[Adoptable] Slave Town - A Player Slavery Mod

Your opinion is valid. I don't want and not going to argue against it. The problem is (and why most attempts at slavery mods failed for long time playing, imho): how do you want to fill a whole day while being enslaved? A day in Skyrim is 72 mins long with standard settings.

Even if you let the character being fucked and/or punished half of the time (where the player just can watch the screen), what are you going to do with the other 36 mins? As a content creator you have to think about that too. And I like the OP's approach of giving tasks for the character, so the player can actively participate in a slavery. So yeah, 8/10 quests having nothing to do with sex might sound boring but I think that is probably the best way to motivate the player to play through the story.

Gave version 0.1.1 a try.

Technical stuff:

-After talking to the Argonian gal in the Bee and Barb about the disappearances, the quest doesn't give any feedback. Talking to Silvio progresses the quest normally, but it's pretty confusing.

-After Kal-El says he'll rape the char, nothing happens. Attempts to re-initiate the dialog lead nowhere. The training scene likewise doesn't happen. Talking to Kal and choosing the other option progresses quest by telling you to go to Master John.

-Telling John to fuck off makes him send the char to the arena, but it never happens. You are given choice of the quests normally.

-Mining quest wouldn't start for me no matter what. Nothing in the quest log, and talking to the miner boss doesn't help either.

-Many NPCs suffer head discoloration. I know there's an easy way to fix it, but I can't remember it at the moment, sorry. Some kind of keyboard shortcut you have to press when editing an NPC, if that rings any bells.

Non-technical criticism:

-Several NPC names make it really hard to maintain immersion. Kal-El and Heisenberg being the main culprits, but Master John isn't that good either. I know coming up with good names is hard (I GM a lot of pen and paper RPGs and this is my constant weak point), but it'd be nice to see those improve in future releases.

-While I'm in no way allergic to mentions of the Dragonborn like some people claim to be, I can't help but think not mentioning the Dragonborn status throughout the dialogues wouldn't hurt anything, and would make it easier to focus on what's important in this mod - after all, even if one is playing the DB, nothing says the slavers have to know about it, right?

-The arena felt rather unimpressive. Small, no visible audience, enemies popping out of thin air right in front of my eyes. I had some fun running them through as a naked chick, but it could use some improvements.

-The murder mystery was pretty cool, but I felt it missed one crucial step - with so many people pointing at Kal-El, it would make sense to have the option to confront him about it and set the investigation on the right course by him proving to be clean. I almost felt like I stumbled at the solution in the end. Likewise, the open, easily accessible chest containing a weapon and a deadly poison right next to the guy I'm supposed to kill feels all too convenient.

Sorry if this sounds like ceaseless complaining - I only voice those concerns because I find the mod good enough to care about those details! Love the idea of being enslaved and still having something to do, like the idea of secret slaver town, and can't wait to see how this progresses.

Keep up the good work!

@Skush. There is going to non-consensual sex in it, I mean, its a Slavery mod after all. If people click on a player/slavery mod and read the description of the mod, then they download and play it and are unhappy to find non-consensual sex in the mod, then thats their problem. It would be fairly unrealistic to get kidnapped by slavers and be happy about it straight away after all.

Me personally i like the non-sexual part, and i thought about quests that include sexual stuff. It doesn't have to be only sexual. I think i didn't say it right how i meant it. I thought about a quest-line which includes sexual stuff, but it shouldn't exclude the rest.

Gave version 0.1.1 a try.

Technical stuff:

-After talking to the Argonian gal in the Bee and Barb about the disappearances, the quest doesn't give any feedback. Talking to Silvio progresses the quest normally, but it's pretty confusing.

-After Kal-El says he'll rape the char, nothing happens. Attempts to re-initiate the dialog lead nowhere. The training scene likewise doesn't happen. Talking to Kal and choosing the other option progresses quest by telling you to go to Master John.

-Telling John to fuck off makes him send the char to the arena, but it never happens. You are given choice of the quests normally.

-Mining quest wouldn't start for me no matter what. Nothing in the quest log, and talking to the miner boss doesn't help either.

-Many NPCs suffer head discoloration. I know there's an easy way to fix it, but I can't remember it at the moment, sorry. Some kind of keyboard shortcut you have to press when editing an NPC, if that rings any bells.

