[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

I've read your whole post, but no matter what comes with the next SexLab Framework update, I still have to wait and see what I have to adapt. As I have to do with every other mod I rely on, be it hard or soft dependencies

If you had read the disclaimer in the main post, you may have read this:

I try to release bugfixes in a timely manner

When a new SL Framework is published and something stops working because of that, that is a bug. I try to release bugfixes in a timely manner.

Also I tend to ignore users who don't provide information past "it's not working" (as I clearly state in the main post for any bug report to provide the version and a log)

Fair enough, apologies again for any aggression displayed in my previous posts, again my original intent was just to inform you of the bug in advance, I did not expect a bug fix on it at this time, that said I'm willing to try and make a quick fix in the meantime on my end if I have any success I'll let you know

I haven't looked at the beta API, but for a quick fix you want to edit PAHPunishmentRapeScript.

Everything sex-related is handled in there, you want to pay attention to the stuff associated with the bool aggressive variable and line 115.

How does "special roles for slaves" work?   I do not see any dialogue for this.

Haven't released that one yet, since I had an implementation for slaves as trainers, but it didn't work the way I wanted it to.

But after finishing the implementation I was so happy I changed the main post, I just never bothered to change it back to "In Progress".

Edit: Blah blah blah, derp derp hurr durr I can't get to work durr me stupid.

( Explanation: I didn't try the hotfix. Uninstalled, resaved all saves, savetool removed unused scripts, reinstalled and the hotfix. Works fine! Too bad we can't endorse here :| )

Thank you blabla11 and all associated w/ this mod. I really enjoy the hell out of it.

I'd like to add to the wishlist and its probably been requested 1000 times. But I find myself getting attached to some of the slaves and prefer not to sell them at Fellglow Slave Camp and I can't just have them lounging around the house all day while I'm out saving the world, spreading my seed and bringing back more slaves. I'd love to have them tending the crops, chopping wood or possibly turning tricks to earn some extra gold when I get back home. It doesn't have to be much just that they are contributing to the light bill. I installed the family fued addon but they don't accumulate items for me to sell to the merchants. Which I thought would have been a cool idea.

any suggestions?

thanks again for all of the effort.

hows the work on mod going ?

Slow.

Edit: Blah blah blah, derp derp hurr durr I can't get to work durr me stupid.

( Explanation: I didn't try the hotfix. Uninstalled, resaved all saves, savetool removed unused scripts, reinstalled and the hotfix. Works fine! Too bad we can't endorse here :| )

Herpaderp?

Thank you blabla11 and all associated w/ this mod. I really enjoy the hell out of it.

I'd like to add to the wishlist and its probably been requested 1000 times. But I find myself getting attached to some of the slaves and prefer not to sell them at Fellglow Slave Camp and I can't just have them lounging around the house all day while I'm out saving the world, spreading my seed and bringing back more slaves. I'd love to have them tending the crops, chopping wood or possibly turning tricks to earn some extra gold when I get back home. It doesn't have to be much just that they are contributing to the light bill. I installed the family fued addon but they don't accumulate items for me to sell to the merchants. Which I thought would have been a cool idea.

any suggestions?

thanks again for all of the effort.

Already on the todo list, but not as easy as I thought.

I was wondering. When you enslave a bandit, a clone is made from them and they are given PAH's properties. One of these properties is that they are prevented from respawning and are thus partly "unique". I was wondering, when you dismiss them again, will they get there old properties back, as in being able to respawn again?

I really wish there was something to keep them from going back to there old actor values so that they actually become a new follower. The current solution i have found is making them "unique" in the creation kit. this is possible for some mods like hydragorgons slaves but for vanilla npc's that seems to be a little more complicated, if not gamebreaking.

Any ideas how to do this?

I don't exactly know how Skyrim handles things, but I set no properties to disable the ActorBase from spawning a new NPC (unless the original author hid it somewhere in the code or Skyrim prevents multiple entities with the same base to appear).

When you dismiss (release) a slave, they are deleted after some time, so no properties are ever restored.

If you find a way to make them unique via script, please tell, it would help me a lot with certain soft dependencies ;)

I don't exactly know how Skyrim handles things, but I set no properties to disable the ActorBase from spawning a new NPC (unless the original author hid it somewhere in the code or Skyrim prevents multiple entities with the same base to appear).

When you dismiss (release) a slave, they are deleted after some time, so no properties are ever restored.

If you find a way to make them unique via script, please tell, it would help me a lot with certain soft dependencies ;)

That was actually what i hoped you would know lol. any idea how to prevent an npc from being deleted though?

