In this mod, it's just a slave. And a Breton, not a cute elf.

But one time I planned to reconstruct the very good Bravil underworld... but now, if I do this, it should be included in Skyrim corruption project.

And it's not a priority.

Guest Long John

May be a good idea if it isn't already present in ZAZ and/or used to have the master every so often check for items not given by them. Then take those items.

It should help to keep the slave compliant and/or submissive.

I have put the 35 meat pieces in the cellar but carnicia doesn't have any new dialogue

The vent didnt work ? I created a dialogue for Carnificina in version 0.4, when you get the meat...

My first order of Vampiers is the killing of two stendhar. The man stands at the gate of Rifton next to a guard !!!!!! Is this a joke or intended?

Can I use the cheat "kill"?

Edit: I tried something. the guy can not kill you!

It was intended... but i will send him farer than the city gate...

Othor is anot good in combat, so no problems to kill him....

I have put the 35 meat pieces in the cellar but carnicia doesn't have any new dialogue

The vent didnt work ? I created a dialogue for Carnificina in version 0.4, when you get the meat...

My first order of Vampiers is the killing of two stendhar. The man stands at the gate of Rifton next to a guard !!!!!! Is this a joke or intended?

Can I use the cheat "kill"?

Edit: I tried something. the guy can not kill you!

It was intended... but i will send him farer than the city gate...

Othor is anot good in combat, so no problems to kill him....

Many thanks. That he is not very good in the fight, I've noticed, but he did not want to die with me, his life bar has filled again as he lay on the ground.

Its the Death alternative bug ?

Othor is set unessential at this stage, so it be killable easely (after you talked to him, of course !)

I've spoken to him before the fight, I could give him only the question as with the other people. He replied that he can not help it! He does not know himself apparently.

Then I forge crept around him lure archery with a. He has gone after the fight to the ground, but so funny shone, I have continued to beat him but that did not help. I would not have to talk to him?

Sorry for my bad english

It's not the good question... Othor have a special dialogue,; but you need tko tqalk to other people of Tamriel and Riften. At a time, they will tell you where is Othor. At this point, you will get a "do you remember me" topic.

It's not the good question... Othor have a special dialogue,; but you need tko tqalk to other people of Tamriel and Riften. At a time, they will tell you where is Othor. At this point, you will get a "do you remember me" topic.

Thank you for the quick response, then I start yet at times, am not well.

v4

- after becoming a slave and walking to the cross a1rbegin stops at stage 90.No idea what is supposed to setstage 100. console did the trick.

- a1rmeat quest setplayerfetch function got stuck. guess it might work better if you use some aliases to add spells and such.

Function SetPlayerFetch()
	playerref.RemoveAllItems(alias_playeritemchest.getreference(), true, true) ;items got removed so the function itself started
	Playerref.removefromfaction(zbfFactionSlave) ;this could be done by clearing playerslave alias
	Playerref.addspell(a1RFetchAbilitySpell, abVerbose = True) ;and this could be done by filling playerfetch alias
	Playerref.addspell(DiseaseSanguinareVampiris, abVerbose = True) 
	Playerref.addperk(Da11Cannibalism)
	a1RFetch_Dependance.start()
	Playerref.equipitem(a1RWitchArmor)
	Playerref.equipitem(a1RWitchBoots)
	Playerref.equipitem(a1RWitchGauntlets)
EndFunction

not sure at which point exactly it got stuck - i did not receive witch set so i guess it was those addspell / perk lines. No errors in the log.

Function CheckMeat()
	If a1RMeatCellarREF.getitemcount(a1RHumanMeat) == 35
		self.Setstage(20)
	EndIf
Endfunction

change it to >= 35

- got couple of papyrus errors

[06/19/2015 - 01:08:32AM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to sslbaseanimation[]
    [sexLabQuestAnimations (0A0639DF)].sslanimationslots.GetList() - "sslAnimationSlots.psc" Line 235
    [sexLabQuestAnimations (0A0639DF)].sslanimationslots.GetByTags() - "sslAnimationSlots.psc" Line 34
    [sexLabQuestFramework (0A000D62)].sexlabframework.GetAnimationsByTags() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 339
    .a1RDiag_SlaveSeduceScript.Fragment_0() - "a1RDiag_SlaveSeduceScript.psc" Line 12

this was when i seduced a riften guard to lure him into the shop - seems like wrong tag or something

Thanks for your help !

