keep npcs undressed for a while after sex scene

hey guys,

I would like to know if there is a sexlab addon that makes it possible to keep npc's undressed after a sescene, cause atm (if not a victim) npc's redress in an I blink after a clymax,

There is not  even a redress animation, just, bam, dressed. :/

It would be awesome if there was a mod that makes it so the npc is using a redress animation 5 - 20 second after the sex scene (maybe + an option to enable/disable lying down exhausted after the orgasm before redressing)

I already found this thread  but the answers are a bit ... disapointing, clearly the people didn't understand what this guy wanted (maybe cause he described it badly)

but I don't wanna use a console command before/after a sexscene to adjust the npc outfits nor tell em to undress via puppetmaster, thats kinda lame.

I've been looking for that too, mainly because I have scene repetition on, sometimes the guy wants an encore which means he gets dressed only to undress again, its derp >.>

I think right now the only thing we can do is find a spell that makes npcs nude/dress and use it on them before a sex scene

I've been looking for that too, mainly because I have scene repetition on, sometimes the guy wants an encore which means he gets dressed only to undress again, its derp >.>

I think right now the only thing we can do is find a spell that makes npcs nude/dress and use it on them before a sex scene

but but ...

there must be a way :o

there are tons of expansions for sexlab, it's sheer unimaginable that a mod of this kind is not excisting :/

There is an option in Sexlab "Victims Re-Dress" but its quite buggy, half the time my character gets dressed afterwards anyway.

As for the post-sex thing best idea I have is to repeat the "Foreplay" stage as its usually tame and slow, but to queue those animations after orgasm... :/

the viction redress only works when you are gettin raped (as a victim) :P  

and ye queing those animation afterwards would be weird.

an "laying down exhausted" option is required for that 

maybe someone reading this is skilled enough to build something alike? ^^'

Why don't you just disable redressing in general? You can also enable redressing animations, or serial strip if those in sexlab aren't enough. You could also use Player_exhibitionist, but technically it will just prevent you from redressing (+ extend the time for trying, so disabling in sexlab is recommended anyways) for at least one ingame hour and has some features i don't like and you can't disable. Like you can't cheat gold anymore via console.

have the npc strip before sex scene.

If the starting of the sex scene does the stripping they'll reequip what was unequipped.

if nothing was unequipped nothing will be reequipped 

so as an eg.

I used follow me for sex.

theres an option for telling an NPC to strip.

If you get them to strip then have sexytime, when you're done they should remain naked.

When you're done just tell them to re-dress.

Archived