Lovers Horse Rider fejeena edition

• 4 weeks later...

This is a great mod update, thank you fejeena.

I am curious on a couple of things though.

1. You mention two books. I can only see one book on top of a cupboard I believe.

I've looked everywhere on that cabin and cannot find any other book.

2. I see on the meshes, there are a few pieces of clothing "babydoll2", babydoll3, and babydoll4.  What are those for? I also can't find those anywhere in the cabin.

Again, great mod revamp.

babydoll2, babydoll3, and babydoll4 are NPC clothes used by Equine Semence ( The girl in Bruma )

babydoll4 is a nude body. When she strip the clothes( set as armor) she should have the right nude body ( cup size ). It is a HGEC E cup with LL lower body .

She have two "armor" versions  (name "clothes" = babydoll2.nif ; name "Dress" = babydoll3.nif )

And babydoll4.nif is the nude body

One or both "armors" are in her chest in the house next to the bed. But don't take the clothes.

If you want the clothes use the console. The Dress you can have as clothes or armor.

"Dress" [CLOT:XX03D52D]

"Clothes" [ARMO:XX03C0AE]

"Dress" [ARMO:XX03C0AF]

Spoiler

11BD1.jpg

Open the console

Player additem XX03D52D 1

You get 1 "Dress" set as clothes

Player additem XX03C0AF 1

You get 1 "Dress" set as armor

Player additem XX03C0AE 1

You get 1 "Clothes" set as armor

XX is the load order ID of LoversHorseRide2.esp

------------------------------------

BOOKS:

xLoversGodivaPlayhorse  / Playhorse

xLoversGodivaPlayhorse2  / Playhorse 2

You get Playhorse 2 during the quest ( Hot off the press you must get it from the store in Leyawiin and bring it to some customers )

After the quest you can find one in the house next to Godiva's bed.

????

Talk to Godiva. "Any new delivery jobs ?"

And she will tell you what to do.

The Mod needs no walkthrough or quest markers. Play it. If Godiva has no new dialog , train your horses ,and talk to her the nex day.

• 1 year later...

This may seem a silly question but, (here goes anyway)

Is this Mod compatible with Skyrim LE? If so are the requirements the same? If not is there a way to make it compatible (Message me if so, I would be all to happy to try make it compatible, then happily post it here for others to use.)?

4 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

This may seem a silly question but, (here goes anyway)

Is this Mod compatible with Skyrim LE? If so are the requirements the same? If not is there a way to make it compatible (Message me if so, I would be all to happy to try make it compatible, then happily post it here for others to use.)?

I have not dared to test but, would have to assume, no, considering this is an Oblivion mod.

I'm wondering, oh Master of V.R., if there were thoughts to add more content after the events of the four-city deliveries. 

Godiva did wish to increase her stables afterall. And if a female character is played, the female would be most suited to *cough* help bringing the folds (if a suitable tamago/hiyoko addition like Puppy Mill) was crafted.  OR, perhaps somehow encourage some to take part in the publication of that magazine that Godiva has been handling.

A My little Pony addon?

I once tried to add a next quest, but things went bad, script problems. And I still have not found a good new horse mesh, all good meshes are flat between the legs so I can can not add a dick. ( Or I need a new penis mesh and balls mesh )

And I am not able to create a Puppy Mill horse version.

• 1 month later...

Since Godiva mentioned making baby unicorns, will there be any content adding that?

P.S.: Minor annoyance: sometimes you cannot get mounted. You still can ride your horse and it increases its arousal. After riding for a bit, you can dismount and then you can normally be mounted.

The riding scripts are not mine.

But when I dismount it normally fix the problem. Mount again and it works.

And in my game it very rarely happens that the riding/mount script does not work.

---------------------
Making unicorn babies: ( not in the Mod)
You can do it with HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.  Unicorn is already in the Mod ( the child data base script )

You need Tamago ( the lovers pregnancy system. It add sperm during sex to player/NPC )
You must have sex with the unicorn! Riding does not work.

When you mount your horse using "get mounted" the animation shows you gettting on top, then switching underneath and the camera switches to third person (so you can see yourself being ridden I presume).

After dismounting the view always stays in 3rd person view (over the shoulder) rather than returning to the players view at the start (which in this instance was first person).

A normal (on top) mount seems to remember and restore the view from before mounting.

Expectation: if in first person view when get mounted is initiated, return to that original view when dismounting.

I checked the mods ini file and could not identify any setting for this behavior.

I tried to edit the xLoversHorseRiderSCRIPT script in the CS (launched via OBSE) to add a "player.togglefirstperson 1" line at the end of the dismount script section (but that broke animations and I had to restore the esm from backup).   Seems even just modifying the dialog text in the script dialog (simple test), causes the animations to fail (get normal mount animation but no switch to underside after).  There are (many) warnings when loading the "lovers with AP" esm in the CS (mostly related to some clothing objects with special properties I believe and some missing creature sounds?), but i did not notice any errors during the loading of the lovershorserider esp. 

Note: I am very new at using the CS (and MODS)

Goal: when in first person and select "get mounted", return to first person view after dismount.  Often I need to start fighting and I prefer first person for that.