- after becoming a slave and walking to the cross a1rbegin stops at stage 90.No idea what is supposed to setstage 100. console did the trick.

I think the problem is tne event script linked to the cross....

- a1rmeat quest setplayerfetch function got stuck. guess it might work better if you use some aliases to add spells and such.

Function SetPlayerFetch()
    playerref.RemoveAllItems(alias_playeritemchest.getreference(), true, true) ;items got removed so the function itself started

Playerref.removefromfaction(zbfFactionSlave) ;this could be done by clearing playerslave alias
    Playerref.addspell(a1RFetchAbilitySpell, abVerbose = True) ;and this could be done by filling playerfetch alias
    Playerref.addspell(DiseaseSanguinareVampiris, abVerbose = True)
EndFunction

Maybe the quest start  ?

A game.getplqyer() could solve the problem ?

Function CheckMeat()
    If a1RMeatCellarREF.getitemcount(a1RHumanMeat) == 35
        self.Setstage(20)
    EndIf
Endfunction

change it to >= 35

Already tried... its not compile if i put >=

[sexLabQuestAnimations (0A0639DF)].sslanimationslots.GetList() - "sslAnimationSlots.psc" Line 235
    [sexLabQuestAnimations (0A0639DF)].sslanimationslots.GetByTags() - "sslAnimationSlots.psc" Line 34
    [sexLabQuestFramework (0A000D62)].sexlabframework.GetAnimationsByTags() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 339
    .a1RDiag_SlaveSeduceScript.Fragment_0() - "a1RDiag_SlaveSeduceScript.psc" Line 12

this was when i seduced a riften guard to lure him into the shop - seems like wrong tag or something

I see... can you give me again the script for quick sexlab scene ? Maybe my script is too complicated (iused lot of tags)

Its was supposed to be Carnificina action on player.

Other thins : i tried to continue Ravena quest in AFS by myself... its not works well, but it can work with console.... and I found a very small MCM in another mod. I will try to add it for the next version.

To other people :

Do you have some suggestions about Ravenous mod ? like content, etc... the Namira cult part is not already done (i sended my text for correction before creating the quest), but maybe the Carnificina part of the mod could be improved.

I think the problem is tne event script linked to the cross....

you could attach a script to cross alias with

Event OnActivate(ObjectReference akActionRef)

if akActionRef == game.getplayer()

if a1rbegin.getstage() == 90

a1rbegin.setstage(100)

or

attached to player alias.

Event OnSit(ObjectReference akFurniture)

if akFurniture == CrossProperty

if a1rbegin.getstage() == 90

a1rbegin.setstage(100)

Function SetPlayerFetch()

playerref.RemoveAllItems(alias_playeritemchest.getreference(), true, true) ;items got removed so the function itself started

Playerref.removefromfaction(zbfFactionSlave) ;this could be done by clearing playerslave alias

Playerref.addspell(a1RFetchAbilitySpell, abVerbose = True) ;and this could be done by filling playerfetch alias

Playerref.addspell(DiseaseSanguinareVampiris, abVerbose = True)

EndFunction

Maybe the quest start  ?

not sure what happened there. PlayerRef property had to be fine as this line playerref.RemoveAllItems(alias_playeritemchest.getreference(), true, true) worked as it should.

i didnt check further on.

guess is would have to run it again and check if those spells were added or if a1RFetch_Dependance started.

Function CheckMeat()

If a1RMeatCellarREF.getitemcount(a1RHumanMeat) == 35

self.Setstage(20)

EndIf

Endfunction

change it to >= 35

Already tried... its not compile if i put >=

Strange

this should compile with no problems

Function CheckMeat()
	If a1RMeatCellarREF.getitemcount(a1RHumanMeat) >= 35
		self.Setstage(20)
	EndIf
Endfunction

I see... can you give me again the script for quick sexlab scene ? Maybe my script is too complicated (iused lot of tags)

too many tags at once. if you do it like this

GetAnimationsByTags(2, "oral,anal,vaginal") 

then sexlab looks for an animation that has all 3 of them. And there is no such animation - well, at least for 2 actors... guess there are some foursomes that have all 3...

you can try something like

GetAnimationsByTags(2, "oral,anal,vaginal", false)

this way it would look for an animation that is oral OR vaginal OR anal not oral AND vaginal AND anal.

