Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 (29-Oct-2015)

ok... well if you use Immersive wenches.... you get some wenches wearing Tavern Clothes and they simply work out of the box.

Some are wearing "Pure Tavern Clothes" .... those don't work as prostitutes. 

Others are wearing Enhanced Tavern Clothes or something like that. THEY don't work either.

Others are wearing Barkeepers clothes (apparently 2 variants) and THEY don't work as prostitutes either.

Now if you play a FEMALE PC you can designate whatever you're wearing as "working clothes" and it would get added to the list. If you're a MALE PC, you're kinda shit out of luck.

WraithSlayer, you know how you were able to add the custom beds in Spouses? Could you come up with something like that for a Male PC to target a female NPC and have it add her clothes to the list? Probably just add the chestpiece as I think that's the slot the clothes use.

The "Pure Tavern Clothes" is on purpouse btw (I use the mod too) I just made it since i didnt want all the wenches to work as prostitutes, even the description of that tavern outfit says it was made to prevent RP to use them, but if you want all the wenches to work as prostitutes you just have to add the "JobWhore" keyword to those cloth or the barkeep outfit, using TesVedit its way easier that giving all of them the amulet.

I think i removed the "Enhanced Tavern Clothes" from all the wenches but i will check.

Anyway thanks WraithSlayer for your time working with this mod, I always liked this mod since it makes my wenches more immersive lol (plus it saves me the work to do it myself :P)

The JContainers author was close to adopting this mod a while back, so I'm sure he can help out.

I checked a few minutes ago, it looks like it's just a simple FormList. However, it doesn't seem like this formList is used for NPCs at all, at least from what I can see... can anyone confirm whether adding new clothes via the Working Clothes menu makes NPCs wearing it become prostitutes?

If so males can add those clothes as well, you can wear a female only outfit just fine, including high heels if you're so inclined, it will just look weird on your orc. :P

ok... well if you use Immersive wenches.... you get some wenches wearing Tavern Clothes and they simply work out of the box.

Some are wearing "Pure Tavern Clothes" .... those don't work as prostitutes. 

Others are wearing Enhanced Tavern Clothes or something like that. THEY don't work either.

Others are wearing Barkeepers clothes (apparently 2 variants) and THEY don't work as prostitutes either.

Now if you play a FEMALE PC you can designate whatever you're wearing as "working clothes" and it would get added to the list. If you're a MALE PC, you're kinda shit out of luck.

WraithSlayer, you know how you were able to add the custom beds in Spouses? Could you come up with something like that for a Male PC to target a female NPC and have it add her clothes to the list? Probably just add the chestpiece as I think that's the slot the clothes use.

The "Pure Tavern Clothes" is on purpouse btw (I use the mod too) I just made it since i didnt want all the wenches to work as prostitutes, even the description of that tavern outfit says it was made to prevent RP to use them, but if you want all the wenches to work as prostitutes you just have to add the "JobWhore" keyword to those cloth or the barkeep outfit, using TesVedit its way easier that giving all of them the amulet.

I think i removed the "Enhanced Tavern Clothes" from all the wenches but i will check.

Anyway thanks WraithSlayer for your time working with this mod, I always liked this mod since it makes my wenches more immersive lol (plus it saves me the work to do it myself :P)

This guy, pure genius when it comes to making females. I don't know how many times I have been absolutely blown away by some beautiful wench. This guy's beautiful women are why all the headgears in my games are invisible by now.

It does. :)

If I add the clothes to my male PC and wear them and then make them working clothes, I believe that worked. I'd have to check once more to be 100% sure.

I'm pretty fast on the console though to just add an amulet here and there. 

AND... I'm not afraid of adding the jobWhore keyword using tesVedit. I make backups when I do that stuff and haven't really destroyed anything yet :)

So... like.... ok, WraithSlayer, you're off the hook if you want to be :)

I have had a bit of an issue with the Jarl's Horse job - after I have the sex scene with the Jarl no new dialoge to further the quest pops up, it only shows the dialogue to run the sex scene again. Only way I could end the quest was with console, and I did not get paid for it :(

I had this same issue. Whiterun too?

I am getting a problem with the Home Delivery Quest.  The one where a stranger shows up, I keep only getting the " So what should we do first "  option, and quest never advances.

Have had to reload and get a HD quest where they don't show up in order to keep going with the mod.

I am getting a problem with the Home Delivery Quest.  The one where a stranger shows up, I keep only getting the " So what should we do first "  option, and quest never advances.

Have had to reload and get a HD quest where they don't show up in order to keep going with the mod.

