[CLOSED] Project C.I.T.R.U.S. - Old WIP thread

blabba

I'm getting ready to do a complete uninstall/reinstall of Skyrim and was wondering what the status of the project is overall. Like... do you have an estimated time to release? I'm using the HDT body now and can't even IMAGINE using anything else, so having the Unibody available will be a huge plus for me when the time comes to rebuild everything.

Not trying to be an impatient nag, but.... hehehhe

Thanks!

I am REALLY looking forward to this.

I'd rather not be held to a timeline currently.

I tried following a rigid timeline for modding before, and it's not fun. Too much like actual work.

So for now all I can do is post up my WIP stuff.

Hope you understand.

Updated OP with a video on how I do Phase 2

If anyone following this is a good body modeller and wants to make some morphs or shapes for unibody, pm me and I'll send you the files.

Or if anyone wants to help me out with morphs/is willing to learn also pm me and I can do that as well.

Other than that DS2 is amazing and I'm only on the third stage xD

So much fun to be had :)

At minimum its very time consuming, i just imagine the stress when max crashes lol, hes use both mudbox and max like that never crash, i almost panic when saw lol, i just save my things ea 5 minutes lol.

Yea, I never would have gotten this far as fast as I did right now with Autodesk 2012 stuff.

But thankfully there's been a lot of major improvements in Autodesk 2014 versions, and I hear the 2015 versions have Python support.

Unfortunately there's no working niftools import/export script on 2015, so for me to get some python support would require me to get my hands on Autodesk 2014 extension, which isn't out until like september this year or something.

But yea, moral of the story, don't do heavy editing on Autodesk 2012... Upgrade to 2014 :)

Unless of course your doing something with bones and stuff, niftool 2014 version doesn't support importing/exporting .nif bones yet for whatever reason :/

I'm currently using the 7b body and, if I understand this correctly and it's really probable that I don't, I can use this body and set the sliders to my 7base preference and I'll be able to still wear all my 7b armors? Or would I have to convert to all CBBE bodyslide armors?

I'm willing to delve into another tutorial if I can use this for my current body needs. 

your object looks very nice,have any interesting add HGEC & DMRA body to it? i convert a group body from oblivion,_0 is hgec, _1 is dmra, it's not very perfect,my friend recommend you,maybe you can fix some problem and add it to your object.if you has added a similarity mesh effect or don't like this group body,please forget it.if is helpful to your work ,you can DL here http://1drv.ms/QV6u2R .no matter have you download it,if you has seen this,please tell me,i will cancel the share.

this is a beta edition,everyone can use it,but please do not upload to any form that who has been download ,avoid to cause trouble 

and sorry my English is poor ,forgive me

your object looks very nice,have any interesting add HGEC & DMRA body to it? i convert a group body from oblivion,_0 is hgec, _1 is dmra, it's not very perfect,my friend recommend you,maybe you can fix some problem and add it to your object.if you has added a similarity mesh effect or don't like this group body,please forget it.if is helpful to your work ,you can DL here http://1drv.ms/QV6u2R .no matter have you download it,if you has seen this,please tell me,i will cancel the share.

this is a beta edition,everyone can use it,but please do not upload to any form that who has been download ,avoid to cause trouble 

and sorry my English is poor ,forgive me

Sure thing, shape looks unique enough and it's in skyrim pose so less work for me.

Please keep in mind that adding this qill take some time as right now I'm not focusing on any Oblivion/Fallout/Other game morphs yet.

I'll definitely add it at some point though, just might take awhile, so if you don't see it on release don't panic ;)

i can, quality and alot bodies shapes support matters to bring more adepts for that, sometimes i cry in a dark corner because i dnt havent almost any cloth/armor for dreamgirl, but when that citrus / unibody come to reality (be released) and modders start redo the armors/clothes using right bodyslide for that, my crying days will be things of past , in a distant memory.

Bittersweet update for those of you following.

I had to go back and redesign the base mesh (AKA: Unibase) or what you'll see as the default so as to get a better result on morphs and stuff.

(It's now a cross between CBBE torso and feet with skinnier arms, this is because I am way too lazy to change both hand meshes positions again)

Good news, I have a bunch of breast morphs waiting and ready.

Bad news, I found a bunch of skyrim meshes I forgot to convert. Also, decided it's easier for me to mudbox everything all in one go in one scene. So I'm also just going ahead and converting Oblivion meshes and Fallout meshes as well.

Also, got kinda sidetracked doing other projects lol.

So if you want to know where I'm at right now, you can say I'm at 'Phase 1.5' where I'm almost there but not quite yet. It's like taking two steps forward and then 1.5 steps back. Or something like that.

What where is the happy orange avatar?

He got gutted and is being worn as a hate by some chick, WTF!???