I know this mod seems to be dead (years since any changes), but any help 

Really, one keystroke bothers you?
Dismount and press a key and you have first person view.

This is not a problem for me that have to be fixed.

--------------------

And it is not my script.  And in my game I had problems with first person view, the game crshed sometimes. So I always switch to third person before I activate a horse.

And the script change the view to third person before you mount the horse... so when you dismount the view is the same as before mounting :classic_wink:

Ok. the script. Have you add the   Player.ToggleThirdPerson 0     to the   elseif(Choosing==3) block ? Not the 1

Spoiler

elseif(Choosing==3)     ;;; you are riding and activate your horse and a menu opens
        MessageBoxEX "%n's Level: %.0f%rAggression: %.0f%%%rDistance ridden: %.0f km|Dismount|Exit" Self HorseLevel Aggression DistanceRidden     ;;;; you can select Dismount or Exit
        set Choosing to 4  
    elseif(Choosing==4)
        set Choice to GetButtonPressed

if(Choice==0)      ;;;  you have select Dismount
            Self.Activate Player 1      ;;; Player dismount

;;; here you should add 

if(IsThirdPerson==1)

Player.ToggleFirstPerson 1

endif
            return
        elseif(Choice==1)      ;;; you have select Exit
            set Choosing to 0    ;;;; you close the menu
            return
        endif
    endif

Not sure, not tested, my script knowledge is shit.

Maybe you must wait until the player is not riding before you change the view

If Choosing==4 && Player.IsRidingHorse == 0

if(IsThirdPerson==1)

endif
endif

;;; not shure if it is "riding"   maybe better you use

If Choosing==4 && xLoversHorseRiderQuest.Mounting==0

if(IsThirdPerson==1)

endif
endif

• 4 months later...

The 4 books at once?

Do you have a quest entry that tell you that you have delivered all book ( There are different endings, depending on how many people have paid. )

If you have such a quest entry the quest is done, and that is the last quest.  You go back to Godiva and report and get a reward (gold)

End of the Mod.

----------------

If you still do the single book deliveries ... then something went wrong or you missed something.

Then post your last quest entry so I can check what you have to do.

22 hours ago, fejeena said:

The 4 books at once?

Do you have a quest entry that tell you that you have delivered all book ( There are different endings, depending on how many people have paid. )

If you have such a quest entry the quest is done, and that is the last quest.  You go back to Godiva and report and get a reward (gold)

End of the Mod.

----------------

If you still do the single book deliveries ... then something went wrong or you missed something.

Then post your last quest entry so I can check what you have to do.

Yeah the 4 books, 2 of them paid, but it still wont let me continue, it still shows me to talk with 2 of them

I have to talk to Angelie, Betto Plotius, Brotch Callus and Newheim

Two have payed, so the two are finished.

So you have to talk to the 2 that have not paid.

And if there is no dialog option go to Godiva and tell her that not all customers have paid. ( there are differnt endings )

You have quest entry that start the quest:

Spoiler

Books deliveries.Angelie in the Imperrial City Talos Plaza a second edition.Betto Plotius in Leyawiin  first and second edition.Brotch Calus in Bruma first and second edition.Newheim in Anvil a second edition.( The order doesn't matter ) And I must collect the money...hope they have money...

And if you have talked to all 4 customers , you get one of these quest entries:

Spoiler

All books delivered and all have payed, with money or Sex. Back to Godiva and report.

or

All books delivered but Brotch Calus and Betto Plotius have not paid.

or

All books delivered but Betto Plotius has not paid.  Back to Godiva and report.

or

All books delivered but Brotch Calus has not paid. Back to Godiva and report.

Then go back to Godiva.  You can say: "I'm back but ...[report]" and you tell the truth.

Or you say "I have delivered all the books and all have paid.",  If all customers paid it is the truth, if not all customers paid you pay the one or two books from your own gold.

End of the quest.

If you do not have one of the above quest entries:

Here the 4 customers: Tell me which you can not finish.

Spoiler

Angelie : will pay if you are female.  When you are male she will pay too, but offers you a additional "thank you gift"

Betto Plotius: he has no gold , you can say yes or no to his offer and the delivery is done.

Brotch Callus : he has not ordered the book, he will talk with his daughter. Follow Brotch home , if you taked to him the in inn. After the talk with his daugter he will pay or you accept the offer of the daughter. If you fuck the daughter you get no gold.

Newheim : he will pay.

--------------------

So two always pay with gold ( Angelie and Newheim )

Betto Plotius: Sex or nothing.

Brotch Callus : Sex, Gold or nothing.

I went back to them to make sure i talked with them. Betto and Brotch are the ones that keep showing on my map since they didnt pay i think. I choose sex option for all, but for Betto i choose to always, same with Brotch.  It didnt give me the quest to go back to Godiva.

Betto: have you fucked his wife once or can you fuck her whenever you want ?

Brotch.  You was in his house and you can fuck his niece Equine whenever you want ?

Ok let's find out  who is not working

Open the console and enter

sqv xLoversHorseDelivery4xQuest

And then tell me if

short DeliveryA
short DeliveryB
short DeliveryC
short DeliveryD
short DeliveryDno
short DeliveryCno
short EquineGetUp
short BrotchWait