Thanks.  Do you have any tips for designing tattoos that wrap around body parts?  I'm having a heck of a time with the upper back, around the breasts and the arms.

For the back they tend to fatten at the bottom and peak towards the top if that makes any sense.

Around the breasts they just seem to get lost between the cleavage.

And on the arms they tend to get elongated, this was the easiest to adjust as the deformation only went in one direction.

This is what I did when I was messing around with creating tattoos...

I would recommend creating a texture file like this (or several, with different designs... I found a stripe effect quite useful):

post-462261-0-25228600-1422340715_thumb.jpg

Then in-game you can see how the straight lines bend and morph around certain areas.

post-462261-0-23322000-1422340767_thumb.jpg

post-462261-0-06958900-1422340805_thumb.jpg

post-462261-0-22398000-1422340828_thumb.jpg

post-462261-0-80824500-1422340851_thumb.jpg

It gives you a basic idea about how the body mesh curves and how things wrap around too.

It helped me find how to put things on and around the breasts, upper chest, and upper back.

post-462261-0-39983400-1422341693_thumb.jpg

Having used your mod frequently after testing so many custom tattoos I have a request on a future update.  Could you put the option of "No Tattoo" at the top of list instead of being listed alphabetically?  So much easier to remove a test tattoo without having to scroll through so many file names.

It may be a minor complaint, but it's one I share.

[No Tattoo]

would do it...?

It's a good idea, so I'll include it in the next release.

In the meantime, no tattoo should be the default value for the section menu, so if you hit the default value key, it should go straight to it.

Thanks.  Do you have any tips for designing tattoos that wrap around body parts?  I'm having a heck of a time with the upper back, around the breasts and the arms.

For the back they tend to fatten at the bottom and peak towards the top if that makes any sense.

Around the breasts they just seem to get lost between the cleavage.

And on the arms they tend to get elongated, this was the easiest to adjust as the deformation only went in one direction.

I'm using paint.net which I like the interface but the program isn't very robust and gimp which has a lot of great features but the interface is maddening.

What you're experiencing is UV map distortion, and sadly there's no really great way to avoid it without using specialized software.

For my own part, since I don't have that software, I use a combination of three techniques:

• When I can, I confine my tattoos to mostly flat parts of the body
  • If I'm doing a tattoo for a part of the body that is heavily distorted, I use a higher resolution than I would otherwise, so that I have more detailed control over how the tattoo looks in the end
  • I use the GIMP perspective tool to pre-distort the tattoo in ways that oppose the UV map distortion, so the final result comes out about right.

Even with those struggles your mod sure make it easy to create tats.

Thank you. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Ok, well here is my Slave Tats Abused file! To get it to look best you have to choose a specific color, its on the bottom row, just to the right of the yello color, I added a picture in the .7z. So if anyone wants wwhip marks, or damn near gashes in some places because of how the texture was designed, this is for you. I pretty much used the Injured Bodies and Faces texture (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14151-injured-bodies-and-faces-unp-mature-textures/) and rearranged the  slashes as well as made them thinner in a lot of cases, to look more whip like.

Hi i was looking for something like this and tried it out but i think its to severe.... how about the whiplash marks from the  prison mod  or the sex slave mod  ?.

Just a suggestion.....thanx anyway

Yeah I ended up not really liking it, I think what I should do is use the whip marks from one of the other mods here on LL. I'll have to check the mods I have cause I know I have one, I could take that and move it to slave tats. I have some work to do at some point this weekend, if I get it finished I'll see what I can do

Cant wait .... exellent

Ok, well here is my Slave Tats Abused file! To get it to look best you have to choose a specific color, its on the bottom row, just to the right of the yello color, I added a picture in the .7z. So if anyone wants wwhip marks, or damn near gashes in some places because of how the texture was designed, this is for you. I pretty much used the Injured Bodies and Faces texture (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14151-injured-bodies-and-faces-unp-mature-textures/) and rearranged the  slashes as well as made them thinner in a lot of cases, to look more whip like.

Hi i was looking for something like this and tried it out but i think its to severe.... how about the whiplash marks from the  prison mod  or the sex slave mod  ?.

