[Sims 4] Incest, Teen Romance, Babies For Everyone and more! UPDATED FOR 1.5.149.1020!

Semajitor

***UPDATED As of 5/3/2015***

So here we go kicking off the new thread for updates to the IncTeen mod first updated by Malfus. I'll be placing updated versions here as I go along fixing things that get broken with new patches and generally tidying up the mess that I've made with some of the balloons. As the topic tags would suggest, this mod has a lot of pieces to it, so let me break it all down for you.

All files have been updated to work with version 1.5.149.1020 and all current expansion packs for the game. The naming system for the files is a series of letters separated by "_" to identify what each package contains as listed below. So if you want to use Teen to Adult, Incest, and Polygamy only for instance, download the Teen to Adult zip file and place the TotA_Inc_Poly package file into your Mods folder. You can also find a list of compatible mods that I use at the bottom of this post.

***DISCLAIMER***
USE ONLY ONE PACKAGE FILE included in these .zip archives, and do not combine this mod with others that affect interactions. I am not responsible for the stability of your game if you do.

***END DISCLAIMER***

File Names and What Gets Changed:

Inc - Incest - Enables romance interactions with family. No branches on the family tree here.

NaW - Naked WooHoo - Sets the WooHoo outfit to BATHING instead of SLEEP. For the nakedness.

NoJ - No Jealousy - Disables jealousy broadcasters. No more reacting to people having sex right next to you.

Poly - Polygamy - Enables multiple promise rings, proposals, and weddings. This never works out in real life the way people think.

TtoA - Teen to Adult - Includes Teens in most of the Adult romance interactions, and enables some of the Teen content for Adults.

BfE - Babies for Everyone (Includes all TtoA content) - Elder women can have babies. Does what it says.

SSP - Same Sex Pregnancy (Includes all BfE and TtoA content) - Male/male and female/female pregnancy. The drawback is reverse insemination.

Additional Notes:

The Basic zip includes Inc, NaW, NoJ, and Poly mods. The other zips contain the Basics plus the title of the zip. I have included a ReadMe file here and in each .zip that has the bugs that I have confirmed as of right now along with a very basic change log. It also contains links to the original files that were used to update this whole thing to where it is now. If you want any of the previous versions of this mod, please check the post linked in the spoiler for older versions. I had to remove the bulk of the old files with the exception of PTME to accommodate the size of the current versions. If you still want those older basic versions, please PM me and I will send it to you directly instead.

Updates: Version 2 adds the buff loot for WooHoo which I overlooked to everything with Teen to Adult content. Does not affect the Basic packages.

​Current Versions:

InTeen_1.5.149.1020v3 ReadMe.txt

InTeen_Basic_1.5.149.1020v3.zip

InTeen_Teen_to_Adult_1.5.149.1020v3.zip

InTeen_Babies_for_Everyone_1.5.149.1020v3.zip

InTeen_Same_Sex_Pregnancy_1.5.149.1020v3b.zip (Small correction, I loaded in v1 files by mistake on the first upload.)

Older Versions:

PTME_IT_Basic_Mods_1.3.18.1010v4.zip

PTME - Emotional Overcharge v0.09 beta (Increases emotions on reactions. Want to really piss off your sim date? This is how. No longer updating due to the simply stupid workload this one creates.)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37010-sims-4-incest-teen-adult-romance-same-sex-pregnancy-ff-target-only-and-polygamy-not-updated-for-latest-patch/

Confirmed Compatible Mods:  (I've used all of these in combination with my mod at one point or another.)

moxiemason's No Mosaic Mod

tornadoX's Invisible Clothing Mod

Cmar's Penis Mod

***UPDATED As of 5/1/2015***

Keeping a running list of bugs at the top of the thread so others can track progress or offer suggestions or help with fixes. 

Red - Bugs that have a significant impact on usability of certain interactions. (Requires a workaround to be usable.)

Gold - Bugs that are visual or don't impact overall usability. (Functions normally but looks strange.)

Cyan - Things that are totally broken that I cannot currently fix. (Something coded into the core of the game.)

Grey - Reported bugs that I have yet to confirm in testing. (These will be updated at least once a week if I can get to them in that time.)

Pink - Reported bugs that are confirmed. (These I will fix ASAP, but please be patient.)

Green - Fixed.

