people wish to have a more light-weight hoddie without SoS full installed 
  • based on more vanilla-like base body shape, like Boo's SoS Sundracon bodies (due to my personal taste)
  • with (partially) uncircumcised genitals

I found that your hoddie's mesh/ texture (mainly P3/ P4) as perfect candidate for the its genital.

# Of course I know Leito's uncut schlong add-on and its WIP adaptation to the light version,

but I prefer your hoddies to Leito's mainly due to the better compatibility of textures.

I attach a link to the SSs of the pilot version below (it has to be re-done almost completely):

http://imgur.com/a/OQuNG

With due credit and link to you and your mod, is it OK to use the assets (mesh/ normal map) from this mod?

Can anyone tell me how or where to get a bodyslide for this?

Thank you!

I don't know of bodyslide option for this, but racemenu's 'genitals' section should work.

I ended up just making my own. I wanted mine to change with the weight slider, so that way as I leveled up it would grow and change shape. I use Pumping Iron mod, so that I don't need to break immersion to adjust weight slider as I level.

Making it was sorta annoying tho, and it isn't something that easily downloaded into bodyslide preset. This is because (if my memory serves) because the 4th variation uses attributes from 3? So it doesn't have its own. So when you use bodyslide it will only accurately adjust 1-3 or something, then you must manual make a copy of 3, then change the copied name to that of 4's. And then it will works correctly.

I applied the Hairless Patch to this mod and I'm still getting pubes on anyone (including my PC) using Bad Dog's Human schlongs.

While flaccid, their dicks stay pubeless. However, when they get erect and unsheathe, they get pubes.

Wat do

Maybe I didn't update the hairless patch to reflect the new file locations. I'll look.

As for a simpler way to install... it is what it is. Gotta have FNIS, which is the most complicated, then SexLab. Eager NPCs is my preference for immersive sex.

Hey Bad Dog, I'm just following up on my previous post... is the hairless patch bugged, or is it a problem on my end? I really like your mod but the pubes don't look right on my males because the texture I like using doesn't have hair all over their torsos. 

Hmmm say, sorry to be such a bother, but I was wondering if anybody else has run into the issue with werewolves? ever since I used the Cerinian patch a kind modder created for compatibility with Bad Dog's own creation I have noticed that my character loses his sheath after transforming, while the fix is as simple as ticking/unticking the visibility on armour (aka, making the werewolf skin nude/non nude), I was wondering if the issue has shown up for others, and if they found a permanent fix for it. If not, thanks still for reading ^^

The hairless patch looks good to me. Are you loading it last?

Does it have a plugin, if so that would explain a lot... (It should only have textures, I think?) Also, could you do a hairless version for the female human donger, too? It is a bit irritating when your PC suddenly goes to having pubes... I like your mod more than the basic unp schlong, but with the textures you have now, I am stuck with the other one :(

Or you could point me to a program that lets me view skyrim texture-files, so I could try to replace them myself...

The hairless patch looks good to me. Are you loading it last?

Yes I'm loading the patch after the main mod, and I'm loading the main mod after SOS.

This is what it looks like when a Bad Dog Human schlong is erect.

https://gyazo.com/729474e5bae7d795c0f38571cc6c036a

They don't have pubes when flaccid. The pubes get tacked on only when they are erect. I'm not sure what the problem could be. I haven't altered any of your files, and reinstalling them both (the main mod and the patch) doesn't fix anything.

First I want to say I love this mod but I wanted to ask if you ever thought of making a sheathed equine schlong to go with this? I know it literary doesn't fit with ANY of the races and I know the answer is probably gonna be no but I thought might as well ask.

i only tried the khajiit and uncut human tools.. and, seriously, this is the most perfect khajiit peen in action!!! total thumbs ups!

the uncut human is a little awkward as it gets suddenly too long in the early stages of erection, so the process is very choppy and unrealistic looking. i wonder if that could be fixed?

and FloppySOS doesn't seem to work well with these.. it stretches the balls around ridiculously, like rubberbands..

kudos again for the khajiit stuff! it's perfect!

I know what you mean about getting too long, but that's the basic SOS animation. 

