Devious Devices + Devious Expansion for Bodyslide2 HDT + preg by RustyXXL

I installed XPMS 2 beta, and I noticed changes with CT77 body.

the proportions of the breast have changed (they are better, thanks cell)

unfortunately I used this version of HDT .xml http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/  and jiggle + collision are gone.

restoring the original HDT 14-28 .xml, everything goes back to normal (without collisions).

with this configuration, CT77 HDT body is very similar to HDT body 1.4 (I find it even better).

however, padded bra and harness still has breast clipping.

When using XPMSE 2, you have to rename all "PreBelly" bone references in your HDT XML's to "HDT Belly". Can easily be done by searching for the text in any text editor.

I tried.. unfortunately with this particular .xml does not work (not sure why). 
I will ask in the Daiemonic thread.

thank you anyway  :) 

edit: sorry, my mistake.. 
now everything works great !

Haven't tried the new meshes yet as I was messin' around with ImmerSlave and getting it up and running. Started a new vamp slavegirl and thought I'd show off a pic demonstrating just how beautiful devices fit (gonna hopefully try the new meshes tonight as there is still that little bit of clipping on the hip with the harness).

post-246140-0-35815100-1406121884_thumb.jpg

Haven't tried the new meshes yet as I was messin' around with ImmerSlave and getting it up and running. Started a new vamp slavegirl and thought I'd show off a pic demonstrating just how beautiful devices fit (gonna hopefully try the new meshes tonight as there is still that little bit of clipping on the hip with the harness).

No worries, I've been busy with other stuff myself. Taking it slower, now that the major issues are solved.

Been messing around with Project Cirtus...Looks awesome, can't wait for the release :D

ImmerSlave is pretty cool, been messing around a bit with it, myself. :)

RustyXXL,

I am currently using the HDT 1.3 body (not the 1.4)

Would these work with the HDT 1.3 body?

Would I have to do anything special to install and TRY it with the HDT 1.3 body?

I never used the 1.3 Body, but from what I can read from the changelog it should work fine.

Just use the mod the usual way.

No worries, I've been busy with other stuff myself. Taking it slower, now that the major issues are solved.

Been messing around with Project Cirtus...Looks awesome, can't wait for the release :D

RustyXXL,

Would I have to do anything special to install and TRY it with the HDT 1.3 body?

I never used the 1.3 Body, but from what I can read from the changelog it should work fine.

If I simply run the Batch Build and then test the Ebonite Harness, I get clipping at the front of the hip (between hip bone and pussy) and at the butt crack. I'm using MO so I might just create a new profile and use the HDT 1.4 body and see how it works out. 

RustyXXL,

I've never tried CITRUS, since I'm not sure if it will work at all with the setup I have now... But eventually when it gets a more formal release I might think about it. ImmerSlave is interesting to be sure!

I did try the latest meshes you updated the other day, and on my body the harness looks pretty much the same, with clipping in the same spot (but only in certain poses, one unfortunately being my regular idle pose). Still looks quite nice, and I'm especially happy that the chastity bra actually works... previously at least half my poor girl's breasts would be clipping through the things and it got worse when they jiggled. Belts and cuffs all look perfect... it's just that darned harness which appears to be such a problem, which isn't the end of the world by any means. ^_^

If I simply run the Batch Build and then test the Ebonite Harness, I get clipping at the front of the hip (between hip bone and pussy) and at the butt crack. I'm using MO so I might just create a new profile and use the HDT 1.4 body and see how it works out.

That clipping there is a Problem I'm currently working on. Apart from trying to fiddle a bit with the sliders, there's not that much you can do about it atm, sorry.

I've never tried CITRUS, since I'm not sure if it will work at all with the setup I have now... But eventually when it gets a more formal release I might think about it. ImmerSlave is interesting to be sure!

