[Adoptable] Slave Town - A Player Slavery Mod

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Just downloaded the latest version 0.1, tried it out a bit.

See no renting option, my char. just got to the room after talking to the elf.

When my char. woke up, Kalel walks in & force greet, liked the greeting. But nothing happened, the guy talked as if there will be a rape, but no rape happened. So my char. walk out of the cell, he keep force greeting & nothing happened. But there are 2 dialogues, both looks almost identical, the 1st 1 is the new 1. The other is the old 1. The old 1 can send her to the master house. The slave soldier will put her in bindings which is good, seen more iron bars which helped giving that feeling. When she got to the John, tried to refuse, the dialogue said she'll be sent to arena, that didn't happened, but it took her to a dialogue choice of what she wanted to do. If she accepted, the master seems to be pleased, which is ok, then he gave her a choice, that's as far as I got to anyway.

0.1 doesn't work, 0.1.2 does. Use that one instead.

Wow, quite a quick update, I only realized there's an update right after I posted it lol. OK, I'll get to that.

Yeah, the scripts in 0.1 didn't work due to the wrong archive being packed

Whoa, I've just burn through everything.

I see that mine quest & arena reward is still not working properly. Other than that, seems the training dialogue doesn't work properly, but the looks New Vegas-ey though. My char. chose (remain silenced) and the trainer just move on to the next question but there are no dialogues for the answers, just going back to the start again & again. So my char. got to play along the submissive route because I don't know how it will progress or how the points work either.

after a quick dash through 0.1.2:

-when I first arrived in the cell I started to get gag sfx, and they continued whether I was wearing a gag or not (could be a minor zap 55 issue)

other than that, got the same stuff re: training, mining, and end of arena that others have reported

greatly anticipating future developments

Thanks for sharing!

Went back in to try out what will happen if my char. being stubborn in the training, just wanted to see what's there.

So, it's hard to be stubborn lol, she's only getting whipped & nothing more. So I see what if my char. played along, the trainer threatened her that she can be sold as a sex toy being tied up all the time. Besides (refuse to answer) doesn't work properly & not putting any analogies of the trainer about my char's answers into account. The extra bindings she's got from the trainer can be unequipped right away. So I want want to know besides being gagged, blindfolded, cuffed & collared. Will there be anything else?

What about that troll & some other animals that's also in this mod? Any plans on them?

Oh I forgot to tell you about what my char. did in the arena, she cast fireballs & kill the audiences (yeah, she doesn't like being a slave all that much). How about putting iron bars so my chars & other spellcaster chars of othe people can no longer do that in the future?

Looking forward to see how badly my char will be break by this mod in the future.

Your opinion is valid. I don't want and not going to argue against it. The problem is (and why most attempts at slavery mods failed for long time playing, imho): how do you want to fill a whole day while being enslaved? A day in Skyrim is 72 mins long with standard settings.

Even if you let the character being fucked and/or punished half of the time (where the player just can watch the screen), what are you going to do with the other 36 mins? As a content creator you have to think about that too. And I like the OP's approach of giving tasks for the character, so the player can actively participate in a slavery. So yeah, 8/10 quests having nothing to do with sex might sound boring but I think that is probably the best way to motivate the player to play through the story.

Excellent point which is why at first I was excited to hear that the author was taking inspiration from slave town from new vegas, that mod had the right atmosphere it had threats of violence if you acted up and it had things to do besides getting raped, as this mod currently stands it is exactly what the author didnt intend for it to be( or at least stated intent) it litterally consists of do X, get raped, then after that rape you get raped then you go to do one of the missions and all three consist of more of the same , go do x then get raped.

In slave town you were forced into many different situtions including helping a slave brothel get established, solving some conspiracies within the town, being an investigator and performing tedious manual labor and fighting in the arena, hell there was a quest line that never got finished because sadly the mod died but it was possible to weasel your way out of fighting in the arena and in doing so the masters decide to put your *other* talents to use by making you a prostitute and all it was all done in an immersive way that made you feel like a slave it was frustrating and at it managed to make you feel hopeless. point is it doesnt matter what kind of story you throw behind a mod like this if at the end of the day its just long walks and some dialogue between getting raped. Im not criticizing I just had really high hopes from reading the description of the mod and would hate to see it become more of the same.

Your opinion is valid. I don't want and not going to argue against it. The problem is (and why most attempts at slavery mods failed for long time playing, imho): how do you want to fill a whole day while being enslaved? A day in Skyrim is 72 mins long with standard settings.

Even if you let the character being fucked and/or punished half of the time (where the player just can watch the screen), what are you going to do with the other 36 mins? As a content creator you have to think about that too. And I like the OP's approach of giving tasks for the character, so the player can actively participate in a slavery. So yeah, 8/10 quests having nothing to do with sex might sound boring but I think that is probably the best way to motivate the player to play through the story.

