One other note.  The sign mesh was originally made by Brumbek as part of the SMIM project.  I checked that mod and he gives blanket permission to use his meshes in other mods so we're clear on that but should probably give a mention to him in the credits as a courtesy.  I just wanted to clarify that in case there were any questions about it.

8 hours ago, regisdurant said:

hello!! please help me in Milk MOD Economy
with each time that milked I have a red triangle which come and impossible to remove it… 

reinstall mod

redownload mod

check if your hdd for errors

51 minutes ago, ShadeSnow said:

So. To install the mod through NMM, How would one do that? I had this mod installed months ago-But i seemed to have forgotten.

Hm... you could go back in time and ask yourself how you did that

1 hour ago, regisdurant said:

hello!! in interface and translation there is several file in diffente language
but it are all englais some I does not include/understand too much!!!! please help me….

mod supports only english, if you want other languages use google translate

The belly scaling is very buggy for me. After making an npc a milkmaid, the npc's belly increase to 100 times the normal amount almost immediately (i.e. so large that it covers everything in the cell). I checked the size of the belly for those npcs in SLIF and they show up as 100, for reference the normal sizes should be between 0 and 7.5. What is going on? I think a variable somewhere is using the wrong value.

I have UUNP and all the correct skeleton files. Other mods such as SGO or Egg Factory scale the belly fine, but with MME the bellies are always 100 from the start.

10 hours ago, AWHA said:

The belly scaling is very buggy for me. After making an npc a milkmaid, the npc's belly increase to 100 times the normal amount almost immediately (i.e. so large that it covers everything in the cell). I checked the size of the belly for those npcs in SLIF and they show up as 100, for reference the normal sizes should be between 0 and 7.5. What is going on? I think a variable somewhere is using the wrong value.

I have UUNP and all the correct skeleton files. Other mods such as SGO or Egg Factory scale the belly fine, but with MME the bellies are always 100 from the start.

belly scaling formula is

BodyMod.SetNodeScale(akActor, "NPC Belly", 1 + LactacidCnt / 2, isFemale)
so it either you have 200 lactacid or you have problems with your mods

On 5/6/2018 at 6:47 PM, HermausMoron said:

None of these have resolved the issue. The last half dozen updates have left me unable to change MME settings, and I know I'm not the only one with this problem. Please fix this.

I am STILL having this issue and I understand that the creator has chosen not to answer you best place to find them is the SE one they attempted a fix with me yet it still has not fixed my issue the mod still dosent show up for me in MCM its a constant problem and on multiple reinstall and fresh mod loadouts/profile nothing has happened. HermeausMoron needs help and so do I I hope we can come to some form of solution soon cuz this has been going on for weeks

(P.S.) I WILL SAY however they did help me with the sarcastic milk poll interval statement, this is a great mod, that's why I continue to comment and reply on this topic I do not hate this mod or its creator I hate the fact that I cannot access it through MCM 

20 minutes ago, JAZZWAVE said:

I am STILL having this issue and I understand that the creator has chosen not to answer you best place to find them is the SE one they attempted a fix with me yet it still has not fixed my issue the mod still dosent show up for me in MCM its a constant problem and on multiple reinstall and fresh mod loadouts/profile nothing has happened. HermeausMoron needs help and so do I I hope we can come to some form of solution soon cuz this has been going on for weeks

(P.S.) I WILL SAY however they did help me with the sarcastic milk poll interval statement, this is a great mod, that's why I continue to comment and reply on this topic I do not hate this mod or its creator I hate the fact that I cannot access it through MCM 

well i would look at you answering same question for last 3 years

either way, its problem with user skyrim/mods installation and nothing i can do

On 5/20/2018 at 3:43 AM, Ed86 said:

belly scaling formula is

BodyMod.SetNodeScale(akActor, "NPC Belly", 1 + LactacidCnt / 2, isFemale)
so it either you have 200 lactacid or you have problems with your mods

Does having lactacid decay disabled (=<0) have this effect? How would I check?

So..... i feel like ask something like this at this point is kinda irratant but.... the in game menu says: "milk production/hour". is that real life hours or in-game hours, because i tried waiting (T) and increase the timescale and when i press (9) to see my character stats it said: milk:0;Nipples:0;Lactcid:0

4 hours ago, Delicia30 said:

So..... i feel like ask something like this at this point is kinda irratant but.... the in game menu says: "milk production/hour". is that real life hours or in-game hours, because i tried waiting (T) and increase the timescale and when i press (9) to see my character stats it said: milk:0;Nipples:0;Lactcid:0

Ingame

8 hours ago, Encon4 said:

I have a question related for the milk animations:

it should be allowed Children being breastfeeded animations? I seriously don't know, since it seems anything that is related to children is taboo.

Milk mod has no restrictions so it should work as long as you can put children in sl animation

8 hours ago, Ed86 said:

Milk mod has no restrictions so it should work as long as you can put children in sl animation

why isn't been implemented before? they have the dialogue(should be added a more innocent dialogue) but no animation.

new animations without changing the size of the kids.

don't know anything about creating animations or what kind of tools.

1 hour ago, Encon4 said:

why isn't been implemented before?

coz noone cares, and CP wont be hosted on LL

so you better change sl code to allow childrens your-self, or ask on asian forums with CP, maybe the one that hosts CP for sims and who knows what else