Floppy SOS does work with this mod. I've also seen the balls stretch to infinity, but it generally sorts itself out pretty quickly. I don't know what causes it. I've gone on to HDT instead, which I now like better.

If the pubes only appear on erection, I think I know what the problem is... I'm just using the basic Smurf schlong when it's erect and I probably didn't overwrite that file in the hairless patch.

I'll get back to do a fix when I come up for air.

i love using your schlong mods BadDog, but on the female options i'd rather not have an attached vagina since I am already using a HDT one included with the body I use. Is there a way to remove it? I already tried retexturing their alphas but without the correct alpha map on the mesh itself it just makes the "second vagina" white.

I know what you mean about getting too long, but that's the basic SOS animation.

Floppy SOS does work with this mod. I've also seen the balls stretch to infinity, but it generally sorts itself out pretty quickly. I don't know what causes it. I've gone on to HDT instead, which I now like better.

If the pubes only appear on erection, I think I know what the problem is... I'm just using the basic Smurf schlong when it's erect and I probably didn't overwrite that file in the hairless patch.

I'll get back to do a fix when I come up for air.

Thanks. I look forward to it. I really like your mod - it's nice to have a variety of schlongs now and again haha

Attached vagina? It's something of a question what the anatomy really should be when you're attaching a dick to a chick. I think I was trying to extend the thing back to cover the vagina. You want to have your cake and eat it too?

• 2 weeks later...

Attached vagina? It's something of a question what the anatomy really should be when you're attaching a dick to a chick. I think I was trying to extend the thing back to cover the vagina. You want to have your cake and eat it too?

i probably worded it wrong. I am using AiO which has HDT collisions, so when the AiO vagina opens up I am seeing another closed one inside, I installed the UNP schlong without balls to see if I might have had two vagina/body mods running at once, but the second vagina wasn't there when I used the UNP schlong.

[...] i probably worded it wrong. I am using AiO which has HDT collisions, so when the AiO vagina opens up I am seeing another closed one inside, I installed the UNP schlong without balls to see if I might have had two vagina/body mods running at once, but the second vagina wasn't there when I used the UNP schlong.

Yeah, that's probably the part of the schlong mesh that extends back and was meant to cover it as mentioned by BD. Since it obviously doesn't have the specific bone weights the UUNP Special body uses to make its anatomy open, it remains static and ends up clipping inside, creating the effect you see.

The only solution would be to edit the Hoodies schlong meshes to remove that flap so that the HDT bits are as unobstructed as possible (there would still be a bit of overlap/clipping at the base of the schlong, but not as much as it is right now), though that would be up to BadDog.

• 2 weeks later...

I've lost a post and I wonder if people can help.

A while back someone posted a better way of handling the schlong swap, by associating form lists with the schlong armor records rather than having one for all schlongs. The poster put up script changes and everything. But for the life of me I can't find that post now. It was here, or possibly in the Compleat Khajiit or Lykaios schlong threads. Anyone remember that?

I've lost a post and I wonder if people can help. [...]

The only thing I've found so far is the last paragraph from this post by reikiri:

There's actually another change I would make.  I was looking at the 'Electra's Secret' add-on, it has kind of 'flaccid' version model done, but was never implemented.  I could just add it to hoodies formlist and it would probably work, but I like making things more generic and flexible, so I'd rather change the hoodies quest to use an array to hold armors.. populate it initially from it's own formlist, and add 'register' and 'unregister' options for other mods to add compatible 'retractable schlongs'.  This would work even with 'single stage' schlongs, if using the 'no schlong' schlong as default flaccid state.  I think this would still be relatively simple change, since the basic system is already there in place.

Not sure if it's what you meant, but that's all there is. I don't recall anyone posting any kind of script edits or references in any of the threads, though. That doesn't mean it didn't happen, but I think I would remember if I had actually seen something like it. Are you sure it didn't happen in a different thread or via PMs?

khajiit and argonians both have their tails stiff as swords at all times with this mod. I assume it might be a skeleton issue? I prolly have something overwriting the skeleton, not sure, was wondering if this cropped up for anyone else before i scanned the thread, maybe i missed something on this issue.

• 2 weeks later...