I've been looking for a mod that allows Humorous Naked Comments for both male and female at the same time.

If there isn't a way to have it work for both genders at the same time, perhaps there would be a way to toggle which gender you are through an MCM menu?

Thanks! :)

Apparently to the page you can just download both male and female versions and activate them at the same time

Oh, you're right! I'll do some testing to see how well that works.

Hey guys, quick update because I don't have all that much time right now;

• Definitely getting work done, did a bunch of work on my workflow/space so I should be maybe more productive now
  • Also got a lot of work done, but not really in one place, did some work on 6(!) different projects in the last week or so, although two were just R&D/Proof-of-Concept and one is broken very badly right now.
  • The itinerary is pretty much done actually, there's a few spots with missing information (highlighted in bright red for my convenience) and a bunch of links to posts/profiles I still need to sort out. Also after like... 20 or so the numbers get hazy and most things are just there in the order they were requested, and I was much more lenient on accepting very vague requests or continuations earlier in the thread than I am now, which is why a lot of more recent requests aren't on there.
  • Edit: Also on the itinerary most of the other pages need some work, coming soon.

Now for replies:

Snip

Ok so I was thinking some more about the dwemer story (because apparently my brain has decided that this is my proof of concept). The best way I see this mod working is that each book is a small enclosed space that takes like 5-10 minutes to get through. To me it would be much more interesting to have three (as a random number for explanation purposes) small unique stories than one big dungeon it would also make (theoretical) updates more interesting, and easier to add on.

On the actual gameplay side I see it like your characters inventory is temporarily replaced with whoevers in the story, and your spells are locked (thats possible right? like the sheogorath quest), then theirs a small puzzle + small challenge based on the story. The nature of the challenge could be unique to the theme of the story. So for the dwemer example, maybe the fucking machines provide their machinery power similar to the soul gems. Once you get out of your initial machine all of the machinery stops, which prevents you from moving forward in the puzzle, but their are more fucking machines around that you can use to power the rest of the room temporarily ( if we wanted to be really ambitious, we could make it so that each machine had a different "way to provide power"  :blush:  to keep things interesting). Needing to re-use the machines a couple times would keep the story based on eroticism rather than becoming a really small dungeon crawl. Then after the puzzle you just sneak by a dwemer automaton (maybe, idk, this part im not as sure on) and you're done.

I think keeping the places enclosed would also make it way easier to make, since you don't have to worry about making a background or the player wandering off. So like the dwemer part is all underground, maybe there's one that takes place on a ship so all you would have to do is make a really big ocean area, like the sea of ghosts mod, maybe one in city building where you win once you escape to the alleyway ( so you could enclose it in tall buildings and not have to worry much about designing the rest of the city.

Anyways I Think with my limited experience in modding and other mods (read: I opened the creation kit once) everything described in the dwemer sounds reasonably possible.

Thoughts? Criticisms? Anything I'm massively oversimplifying like an idiot? Anything sounding completely retarded? I'm really interested to hear what other people think about these kinds of ideas. :heart:

I've actually done some proof-of-concept work behind the scenes and definitely think this should be doable, the only issue being assets we do or do not have (or have permission for). If you want, shoot me a PM and we can hash out some more ideas for that.

I've been looking for a mod that allows Humorous Naked Comments for both male and female at the same time.

If there isn't a way to have it work for both genders at the same time, perhaps there would be a way to toggle which gender you are through an MCM menu?

Thanks! :)

Sorry I'm late, but people seem to have covered that it works fine with both, if it still doesn't I could walk you through modifying it so it would.

Concerning all the mods for armours (Such as ones that has many pieces such as the bikini ones) Is it possible to make a mod that can change armour slots while the games running, without using CK?

Unfortunately not, I actually think this was requested here once before (it's too long to search this thread though, so no worries) slots are pretty set in the Armor Addons and nif files (somehow, still a little confused on that) and mismatch tends to cause issues. Additionally, while there do seem to be methods for manipulating slotmasks built into the game I am wildy unfamiliar and more than a little frightened with them.

Check out my idea here. I would fucking love you if you just made the top half into a mod.

Thanks for making this thread, by the way! I'm sure many people are happy seeing it.

I'll be honest I don't play with Paradise Halls, and as a result am not super eager to make mods for it; I'll keep this in mind though.

Is it possible to merge these two mods? Or create something similar?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64769/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53271/?

I was under the impression there was already a flying mod that worked with animated wings. Other than that it would be best to ask the author of one of those mods because I have no idea how either works.

Hey Feliks, do you have time and/or the ability to make a morph mod that would let you transform into a few creatures and also be compatible with sexlab? Or could you take an old mod that does this and make it compatible with sexlab?