Yeah I ended up not really liking it, I think what I should do is use the whip marks from one of the other mods here on LL. I'll have to check the mods I have cause I know I have one, I could take that and move it to slave tats. I have some work to do at some point this weekend, if I get it finished I'll see what I can do

Cant wait .... exellent

I have quite a few mods (not at home right now so I can't go over them) but I think I have both of those mods, fortunately I have a BSA unpacker so if theyre in BSAs its no big deal, also, I didnt get to it this weekend, mainly cause I had homework for a computer programming class (which I'm not terribly good at) and for some reason I've been super depressed the past couple days. I'll get to it soon though, I wont drag my heels forever not doing the mod

Cant wait .... exellent

I have quite a few mods (not at home right now so I can't go over them) but I think I have both of those mods, fortunately I have a BSA unpacker so if theyre in BSAs its no big deal, also, I didnt get to it this weekend, mainly cause I had homework for a computer programming class (which I'm not terribly good at) and for some reason I've been super depressed the past couple days. I'll get to it soon though, I wont drag my heels forever not doing the mod

Ok take your time

Cant wait .... exellent

Ok take your time

Ok, I definitely want to do it this weekend, I'm drawing a blank on the mod that leaves whip marks though, last time I had a character I used it on I had several mods active.

Is there a way to forcefully have slavetats reset itself / refresh.

the reason I am asking is because...

I started a new character (fresh install) and i loaded a saved preset in race menu that had slave tats applied.

in race menu I set all overlays to Default to remove the slavetats.

Now my game is lagging really bad because of papyrus spam from slave tats.

And if i try to apply any slave tats when i select my first tat category the MCM freezes or something.

ex. I select Body - anal and when i try to select a tattoo from the the anal category I am not allowed to click anything (in any mcm menu) and have to tab all the way out of the MCM.

I tried temporarily uninstalling slavetats and loading the game.

I am allowed to load into the game but after waiting 10 min. (1 min for MCM to de-install and another 9 min for good measure) the game crashes on save.

*edit*

Partially ignore this.

I found a bypass.

Installed remove my tats.

Visited the removal vendor.

Then opened race menu and selected a new preset which reloaded new tats.

After exiting race menu the lag stopped and the remove my tats mod did its thing.

Then I just needed to re-enter racemenu and go back to my previous preset and re-remove my tats again.

*although I would still be interested in an answer for this as some of my familiar faces followers were made while wearing slavetats and any attempt to change them causes the MCM to freeze and start pap spamming (like I described for my character above) and to my knowledge remove my tats does not work for followers.

any ideas on how to fix the tats not showing up while naked?  they only show up when clothed.  used to work fine i tried out slaves of tamerial and they wouldnt show in that mod so it was suggested to upgrade to 1.0.6 which i did and now they dont work naked anywhere.  i have tried uninstall reinstall, uninstall and install 1.04 that used to work.  all do the same thing only shows tats when clothed.  i thought i might have had some sperm stuck on my character but i think that is done now.  if its not gone how would i go about removing it?

really missing the tats especially now that there are some really nice new ones out.

are u cone update any time jcon it ardy on vers 3.2 and many mods req 3.2 it seys when i go in to st it sey i need vers 3

It works perfectly fine with 3.2

o tryid but i get error it seys reqs vers 3 of it i have no idea it us to wor kwith 3.0.0 but not with nev vers 3.2 a nvm i fix it i need to unistla JCOn old vers and instal new

OK, I gave this a try. My character's body slave tatoos choices don't seem to stick, they always show up as external. Is this due to me using all the body tattoo slots in racemenu? Face ones do work though.

I have to equip or unequip an armor on my companions for the changes to show. If I save and reload the changes disspear till I remove their armor or give them armor.

Yeah, that's exactly why. The RaceMenu tattoos take precedence, by design.

So how do I add more spots?

Nevermind. Ini configorable in Racemenu mod.

OK, I gave this a try. My character's body slave tatoos choices don't seem to stick, they always show up as external. Is this due to me using all the body tattoo slots in racemenu? Face ones do work though.

I have to equip or unequip an armor on my companions for the changes to show. If I save and reload the changes disspear till I remove their armor or give them armor.

