the magic of your mod for me is that if you step into the house you cant see immediately its devious secrets.

and i like your eye for details

in fact i lived in that house for a while without noticing all its secrets, i just liked the look of it and the placement in the hills and a place for horse and a pool to bath, far away from everything but close to a tavern =D

the secrets just make it all the better

the hidden cellar under the carpet with all its furniture functions is just genius

and it doesnt crash my game and its ELFX compatible

i just cant ask for more ^^

but now: onward to test the new version! i just hope my load order can take the new requirements (although i need them anyways for devious training II)

the magic of your mod for me is that if you step into the house you cant see immediately its devious secrets.

in fact i lived in that house for a while without noticing all its secrets, i just liked the look of it and the placement in the hills and a place for horse and a pool to bath, far away from everything but close to a tavern =D

the hidden cellar under the carpet with all its furniture functions is just genius

but now: onward to test the new version! i just hope my load order can take the new requirements (although i need them anyways for devious training II)

Thank you! Please let me know if you have problems, I'll fix them as soon as I can.

I'll also probably revert to the older version in my load order, fix the zaz issues, then release that as 0.97 in case people don't want the higher requirements. But that won't be for a day or so.

Thank you! Please let me know if you have problems, I'll fix them as soon as I can.

I'll also probably revert to the older version in my load order, fix the zaz issues, then release that as 0.97 in case people don't want the higher requirements. But that won't be for a day or so.

awesome

with 2 versions of your fixed mod it will be more compatible to different game setups

for me that would be perfect, cause i could switch the version in my load order depending what i need and always would have your home in my game \o/

(and no rush hehe)

This is a brilliant looking house and mod, will definitely try it when I get home! It looks like you've put in a lot of detail and work and I was looking for a new player home, so thank you :D

well i be damned, it still looks so harmless in the inside, but you can make it to a BDSM dungeon pretty quick^^

and V1.0 works flawless on my setup, thx so much!

Question:

how to use the bondage bed? i mean i can "sit" on it, but do i miss functions there?

fun facts:

- Immersive Wench (mod) walks regulary outside along the house, good for:

> help you out of armbinders

> get you into trubble with DFW+DFWS on Zaz funiture

> wants more with DEC if she sees you bathing in the pool

- Hydragon Slavegirls (mod) Slaver walks regulary outside along the house, good for:

> getting you into trubble if he catches you on furniture with DFW+DFWS

- Maria Eden is great for this home, just waiting for the update

- if you want some slaves for all those cute cages, without too much work, use the mod "slave trainer" ;D

more ideas:

- i you want an awesome looking town, and all the crafting and shopping stuff close by, try Legendary Cities, Granite Hall

> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47989/?

> its not completly finished, but it looks great and works like a town already, eyecandy with function =D

> fits perfectly into the mood your house produces

> if you use Captured Dreams install modular version without North Keep (NKeep takes the same space as CD does)

you see my game evolves around your house :D

The bondage bed is a bit buggy, sometimes you literally sit in the middle, sometimes it works as intended. Try activate it from the foot of the bed.

I'll have to check out that granite hall. Looks interesting!

Also I hadn't realized so many other mods send people down that road. I know A Forsworn Story (on loverslab) takes place all around it, but it doesn't seem to conflict.

What's DFWS?

The bondage bed is a bit buggy, sometimes you literally sit in the middle, sometimes it works as intended. Try activate it from the foot of the bed.

I'll have to check out that granite hall. Looks interesting!

Also I hadn't realized so many other mods send people down that road. I know A Forsworn Story (on loverslab) takes place all around it, but it doesn't seem to conflict.

What's DFWS?

Devious Framework Support is the Devious Framework Plugin to mess around with Slavers and to get locked up in zazFurniture and get NPC interaction:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/65524-devious-framework-dfw/

Added 0.97 that only fixes the textures and broken model in the cellar, adds a black plane below the hatch so you don't see the floor when you open it, adds a little extra wood above the multi-restraint pole in the bedroom, and I think that's it. 

I won't be using that branch of the home mod after this, but at least the links to Zaz have been fixed.

Great job on 1.00! The only flaws I've encountered are that NPC's standing near the front door while outside get caught in an endless loop of half entering the door and exiting again. And I'm not sure if the furo tub works. I asked two npcs to use it at separate times, both said yes but neither would actually use it. Otherwise it is very good, thank you! 

Edit... how do I lock an npc into a piece of furniture? I ask them to do something, then point to the furniture, they enter it , what do I do then to keep them in it until I want to release them? Thanks. 

Great job on 1.00! The only flaws I've encountered are that NPC's standing near the front door while outside get caught in an endless loop of half entering the door and exiting again. And I'm not sure if the furo tub works. I asked two npcs to use it at separate times, both said yes but neither would actually use it. Otherwise it is very good, thank you!

Edit... how do I lock an npc into a piece of furniture? I ask them to do something, then point to the furniture, they enter it , what do I do then to keep them in it until I want to release them? Thanks.

I'll double check the navmeshes tonight, the furo tub might be a bit too far from it. I haven't​ had problems with NPCs and the front door, but I'll check that too.

As for locking NPCs, you'd have to use another mod for that. Or after they enter the furniture, open the console, target them by clicking, then type "tai" and hit enter. It will turn off their ai and freeze them in place.

I give up!

I know I saw the Armor your Charakter wears sometime on a mod site, but i can't find it anymore.

What Armor is it?

Lethal Majesty. There's a UUNP bodyslide version of it somewhere on LL, but it can be found for most body types with some Google.

I give up!

I know I saw the Armor your Charakter wears sometime on a mod site, but i can't find it anymore.

What Armor is it?

like Asrienda said: Lethal Majesty

but also called: SB Corset

for UUNP Bodyslide:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2335-diannes-bodyslide-conversions-cbbeuunp/

and Original:

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-952.html

hope that helps & works ^^

AND:

my follower with EFF on relax mode likes the front house door a lot too

... and i thought my follower was just clever to go inside during that heavy rain

Does this have any interaction to actively engage the ZAZ items or is it just for appearance?

What do you mean?

It's Zaz items, you can use them or have your followers use them. The mod doesn't contain ways to lock people in the furniture because I'm not that great at scripting and I want to minimize dependencies.

That being said, I do need to see if I can get the spitroast to work.

Does this have any interaction to actively engage the ZAZ items or is it just for appearance?

What do you mean?

It's Zaz items, you can use them or have your followers use them. The mod doesn't contain ways to lock people in the furniture because I'm not that great at scripting and I want to minimize dependencies.

Might this help?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62210-shout-like-a-virgin/page-115?do=findComment&comment=1840828

What do you mean?

Yes scripting is a killer. Thanks for your work.

Uploaded 1.0.1, maybe fixed navmesh issues with the front door and in the cellar. Maybe because I couldn't replicate the issue with the front door, but all the furniture downstairs should work.

The furotub doesn't seem to accept NPCs, but at least they go there now and attempt to use it whereas before they wouldn't even try.

On a side note, the new chains and tail butt plugs in the heretical resources update are amazing.

I can get followers to use the zaz devices (with the "I need you to do something" command) but I don't know how to get them to stay in the devices. Is there a way to do that I'm missing?

The only way that I have figured out is to use the Amulet of Control, which comes with I'll Take The Display Model II http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1255-ill-take-the-display-model/

Which isn't all that bad as the mod comes with some pretty cool furniture