Bugs that need fixing:

1. Same sex partners do not show up in the Try For Baby pickers on objects. This is hard coded in python, just select the character to start the interaction instead. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

2. Same sex pregnancy is not targeted at the moment. Both sims will have a chance of becoming pregnant. This is also because something is hard coded in python, but I will find a way to make this work better. ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

3. Polygamist characters have a glitch with the Plan Wedding interaction. The picker will choose the last proposed to sim instead of the character selected. Use the non-polygamist sim to start the interaction, or just marry everyone else first. Again with the python being dumb.

4. Teens taking Family leave will not display that they are on vacation correctly on the career pane if they are only in High School and the phone interaction will also still display as unused (Rest assured, they are on vacation though!). I didn't make any changes to this particular interaction, so my best guess is that it's just ignoring school because it's not an Adult job.

5. Babies that are a result of incest are randomized. This is hard coded in python, and currently cannot be changed without breaking too many things.

Reported Bugs:

1. Sims aren't receiving buffs properly following WooHoo. (Dammit. Just dammit.) Fixed in v2.

2. Teen/teen children are still randomized with NPC sims. Just add the sim to your household if you don't want random babies. I still need to test this for non-teen pregnancy as well to make sure the genetics engine is completely ignoring NPCs.

3. Loss of UI buttons and graphical glitch after giving birth. (Currently limited to a single user, working on narrowing down the cause currently.)

Feature Requests:

1. Make the targeted sim the sim that becomes pregnant, instead of both sims for the BfE and Same Sex versions.

----- In testing targeted pregnancy just turned off pregnancy completely. I can only guess that this is something coded into the python when it generates the chances and multipliers, so I'll keep looking into a way to do this.

2. Make base game pregnancy buffs unisex and make alien buffs for alien pregnancy only. (Only applies to SSP mod.)

----- I'll get around to this as soon as I finish a couple of other projects.

3. Aliens are a thing now, so I'll get to those while I work on Babies For Everyone. I get the feeling it'll play havoc with genetics, but it's worth a shot.

----- Aliens can do everything a normal sim can as long as they are in disguise and the other sim doesn't know they're an alien. But man would I not want to find out that way.

I'll test the crap out of it tomorrow, unless RL kicks me in the balls again. Just got done with 10 hours of school, so I'm not turning it on tonight.

I don't use anything that could mess with it, just the no mosaic, naked ladies, posters/paintings, SXVO, and a ton of clothes, makeup, hair/eyebrows, and other aesthetics.

Can't wait to kiss a sim, turn right around and kiss another one, then walk into the next room and kiss 2 more...all without consequence. :angel:

I loaded the IT_PTME_BFE flavor and everything looked mostly OK. I noticed an odd thing with NPC bartenders in that they wouldn't ever serve any drinks. Sims, including an active Sim, would go over and ask for a drink twice, usually while standing, then give up. The bartender would stand there with a drink shaker but never do anything. If I directed my active Sim to take over bartender duties, they served drinks fine.

A non-bug issue is a request for a new flavor(or maybe a heads up regarding the files I'd need to tweak in my own copy):

The original BFE mod had no way to set who, in a same-sex pairing, would get pregnant. It was seemingly random. A flavor of Malfus' original mod had a same-sex pregnancy with the target of the try for baby interaction being the one to get pregnant. That would be my preference, quite honestly, if at all possible.

Edit: Another oddity I just noticed is an issue with food preparation. My Sim can prepare and eat food fine, but when I re-load a savegame all the dishes she prepared and ate are inexplicably in her inventory as spoiled dishes.

Moreover, just recently I loaded a savegame where this happened, and I was also unable to even make a dish from the fridge or the stove. I jumped out of the game, pulled this mod, and re-loaded, and was able to cook again. Jumped out, loaded the mod again, then re-loaded that very same savegame, and was able to cook.

Long story short, I'm not sure the issues I'm talking about here with cooking are the result of this mod (and I don't see why they would), but I wanted to say something just in case. I haven't played for a while before loading the new patch and Game Pack, so it's entirely possible it's related to those as well.

Okay, so far I have used the IT BFE version. And I can confirm family sims can have relations, and that same sex pregnancy works at least for females. And while Elders can get pregnant, I have yet to get the try for baby option when a teen is involved. Instead I get "Mess around". Mind you I have not tried any of this with male sims at this point.

Also, I got an error while playing the first time with the new mod. The game refused to save a few times, but, this problem seems to have resolved itself as I have not experianced it since and have been able to save the game. I'm not sure if its due to this mod, or a because I installed several custom sims. But I felt I should mention it.

