Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 (29-Oct-2015)

Quick suggestion.  Could there be a dialogue option for something along the lines of: "I only take X as clients," be that men, women, humans, beastfolk, elves, etc.?  I know those options can be changed in MCM, but it might make for some interesting options, like rape, the offering of more money, or some other quest related thing.  Just a thought. 

Wow, PR is alive!

Great job, man!

Can you add a MCM-regulated probablity of ME or SD+ enslavement after Fan job, please please?

I assume SD+ is Sanguine Debauchery, but I have no idea what ME is.

Anyway, it's highly unlikely I'll add integration with SD, as I don't use it and would have no idea where to start anyway.

But looking at the package, he/she/they didn't include the sources. (Most uncivil and would require a tad more effort to mutefiy. However actually achievable if someone with gumpshun and resolve was willing to utilize their god given talents).

I'll never get why some modders do that. PEX decompilers can rebuild the source files anyway, so all they're doing is making it more of a hassle for people who want to help out the mod's development by hunting bugs/etc.

Quick suggestion.  Could there be a dialogue option for something along the lines of: "I only take X as clients," be that men, women, humans, beastfolk, elves, etc.?  I know those options can be changed in MCM, but it might make for some interesting options, like rape, the offering of more money, or some other quest related thing.  Just a thought. 

I'm not sure why you need that. Are the MCM sliders not sufficient?

Are there any incompatibilities with other mods? I get many CTD right now with this mod on a clean save :/ Have to load my savegame 4 to 5 times in a row to get lucky to get in the game, and whenever I want to start one of the custom quests or leave the inn I worked in, I get a CTD too. 

I mean they are, really, but I guess it is more an immersion thing (I guess you have the lie option, too).  

Another thing, though, do you intend to post links to quest add-on's on the mod's page?  Also, has anyone actually made any?  I would, but I am so green at modding, I might a well be broccoli.

Also, just a side thought, but any consideration for a radiant prostitute's guild?  Perhaps a little known aspect of the bard's college with its own artifacts, quests and such?  

Anyway, thanks for the update!

Another thing, though, do you intend to post links to quest add-on's on the mod's page?  Also, has anyone actually made any?  I would, but I am so green at modding, I might a well be broccoli.

Yes, I'll definitely link to add-ons, but I haven't heard of any being made yet. It's a shame. :(

Also, just a side thought, but any consideration for a radiant prostitute's guild?  Perhaps a little known aspect of the bard's college with its own artifacts, quests and such? 

Content of that scale won't make it into RP by my hand. I'll leave it to more creative minds than myself, if any are up for taking over the mod for content expansion.

I was was finally able to try this out and noticed two things so far, the Free Fly camera still doesn't seem to work with this mod, and after finishing with a client my character was unable to collect her gold (no dialog box would show up). Though I had to back out of the dialog menu after selecting "(Strip and start working)" because it frose before the scene started, so that might have had something to do with it.

On another note, I'm already seeing the changes that have been made to the dialog and I like what I've seen so far.

So my only problem with this mod is the free camera isn't working, is it just me, or is that not a feature?

Free camera works fine for me. Is this an issue you have only with RP animations?

yes actually, only this mod which is odd.

I was was finally able to try this out and noticed two things so far, the Free Fly camera still doesn't seem to work with this mod, and after finishing with a client my character was unable to collect her gold (no dialog box would show up). Though I had to back out of the dialog menu after selecting "(Strip and start working)" because it frose before the scene started, so that might have had something to do with it.

On another note, I'm already seeing the changes that have been made to the dialog and I like what I've seen so far.

I'm guessing we might not be talking about the same free camera, then.

I'm referring to the free camera that SexLab has a hotkey for (which is based on the 'tfc' command as far as I know) The tfc command itself also works. Are you guys using something different for camera control?

I mean they are, really, but I guess it is more an immersion thing (I guess you have the lie option, too).  

Anyway, thanks for the update!

I was thinking about something like this too.

Given the current climate in Skyrim, I would expect it to be harder or maybe even impossible to solicit certian NPCs based on the race of your character and the race of the NPC that is being solicited (this could apply to other whores as well), and also wheather or not that NPC is married (not saying that it would be impossible to succeed with a married NPC, but that it would be a little more challenging, like maybe it would take a higher reputation as a whore, or a higher speach skill level to solicit certian NPCs).

Given the current climate in Skyrim, I would expect it to be harder or maybe even impossible to solicit certian NPCs based on the race of your character and the race of the NPC that is being solicited (this could apply to other whores as well), and also wheather or not that NPC is married (not saying that it would be impossible to succeed with a married NPC, but that it would be a little more challenging, like maybe it would take a higher reputation as a whore, or a higher speach skill level to solicit certian NPCs).