Excellent point which is why at first I was excited to hear that the author was taking inspiration from slave town from new vegas, that mod had the right atmosphere it had threats of violence if you acted up and it had things to do besides getting raped, as this mod currently stands it is exactly what the author didnt intend for it to be( or at least stated intent) it litterally consists of do X, get raped, then after that rape you get raped then you go to do one of the missions and all three consist of more of the same , go do x then get raped.

Your disappointment seems premature to me. The mod is very young, and writing quests with meaningful choices is hard both on the story end and in terms of implementation. Give the author time.

Your disappointment seems premature to me. The mod is very young, and writing quests with meaningful choices is hard both on the story end and in terms of implementation. Give the author time.

I'm curious how modder feels about our comments? Does he gets discouraged by them, or does comments help him with what directions his mod supposed to go. Just so we can adjust our comments appropriately so they will help him.

As I said in my conclusion I get that it is very very early development, im just saying intro sequences set a tone and as of now it seems like the point of the mod is to become a sexslave for a bit and then earn your freedom eventually it's in the atmosphere and in the dialogue, from being naked all the time to everyone reffering to you as a whore or slut etc. . and a reply to the post following yours, I don't mean to discourage the author at all, quite the contrary im just trying to steer him away from making another player rape mod and move it back towards the slave town he stated this mod was inspired by and the beginning is the place to make changes not in the middle or near the end.

I'm curious how modder feels about our comments? Does he gets discouraged by them, or does comments help him with what directions his mod supposed to go. Just so we can adjust our comments appropriately so they will help him.

amen, and ditto.

Bestiality. Possibly the biggest turn off I could think of. Thought it ruined the Oblivion Players Slavery mod. 

Though I'm not against others enjoying such roleplay, if you do have Bestiality in the game, could you make it optional through the Mods Menu? :)

Who knows, maybe you'll get 'trained' with the troll later?

Does that mean that you are not too much against the idea of implementing creature-"interaction" as well? That is ... making this mod even more interesting if true. After all, what can be more humiliating and degrading for a resisting slave? ^^  :angel:

Definitely enjoying this mod! Been waiting for something like this for ages.

I've managed to get through to the last quest - the Mining one. Which doesn't seem to work. 

I think I read somewhere that there's a code I can input to get that quest going but I couldn't find it. 

Can someone tell me what it was? :)

PS: And would love to have my PC go through being put in stocks or paraded around and then sold to what seems like a random bidder, thence to begin a new life (in a whorehouse, or working on a farm or as a maid in a castle, whathaveyou). The idea of having no control over my destiny is quite exciting. 

Definitely enjoying this mod! Been waiting for something like this for ages.

I've managed to get through to the last quest - the Mining one. Which doesn't seem to work. 

I think I read somewhere that there's a code I can input to get that quest going but I couldn't find it. 

Can someone tell me what it was? :)

PS: And would love to have my PC go through being put in stocks or paraded around and then sold to what seems like a random bidder, thence to begin a new life (in a whorehouse, or working on a farm or as a maid in a castle, whathaveyou). The idea of having no control over my destiny is quite exciting. 

'setstage SGMineQuest 0'

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Bestiality. Possibly the biggest turn off I could think of. Thought it ruined the Oblivion Players Slavery mod. 

Though I'm not against others enjoying such roleplay, if you do have Bestiality in the game, could you make it optional through the Mods Menu? :)

If there's going to be anything that you can turn off in the mod it'll definitely be that. Some like it, some hate it so it's one of those things that you need to make optional.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

In slave town you were forced into many different situtions including helping a slave brothel get established, solving some conspiracies within the town, being an investigator and performing tedious manual labor and fighting in the arena, hell there was a quest line that never got finished because sadly the mod died but it was possible to weasel your way out of fighting in the arena and in doing so the masters decide to put your *other* talents to use by making you a prostitute and all it was all done in an immersive way that made you feel like a slave it was frustrating and at it managed to make you feel hopeless. point is it doesnt matter what kind of story you throw behind a mod like this if at the end of the day its just long walks and some dialogue between getting raped. Im not criticizing I just had really high hopes from reading the description of the mod and would hate to see it become more of the same.

If you want to know the truth, the reason there's so much sex in the current state is because I started learning Papyrus just over two weeks ago and this mod is the first one I have ever done. I was using those quests to get used to starting sex scenes and stuff because I know they'll play a big part in some quests and be absent in others.

If you want to know the truth, the reason there's so much sex in the current state is because I started learning Papyrus just over two weeks ago and this mod is the first one I have ever done. I was using those quests to get used to starting sex scenes and stuff because I know they'll play a big part in some quests and be absent in others.

I'm wondering, "where's the beef?".  Not much sex just running around killing people.  As I mentioned before, my character is a slave, sex slave at that.  Not a warrior, not a DB, can't even shoot a bow with much accuracy.  Had to console kill every one of the quest objectives.  Not to immersive.

As far as the "sex" critics, what the hell do you think a bunch of imprisoned males are going to do with a naked female in their mists?  Or the guards for that matter.  If not the female then each other in reality!  Want immersive play?  Then accept reality.  A female slave would be used for her assets.  If strong and ugly, then mine.  If warrior and ugly then arena.  If soft and fair, then sex and/or soft service.  You don't put a soft female in as a warrior.  She'd be killed  quick.