I'd have to look into it, creatures and other races are handles very differently by skyrim, I'm not sure how to create a (bug-free) mod to swap the player back and forth.

I'd have to look into it, creatures and other races are handles very differently by skyrim, I'm not sure how to create a (bug-free) mod to swap the player back and forth.

I know this one works pretty well and is already compatible with sexlab.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25261/?

Perhaps it could be a useful reference.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15045/?

This is the main one that has already been made, however if I recall correctly, it is unstable, or at least some creatures just don't work, and you cannot initiate sexlab anims with it.

I know this one works pretty well and is already compatible with sexlab.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25261/?

Perhaps it could be a useful reference.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15045/?

This is the main one that has already been made, however if I recall correctly, it is unstable, or at least some creatures just don't work, and you cannot initiate sexlab anims with it.

Interesting, last I checked Burning Skies didn't work, but I also think that was Burning Skies 1 because I don't remember 2. I also was not aware of the other mod, there are way more mods that do this kind of thing than I thought.

Interesting, last I checked Burning Skies didn't work, but I also think that was Burning Skies 1 because I don't remember 2. I also was not aware of the other mod, there are way more mods that do this kind of thing than I thought.

Yeah, burning skies works as far as I know. Although I personally never use the flying feature. The only bug I knew about was that the first person mesh of the dragon would still be visible when looking up after transforming back, but it has been updated a few times since I last used it, so that may have been fixed.

They must have used the original dragon race in it since it's compatible with sexlab. I imagine the other morph mods are not compatible because they add their own race copies.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36365/?

This one could be good to work with. The author gave permission to alter and upload it in their description.

:)

Yeah, burning skies works as far as I know. Although I personally never use the flying feature. The only bug I knew about was that the first person mesh of the dragon would still be visible when looking up after transforming back, but it has been updated a few times since I last used it, so that may have been fixed.

They must have used the original dragon race in it since it's compatible with sexlab. I imagine the other morph mods are not compatible because they add their own race copies.

For the record: the original Burning Skies does not work with SexLab out of the box, because it does use a separate Dragon race that is not registered with SL.

What does work is the patced .esp file I helped create and MadMansGun included as an optional download in the Horny Creatures of Skyrim mod. That one changes the code to use the vanilla dragon race instead, alongside some other tweaks and Creature Features support for a few of the dragon skin duplicate records included in the mod (Alduin's and Durhneviir's IIRC).

For the record: the original Burning Skies does not work with SexLab out of the box, because it does use a separate Dragon race that is not registered with SL.

What does work is the patced .esp file I helped create and MadMansGun included as an optional download in the Horny Creatures of Skyrim mod. That one changes the code to use the vanilla dragon race instead, alongside some other tweaks and Creature Features support for a few of the dragon skin duplicate records included in the mod (Alduin's and Durhneviir's IIRC).

I vaguely recall getting it to work before I installed that patch.

Hey guys, status update: I've got like 5 or 6 partial products floating around, this might seem like a bad idea but I'm actually pretty productive this way (despite how backwards that sounds) so I'm gonna keep doing it that way.

The main update I have to give though is that if you follow this thread/me here or anywhere else (or communicate with me via whatever) I'm going to be on radio silence for a bit. I've got some travel/work to do which severely restricts time to mod and means I may or may not be able to communicate at all. On the bright side it pays very well and I'm going to be working when I can so.

How about a hypnosis expansion for deviously cursed loot giving a change to end up being hypnotized, used and restrained. Or even the option to hypnotize NPC's and make them commit task kind of like a follower?

If you want an expansion for DCL try asking Kimy in the DCL thread.

Is it possible to implement some sort of dialogue system to work *while* having sex?

I've been entertaining the idea of some sort of "SexLab sextalk" add-on, which I would probably create if I ever find the time to do so, but as with some other ideas I've had before, I want to share this here so maybe if I can't/won't, somebody else finds it interesting enough to do it instead.

So, this dialogue system would have a couple of main features. First, it would be initiated by both the player, by the use of a hotkey, and it would serve mainly as a device to add more kink to the scene. Based on the nature of the scene (aggressive, consensual, creatures, etc) you'd have the options to talk dirty to your partner: tell him to fuck you harder, tell her what a little bitch she is, plead for your aggressor's mercy, threaten your victim, tell your dog what a good boy he is, etc. The mod would also allow for NPCs to initiate dialogues, in which case you'd also have the possibility to reply with kinky answers.