Wait, but what exactly happens when you enslave someone? Are these new clones based on templates? If they do, they should copy whatever there is inside the template actor right? So when you set the template to unique, it should get that trait on the newly created npc too. But on the other hand, because it is set to unique, it is possible you can't make the cloning system to work because there can only be one of them (according to the CK wiki atleast)

....they are given PAH's properties.

its a simple add to faction modifier

One of these properties is that they are prevented from respawning

below

and are thus partly "unique".

these aren't unique, tho if we could make them such it might help

When you enslave non unique npc it dies and gets replaced by a new clone.

Original one is dead.

So eventually it would get respawned - even if your clone is still right next to you.

this is true to the point some times the npc will appear naked when it respawns, haven't found the direct link to this yet

Original one is dead.

So eventually it would get respawned - even if your clone is still right next to you.

That was actually what i hoped you would know lol. any idea how to prevent an npc from being deleted though?

Wait, but what exactly happens when you enslave someone? Are these new clones based on templates? If they do, they should copy whatever there is inside the template actor right? So when you set the template to unique, it should get that trait on the newly created npc too. But on the other hand, because it is set to unique, it is possible you can't make the cloning system to work because there can only be one of them (according to the CK wiki atleast)

the only templates used are the bandit or vampire you enslave, but...

find and enslave an already unique actor and some ( not all ) things will stay intact..., 

enslave grelka from the riften market district she will even retain "some" of her old dialog and grouchy responses -

ask her about the ratway or treating her customers like this, just don't expect her to buy your junk or train you for light armor or marry the player

I am enjoying this mod quite a bit, however, I can't seem to give my slaves sex training. I've checked with the spell for it, they remain at 0, although they can train up in all the other stats. (Besides posing, of course.)

Can someone explain how it is supposed to basically work? It seems either my installed mods are conflicting, or it's more complicated than I expected it would be. Is there a prerequisite of any sort? Regards.

....they are given PAH's properties.

its a simple add to faction modifier

One of these properties is that they are prevented from respawning

below

and are thus partly "unique".

these aren't unique, tho if we could make them such it might help

Original one is dead.

this is true to the point some times the npc will appear naked when it respawns, haven't found the direct link to this yet

Original one is dead.

the only templates used are the bandit or vampire you enslave, but...

find and enslave an already unique actor and some ( not all ) things will stay intact..., 

enslave grelka from the riften market district she will even retain "some" of her old dialog and grouchy responses -

ask her about the ratway or treating her customers like this, just don't expect her to buy your junk or train you for light armor or marry the player

Ok, thanks for the expancive answer. Yeah, i didn't really meant to call it "properties" because i didn't really know what exactly changed. So it was just a "general" name for the stuff that changed. :)

It's really a shame no one found a solution for this yet though. :(

btw i'm not a scripter and know very little, if not nothing at all about how it exactly works. So if i said something completely stupid, just tell me.

Keep them enslaved ;)

The original is always killed during the clone process, as aqqh mentioned (although non-uniques are killed as well). This is to not break quests.

Changing the ActorBase, if at all possible in certain regards, would mean changing potential respawns from that AB.

Also at this time it's not possible to make an AB unique, only to check for it. (isUnique in http://www.creationkit.com/ActorBase_Script )

Is anything required to train a slave in sex besides having sex with them?

Edit: Assumed maybe it was orgasm denial, would be the most obvious BDSM thing besides generic "pleasure slave training," but I don't seem to have any conversation options for that either.

Edit 2: Ah ha! It seems that they are getting sex training, it just doesn't show up from the spell - it does seem to show up in the mod menu when I look up individual slaves, however.

Request: Bonus from maintaining high arousal, also orgasm denial command/ punishments for failing, resulting in more bonus sex training when they succeed.

Is there a tangible benefit for sex training in yet? If not, maybe they could be left at temples of Dibella to perform "services" for money that you can pick up now and then, how well they do (or wether the clergy choose to let them stay) depending on this skill.

Is anything required to train a slave in sex besides having sex with them?

Edit: Assumed maybe it was orgasm denial, would be the most obvious BDSM thing besides generic "pleasure slave training," but I don't seem to have any conversation options for that either.

Edit 2: Ah ha! It seems that they are getting sex training, it just doesn't show up from the spell - it does seem to show up in the mod menu when I look up individual slaves, however.

Request: Bonus from maintaining high arousal, also orgasm denial command/ punishments for failing, resulting in more bonus sex training when they succeed.