Non-technical criticism:

-Several NPC names make it really hard to maintain immersion. Kal-El and Heisenberg being the main culprits, but Master John isn't that good either. I know coming up with good names is hard (I GM a lot of pen and paper RPGs and this is my constant weak point), but it'd be nice to see those improve in future releases.

-While I'm in no way allergic to mentions of the Dragonborn like some people claim to be, I can't help but think not mentioning the Dragonborn status throughout the dialogues wouldn't hurt anything, and would make it easier to focus on what's important in this mod - after all, even if one is playing the DB, nothing says the slavers have to know about it, right?

-The arena felt rather unimpressive. Small, no visible audience, enemies popping out of thin air right in front of my eyes. I had some fun running them through as a naked chick, but it could use some improvements.

-The murder mystery was pretty cool, but I felt it missed one crucial step - with so many people pointing at Kal-El, it would make sense to have the option to confront him about it and set the investigation on the right course by him proving to be clean. I almost felt like I stumbled at the solution in the end. Likewise, the open, easily accessible chest containing a weapon and a deadly poison right next to the guy I'm supposed to kill feels all too convenient.

Sorry if this sounds like ceaseless complaining - I only voice those concerns because I find the mod good enough to care about those details! Love the idea of being enslaved and still having something to do, like the idea of secret slaver town, and can't wait to see how this progresses.

Keep up the good work!

I have to admit, I chuckled when I saw the Heisenberg one, especially when he said that the skooma was 98% pure. But yeah, I get your point.

I think it would be interesting to add some sort of integration with SD. I know that you want more gameplay than just meaningless sex and that is precisely why I think it would be cool to implement this.

The way I see it, after you do the questline and get out of slave town, you could have a faction of slavers patrolling Skyrim. Should the player encounter them and lose, they would be brought back to slave town, where they can start radiant quests trying to earn their freedom again.

On another note, if you keep this amazing work that you done so far, I could see slave town becoming some sort of endgame for roleplaying purposes. Correct me if I am wrong, but currently one can't leave slave town without the use of console commands right? Well that idea of staying forever in slave town sounds like a good way to end a character story, if the city is fleshed out enough to allow a great plethora of gameplay.

After saving Skyrim from multiple threats the mighty heroine was tricked by a group of slavers who captured the greatest trophy. She knows spends the rest of her days in a slave town, pleasing men and women alike. And though she cries for freedom, deep inside of her she truly wants to stay in this place.

@Skush. There is going to non-consensual sex in it, I mean, its a Slavery mod after all. If people click on a player/slavery mod and read the description of the mod, then they download and play it and are unhappy to find non-consensual sex in the mod, then thats their problem. It would be fairly unrealistic to get kidnapped by slavers and be happy about it straight away after all.

Me personally i like the non-sexual part, and i thought about quests that include sexual stuff. It doesn't have to be only sexual. I think i didn't say it right how i meant it. I thought about a quest-line which includes sexual stuff, but it shouldn't exclude the rest.

something like the pitt from fo3 would be cool, and  if you fuck up the whole rape/sexual slavery part kicks in

something like the pitt from fo3 would be cool, and  if you fuck up the whole rape/sexual slavery part kicks in

Would be cool if the arena was some sort of victor takes spoils. Winner gets to do whatever they want with the loser.

100% agree. Slavery isn't about sex. It's about domination. To have the power to bend your victim's will. This includes sex, but isn't the only thing you can do to achieve your goal. With a carrot and a stick is probably the most favorite tool for slavers. Just saying :)

Im not saying its all about sex, but on LoversLab there is (often) a high demand for sex to be a fairly prominent feature in these types of mods, A good storyline and a focus on the slavery side of things is of vital importance as well for immersion and realism. But I personally would be a bit disappointed if 8/10 quests I was running around doing errands as a slave with no sex, but then, I think of it more as she has been taken as a sex slave, Why would they need or want my hot player character to be just another errand runner =/. I guess we all play in different ways

@Gislo, its not Heromasters mod lol, why are u askin him -.-

I under stand your point but I am with Heromaster, for me I will be disappointed if at least 65% to 75% of the content isn't non sexual. I think 25-35% sexual content is more than enough. Plus when it is sexual content I want the majority of it not to be about S&M or bondage. I stated before I thought the tv series Spartacus was a good example IMHO. But it all comes down to personal preference and no one is right or wrong.