To other people :

Do you have some suggestions about Ravenous mod ? like content, etc... the Namira cult part is not already done (i sended my text for correction before creating the quest), but maybe the Carnificina part of the mod could be improved.

Would it be possible to make the Avatar the Daedric Namira Priestess (maybe get a special robe / armor?) .

The then in the cities trailers (Maybe also from the "high society", then perhaps customers of the shop are) recruited and built near small shrines where they perform sacrificial rituals with these supporters.

But that's probably all too crazy and complicated.

Function SetPlayerFetch()

playerref.RemoveAllItems(alias_playeritemchest.getreference(), true, true) ;items got removed so the function itself started

Playerref.removefromfaction(zbfFactionSlave) ;this could be done by clearing playerslave alias

Playerref.addspell(a1RFetchAbilitySpell, abVerbose = True) ;and this could be done by filling playerfetch alias

Playerref.addspell(DiseaseSanguinareVampiris, abVerbose = True)

EndFunction

Maybe the quest start  ?

not sure what happened there. PlayerRef property had to be fine as this line playerref.RemoveAllItems(alias_playeritemchest.getreference(), true, true) worked as it should.

i didnt check further on.

guess is would have to run it again and check if those spells were added or if a1RFetch_Dependance started.

ah i get it...

you got those utility.wait(800) on that a1RFetch_Dependance

so it doesnt get stuck... it just waits those 800 seconds to pass before it would do anything.

its quite bad tbh - whole quest wont be doing anything than just wait for those to pass

you would have to replace that with RegisterForUpdates.

so

Add this to quest fragment script

Function a1FDRegister(int time)
RegisterForSingleUpdate(time)
EndFunction

like this

then in stage 0, 10, 20 etc
replace those Utility.wait(800) sestage(xx)
with
a1FDRegister(800)

now attach anew script to your quest
like this
Scriptname a1RFetch_DependanceScr extends Quest  

Event OnUpdate()
int stage == getstage()
Setstage(stage+10)
EndEvent

it should be doing the same thing but without blocking papyrus activity.

also as i get it you want this quest to repeatedly control hunger debuffs?

you will need to select "allow repeated stages" in "quest data" tab.

when you reset a quest that has "start game enabled" unselected then it goes back to its default state - which means it would deactivate.

you would need to create your own function to reset quest

Function a1FDReset()

UnregisterForUpdate()

Reset()

Start()

EndFunction

then replace reset() with a1FDreset() everywhere.

To other people :

getting more people involved into worship of namirra.

lets say you would start with some of riften townsfolk - maybe with beggars so they would gather information for you.

then normal folk - for example you would turn those living in the bunkhouse into Namirra worshippers.

then merchants - that food merchant especially.

then you would corrupt the jarls court.

once you would have a steward under your control it could be that Carni and player would get a silent permission to set up your own human farm.

There is a abandoned mine in the rift - not needed for anything in vanilla game. Its called Lost Prospect Mine.

Perfect place to herd your meat slaves.

Lets say that you would be unofficially allowed to capture all bandits, enemy soldiers etc as slaves and do with them what you want.

Event OnUpdate()

int stage == getstage()

Setstage(stage+10)

EndEvent

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...

Compiling "a1RFetch_DependanceScr"...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\a1RFetch_DependanceScr.psc(4,11): no viable alternative at input '=='

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\a1RFetch_DependanceScr.psc(4,11): required (...)+ loop did not match anything at input '=='

No output generated for a1RFetch_DependanceScr, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.

Failed on a1RFetch_DependanceScr

Doesnt work... but i suceed to made the >= compiling properly.

getting more people involved into worship of namirra.

lets say you would start with some of riften townsfolk - maybe with beggars so they would gather information for you.

then normal folk - for example you would turn those living in the bunkhouse into Namirra worshippers.

then merchants - that food merchant especially.

then you would corrupt the jarls court.

once you would have a steward under your control it could be that Carni and player would get a silent permission to set up your own human farm.

There is a abandoned mine in the rift - not needed for anything in vanilla game. Its called Lost Prospect Mine.

Perfect place to herd your meat slaves.

Lets say that you would be unofficially allowed to capture all bandits, enemy soldiers etc as slaves and do with them what you want.

Could be nice... :P

So, we will get two farms in this mod : the reach Namira worshipers farm, and Carnificina farm (for now she can only store four NPC).