I did try the latest meshes you updated the other day, and on my body the harness looks pretty much the same, with clipping in the same spot (but only in certain poses, one unfortunately being my regular idle pose). Still looks quite nice, and I'm especially happy that the chastity bra actually works... previously at least half my poor girl's breasts would be clipping through the things and it got worse when they jiggled. Belts and cuffs all look perfect... it's just that darned harness which appears to be such a problem, which isn't the end of the world by any means. ^_^

Well, you have the Advantage of already having unp body textures, so it would be much easier for you, as the citrus textures are based on unp textures.

I did mostly try out different Stuff in Bodyslide and Outfit Studio, though. But converting CBBE based stuff to citrus is pretty easy...well, at least the stuff I tried. And it scaled quite well, so I'm quite excited about it. :)

And about the harnesses...the main Problem for me is, that I can't find a single clipping Problem in that area while in Outfit Studio. It all looks okay there...that makes that really difficult for me...That, and that I don't know to much about this 3D-Stuffs xD

Trying to read up a bit on the topic atm. But didn't find to much information yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Been awhile for this thread, but I wonder if some updates will need to happen, what with all the other Devious updates that are coming out today? 

Also, a Devious version of Aradia's armor got released the other day... any interest in converting that for us?

^_^

The updates on Devious Device might make a new version necessary, I couldn't look that deeply into it yet. But as far as I can tell there have been a couple of additions, that I haven't covered.

And I do plan on doing a Bodyslide conversion for Aradias stuff, I've already downloaded it, but couldn't do much more with it yet.

But I'm not sure when I can actually make some time for it. Being kinda busy the last 1-2 weeks, and it probably won't get much better for at least a couple of days. As far as I can tell things should clear up mid-week, so I might get something done until thursday or friday. This is just a rough estimate, though, so don't nail me on that. ;)

I was just wondering, is all.  :blush:

I've tested out the new versions of the various DD and supporting mods that suddenly all updated today, and all the original stuff seems to still work fine with the Bodyslide meshes you created, so at least there's no emergency. I can wait for the other stuff.  ^_^

Little update: I managed to look at least a little bit into the recent updates, and I'll probably rework everything based on the new hdt 1.5 body, which supports xpmse 2.06.

I'll also look further into aradias Devious devices stuff, but I noticed there's also already a bodyslide compatible conversion in the original mods download section, so this now has a kinda low priority for me, although I didn't test that yet.

I'm also quite happy with my newest Bodyslide preset, so I might add that as a little bonus...we'll see... ;)

Little update: I managed to look at least a little bit into the recent updates, and I'll probably rework everything based on the new hdt 1.5 body, which supports xpmse 2.06.

I'll also look further into aradias Devious devices stuff, but I noticed there's also already a bodyslide compatible conversion in the original mods download section, so this now has a kinda low priority for me, although I didn't test that yet.

I'm also quite happy with my newest Bodyslide preset, so I might add that as a little bonus...we'll see... ;)

Unless you want the 3D labia, CBBE Body HDT from BodySlide 2.1a would be the preferred body, as it has slightly better weights.

• 1 month later...

Try this hotfix for the invisible Custom-Harness:

attachicon.gifHotfix-RustXXL-BodslideHarn.7z

I do not use bodyslide or the intended body (UNPB user here), so it's untested, but i belive this should resolve the issue (you'll need to rebuild the harnesses, obviously).

I just ran into this problem! Fix worked! Thank you!

Now I just need to adjust some sliders a bit for the harnesses so they don't clip the upper chest...oh Skyrim, will I ever be able to actually PLAY you? lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheCuteHamster

I have a problem with the breasts clipping through the bra. I've tried to find a solution, but I was unable to do so.

Any idea why it's happening and how to fix it?

• 3 weeks later...

I have a small texture issue. Not sure if it's been mentioned, but i can't be arsed to filter through the entire thread to find it.

The leg-restraints. There's a small string-like texture-thingy going between the thigh restraints on each leg. When my character (or any restrained character) spreads her legs, they become very visible. If they were actual chains or wires, it could be nice, but they're just these little texture spikes, and they annoy me.

Any way to fix?