The "So what should we do first" dialogue is not supposed to be accessible to the player, it's the other prostitute you need to talk to in order to skip the conversation scene. I have a fix for this quest already made for next release.

Ran into a minor bug that was nonetheless annoying. I did a home delivery for Giraud Germane and he had a friend with another prostitute and did the competition thing. That was all well and good (though my client count rose from 10 to 22 during that home delivery), but at the end of it during the threesome we were in bed, and the other prostitute got tossed out of bed at the end the wrong direction, and ended up inside the wall. I had to talk to her to get her share to finish the quest, and giraud kept automatically talking to me every 5 seconds. I finally got to her and moved her out of the wall, but it was still annoying. Main annoyance however was Giraud constantly force greeting me, the prostitute in the wall was probably a standard skyrim bug, so if the force greet can be set to just once then it should be good. Though moving NPCs out of walls somehow might be a good idea considering how many NPCs are active in this mod...

Ran into a minor bug that was nonetheless annoying.

Uh-oh... you murdered an entire town again, didn't you!

I did a home delivery for Giraud Germane and he had a friend with another prostitute and did the competition thing. That was all well and good (though my client count rose from 10 to 22 during that home delivery), but at the end of it during the threesome we were in bed, and the other prostitute got tossed out of bed at the end the wrong direction, and ended up inside the wall. I had to talk to her to get her share to finish the quest, and giraud kept automatically talking to me every 5 seconds. I finally got to her and moved her out of the wall, but it was still annoying. Main annoyance however was Giraud constantly force greeting me, the prostitute in the wall was probably a standard skyrim bug, so if the force greet can be set to just once then it should be good. Though moving NPCs out of walls somehow might be a good idea considering how many NPCs are active in this mod...

Do you remember what line the NPC was speaking while force-greeting you? Nevermind, figured it out. Doesn't look like this NPC has any reason to need a force-greet package seeing as what he has to say is entirely optional and not necessary to proceed with the quest, so I'll disable it.

As for the other prostitute phasing through the wall, I guess that's just Skyrim being Skyrim. I could manually move her to the client after the threesome, but I'm thinking this may have been an isolated incident as I've gone through this quest half a dozen times and have yet to see her defy the laws of physics.

Can there be an option in a later update to allow free range prostitution of the player character after a certian rank is attained, as long as the "working clothes" and the "sanctified amulet of Dibella" are worn tegether?

I always thought it was kind of strange how any wench could be solicited on the streets, but the player character couldn't.

Can there be an option in a later update to allow free range prostitution of the player character after a certian rank is attained, as long as the "working clothes" and the "sanctified amulet of Dibella" are worn tegether?

I always thought it was kind of strange how any wench could be solicited on the streets, but the player character couldn't.

You don't have to stay inside the inn once you start simple prostitution. Any location in a reasonable area around the city/town the inn is in will do, streets included.

If you're asking to toggle prostitution on and off without registering with an innkeeper, I'm afraid that's not likely.

You don't have to stay inside the inn once you start simple prostitution. Any location in a reasonable area around the city/town the inn is in will do, streets included.

If you're asking to toggle prostitution on and off without registering with an innkeeper, I'm afraid that's not likely.

Yeah, the ability to become a free range prostitute without checking in with an inn keeper, that's what I was asking about. But only after a certian rank has been achieved, and only if the working clothes and sanctified amulet are being worn at the same time.

Yeah, the ability to become a free range prostitute without checking in with an inn keeper, that's what I was asking about. But only after a certian rank has been achieved, and only if the working clothes and sanctified amulet are being worn at the same time.

Well, I don't think the simple prostitution quest can be edited to work like that after a certain rank is met. What I could do is make a new one unlockable later, that's essentially always running and listens to equipment changes on the player to check if working clothes are being equipped/unequipped, which toggles solicitation. There are other things that have higher priority at the moment, though.

Thanks again for revitalizing this mod, its been quite a while since I used it, but always liked it.

Anyway, a couple of Windhelm things: I have gotten two Home Delivery quests for individuals "in Windhelm." In the first the npcs turned out to be n the Aretino house... I could get in with no problem, but the boy's constant talking seemed to slow the progress of the quest considerablly, aside from being a really bizarre soundtrack for a sex contest ;)  Another time the npc was in Hjerim (spelling) the murder-house/player-home and I could not get inside. Delivery to the East Empire warehouse went ok after speeding through the vanilla quest dialog.

I just reinstalled this mod so I haven't done too much with it so far, but I thought you might want to know about possible interference in RP quests from vanilla locations even though 2 out of 3 weren't broken (beyond immersion).