All in all, let's just leave the one who knocks design the mod that he sees fit. Once it is finished, you can all judge for yourselves whether you like it or not. So far, I am loving it, because it blends both questing and sex quite well.

yes you right - just we can test it and said about buggs - Great job keep work!

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Ok, judging from the bug reports I think the bsa file included its outdated. Checking the files confirmed this, I'll correct this when I get home today

EDIT: The BSA file was outdated, try this and see.

SlaveTown0.1.2.rar

0.1.2 works for me. I rent the basement room (20g), get drowsy, sleep (1 hour, to see if that caused a crash) and wake up in the cell with Superma... sorry, Kal-El  wanting to skullfuck the Dragonborn. Refusing just means he forced himself on my PC in another way. 

If I had to make a suggestion here, it would be to allow for some time from waking up in the cell until Kal-El approaches. My PC is still lying on the cot when he starts the dialogue, meaning I just lay and stare into the ceiling and not at Kal-El. Same thing when being transfered to the training-thingy - the dialogue started so soon, that the loading wasn't really finished, so I had to use the "ForceGreeting" dialogue line instead. 

Showing a negative attitude to the master had me clubbered and thrown into the arena, with a blindfold and gag on. Both was removable though, and the blindfold didn't really reduce my vision, so I did a jedi-impersonation and beat up everything in there. 

Another suggestion here, I like the notion of a punishment for not being obidient to the master, but it seems that being thrown into the arena is just another way to start the arena questline, and not something special, so perhaps there needs to be something *extra* for it to be a punishment - or she should be thrown back into the training room for some more slave-like punishment (like what happens in Captured Dreams Shop if you loose the package you are supposed to deliver - THAT is slave punishment). Also, when I asked for a reward from the arena master, he called me some bad words and said he wanted to do nasty stuff to my PC, but nothing happened. Maybe he's just all words and no action?  :P

I like the change of attitude from 0.5 and to the new version. You certainly feel somewhat less appreciated.

Personally, I use both murfk's SlaveTats and Eiwyn's Prisoner Clothes and Rags and it does wonders for the degrading feel of the place. Perhaps you could either suggest to people that the might incorporate them in their game, or find some means to do it yourself? Waking up with a tattoo on your belly that says you are the Property of Master, or "Slave" tattooed on your cheek could really set the mood for the rest of your PC's time in the Slave Town. 

I'll be looking forward to future releases of this mod. So far its looks interesting, and I don't think we have enough quest-mods by far.  :)

Oh no! I downloaded and tried it out yesterday evening. too late for this update.

As the master orders at the end of the questline I report the bugs that I found:

1. the PG immediately got naked and armbinded in the basement room, before sleeping. I don't know if this is a bug, i went downstairs without renting the room, maybe the problem is there. sleeping is scripted? i had to manually start to sleep clicking the bed.

2. at the wakeup i talked to kal-el and he prompted me to go to the master, but no sex ever happened with him. (at this point the PG was still naked and armbinded).

3. at the master house I chose to be rude without consequences. he just replied that he would bend my PG or something similar.

4. I chose the jobs in the cells first. but nobody in master house removed the armbinder or gave my PG a coth. i had to ask for help from another slave and be forced to please him sexually for that. (standard DD mechanics). I think it is rather unfair that our PG has to be the only naked slave around. I'd like to see all the slaves to be naked, but this is just my personal opinion. (at least the two boung and gagged girl we see should be naked as punishment).

5. where the hell was the third shiv? :D i admit i cheated. i got bored of looking in all the cells corners. (i found the first in the chest with the poison, or on the orc's body and the second on the bar table).

6. at the end of the arena the master orc told me to receive my reward: forced sex, but that never happened, the quest was marked complete but the last of the points (get your reward) was still unmarked. (empty dot).

7. I don't know if it was a bug, but after the arena the PG woke up in a cell with armor and weapons. it was quite odd, i think she should have found herself stripped of everything.