@bortbit: I can certainly look into making the targeted sim the one to get pregnant, rather than both. To my knowledge though, you won't actually show that you're having a baby until you use the pregnancy test option on the toilet. Not sure if sims just naturally progress to having a baby or not, since I've always used the test.

As for the bugs with sims not serving drinks and cooking, those are most likely related to autonomy with the PTME mod. Sometimes sims will get stuck in a loop where they cancel and start actions repeatedly based on whims or they get stuck because they're in a conversation with too many other sims. Not sure how to fix that just yet, so I'll work on that. As for all of your cooked items suddenly showing up spoiled, that's a new one for me. A few questions for debug purposes and I'll add it to the list of things to look at.

1. Does it happen every time you load an old save?

2. What is the age of the sim that this is happening to? (If it's a teen, that may be related to career tracker updates)

3. Since you haven't updated to the new content just yet, please make sure to move your mods folder out when you update, just in case. Mods seem to cause some strange things when the game applies updates with them in the folder. I can't fathom why an update would even look at those files, but scripting mods would definitely cause some things to go wonky.

@Tazxman: The No Jealousy trait in the game only disables jealousy for the sim that has it. If they go and WooHoo with or kiss another sim that doesn't have the trait, the other sim still triggers the jealousy effects. The mod completely disables jealousy for all sims, so even NPC sims won't get jealous with each other. Believe me, if you're planning to get a household filled with Player traits, it can be a super pain in the butt to make sure they're separated enough with autonomy turned on.

@MeatGrinderHoagie: The "Mess Around" option is just the Teen version of the WooHoo option. Once you've gotten a sim above I think 30-40% romance, you should have the Try For Baby option on the second or third page. If it's still not showing up, let me know. I'll go ahead and add it to the tracker for now so I can remember to look into it this weekend while I'm updating for the new patch.

The refusing to save thing hasn't happened to me before either. Custom sims shouldn't cause issues like that unless you maybe have the household or lot uploaded to the gallery? If that's the case, it probably didn't want to update the gallery when you loaded in the custom sims and just refused the action. If it continues, let me know and I'll see if something in the mod is affecting the way saves are initiated.

I am having the same problem as MeatGrinderHoagie.  Everything works fine in the version I am using (PTME, NW, NJ, P) except I am not getting an option for teen try for baby either with adult/teen or teen/teen and the bed menus seem disabled.  I did accidentally get the bed menus to work for teen/teen only when I loaded the stand alone PTME (NW, NJ, P) and No Jealousy (NW, P) along with the Incteen version I am using.

Most importantly, however, let me say thank you for all the work you've put into this.  The mixing and matching for "flavor pacs" has to be time consuming, not to mention the time it takes to comb through mismatched mods to blend them into IncTeen.  I appreciate that you went to all that trouble.  Thank you.

@bortbit: I can certainly look into making the targeted sim the one to get pregnant, rather than both. To my knowledge though, you won't actually show that you're having a baby until you use the pregnancy test option on the toilet. Not sure if sims just naturally progress to having a baby or not, since I've always used the test.

I'd sure appreciate it.

They do indeed progress automatically. Even non-active Sims living in a different household.  :)

As for the bugs with sims not serving drinks and cooking, those are most likely related to autonomy with the PTME mod. Sometimes sims will get stuck in a loop where they cancel and start actions repeatedly based on whims or they get stuck because they're in a conversation with too many other sims. Not sure how to fix that just yet, so I'll work on that. As for all of your cooked items suddenly showing up spoiled, that's a new one for me. A few questions for debug purposes and I'll add it to the list of things to look at.

1. Does it happen every time you load an old save?

2. What is the age of the sim that this is happening to? (If it's a teen, that may be related to career tracker updates)

3. Since you haven't updated to the new content just yet, please make sure to move your mods folder out when you update, just in case. Mods seem to cause some strange things when the game applies updates with them in the folder. I can't fathom why an update would even look at those files, but scripting mods would definitely cause some things to go wonky.

1. It does. To be precise, when I say old save I'm referring to a current save. This is not a savegame that was last saved months ago, but one I've been playing over the last couple days, for example.

2. The Sim is a Young Adult.

3. I'm sorry, I don't think I worded that well. I have updated to the new patch and game pack.

I'm still doing some testing on my end to see if the issues I noticed are perhaps related to known bugs for the game itself, rather than related to the mod. Crinrict's Sims 4 help blog lists some outstanding bugs, one of which is related to Sims being unable to cook. I haven't seen anything regarding old food dishes appearing in a Sim's inventory after loading a save, though. EA's answer HQ also has a thread on bartenders not serving drinks that looks like it started in December (after the careers update).

