Devious Devices + Devious Expansion for Bodyslide2 HDT + preg by RustyXXL

View File

Another Update:

This version seems to work really well. Only 1 minor clipping problem with the harness and some animations. If there's no more reports I'll call this "good enough" for now and revisit it at a later date. So it seems v3 doesn't need the tag "beta" anymore. I won't be updating the file, though, as the only change would be the naming of the 7z.

For a similar bodyslide conversion, based on the CT77 Body try this one by Aensland_src

Hi

This is my first post here, I think...

I made these Conversations for myself, because I couldn't find working Bodyslide2 conversions for Devious Devices and then thought I could share these.

There might be problems with extreme settings, especially with some of those humongous breast settings some of you seem to enjoy. I myself prefer more modest breast sizes, so I didn't care to much checking those, even though I spent a bit of time checking the settings.

There still might be some smaller issues, as I'm not the greatest in working with Bodyslide/Outfit Studio and 3d Programs in general...I easily get frustrated with those kind of programs... ;)

I might or might not fix these at a later date.

Feel free to comment on any Problems you find or post suggestions, but don't expect me to fix them. I might do so, but I'm doing this stuff mainly for myself in my free time and enjoy playing much more than I do fiddling with outfit studio ;)

Requirements:

BodySlide2

Devious Devices Integration and (optional) Expansion

HDT Body 1.4.7

A compatible Skeleton like XPME X.93ar50

Upgrade:

Please completly remove old Versions before installing a newer version.

Installation:

Copy everything in the Data folder of the Zip to your Skyrim/Data folder. It shouldn't overwrite anything.

All SliderSets beginning with rDD are for Devious Devices

All SliderSets beginning with rDDx are for Devious Expansion

Deinstallation:

Delete everything beginning with rDD and rDDx in Skyrim/Data/CalienteTools/Bodyslide/ShapeData and Skyrim/Data/CalienteTools/Bodyslide/SliderSets

NMM should work, but I didn't test it :P

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/20/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices, Devious Expansion, Bodyslide, Custom Skeleton
  • Special Edition Compatible

I LOVE YOU SO HARD!

I've been sad that Skeumorph disappeared, as he was the last one working on Bodyslide versions of Devious Devices. I'm going to try them right away!

By your teaser, might I infer you are working on pregnancy-scaling devices? Or should those already be included and I am way off-base. I'm bad at this. ^_^

I LOVE YOU SO HARD!

I've been sad that Skeumorph disappeared, as he was the last one working on Bodyslide versions of Devious Devices. I'm going to try them right away!

By your teaser, might I infer you are working on pregnancy-scaling devices? Or should those already be included and I am way off-base. I'm bad at this. ^_^

The Devices are already support Pregnancy Scaling. The Teaser is hdt + pregnancy scaling Blades armor from CT77 excellent Remodeled Armor, with a few additional options ;)

Oh! Well I'll download that too when it's done! I hadn't even realized the Blades armor didn't support pregnancy-scaling, probably because I usually never stick with a game long enough to get any.  :blush:

Well, afaik none of the Remodeled Armor supports Pregnancy Scaling (well, at least when I last checked...which was a while ago...^^)...and I plan to convert them all...I just started with the first one in the list ;)

But apart from that I currently also include a bunch of 3d Pubic hair options and some more panty options, for those who want at least a little bit more coverage. ;)

This will take a while, though...there's a lot of armors, and each of them takes a bit of work to at least eliminate the worst clipping problems... ;)

Here's another Screenshot of the Deadric Armor this time...Look at the amount of Zap Sliders at the right....that's insane xD

post-20520-0-74481700-1405871584_thumb.jpg

Oh, the standard CT77 armor doesn't support pregnancy, but there is a PSB version around here somewhere, and also an HDT version that I've not been able to find since I downloaded it that seemed to support pregnancy-scaling as well. I don't think they cover every armor though... like I'm pretty sure no one has made vampire armor scale, and I don't know about Blades.

The PSB Version only had the wench and Archmage Outfits iirc.

The hdt Version had some problems with some zap sliders not working iirc (And I don't even remember which armors/clothes were supported).

And both of them are lacking 3D Pubic hair and different Panty-Choices. ;P

for what its worth, CT77 said that the reason he didnt include pregnancy scaling is because the body just didnt have enough nodes/vertices in the stomach area to make it look decent without massive stretching and warping.

Rusty - Did all the sliders work for you?  As ever, the iron belt works fine but the rDD padded belts and harness refuses to budge when I play with the sliders.  This is the exact same problem I had with Skeumorph's version and clipping abounded.  As installation/removal is insanely simple I can't fathom that would be the issue, but consistent problems across different author's work leads me to believe it's something on my end.  Gah.

Well you don't have an avatar yet so here's my nomination! ^_^

Edit: Added a 2nd option in case you are more into the classics.

Thanx a lot. I really like it. :)

This is the kind of stuff that keeps you motivated posting your stuff. ;)

for what its worth, CT77 said that the reason he didnt include pregnancy scaling is because the body just didnt have enough nodes/vertices in the stomach area to make it look decent without massive stretching and warping.

Yes, true to some extend. But still, if you don't overdo the Node-Scaling it's still fine. but at the end this is a matter of personal taste/personal limits, and thus everyones subjective opinion,

Rusty - Did all the sliders work for you?  As ever, the iron belt works fine but the rDD padded belts and harness refuses to budge when I play with the sliders.  This is the exact same problem I had with Skeumorph's version and clipping abounded.  As installation/removal is insanely simple I can't fathom that would be the issue, but consistent problems across different author's work leads me to believe it's something on my end.  Gah.