There is already specific dialogue for NPCs that are married, however it's mixed in with the normal dialogue so married NPCs will only occasionally dismiss you with the "I'm married!" response, instead of doing it every time.

I'm referring to the free camera that SexLab has a hotkey for (which is based on the 'tfc' command as far as I know) The tfc command itself also works. Are you guys using something different for camera control?

Yeah, I thought that's the camera that this mod used (SexLab's Free Fly Camera).

There is already specific dialogue for NPCs that are married, however it's mixed in with the normal dialogue so married NPCs will only occasionally dismiss you with the "I'm married!" response, instead of doing it every time.

Are there any plans on making it more difficult to solicit certian NPCs based on marriage status or race, or is that already implemented too?

I read the whole list of fixes and changes on the opening page, but there was allot of stuff on there and my memory just isn't that good. :D

nicoda, on 23 Jul 2015 - 12:12 PM, said:

snapback.png

The sex animations don't trigger for me with the added scenarios, I haven't tried the ambush one to see if it works or not but the companion's one and the jarl's horse one just don't work, I go there and nothing happens, the horse hit me a few times and then the quest advanced, for the companion's one I'm just stuck there with 3 werewolves and 2 wolves.

You might have 'Creatures Allowed' disabled in the framework. If not, show me your Papyrus.log file.

Aaand now I'm just going to hang myself, somehow, my creatures animation were disabled. Sorry.

Yeah, I thought that's the camera that this mod used (SexLab's Free Fly Camera).

Ooh, I finally figured out what you guys were talking about. Seems the bug only occurs if SexLab has the automatic free camera option enabled. It still works if you toggle the camera manually with the hotkey.

I don't know why RP isn't playing nice with the automatic mode, but I shall investigate!

Are there any plans on making it more difficult to solicit certian NPCs based on marriage status or race, or is that already implemented too?

I read the whole list of fixes and changes on the opening page, but there was allot of stuff on there and my memory just isn't that good. :D

That's not implemented yet, but I may be able to include it.

Aaand now I'm just going to hang myself, somehow, my creatures animation were disabled. Sorry.

Don't worry about it. ;)

Played some basic stuff (I'm playing male only interested in the pretty ladies so it's going slow), but so far no issues at all, free cam (toggle) works, no instabilities. I*m seeing somewhat more script intensive workouts inside crowded interiors like the Bannered Mare at night, I got a lot of lag there after a while where I get none anywhere else (except Dragonsreach, which lags like CRAZY for me for some reason), sex scene wasn't stripping the clothes as told in stripping, actors got left standing instead of going into positions, etc. May just be because of the large amount of NPCs in the inn (Immersive Wenches, Interesting NPCs, Inconsequential NPCs, NPCs from both Wyrmstooth and Helgen Reborn, most of Whiterun, and old Sam Guenevene). When I temporarily disabled NPC scenes my lag went away.

Ooh, I finally figured out what you guys were talking about. Seems the bug only occurs if SexLab has the automatic free camera option enabled. It still works if you toggle the camera manually with the hotkey.

I don't know why RP isn't playing nice with the automatic mode, but I shall investigate!

Please do investigate, hopefully you can figure that one out too.. it has been a bug that has been plauging this mod since its first ever release (if memory serves).

In the mean time, I guess I'll just use the hot key.

Please do investigate, hopefully you can figure that one out too.. it has been a bug that has been plauging this mod since its first ever release (if memory serves).

In the mean time, I guess I'll just use the hot key.

You should use the hotkey anyway, automatic free cam can lead to getting stuck, NPCs going invisible, all sorts of weirdness that toggling free cam on and off fixes. Assign it to something like Numpad 3. I have all my sexlab controls on the numpad.

Note that it also works during other scripted scenes when you loose control of the PC (such as when various mods allow you to play bard songs), though if you don't toggle back before control resumes you'll remain permanent free cam unable to move, so use it carefully.

You should use the hotkey anyway, automatic free cam can lead to getting stuck, NPCs going invisible, all sorts of weirdness that toggling free cam on and off fixes. Assign it to something like Numpad 3. I have all my sexlab controls on the numpad.

Note that it also works during other scripted scenes when you loose control of the PC (such as when various mods allow you to play bard songs), though if you don't toggle back before control resumes you'll remain permanent free cam unable to move, so use it carefully.

Yeah, this is exactly why I stopped using automatic mode back in SL 1.39b. Also, some effects (like those from SexLab Squirt) won't display if you're in free camera at the time.

we are actually, mine is on auto free camera normally, is their a button for the same free camera?

we are actual, mine is on auto free camera normally, is their a button for normal free camera?

Yes, SexLab has a Hotkey section where you can configure a key to switch in and out of free camera manually. If you use the key shortly after a RP animation starts, it should make the camera work again.