In other words, both issues I noticed might have nothing to do with the mod, so don't fret over them too much.

EDIT: I think you can strike the "spoiled food appearing in inventory" off the mod bug list. This seems to be peculiar to my current active Sim and unrelated to any mods or custom content.

@MeatGrinderHoagie: The "Mess Around" option is just the Teen version of the WooHoo option. Once you've gotten a sim above I think 30-40% romance, you should have the Try For Baby option on the second or third page. If it's still not showing up, let me know. I'll go ahead and add it to the tracker for now so I can remember to look into it this weekend while I'm updating for the new patch.

The refusing to save thing hasn't happened to me before either. Custom sims shouldn't cause issues like that unless you maybe have the household or lot uploaded to the gallery? If that's the case, it probably didn't want to update the gallery when you loaded in the custom sims and just refused the action. If it continues, let me know and I'll see if something in the mod is affecting the way saves are initiated.

I figured that part out, the game is just being cranky after I use CAS to edit my Sims.

I still have to test Teens further, but that's gonna take a bit cause 4 sims just each had a baby so until the whole household limit size is fixed, I'm stuck shifting Sims around for now. And I still have to test male sims, but from how the mod is performing I expect good results.

But all in all, I'm pretty happy with the mod. Sims has always been about creating your world how you want it. Which is why I didn't really care for Sims 3, so much restriction and forced stuff with no real option to mod away all the things wrong with it. But Sims 4 is getting on the right track.

Now if only we could get a pregnancy controller like the Insimenator was.

Awesome to confirm that most of the bugs so far aren't completely the mods fault. Whew. So Maxis just put up new Tuning Descriptions for the latest patch that will help with updates as I go along here. Gonna be a nice long weekend for me, so I'll see how much headway I can make on fixing things and adding in the requests as I go.

I plan on cleaning this all up a bit and separating things a bit more as well. The overarching plan is to get to a point where I can have overlapping package files that don't break each other for things like Teen Jobs, Teen Romance, and Teen Pregnancy, etc. The only conflicts that I see so far will be things like incest and the PTME mod additions for autonomy, which affect basically everything that the other pieces touch on. I'll probably stick to the same distribution method of throwing options together in larger zips just to make my own life easier, but if anyone is having trouble finding the files they want to use, let me know and I'll break them down into separate files.

I've also updated the bug tracker and request page with confirmation of the outstanding base game bugs and a feature request that a couple people PMed me about.

hm i have the same issue   about not beeing able to cook   but all romantic  interraction are working fine

i used the file  IT_1.3.18.1010v4_PTME_NW  

i not have the autodoor expansion yet    but the latest  origin patch version

and in some reason i still have the corrupted swim animation   they stand up and walk instead swim each time in water look idiotic^^

no idea how i get this away

*one edit*

the joghurt by quick meal seems to work   "on a bugged animation"  but atleast we can eat^^

:D Thnx

Pretty funny.

You should make a sim that looks like Jesus and get a pic or vid of Him walking on water. :angel: There's even a robe that would work well.

Or don't. :P Still, this is about the only chance you'd get. Ironically, such a thing couldn't be done without IncTeen. :D

Well, in messing with the teens, I still don't have the try for baby option. Only mess around. And that isn't properly working for some reason. They'll just stand around after trying to initiate it.

yes same  if i try baby  they happy cheer but wil not move to the next bed   but if choose just wohoo they will do fine hmm

@MeatGrinder & Nichya: This is in the bug list at the top. There are replacement display names for teens on the Try For Baby and WooHoo interactions that change it to Mess Around With for all of them. This should be cleaned up in the current version, which I'm going to get to testing in about an hour here when I finish packaging all the new files. It should only be broken when using the interaction with a teen sim, adults should be able to select a teen and initiate the interaction properly. But again, this should all be fixed by the end of the day, when I get the new versions out. And yes, this one is going to mess with some heads, I promise.