I just tested again, and the sliders I tried did work just fine. Which body/skeleton are you using? And which sliders gave you the Problem? As I didn't try all of them, maybe I just overlooked something.

Same here. xp32, ct77 body

I just tested them ingame again (couldn't doublecheck earlier, because I was building a new loadorder), and everything is working just fine for me.

I am using xpms + the hdt body 1.4.7 from http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/658-hdt-body/

Pleasy try if using the hdt body solves the problem.

I haven't tried this body... was a little nervous to try because it's listed as not supported anymore. Also, because I had finally found a body where I could make Skeumorph's Devious Devices work as long as I didn't add any 'big belly' to it.

I've done all the Bodyslide work for these and imported the meshes, but haven't had a chance to go in-game yet... maybe I'll give that body a shot finally if I don't like the way my own pans out now that I've added big belly.

... I love you. Ever since Skeumorph had up and vanished, I've been avoiding most of the DD stuff mostly because of the horrendous clipping with my default body. This has fixed it, and I want to give you all the perverted thanks my character finally gets to go through!

I just tested them ingame again (couldn't doublecheck earlier, because I was building a new loadorder), and everything is working just fine for me.

I am using xpms + the hdt body 1.4.7 from http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/658-hdt-body/

currently using xp32, x.93ar50 and ct77 bodyslided to what I like with hdt 14.28 and the havok object for collision.  Will try the hdt body and see how it goes!

Edit: Not so much.  Iron belt in outfit studio responds to slider changes ( I can see it grow/shrink), padded belts and harnesses don't move at all.  Will try it in game.

Edit2: Same result, clipping on harness and padded belt.  I run 'big belly' at 40 for small and 60 large size, so this is usually the only thing that clips.  Strangely, the iron belt always works.  I could always just change the HDT body slider to 0/0 to fit.

I need some serious help, i rarely ever use bodyslide and i tried to do what u said and i got clipping, so i installed the hdt body and launched the game, and the textures were messed up with the nipples and the leg gap, can anyone help? I was dreaming of a mod like this and i really want to see my PC pregnant with devious devices on her! D:

currently using xp32, x.93ar50 and ct77 bodyslided to what I like with hdt 14.28 and the havok object for collision.  Will try the hdt body and see how it goes!

Edit: Not so much.  Iron belt in outfit studio responds to slider changes ( I can see it grow/shrink), padded belts and harnesses don't move at all.  Will try it in game.

Edit2: Same result, clipping on harness and padded belt.  I run 'big belly' at 40 for small and 60 large size, so this is usually the only thing that clips.  Strangely, the iron belt always works.  I could always just change the HDT body slider to 0/0 to fit.

post-20520-0-13071300-1405901558_thumb.jpg

As you can see, it works perfectly fine for me. Same results for everything else. I also tried everything ingame, same results there. So I'm really not sure how to help you, as I can't reproduce the problem, sorry.

A last pretty blind try would be the following.

paddedbelttest.7z

Please try installing this one and see if it makes any difference.

It's a pretty dumb try from my side, but it's the only idea I have atm.

Edit:

Made a new preset in bodyslide (waist, belly, bigbelly all at 0/0) and rebuilt hdt body. Nothing clips now. Works that way!

There seem to be 2 different Problems mixed up here.

The clipping problem has to do with using the CT77 Body, as it seems. Using the HDT Body should resolve this (Except some clipping issues with extreme settings I mentioned in the op)

As for the sliders having no effect...that's a different problem...And literally while typing this I think I found the solution. While comparing the differences between the Iron Belt and the Padded Belt I found that the Padded belt had colons in it's shape names, which destroyed the saving of the files. The directories with the shapedata are nearly empty. Expect a fixed version until tomorrow...(It's almost 3am here now, so I'm to tired to rebuild)

What's absolutly confusing to me is that it works flawless for myself...

I need some serious help, i rarely ever use bodyslide and i tried to do what u said and i got clipping, so i installed the hdt body and launched the game, and the textures were messed up with the nipples and the leg gap, can anyone help? I was dreaming of a mod like this and i really want to see my PC pregnant with devious devices on her! D:

Did you install the cbbe version of the devios devices assets? Which Textures are you using?

Thanks for the help, Rusty.  I figure something's messed up on my end but I have no idea where to begin aside from nuking everything back to zero.  That .7z didn't do anything either; the sliders still do nothing.

Shoot.  Looks like its multiple hours of reinstalling.

I edited my previous post. As I said, I found the Problem. The most confusing part now is that it works for me.

Give me some time to fix it. It's not a hard fix, it just takes time to redo most of the work I have already done.

Somewhere in the next 24-48 hours there should be a fixed version up.

Thanks for the help, Rusty.  I figure something's messed up on my end but I have no idea where to begin aside from nuking everything back to zero.  That .7z didn't do anything either; the sliders still do nothing.

Shoot.  Looks like its multiple hours of reinstalling.

I edited my previous post. As I said, I found the Problem. The most confusing part now is that it works for me.

Give me some time to fix it. It's not a hard fix, it just takes time to redo most of the work I have already done.

Somewhere in the next 24-48 hours there should be a fixed version up.

Yay!  I'm glad I waited before I nuked everything.