Yeah, that's exactly why. The RaceMenu tattoos take precedence, by design.

So how do I add more spots?

I posted this earlier in the Dibella Defenders thread.

1)  Go into the data/skse/plugins folder and look for nioverride.ini

UPDATE:  If using ModOrganizer, just double-click RaceMenu in the left pane.  The ini tab will have the nioverride.ini listed and you can edit it directly in the MO interface

2)  Open it in your favorite text editor.

3)  you need to find the 4 defaults for body, face, hands, and feet (6, 3, 3, & 3)

4)  set the new default values.  I usually set it to body = 12, face=3 (no change), hands=6, feet=4)

5)  In racemenu, apply your normal tats to these new (lower) positions.  Leave the upper spaces open (set to "Default").  These are the ones that SlaveTats will use.

6)  Save the character. Go into the MCM for ST.  You should now see the entries available for ST to use.

Some things to note:

1)  Remember, the more slots you have and use, the more your game can be affected (as always, this is machine dependent).

2)  You are not adding spots to ST.  You are adding more overall slots to that racemenu can use.  ST is always limited to the first 6/3/3/3 qtys.

UPDATE:  ST has been updated since this post.  ST will now show all of the slots in the nioverride.ini, so you can mix and match tats in the various positions.  You are still adding slots to RM, but ST will now see them all.

3)  The overlays are added in layers, so the higher number locations will be placed over the lower locations.  So if you have a SlaveTat in the first body spot, then a normal tat in the 7th body spot, the 7th tat will be place over the 1st.

thats the odd thins it doesnt show a error i can read i can see the menu now but the options are all little white squares  ,  id post a screen shot but i dont know how here

Then more than likely you are using the chinese version. Change to the version which doesn't have CN in the name and it will probably work.

Is there a way to forcefully have slavetats reset itself / refresh.

the reason I am asking is because...

I started a new character (fresh install) and i loaded a saved preset in race menu that had slave tats applied.

in race menu I set all overlays to Default to remove the slavetats.

Now my game is lagging really bad because of papyrus spam from slave tats.

And if i try to apply any slave tats when i select my first tat category the MCM freezes or something.

ex. I select Body - anal and when i try to select a tattoo from the the anal category I am not allowed to click anything (in any mcm menu) and have to tab all the way out of the MCM.

I tried temporarily uninstalling slavetats and loading the game.

I am allowed to load into the game but after waiting 10 min. (1 min for MCM to de-install and another 9 min for good measure) the game crashes on save.

*edit*

Partially ignore this.

I found a bypass.

Installed remove my tats.

Visited the removal vendor.

Then opened race menu and selected a new preset which reloaded new tats.

After exiting race menu the lag stopped and the remove my tats mod did its thing.

Then I just needed to re-enter racemenu and go back to my previous preset and re-remove my tats again.

*although I would still be interested in an answer for this as some of my familiar faces followers were made while wearing slavetats and any attempt to change them causes the MCM to freeze and start pap spamming (like I described for my character above) and to my knowledge remove my tats does not work for followers.

I'm having a similar problem, though mine is more npc related.

Although I have not made a new save or upgraded/downgraded from any previous versions of the mod, initially running the mod was no problem, gave a few npc's tats and didn't got to use the mod for a while or needed to do so. After a while though, I tried using the mod again but hit face first to a brick wall similar to the symptoms your game is having. It doesn't seem to lag when i choose my character to edit (although doing that produces no effects or any prompts that would say), but when I select any other npc it basically develops a terminal illness that causes the massive stutters with no tattoos being applied (along with prompts that would suggest the mod is trying at least) It is also convinced that I had a previous version of slavetats when I havent' Ive installed the mod the first time with the lates version a few days ago and is trying to hopelessly "upgrade" characters endlessly based off what I can see from my papyrus log. I have also tried initiating nearby the npc that the mod appears to be hung over by, but it doesn't seem to make any positive changes in the situation.

Any suggestions would be of critical help.