Is there a tangible benefit for sex training in yet? If not, maybe they could be left at temples of Dibella to perform "services" for money that you can pick up now and then, how well they do (or wether the clergy choose to let them stay) depending on this skill.

Yeah, I haven't touched the stat spell in a while...

Orgasm denial is on the ideas list (2nd post).

No benefit yet, except at some point they consent to being fucked. Apart from that it's just an alternative to whipping at this point.

Orgasm denial is on the ideas list (2nd post).

Great to see that! I've thought quite a bit about the potential, and have some brainstorming ideas here. By the way, thanks for all the good stuff in this mod. It's a real joy to play.

• 1. Sexual Frustration seems like a solid way to start, because Arousal is already in, but each coin has two sides. Maybe there could be some easy way to add it. Could increasing Frustration by the amount of Arousal at occasional checks work? I suppose then orgasms should reset Frustration back to 0. This way a slave in a frigid lifestyle will only get frustrated very slowly, and it scales all the way up to slaves in constant arousal, who will get increasingly frustrated quickly without release.

• 2. One idea for balance that "just works" would be to modify Discipline by Frustration. That way, if you make them wait too long, slaves will in the meantime revert to earlier, bad behavior. New slaves are probably not ready for this more advanced technique yet, unless you wanted to have them act particularly worthless for a while.

• 3. In exchange, once they reach 100 arousal, slaves with high Discipline will motivate voluntarily, from time to time, to please master in special ways. They will ask permission to do something for you first, because not doing so would be poor form. ("Master, may I get/do something special for you?")

Optional stuff:

• Have frustrated, horny slaves run a short distance and try to rub one out. Preferably they would run to the nearest bedroom and close the door first. If you notice, you can stop them before they can finish. If this is added, it could tie in with the above masturbating as a show reward, since you can use the same interruption mechanic to deny them release. They probably won't like this. Or chastity belts.

• Use the trauma events for high frustration as well. (On the ground, hitting it with their fists, etc.)

• Add a groveling event where frustrated slaves beg for release. (Note that this could be a balance factor with only lose/lose responses: if you ignore or punish the slave for asking, their actual discipline drops, possibly making a previously behaved slave much more unruly. But on the other hand, if you give in to a slave's begging, you are seen as weak, and the discipline of all slaves you own drops by a smaller amount.

• The propensity for violent sex acts would probably be modified by the level of Frustration. This is just an observation, I'm not sure where it could come into play.

• When slaves ask permission to do favors, it grants you a choice menu so you can pick:

Material rewards might include scavenging supplies like food and herbs if outdoors, trying to steal a random item, or prostituting themselves to strangers to give master money, if in an urban setting.

Flavor rewards could be things like performing sex acts on the master or on/to other slaves, putting on various performing acts clothed or nude, such as dances, masturbation, singing, etc. The flavor rewards could bestow a temporary buff so there is a tangible reason for them as well.

• Streamline the reward event to process all "wishing to please" slaves at once, multiply the reward by their number and also make group show scenarios by involving more, with stronger buffs. Voluntary slave strap-on gang bangs accompanied by song and dance, over dinner? Yes, please. Oh, and grab all the slaves that didn't volunteer for this, and use the strap-ons on them.

• Any time a slave is acquired, they choose a random other slave as a target and their target's role: lover, rival or conspirator. If their target type is lover, they will attempt to have sex together and disrupt your OD training. If their target type is rival, they will instigate brawls with that slave at times of high stress, such as combat or other slave punishments. If the target type is conspirator, they will appear to be lovers, and have sex, however, they will also generate anonymous threat letters to the master, reduce group discipline and add a possibility of slaves turning permanently on the master in large groups. Slave revolt FTW!

• Perhaps "group morale" should be a thing, too. Hm...

Ok, starting to ramble. Peace out!

That's quite an ambitious project you got there.

If you need help interfacing it with SLExtension, give me a shout.

Maybe, do you think the ideas fit in with the mod? It seems like they would tie in with your existing scripts pretty well, or be able to use near duplicates in some cases. I usually spend any occasional time for modding on another game (Third Age Total War), I was just brainstorming how it might work, like I said.

I haven't looked at the beta API, but for a quick fix you want to edit PAHPunishmentRapeScript.

Everything sex-related is handled in there, you want to pay attention to the stuff associated with the bool aggressive variable and line 115.

Hello, I'm trying to do this but I do not manage to recompile since I have a problem on a UILIB_1 variable used in PAH_MCM.psc... May I ask where it is defined?

Thanks,

JD

Archived