Nah, it's a lady kissing an orange while wearing the signature Orange smiley hat :D

It's a cropped up low quality image from this sweet new custom art work that eatwhatever made for me :angel:

(I plan on featuring it when this mod comes out :blush: )

You should check him out in chat/twitch I think he does some free requests from time to time

Nah, it's a lady kissing an orange while wearing the signature Orange smiley hat :D

It's a cropped up low quality image from this sweet new custom art work that eatwhatever made for me :angel:

You should check him out in chat/twitch I think he does some free requests from time to time

It is a nice image but it still looks like she gutted Mr Happy Orange and is now wearing him as a hat and is about to eat Happy Orange jr. :D

It is a nice image but it still looks like she gutted Mr Happy Orange and is now wearing him as a hat and is about to eat Happy Orange jr. :D

I agree. Notice his nick: "EAT WHATEVER". Be careful with him.

Been awhile.

Good news is almost every single tricky thing for CITRUS has been solved.

I've created and tested my first sliders in Bodyslide.

I'm happy to announce I've basically got a bunch of slider morphs for breasts all mudboxed out and looking fine.

I think like 20-25 breast/nipple sliders? I dunno I lost count and developed temporary carpal tunnel from all the mudbox sculpting with a mouse.

Anyway, mod is in private Alpha testing, still got stuff to fix and improve on (what mod doesn't have those?)

As I said, I've decided to go for a straight release worthy version for public, so for that to happen the following needs to happen:

- Add belly weights, too many of you have pelted me with this question

- Provide a 'optimized' texture. Body uses UNP, but the the seams have been tweaked, which means some minor tweaking for textures will be needed for effortless seams. Also getting rid of the textured vagina stuff. We don't need that anymore now with the abundancy of 3d mesh vaginas.

- Breast Sliders are all good, but I'll need to finish off at least the CBBE advanced sliders (the good ones anyway, I'll list below sliders that I will never make or support and why)

- Preferably XPMSE normalized skeleton to be finished. Groovy promised he'd be working on this some time soon, so I can finally triple-cross check my seams (micro mesh seams pop-up sometimes)

Sliders being removed from HDT Bodyslide/CBBE Advanced

1. Pregnancy Sliders - Why the hell am I painting belly weights? This type of slider is outdated and is more of a burden for Outfit Modders in OS.

2. Nipple Up/Down/Distance/tip - Does anyone even use this? They will be replaced by a puffy nipple, maybe even inverted nipple slider

3. BigBelly - You don't need another belly slider, you can have 1 good belly slider and you can set it up to a value you like.

The rest of the sliders will be re-mastered, with some being re-named or change their shape effect.

Note about Nexus:

Someone took Project CITRUS on their file name or something. I asked moderators about it but they were doing something else or couldn't care less.

I submitted a support ticket to ask why the name is taken if no mods use it (I did a search and found nothing)

If I have to I'll rename it CITRUS project and try again. If that doesn't work then screw a nexus upload. I hated the mod uploader wizard anyway and cannot understand how others go through with it.

Allow me to go off topic for a second....where are these abundant vagina meshes? I have only seen the realistic one in this forum that sort of works here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18250-rel-beta-realistic-genitalia-for-cbbe/

All in all I am very excited for this!

Someone pm'ed me a few other meshes that asian modders came up with as well.

I think at least one of them was a port from Oblivion. but yea their out there, just gotta look for them.

Also, even on LL there's a good amount. A lot of bodies have been having the realistic labia/outer pussy models with seperate textures.

My previous HDT body had a fairly crude one, but after digging around looking at cirtually every body model out there I've seen plenty others in detail.

You'll have to forgive me if I can't re-call which ones or if I'm too lazy to go look them up in my library of models. I'll make the resource available soon so you can see 'em all though.

That link you gave is I believe only the first weighted pussy model.

First great most of it is working well.

Second it sucks about the Nexus stuff going on.

third weighted pussy? What the hell does that mean? I thought you only added weights to objects with bounce?

fourth I am assuming when you are done this will take the place of programs like Racemenu etc, are you going to build in the pregenkiller thing, you know the program that keeps things like Racemenu from crashing when you have to many hair, eye etc mods for it to load?

third weighted pussy? What the hell does that mean? I thought you only added weights to objects with bounce?

fourth I am assuming when you are done this will take the place of programs like Racemenu etc, are you going to build in the pregenkiller thing, you know the program that keeps things like Racemenu from crashing when you have to many hair, eye etc mods for it to load?

You weight objects that you think you will move with animation. (opening/closing vagina)

And why would I replace racemenu? I already stated that this 'system' is nothing more than a replacer for current morphs in Bodyslide.

I was thinking maybe later down the road something like nail colour sliders plugin for racemenu but that's about it.

Archived