This is not a criticism, as someone will take it, but a request to consider this point of view while working on additions and improvements.

I think you are doing a good job so far.  Just consider other points of view.

I'm wondering, "where's the beef?".  Not much sex just running around killing people.  As I mentioned before, my character is a slave, sex slave at that.  Not a warrior, not a DB, can't even shoot a bow with much accuracy.  Had to console kill every one of the quest objectives.  Not to immersive.

As far as the "sex" critics, what the hell do you think a bunch of imprisoned males are going to do with a naked female in their mists?  Or the guards for that matter.  If not the female then each other in reality!  Want immersive play?  Then accept reality.  A female slave would be used for her assets.  If strong and ugly, then mine.  If warrior and ugly then arena.  If soft and fair, then sex and/or soft service.  You don't put a soft female in as a warrior.  She'd be killed  quick.

This is not a criticism, as someone will take it, but a request to consider this point of view while working on additions and improvements.

I think you are doing a good job so far.  Just consider other points of view.

but you would still consider sending a soft female into a brawl in the mud against another soft female ;) just saying.

But you're right, the "missions" should match the slave profile. I too like playing a defenceless girl relying only on her charm to survive.

maybe the kill missions should get inspired by the "murder, theft and seduction" mod out there, where you can kill a target by "sleeping" with it and dropping some poison at the right moment. This is a mission for a soft slave ;) not an ugly fighter or a frightening rogue ;)

btw i'm very interrested in how this mod devellops and would definitely give it a try anytime soon

The issue I think is that sex is "cheapen" in many cases with no consequences.

The walk here get rape, walk there get sex issue can be said even for vanilla game, walk here, kill/talk to this guy, get item, walk there, kill/talk to this guy, get item.

There needs to be (a lot of) window dressing and occasional spectacle to divert the attention of the player from the gameplay loop.

Sex mod however, the sex is the spectacle, but obviously you can't pull the same trick over and over again that's how it gets "cheapen". All of us here have probably seen many of the animation in sexlab hundreds of times it is nice and it is a crucial part of any sex mods, but it needs to be more than that to keep the player's attention span.

Think about is the PC suppose to be sad? angry? humiliated? Now how to bring that across? The settings? dialog? narrative? sound? animation? consequences? etc.

And like many have said, each PC brings in different baggage, a warrior? dragonborn? traveler? whore? It is going to be really hard to create a consistent tone and mood.

For me I played mostly a mage type character...with low magicka cause who needs magicka when enchant equipment can brings spell cost to zero! Fighting naked in the arena was quite troublesome swinging with a base level one hand and eventually picked up light armor. :P

but you would still consider sending a soft female into a brawl in the mud against another soft female ;) just saying.

But you're right, the "missions" should match the slave profile. I too like playing a defenceless girl relying only on her charm to survive.

maybe the kill missions should get inspired by the "murder, theft and seduction" mod out there, where you can kill a target by "sleeping" with it and dropping some poison at the right moment. This is a mission for a soft slave ;) not an ugly fighter or a frightening rogue ;)

btw i'm very interrested in how this mod devellops and would definitely give it a try anytime soon

female mud wrestling?  hell yes!  er, do we have a mod for that?

Seems to be coming along well so far.  A few minor issues I ran into (which may be on my end):

-The transition between Kal forcing a blowjob and the slave trainer bugged on me - my character appeared in a featureless grey void, performing the animation, with flashes of the cabin.  When the animation ended, I appeared in the cabin with the slave trainer.

-The Slave trainer's dialogue would bug out when I followed this response chain:  "Run away/remain silent/remain silent".  At this point, the dialogue would end after he said "doggy" and I'd have to start over from the beginning (reaccruing points for the early answers).

-I wasn't sure what to do with the Internal Affairs quest.  I talked to various people, and didn't seem to come up with any viable evidence.  (May just be that I didn't look hard enough/etc)

-The Arena quest worked fine, with the exception that the trigger to equip the sword could trigger multiple times if you walk back into the starting alcove (I wound up with 5).

-The ending to the Arena quest ended without any sex, despite the promise that it's what the 'reward' is.

-The mining quest wouldn't start for me, John would say "talk to Mhod", but the quest wouldn't begin.

Also, all of the male NPCs seemed to have the greyface bug that accompanies most Creation Kit males.  It's a pretty common bug, and there are fixes for it, like this one here:

Lastly, one minor aesthetic quibble that others may have mentioned, is that I prefer things not refer to being the Dragonborn, as I don't always like being forced into the main quest and its storyline.  But that's a personal preference, and mostly not important to the question of the mod working or not. :)

Hope this helps, and look forward to more additions and storylines!

I can certainly see ways to improve upon existing quests, but at the same time I think I'd rather see what the author has in store next than have him dwell on the three quests over and over again.

You make a good point.  Well, except it's a moot point if the PC can live past any of the 3 quests to see what's next.