Thanks again for revitalizing this mod, its been quite a while since I used it, but always liked it.

Anyway, a couple of Windhelm things: I have gotten two Home Delivery quests for individuals "in Windhelm." In the first the npcs turned out to be n the Aretino house... I could get in with no problem, but the boy's constant talking seemed to slow the progress of the quest considerablly, aside from being a really bizarre soundtrack for a sex contest ;)  Another time the npc was in Hjerim (spelling) the murder-house/player-home and I could not get inside. Delivery to the East Empire warehouse went ok after speeding through the vanilla quest dialog.

I just reinstalled this mod so I haven't done too much with it so far, but I thought you might want to know about possible interference in RP quests from vanilla locations even though 2 out of 3 weren't broken (beyond immersion).

Hm, I'm not entirely sure how Hjerim and the Aretino residence are valid targets. Might be that one of the home job variants needs extra conditions.

Home Delivery quests never start at the Old Hroldan Inn, probably because it's in the middle of nowhere. The only possible place that I can think of, which is close enough to the inn, is the miner's house at Soljund's Sinkhole, maybe something can be done to include that house because the mod currently doesn't seem to use it. If that's not possible, it would be best to exclude Old Hroldan Inn from Home Delivery quests.

The "So what should we do first" dialogue is not supposed to be accessible to the player, it's the other prostitute you need to talk to in order to skip the conversation scene. I have a fix for this quest already made for next release.

Hmm, ok thanks.  Will see if I get that problem again.  I know that it started off with just me and the quest npc, then after the first stage the other 2 npc's showed up then nothing happened.  I had to do a few reloads before a quest update happened on my screen saying to either listen or talk to the prostitue ( also no dialogue happened between the 2 male npcs in the house for me btw ).

Home Delivery quests never start at the Old Hroldan Inn, probably because it's in the middle of nowhere. The only possible place that I can think of, which is close enough to the inn, is the miner's house at Soljund's Sinkhole, maybe something can be done to include that house because the mod currently doesn't seem to use it. If that's not possible, it would be best to exclude Old Hroldan Inn from Home Delivery quests.

There is a mod on nexus that expands Old Hroldan, then use the populated cities and towns and it puts npc's in those.  I used that for previous versions of this mod and it worked, don't have those 2 installed for this one atm.

I'd appreciate some more detailed info about these "Added 2 new Home job variants. (one was already in the mod but bugged and disabled, the other is entirely new)"

They are neat ones to " discover " , though at first I thought I broke something.  One me and a few have hinted at while explaining our problems is you sometimes get another prostitue to compete with you in the house.  Other one, I don't want to spoil cause its actually quite funny.

Well, I don't think the simple prostitution quest can be edited to work like that after a certain rank is met. What I could do is make a new one unlockable later, that's essentially always running and listens to equipment changes on the player to check if working clothes are being equipped/unequipped, which toggles solicitation. There are other things that have higher priority at the moment, though.

Understood, I can wait. :D

Thank you for taking it under consideration

On another note, this may have been pointed out already, but I've noticed even if the chance for female on female is set to 0 female NPCs will still approach your character, not sure if this is true for males as well though.

Ran into a minor bug that was nonetheless annoying. I did a home delivery for Giraud Germane and he had a friend with another prostitute and did the competition thing. That was all well and good (though my client count rose from 10 to 22 during that home delivery), but at the end of it during the threesome we were in bed, and the other prostitute got tossed out of bed at the end the wrong direction, and ended up inside the wall. I had to talk to her to get her share to finish the quest, and giraud kept automatically talking to me every 5 seconds. I finally got to her and moved her out of the wall, but it was still annoying. Main annoyance however was Giraud constantly force greeting me, the prostitute in the wall was probably a standard skyrim bug, so if the force greet can be set to just once then it should be good. Though moving NPCs out of walls somehow might be a good idea considering how many NPCs are active in this mod...

Are you using the ragdoll ending for sex?  It is highly NOT recommended because of issues exactly like that, it's a leftover from when it was the only known way to stop the actors from playing the sex animations.

I found some (fairly) minor inconsistencies that had survived into the 3.0 version, and I didn't see them in the change log or other reports, but if I misread, feel free to ignore this.

- The giant quest doesn't appear to have a cancel dialogue option, the "This sounds too dangerous" line. If I talk to the innkeeper after receiving the quest there's only the end-of-the-quest line, which, judging by how it was in RP Tweaked, doesn't get rid of the spawned NPCs, so the number of giants and farmhands doubles every time you "decline" the quest. Also, the farmhand gives the impression that both spawned giants will require two rounds to exhaust, but I've never seen them last more than one.

