SO why you guys dont love Female Orc

Rant as much as you want, but darkconsole's creaton has character. It is not the beauty level we are used to, since it clearly is not the average blond human. This is an approach to the sexy orc female that the game on it self did not manage.

They look both strong and femine. That's for sure. Could you fall in love with her, just by the pic? The eyes / the eye section of the face is strong, on its own charismatic.

I have a fetish for tall busty athletic looking amazon-like women and another for sexy non-human women like hot aliens, monsters, and  demons etc. so of course i love orc women as they are combination of both those fetishes.

Currently playing through skyrim se right now with this sexy beast

32113144674_f1b4aab70d_o.jpg

32832110641_b5cb165a2a_o.jpg

32956572685_51f033751d_o.jpg

32956629015_b3f578dab9_o.jpg

32802772252_170fdf91b1_o.jpg

32802761812_6255afacaf_o.jpg

I saw your follower and was excited, perfect beautiful, tough orc waifu. went to download and noticed someone stole your mod and now she is not available.

I hate mod thieves.

---snip---

I saw your follower and was excited, perfect beautiful, tough orc waifu. went to download and noticed someone stole your mod and now she is not available.

I hate mod thieves.

Oh, that I am very sorry, I did not know that the author of this beautiful Orc Its mod removed.

I have a little researched, but nothing, can not be found.

I'm sorry  :(

I have a fetish for tall busty athletic looking amazon-like women and another for sexy non-human women like hot aliens, monsters, and  demons etc. so of course i love orc women as they are combination of both those fetishes.

Well done, Sir. Might I ask: what mod is that hair coming from?

Thanks in advanve :)

This mod from nexus

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4444/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrimspecialedition%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D4444&pUp=1

This mod from nexus

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4444/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrimspecialedition%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D4444&pUp=1

But there is also for Oldrim  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48470/?

Cuz I don't like GreenSkin!!

that's racist. It is not fair to discriminate a skin color!

I would also never say, I do not like black or yellow or white, If you understand this.  ;)

Then you like also no Dunmer, they have namely gray skin or high elves they are yellowish.

What is with Khajiit or Argonian, Their skin structure is still strangely.

Then you only like Imperials and Bretons, Redguards also does not go, their skin is too dark.  :P

the best would be, You uninstall Skyrim, so you do not see so many different types of skin.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Cuz I don't like GreenSkin!!

that's racist. It is not fair to discriminate a skin color!

I would also never say, I do not like black or yellow or white, If you understand this.  ;)

Then you like also no Dunmer, they have namely gray skin or high elves they are yellowish.

What is with Khajiit or Argonian, Their skin structure is still strangely.

Then you only like Imperials and Bretons, Redguards also does not go, their skin is too dark.  :P

the best would be, You uninstall Skyrim, so you do not see so many different types of skin.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Tell me you're being sarcastic :dodgy: .It's not about skin color. I do like blue skin aliens in mass effect series, Also cat girl and Argonian, why not? lifts her tail :XD I just simple don't like Orc race. I do like male Orc with their big **** inside my character though =))

Tell me you're being sarcastic :dodgy: .It's not about skin color. I do like blue skin aliens in mass effect series, Also cat girl and Argonian, why not? lifts her tail :XD I just simple don't like Orc race. I do like male Orc with their big **** inside my character though =))

Yes it was a little sarcastic because you specifically the skin color emphasize!  ;) 

Had You said * I do not like Ocrs *, Is though also racist.  :lol: 

Actually it was just a great fun. lachende-smileys-347.gif

I thought the female orcs looked very attractive in Skyrim from the day they were first shown xD. Their mouths and noses are cute :3 

But quite sure, definitely better than this.  :lol:

1462587242-1830742-1145592572-mazoga-001

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/101/images/7344-1-1192121561.jpg

edit: very good Username FusRoDah :)

always thought orcs looked like actual jelly beans in Oblivion (Like how every race was just a different coloured jelly bean)

Thank god for Nuska's character overhaul

44676-1-1387729579.jpg