8. the mine quest is broken as you said, and i made it start from the console. and everything was fine after that. quite unclear i had to attack the rock in the collapsed tunnel but after a few tries i understood what to do. I suggest to remove the wooden pole that seems to block the entrance of the tunnel. also I got stuck under the wooden bridge in the mine, it is too low.

9. After talking to the master at the end i thought he would teleport me back to freedom. even if this is an early stage mod you should implement the release after the completion of questline.

NOW MY SUGGESTIONS:

I loved the idea of a slave city but it was more like a prison without guards, I would like to see more "sexy slavery" content, not intended as continuous forced sex with masters, but why for examples slaves have prisoner clothes? i think they should wear just some devious device or a custom slave cloth. (but i think this is just since it is an early stage mod). also I would like to see more punished slaves, like one in the cage in front of the master house, some occupied pillories or xcross around would make everything more interesting. also why the slaves don't wear any wirst cuffs? only anckle cuffs and collar?

I liked that the PG is not just a slut, but she has too much freedom to move around, ok there is no wayout, but in a "realistic" environment she could have started a riot and easily overwhelm the only three masters. I enjoyed a lot when the PG was gagged and receive the doggy belt in order heisenberg (LOL! it was really funny that part) recognises her as a slave. it made me feel she is actually a slave, it was something outside player control and I think that slavery mod are appreciated for these aspects, it is difficult to balance the "freedom to play" and the "restraints for being enslaved".

I will think about other suggestions to propose.

Few things i noticed so far:

1 when talking to Kal-El after you got teleported form bee and barb - if you talk to him, not wait for him to talk to you - there are two dialogue options available. 1st starts old quest line to talk to master directly, 2nd starts new line with slave training.

If you wait for him to talk to you 2nd option is picked.

37477729293385859991_thumb.jpg

2 When i refused Kal-El i got teleported into an empty space and ass raped by invisible Kal-El (i guess at least ;) ). Teleported to slave training room after that.

91041299580581522935_thumb.jpg

3 When you give the slave trainer a loud mouth dialogue stops after whipping. It can be continiued with no problems if you talk to trainer yourself but it would be better if trainer would force that dialogue on PC. Same thing after sex with him.

4 on mental evaluation on word doggy if you stay silent dialogue resets.

5 If you resist on that evaluation i got gag and blindfold (with score -9). Cool, but there is nothing that stops you from unequipping them right away. Guess locked up devious devices would be better than zaz ones.

6 gate guard equipping colar on me even if i already have one (only once)

7 arena is pretty much impossible on legendary difficulty with low lv char - but i guess that setting is by definition for the ppl that enjoy taking a piss against the wind ;) Also for some cases it might be better if PC would be able to choose their weapon (1h / 2h / bow). You can make it that there are corpses (or skeletons) and thier weapons all over the arena and you can just pick up whatever suits you best.

8 this tard is blocking the way (one of the guards in arena part) only way to pass him (that i found) is to punch tard in the face and submit.

93482174622266049935_thumb.jpg

9 Internal affairs quests slaves gives you line that the nord girl fucked everyone exept Kal-El. Kal-El gives you the same line - i LOLed :)

10. mine work doesnt seem to work

Most are minor things but i guess its better to let you know ;)

Got no problems with sex scenes initiation on sexlab 1.52 - with only exeption of Orleth after i completed the arena.

If ppl would start to complain about too much sex content you can add options to avoid some of them by brawl / persuation / intimidation for example. Like when Eddie forces you to suck - an option to beat him up instead (and fine amount of dominant points i guess ;) ).

Or just an option to run away before they got you - like that junkie in the docks tavern on affairs part 3 quest.

I don't want to sound hypercritical but  I gotta say as the mod stands now it does seem to be just bits of dialogue between getting raped .You wake up and are immediately raped, then you go to training and are again raped, you go do the mine job and again you are raped, you do the arena and after that another rape, you go to do the IA mission and you are raped twice.