- When talking to the hostler in the horse quest, if you say you like grooming horses and he mentions there's an extra task, you're linked directly to the acceptance topic where you ask for the bucket, even though there's been no mention of buckets. Didn't get to the Jarl scenes this time around (not enough creature experience I guess), but I remember that it being stuck in a loop was an issue in 2.x versions as well.

- One of the orc wives in Dushnik Yal gets wenchified by the mod because she wears tavern clothes. It's hardly game-breaking, but it's a bit odd being called out to Dushnik Yal to relieve a tribe of ostensibly sex-starved orcs when they have an in-house wench at their service, and she is supposed to be the chief's exclusive property. I remember Mogrul the money lender in Raven Rock being another NPC struck by Accidental Wardrobe-induced Wenchification (AWW), but I suppose his case could be considered more of a feature? :D

In any case, huge thanks for all the work, o patron saint and saviour of abandoned mods. May the ground you walk quake as you pass.

I'd appreciate some more detailed info about these "Added 2 new Home job variants. (one was already in the mod but bugged and disabled, the other is entirely new)"

Home Service: The old quest available in earlier versions of RP. Can have a single client, or client plus guest.

Home Visit: Same quest as above using a single client, but midway through the act, one of the client's friends shows up with another prostitute, then it turns into a bit of a competition, where the two perform side by side. You can walk out of this job with double the reward, or nothing, depending on your luck.

Home Gangbang: House is having a bit of a party. 4 clients total, 2 at a time. This is just something I made to make use of the larger selection of threesome animations.

A lot of inns in the middle of nowhere have this problem (Nightgate Inn is an example, if I recall), there isn't really a way to include stuff like Soljund's Sinkhole without causing new problems for locations that do have valid house targets. And making Old Hroldan Inn an invalid location for home jobs isn't exactly fair to people with mods that expand these small inns into towns that do add new houses for RP to select.

I think it's best for the player to just use common sense here: if you don't have any houses near the inn, just stick to the other types of jobs.

how would i get the funny variation, do i need to initiate homevisit, homeservice or homegangbang? i already encountered the competition one 4 times

4 times in a row? That's not supposed to be possible. I'll look into it.

On another note, this may have been pointed out already, but I've noticed even if the chance for female on female is set to 0 female NPCs will still approach your character, not sure if this is true for males as well though.

Indeed, this is already in the queue for a fix.

Would it be possible for an option to choose whether the quest targets/eligible NPCs are male or female to be added? If it's too much work, then don't worry about it. So far, I haven't run into any major issues with the mod other than the NPC approach chance settings being ignored by the game.

You can do this for simple prostitution with MCM settings, but I'm afraid the quests are hardcoded, as they were designed with a female player character in mind. Changing it to support both isn't impossible, but more effort than I'm willing to spend on it at the moment.

I found some (fairly) minor inconsistencies that had survived into the 3.0 version, and I didn't see them in the change log or other reports, but if I misread, feel free to ignore this.

- The giant quest doesn't appear to have a cancel dialogue option, the "This sounds too dangerous" line. If I talk to the innkeeper after receiving the quest there's only the end-of-the-quest line, which, judging by how it was in RP Tweaked, doesn't get rid of the spawned NPCs, so the number of giants and farmhands doubles every time you "decline" the quest. Also, the farmhand gives the impression that both spawned giants will require two rounds to exhaust, but I've never seen them last more than one.

- When talking to the hostler in the horse quest, if you say you like grooming horses and he mentions there's an extra task, you're linked directly to the acceptance topic where you ask for the bucket, even though there's been no mention of buckets. Didn't get to the Jarl scenes this time around (not enough creature experience I guess), but I remember that it being stuck in a loop was an issue in 2.x versions as well.

- One of the orc wives in Dushnik Yal gets wenchified by the mod because she wears tavern clothes. It's hardly game-breaking, but it's a bit odd being called out to Dushnik Yal to relieve a tribe of ostensibly sex-starved orcs when they have an in-house wench at their service, and she is supposed to be the chief's exclusive property. I remember Mogrul the money lender in Raven Rock being another NPC struck by Accidental Wardrobe-induced Wenchification (AWW), but I suppose his case could be considered more of a feature? :D

In any case, huge thanks for all the work, o patron saint and saviour of abandoned mods. May the ground you walk quake as you pass.

Thanks, I'll look into these.