Here is a sample block of log when I try to have slavetat to do its work. A warning though, it's long and maybe useless because its just stacking, but its here for whatevs:

[02/04/2015 - 05:49:18PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:18PM] SlaveTats: Considering 
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:18PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:18PM] SlaveTats: Recognized as a tattoo.
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:18PM] SlaveTats: Matched with DesuVampStom
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:18PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 204123)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:18PM] SlaveTats: {
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:18PM] SlaveTats:   "AREA": "BODY"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:18PM] SlaveTats:   "color": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:18PM] SlaveTats:   "credit": "Desufire"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:18PM] SlaveTats:   "glow": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:18PM] SlaveTats:   "Name": "DesuVampStom"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:18PM] SlaveTats:   "section": "The Coenaculi CBBE"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:18PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:18PM] SlaveTats: }
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:18PM] SlaveTats: Caller requested slot 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:18PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 204653)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:18PM] SlaveTats: {
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:18PM] SlaveTats:   "AREA": "BODY"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:18PM] SlaveTats:   "slot": 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:18PM] SlaveTats: }
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:18PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats: Considering 
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats: Recognized as a tattoo.
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats: Matched with DesuVampStom
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 204903)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats: {
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats:   "AREA": "BODY"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats:   "color": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats:   "credit": "Desufire"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats:   "glow": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats:   "Name": "DesuVampStom"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats:   "section": "The Coenaculi CBBE"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats: }
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats: Caller requested slot 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 205433)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats:   "slot": 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 205683)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 206213)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 206463)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 206993)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 207243)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:19PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 207773)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats: Matched with DesuVampStom
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 208023)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats: {
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats:   "AREA": "BODY"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats:   "color": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats:   "credit": "Desufire"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats:   "glow": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats:   "Name": "DesuVampStom"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats:   "section": "The Coenaculi CBBE"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats: }
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats: Caller requested slot 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 208553)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats:   "slot": 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats: Considering 
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats: Recognized as a tattoo.
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 208803)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 209333)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 209583)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 210113)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 210363)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 210893)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 211143)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 211673)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 211923)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 212453)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 212703)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:20PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 213233)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats: Considering 
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats: Recognized as a tattoo.
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats: Matched with DesuVampStom
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 213483)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats: {
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats:   "AREA": "BODY"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats:   "color": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats:   "credit": "Desufire"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats:   "glow": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats:   "Name": "DesuVampStom"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats:   "section": "The Coenaculi CBBE"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats: }
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats: Caller requested slot 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 214013)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats:   "slot": 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 214263)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 214793)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 215043)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 215573)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 215823)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 216353)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 216603)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 217133)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 217383)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:21PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 217913)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats: Matched with DesuVampStom
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 218163)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats: {
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats:   "AREA": "BODY"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats:   "color": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats:   "credit": "Desufire"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats:   "glow": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats:   "Name": "DesuVampStom"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats:   "section": "The Coenaculi CBBE"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats: }
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats: Caller requested slot 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 218693)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats:   "slot": 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats: Considering 
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats: Recognized as a tattoo.
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 218943)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 219473)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] Error: Cannot get the heading angle to a None object
stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.GetHeadingAngle() - "<native>" Line ?
[Headtracking (5E000D94)].HeadTrackingScript.OnUpdate() - "HeadtrackingScript.psc" Line 118
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 219723)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 220253)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] Error: Unable to call IsInDialogueWithPlayer - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[<NULL form> (CB00E89A)].Actor.IsInDialogueWithPlayer() - "<native>" Line ?
[Headtracking (5E000D94)].HeadTrackingScript.OnUpdate() - "HeadtrackingScript.psc" Line 119
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp25"
stack:
[Headtracking (5E000D94)].HeadTrackingScript.OnUpdate() - "HeadtrackingScript.psc" Line 119
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] Error: Unable to call GetPositionZ - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[<NULL form> (CB00E89A)].Actor.GetPositionZ() - "<native>" Line ?
[Headtracking (5E000D94)].HeadTrackingScript.OnUpdate() - "HeadtrackingScript.psc" Line 126
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp31"
stack:
[Headtracking (5E000D94)].HeadTrackingScript.OnUpdate() - "HeadtrackingScript.psc" Line 126
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 220503)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 221033)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 221283)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:22PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 221813)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats: Matched with DesuVampStom
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 222063)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats: {
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats:   "AREA": "BODY"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats:   "color": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats:   "credit": "Desufire"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats:   "glow": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats:   "Name": "DesuVampStom"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats:   "section": "The Coenaculi CBBE"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats: }
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats: Caller requested slot 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 222593)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats:   "slot": 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats: Considering 
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats: Recognized as a tattoo.