this are very nice  news :)

i wonder one thing on those  mods  is there a away to prevent they on cheating ? it seems like all my sims slowly flirt each other  nobody is loyal to it  crush and spouse   this is not so nice 

i like all freedom to flirt option but i not like to make a mass love affair  i be the loyal family type but this auto behavior is doing romantic interraction all the time  and breaking plenty relationships when i only sit to talk hmm  this is confusing me

and btw is by everyone the swimming working?  one my mod seem to conflict the pool update longer ago as ican still not see my sims swim they walk (see my screenshot few posts earlier) 

^^

i like all freedom to flirt option but i not like to make a mass love affair  i be the loyal family type but this auto behavior is doing romantic interraction all the time  and breaking plenty relationships when i only sit to talk hmm  this is confusing me

I just have to ask which version of the mod are you using for this? If it's the PTME version, then that's why they're doing the flirty thing so often. If it's the regular version, then the game is just being a total troll. From the sound of it, you're not using the No Jealousy (NJ) version at the very least, so if your sims already had very high romantic relationships, they'll continue to flirt with each other based on that until their romantic relationship status is below 0.

I have yet to test out pools just yet, but nothing in this mod changes any files that deal with pools, so I'm not sure what could be causing that unless you have other mods installed that affect animations in some way. Worst case situation I would suggest moving the Mod folder to the desktop and using Repair Game to see if the update was applied incorrectly, which can happen with mods installed.

In other news I'm going through testing things and discovered a terrible error I made in the larger packages, which I get to go back and fix now. Thankfully it's just one file at the moment, so I'll keep plugging away and see what is or isn't working. I seem to have broken the Try For Baby bed interaction for Teens, which is weird, since the only update I really made was to prevent it from changing the name to Mess Around With.

At the very least I know I've solved the issues on the relationship panel and the double button issues throughout, so as long as I can get the interactions to behave properly at this point, everything should be stable. Doing this in a more modular fashion seems to have bitten me in the ass with a file not getting updated correctly here and there, but I should have that all worked out soon enough.

The plan remains with the multiple file release with a sort of choose-your-own file system. Unfortunately, for sanity purposes, the Same Sex Pregnancy pieces will only be applied to the versions that have the Babies For Everyone mod. Also, Babies For Everyone will overwrite normal Teen Pregnancy, since doing separate mods for Elders and Teens would almost double the amount of work for that mod.

All of this is more to lessen the number of package files than anything else, since it stands at 32 versions per zip file once you hit the 6 mod per file mark. So with Incest, No Jealousy, Naked WooHoo, Polygamy, Teen to Adult, and Teen Pregnancy, that's 32 files for all of the combinations you can make. I lost 3 hours packaging files this morning, and now I found errors, so yeah, not gonna do a whole lot of different versions once this is in a nice stable place.

Once all of the bugs and kinks are worked out on the base versions, I'll probably stick to major game updates like add-on packs or big bug fixes (twins and triplets) for updates to this. I will most likely just release the basic packages and a tutorial on s4pe importing and what order to apply the files so they overwrite correctly for the versions people want to use once I get this big push out of the way here.

;tl/dr - Update soon, tonight if I don't lose my mind with missing small stuff, but this weekend for sure. Fixed most of the bugs so far, still need to check that twins/triplets aren't still a problem. Targeted pregnancy might be a sort of default thing, assuming less is more on the Try For Baby interaction. Might have to do another release for that one.

hmm yes i be using the  IT_1.3.18.1010v4_PTME_NW   file  one
as it say auto interaction is exactly what i like as i realised they auto wohoo too which is really nice

i only not like they are flirting arround while going steady someone else

ty i will try the non PTME version  and will try the moving mod folder and repair game to see if my pool is fixed  will post again soon^^

*edit*

hmm repair did not fix  but i remember i used mods  that disabled default walking  like the lazy and tired    this mod were  before the pool addon  on where swim animation were not added yet

i shall remove this or check  if the mod has been updated

*edit again*

yes it been those walk style changing mods  :)

ShimrodConfidentWalkDisabled

ShimrodWalkstylesDisabled_V1

they were not updated at the pool addon

if  remove  swim be fixed if anyone else have same issue :)

@MeatGrinder & Nichya: This is in the bug list at the top. There are replacement display names for teens on the Try For Baby and WooHoo interactions that change it to Mess Around With for all of them. This should be cleaned up in the current version, which I'm going to get to testing in about an hour here when I finish packaging all the new files. It should only be broken when using the interaction with a teen sim, adults should be able to select a teen and initiate the interaction properly. But again, this should all be fixed by the end of the day, when I get the new versions out. And yes, this one is going to mess with some heads, I promise.

Alrighty then.

Archived