These dialogue options would offer many options. The basic ones would allow you to switch the type of sex based on the animation tags, but making the change a bit more kinky than just using a hotkey or menu. Also, the dialogues could have different themes based on how you ask, or are asked. You could switch to a more submissive tone, or to threaten your partner, or maybe to compliment them, or try to get them less aggressive. This might have some effect on the scene: you might switch to aggressive animations if you insult a partner that isn't very submissive, or you might calm an aggressor and switch to consensual animations.

• 2 weeks later...

Devious devices hamper the wearer. Sometimes they start out with stronger effects and are softened to make them more "usable" in general. That's fine.

However, I would also like some devices that make the wearer a near-permanent, orgasming mess. By that I mean you plug it up inside a slave, and she does nothing but go to bleedout pose, rag doll, twitch, shout and squeal, while leaving puddles all over the place until you take it out again. If she can stand, it's only to fall over again.

Bonus points for a proper puddle mechanic, for requiring lightning spells to kick it off with customizable duration, and for causing the wearer to die of exhaustion after several days, leaving behind filled soulgems in the device, and/or alchemical reagents. Human hearts come to mind, for instance.

How about a hypnosis expansion for deviously cursed loot giving a change to end up being hypnotized, used and restrained. Or even the option to hypnotize NPC's and make them commit task kind of like a follower?

Have you looked at this? 

• 2 weeks later...

A while ago I suggested (not in this thread) that it would be cool to have a mod kinda like Deadly Drain but... "non magical". One of the things I've always enjoyed trying in my perv Skyrim runs have been a sort of character that is useless in fighting but that gets enemies to fuck her and then kills her aggressors while in the heat of the moment, but it'd be nice that we could do that without the magical background for those who wanna roleplay a character that isn't a wizard. There are some animations already like that (although as far as I know, the one doing the violence is the aggressor as well), but at least with them all we'd need is the actual mod linking those animations to the desired effects.

I really miss a mod that simulates the basics of dating...there are a lot of great dialoge driven mods that trigger sex anims but I still haven`t found one that has a focus on building up relationships. I thought of a small concept for creating some kind of lightweight dating sim...do you think a mod like the following would be possible? ->

Core functions:

1. random approach system that triggers different kinds of approaches based on vanilla relationshipranks with the NPCs

- Acquaintance -> NPC triggers "Hi there"/"Hello" etc. -> PC has the chance to react positively ("Hello, too"/"Hey") or negatively ("Get lost"/"...ignore")

if answered in a positive way then the relationshiprank gets a very small increase (no decreases when answering in a negative way to avoid all NPCs hating the PC)

- Friend -> NPC triggers "Glad you are here"/ I was hoping to see you again" -> PC has the chance to react positively ("Nice of you") or negatively ("Sorry, i`m busy")

if answered in a positive way then the relationshiprank gets an increase again

- Confident -> NPC asks for kissing

if answered in a positive way then one stage kissing animations are triggered (ONLY kissing animations) and relationshiprank gets a bigger increase

- Ally -> NPC asks for sex

if answered in a positive way then...you know what! (base features "look for a quieter place" and "use bed?" should be present and working)...again very big relationship increase

- Lover -> NPC asks for sex OR for kissing (kissing without sex is an important feature imo)

extra functions:

1. MCM for setting base approach chance and gender preferences

2. function to exclude an NPC from the approach/dialogue system automatically when PC answered negatively too many times -> only for relationshipranks lower than Ally

3. all dialogues that NPCs can trigger via approach should be available for the PC as well...so that you can take the initiative if you like

That`s it. What do you think?

I for myself would like to circumvent requirements like arousal or complex mechanics for attractivity cause I think these are not neccessary for a mod like that but I am not that talented...maybe I am missing something.

I really miss a mod that simulates the basics of dating...there are a lot of great dialoge driven mods that trigger sex anims but I still haven`t found one that has a focus on building up relationships. I thought of a small concept for creating some kind of lightweight dating sim...do you think a mod like the following would be possible? ->

Core functions:

1. random approach system that triggers different kinds of approaches based on vanilla relationshipranks with the NPCs

- Acquaintance -> NPC triggers "Hi there"/"Hello" etc. -> PC has the chance to react positively ("Hello, too"/"Hey") or negatively ("Get lost"/"...ignore")

if answered in a positive way then the relationshiprank gets a very small increase (no decreases when answering in a negative way to avoid all NPCs hating the PC)

- Friend -> NPC triggers "Glad you are here"/ I was hoping to see you again" -> PC has the chance to react positively ("Nice of you") or negatively ("Sorry, i`m busy")

if answered in a positive way then the relationshiprank gets an increase again

- Confident -> NPC asks for kissing

if answered in a positive way then one stage kissing animations are triggered (ONLY kissing animations) and relationshiprank gets a bigger increase

- Ally -> NPC asks for sex

if answered in a positive way then...you know what! (base features "look for a quieter place" and "use bed?" should be present and working)...again very big relationship increase

- Lover -> NPC asks for sex OR for kissing (kissing without sex is an important feature imo)

extra functions:

1. MCM for setting base approach chance and gender preferences

2. function to exclude an NPC from the approach/dialogue system automatically when PC answered negatively too many times -> only for relationshipranks lower than Ally

3. all dialogues that NPCs can trigger via approach should be available for the PC as well...so that you can take the initiative if you like

That`s it. What do you think?

