Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2017 at 7:09 AM, Blaze69 said:

Okay, give this a try and see how it goes:

Cerinian Race 2.0 + BD Sheath Schlong.7z

I had to modify some body textures so they matched the schlong better, so I went ahead and packed the whole modified 2.0 version of the race as well as the sheath Addon for them. This is how it looks ingame:

post-90180-0-59022300-1491995009_thumb.png post-90180-0-78082000-1491995019_thumb.png post-90180-0-27422300-1491995040_thumb.png

Note that I only realized there was some mistake in the texture that caused the white line to appear under the scrotum after I had taken the pics. It should be fixed in the posted file.

Since the Lykaios schlong (which I used as a base to build this one) included support for females, i did the same for this one. Not sure if you would be interested in that, but IMO the more options the better :P. See the pics:

post-90180-0-16914700-1491995109_thumb.png post-90180-0-42907500-1491995121_thumb.png post-90180-0-68451500-1491995133_thumb.png

BTW, BadDog, if at some point you want to add this to the downloads section as an extra file or whatever, feel free to do so.

Just a quick question, do I need the original mod to use this, or is it standalone?

• 5 weeks later...

Hey BD thanks for the mobs man.I have one little question. Know it's silly but I don't have or use a google account right now and the DL link wants me to sign into one. There another way I could DL the current file without having to go and make a google account that I really don't want/need?

33 minutes ago, wilks82 said:

Hey BD thanks for the mobs man.I have one little question. Know it's silly but I don't have or use a google account right now and the DL link wants me to sign into one. There another way I could DL the current file without having to go and make a google account that I really don't want/need?

Just tried and I could download the file just fine, no need to log in or anything like that. Are you completely sure Drive is actually asking you to log in to download?

yea pretty sure. Tried it 3 times 3 different ways and all it took me to was the google drive page. Might be something to do with Modzilla maybe since you can DL it just fine. Hmmm

Yea never mind blaze it worked through Chrome. Forgot I had it. Something with Firefox wasn't letting it bypass to DL.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I can't, for the life of me, get the Werewolf schlongs to work for me. I've done everything I can to get it to work, even checking the Moonlight Tales/Essentials esps in case they did actually edit the werewolf race, but I'm having no luck at all. I have the WW patch installed, all the schlong addons, etc, and they all work on my regular character, but they won't show up on my WW.

I know that schlongs do work on her, because I can get the UNP schlong to work, but nothing from your mods (not even the Creature Framework thing) will appear. I thought it might be because I'm using the HDT WW replacer for WW, but again the UNP still shows up, so I'm 99% it isn't a skeleton or mesh issue. I'm currently making an attempt to add the "default race" to the WW schlong in an attempt to see if that'll fix it. I'll update this and let ya know how that works, but any assistance in the mean time would be much appreciated.

EDIT: Ok, so further testing shows that, at the least, the Male anthro schlong (I havent tested any but the sheath and anthro, because I forgot the others exist) does appear on the HDT WW female body, but that seems to be it. None of the female schlongs work outside of the UNP schlong and I do not have the know how to get that to be replaced by the WW schlong.

Another edit for the books:

I went into the esp and did a little looking around. It seems that the female models (for female werewolves) didn't actually point to a working model, but instead to the default SOSskeleton.nif, so directing the model path to the same one as the male werewolf files will make the schlong appear if you force the female WW to use the male schlong (I also checked to see if all of the male schlongs would apply the WW one, and everything but the Smurf schlong does, so that's good). But, sadly, still none of the female schlongs apply a WW willy.

Despite my surprising sleuthing (I had no idea what I was doing and am wholly surprised I even figured this much out), I have no idea how to force that arrangement and have the proper models get applied for the female pieces.

Sorry for the monster post and desperation. I'm just a poor man that wants his sexy Elf lady to keep her penis when she goes monster mode. :frown:

Tiny little details like, you're trying to get the schlongs to work on a female werewolf do actually matter for debugging.

I never made hoodies work on female werewolves, mostly because it just didn't occur to me. I can look at that next pass.

Not a problem. As I said, I kinda got them working, but only superficially and it requires work to keep it 'immersive'. I'd have to switch from the female schlongs while I'm human to the male schlongs while I'm a werewolf to keep the penii going (or just pretend that werewolves get dingalings regardless of gender), but as of now it's workable. I'd mess with the female files and such myself, but I'd end up just fucking shit up and getting frustrated.

I 'preciate ya looking into it in the future, though, and am digging the reworked female schlongs as well. Work a lot better than the last batch I had been using.