I realize the mod is in early development and is subject to change but I just felt compelled to point that out because after playing through it again after the initial version my heart kind of sank. I was hoping to see slavetown v2 from new vegas with more fleshed out adult themes but whatever the case don't fall into the trap of just making another generic boring dragonborn get raped mods but a few of the issues that it did have seem to be fixed, howeverthe mine job still isnt quite working for me

Ok, judging from the bug reports I think the bsa file included its outdated. Checking the files confirmed this, I'll correct this when I get home today

EDIT: The BSA file was outdated, try this and see.

it`s WORK now for me! all work - only Mine quest with setstage SGMineQuest 0. Thanks for your job? its great. Only one sides here - realy why only PC need will be naked?, i am  think better if all slaves will be also naked))), and sure wait your another quests.

Version 0.12 works in a new character.

Sexscenes still didn´t show with my level 48 dragonborn, who already defeated Alduin at Sovengarde, so I started with a new one.

Everything works fine, sex and punishment scenes included, but only the Arena quest works.

Mine and Internal Affairs don´t work, no journal update, no quest markers, and nobody to talk to: Mohd and Klum-eck are not in the quarters, only Orleth and Master John, who has always the arrow in the knee..sorry, over his head. :P

Hello, I wasn't here for the past few days and I see there js major update.

I downloaded version 0.1, but when I go to Slave Town, the mod doesn't work anymore... The NPC talks to my PC, but nothing happened at the end of the dialogue and he keeps saying "The new slave is awake!". I tried to cancel the dialogue by pressing the tab button, and I had messages telling me that a slave needs a collor, etc. and I got them automatically. But I can't do anything else...

Oh, and there's is still the former dialogue when I spoke to Kal-El

Only tried it once so far but first of all I'd like to thank you for starting this up. This sounds and so far looks amazing.

Only a tiny piece of feedback:

- I use dark dungeons setting, any chance to lighting the dungeon up some more?

- I'd say change the name of the initial quest. Don't call it Slave Town - Prologue as it implies the whole thing is bound to happen, for RP purposes I would like to see it called something else.

- Very much liked the way it started though. Getting captured by investigating a room :)

keep up the good work please!

You forgot to put version 0.1.2 on the download page, so my last comment was about version 0.1... But I saw the lastest version, unfortunatly I still have some issues:

- There are still two dialogues with Kal-El

- While in training I see no restraints on my PC

- After getting whipped a first time by the trainer, he doesn't speak to me automaticly. I have to talk to him and chose an option "ForcerSalutation" (I guess it changes depending on the language of the game)

- Adter the physical examination, nothing happens. Is it supposed to be a sex scene ? Maybe it is because I have a male PC, I already had that kind of problem before (With the internal affairs of version 0.0.5c I couldn't get Eddie's skooma, there were no new dialogue)

I can't wait to see more updates, this mod is really promising

Just downloaded the latest version 0.1, tried it out a bit.

See no renting option, my char. just got to the room after talking to the elf.

When my char. woke up, Kalel walks in & force greet, liked the greeting. But nothing happened, the guy talked as if there will be a rape, but no rape happened. So my char. walk out of the cell, he keep force greeting & nothing happened. But there are 2 dialogues, both looks almost identical, the 1st 1 is the new 1. The other is the old 1. The old 1 can send her to the master house. The slave soldier will put her in bindings which is good, seen more iron bars which helped giving that feeling. When she got to the John, tried to refuse, the dialogue said she'll be sent to arena, that didn't happened, but it took her to a dialogue choice of what she wanted to do. If she accepted, the master seems to be pleased, which is ok, then he gave her a choice, that's as far as I got to anyway.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

When my char. woke up, Kalel walks in & force greet, liked the greeting. But nothing happened, the guy talked as if there will be a rape, but no rape happened. So my char. walk out of the cell, he keep force greeting & nothing happened. But there are 2 dialogues, both looks almost identical, the 1st 1 is the new 1. The other is the old 1. The old 1 can send her to the master house. The slave soldier will put her in bindings which is good, seen more iron bars which helped giving that feeling. When she got to the John, tried to refuse, the dialogue said she'll be sent to arena, that didn't happened, but it took her to a dialogue choice of what she wanted to do. If she accepted, the master seems to be pleased, which is ok, then he gave her a choice, that's as far as I got to anyway.

0.1 doesn't work, 0.1.2 does. Use that one instead.

0.1 doesn't work, 0.1.2 does. Use that one instead.

Wow, quite a quick update, I only realized there's an update right after I posted it lol. OK, I'll get to that.