I for myself would like to circumvent requirements like arousal or complex mechanics for attractivity cause I think these are not neccessary for a mod like that but I am not that talented...maybe I am missing something.

Yea a mod that would have something like that would be great especially if it had or use animations to build relationships with such as hugging, kissing, cuddling/piggybacks/wrestling, and even simple things like laying down together and holding hands while walking would be great but to animate would be hard.

But even a simple relationship/romance mod would be great for Skyrim. I like your ideas for a a relationship rank that grows with interaction, maybe can have benefits such as buffs for example when you travel with someone close to you depending on the rank.

Absolutely agreed! Most parts especially animations are already out there...I wonder if it is possible to let the SL Framework handle animations like hugging or holding hands?

Anyway...the relatively simple dating base leaves enough room for several extra features imo.

I have 2 ideas (actually 7, but I will cite only 2 because I think they are more valid).

First and foremost on the list- Sexlab Levelling Surrender (by shakrum):

Http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1697-abandoned-sexlab-leveling/

This mod has been abandoned (seriously, just read), the mod consists of 2 parts: Levelling (which allows you to acquire some skills, perk, and status through sex and archivements) and surrender (which allows you in addition to the ability to surrender, Rape their opponents in the middle of the fight), the two are wonderful but half incomplete. The leveling part needs some balance in the skills, because it is relatively easy to acquire them and they are a little OP for the level that can be acquired, another thing that could add much value, would be a greater variety of archivements (at the moment only have a few 7), both of creatures and humans (EX: participate in a orgy with 3 or more peoples - 50 health). This mod is the only one of its kind I know, there are several that add quests, characters, items, scenes, but I only know the one that literally allows you to strengthen by sex.
In skill Sanguine rage, would be interesting if could have a direct interation with Sexlab Deadly Drain (by Hoenheim), sanguine rage kills any person that you have sex, but would be better if it just steal some life or mana of the people.

Defeat has its own method of rape in the middle of the battle (marks the opponent and knocks him down), but the method of surrender Is more dynamic (press the button pointing at the opponent and the less life he has the greater the chance of you simply grab him / her in the middle of the fight and "have fun"), but different from the big Defeat, surrender does not have the editions animations Making female aggressors always use cowgirl animation, I play active female character that avoids penetrations (I use handjob, boobjob, feetjob and licking) in this way it becomes unfeasible to use surrender and how Defeat is a bit tricky to do in the middle Of war, I end up with assault only those that I can catch in stealth.

The last one is a perk tree replacement - Nude Armor(there is no developer yet)

Others besides me have had the idea to create perks for those who like to walk on skyrim without clothes, I know 2:

Perverted Perks(by shashou)
StreakerPerks(by ghaan)

A short time ago I met a mod called Grandmaster - True Unarmed and Unarmed Combat (by leecarter), this mod created a new perks tree for unarmed players plus other things, but the main thing is that it really created a system of fighting combat Disarmed, by giving replace in speechcraft tree, he was able to leave a tree just for unarmed combat and the way he did causes uparting speechcraft does not increase his unarmed expertise, but unfortunately unarmed skill still increases speechcraft. My idea is to use this base to create a tree only for those who are naked, that could be called naked armor and give replace in some of the same armors (if you are going to play naked you do not need an armor tree), and may even include the perks already Created by shasou and ghaan if authorized.

What you think?

Hey there i have a problem with the texture with the model i installed all 2 files eve 3 non default and default and i added in the mod folder i installed eve skin overlay also i put in the mods folder i started the game and the female texture has no nipples and vagina no texture is like the simple wickedwhims model with no nipples and vagina

I always wished there would be more detailed deadcount mod. For example how many Wood Elves, Orcs and Imperials you killed by total and gender etc. Vanilla game only offers simple total body count which is not relevant when you have followers because their kills add to yours. While we are at it list of creatures and named unique NPCs slain would be nice addition to this mod after Mer/Man deadcount part is done.