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 222843)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 223373)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 223623)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 224153)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 224403)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:23PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 224933)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats: Matched with DesuVampStom
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 225183)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats: {
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats:   "AREA": "BODY"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats:   "color": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats:   "credit": "Desufire"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats:   "glow": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats:   "Name": "DesuVampStom"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats:   "section": "The Coenaculi CBBE"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats: }
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats: Caller requested slot 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 225713)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats:   "slot": 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats: Considering 
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats: Recognized as a tattoo.
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 225963)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 226493)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 226743)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 227273)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 227523)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 228053)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] Error: Cannot get the heading angle to a None object
stack:
[Headtracking (5E000D94)].HeadTrackingScript.OnUpdate() - "HeadtrackingScript.psc" Line 118
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] Error: Unable to call IsInDialogueWithPlayer - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp25"
stack:
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 228303)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 228833)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] Error: Unable to call GetPositionZ - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp31"
stack:
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 229083)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:24PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 229613)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats: Considering 
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats: Recognized as a tattoo.
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats: Matched with DesuVampStom
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 229863)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats: {
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats:   "AREA": "BODY"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats:   "color": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats:   "credit": "Desufire"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats:   "glow": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats:   "Name": "DesuVampStom"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats:   "section": "The Coenaculi CBBE"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats: }
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats: Caller requested slot 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 230393)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats:   "slot": 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 230643)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 231173)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 231423)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 231953)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 232203)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 232733)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 232983)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 233513)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 233763)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 234293)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 234543)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 235073)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] Error: Cannot get the heading angle to a None object
stack:
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] Error: Unable to call IsInDialogueWithPlayer - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp25"
stack:
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] Error: Unable to call GetPositionZ - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:25PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp31"
stack:
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats: Matched with DesuVampStom
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 235323)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats: {
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats:   "AREA": "BODY"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats:   "color": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats:   "credit": "Desufire"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats:   "glow": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats:   "Name": "DesuVampStom"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats:   "section": "The Coenaculi CBBE"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats: }
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats: Caller requested slot 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 235853)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats:   "slot": 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats: Considering 
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats: Recognized as a tattoo.
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 236103)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 236633)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 236883)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 237413)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 237663)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 238193)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 238443)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 238973)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 239223)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 239753)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 240003)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:26PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 240533)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats: Matched with DesuVampStom
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 240783)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats: {
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats:   "AREA": "BODY"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats:   "color": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats:   "credit": "Desufire"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats:   "glow": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats:   "Name": "DesuVampStom"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats:   "section": "The Coenaculi CBBE"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats: }
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats: Caller requested slot 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 241313)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats:   "slot": 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats: Considering 
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats: Recognized as a tattoo.
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 241563)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 242093)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] Error: Cannot get the heading angle to a None object
stack:
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] Error: Unable to call IsInDialogueWithPlayer - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp25"
stack:
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 242343)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 242873)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] Error: Unable to call GetPositionZ - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp31"
stack:
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 243123)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 243653)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 243903)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 244433)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 244683)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 245213)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 245463)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:27PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 245993)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats: Considering 
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats: Recognized as a tattoo.
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats: Matched with DesuVampStom
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 246243)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats: {
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats:   "AREA": "BODY"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats:   "color": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats:   "credit": "Desufire"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats:   "glow": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats:   "Name": "DesuVampStom"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats:   "section": "The Coenaculi CBBE"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats: }
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats: Caller requested slot 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 246773)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats:   "slot": 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 247023)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 247553)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 247803)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 248333)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] Error: Cannot get the heading angle to a None object
stack:
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 248583)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 249113)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] Error: Unable to call IsInDialogueWithPlayer - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp25"
stack:
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] Error: Unable to call GetPositionZ - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp31"
stack:
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 249363)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:28PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 249893)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats: Matched with DesuVampStom
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 250143)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats: {
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats:   "AREA": "BODY"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats:   "color": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats:   "credit": "Desufire"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats:   "glow": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats:   "Name": "DesuVampStom"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats:   "section": "The Coenaculi CBBE"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats: }
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats: Caller requested slot 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 250673)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats:   "slot": 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats: Considering 
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats: Recognized as a tattoo.
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 250923)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 251453)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 251703)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 252233)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 252483)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 253013)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 253263)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 253793)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 254043)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:29PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 254573)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats: Considering 
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats: Recognized as a tattoo.
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats: Matched with DesuVampStom
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 254823)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats: {
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats:   "AREA": "BODY"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats:   "color": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats:   "credit": "Desufire"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats:   "glow": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats:   "Name": "DesuVampStom"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats:   "section": "The Coenaculi CBBE"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats: }
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats: Caller requested slot 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 255353)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats:   "slot": 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 255603)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 256133)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 256383)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 256913)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 257163)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 257693)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 257943)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 258473)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] Error: Cannot get the heading angle to a None object
stack:
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 258723)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 259253)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] Error: Unable to call IsInDialogueWithPlayer - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp25"
stack:
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] Error: Unable to call GetPositionZ - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:30PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp31"
stack:
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats: Matched with DesuVampStom
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 259503)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats: {
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats:   "AREA": "BODY"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats:   "color": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats:   "credit": "Desufire"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats:   "glow": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats:   "Name": "DesuVampStom"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats:   "section": "The Coenaculi CBBE"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats: }
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats: Caller requested slot 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 260033)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats:   "slot": 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats: Considering 
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats: Recognized as a tattoo.
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 260283)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 260813)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 261063)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 261593)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 261843)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 262373)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 262623)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 263153)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 263403)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 263933)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 264183)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:31PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 264713)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats: Matched with DesuVampStom
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 264963)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats: {
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats:   "AREA": "BODY"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats:   "color": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats:   "credit": "Desufire"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats:   "glow": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats:   "Name": "DesuVampStom"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats:   "section": "The Coenaculi CBBE"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats: }
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats: Caller requested slot 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 265493)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats:   "slot": 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats: Considering 
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats: Recognized as a tattoo.
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 265743)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 266273)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 266522)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 267052)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 267302)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 267832)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 268082)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 268612)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 268862)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 269392)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 269642)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:32PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 270172)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats: Considering 
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats: Recognized as a tattoo.
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats: Matched with DesuVampStom
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 270422)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats: {
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats:   "AREA": "BODY"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats:   "color": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats:   "credit": "Desufire"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats:   "glow": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats:   "Name": "DesuVampStom"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats:   "section": "The Coenaculi CBBE"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats: }
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats: Caller requested slot 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 270952)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats:   "slot": 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 271202)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 271732)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 271982)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 272512)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 272762)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 273292)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 273542)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 274072)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 274322)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:33PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 274852)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats: Matched with DesuVampStom
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 275102)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats: {
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats:   "AREA": "BODY"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats:   "color": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats:   "credit": "Desufire"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats:   "glow": 8404237
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats:   "Name": "DesuVampStom"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats:   "section": "The Coenaculi CBBE"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats: }
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats: Caller requested slot 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 275632)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats:   "slot": 2
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats: Considering 
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats: Recognized as a tattoo.
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 275882)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats:   "texture": "The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds"
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 276412)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Quimvee to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\The Coenaculi CBBE\Body\DesuVampStom.dds
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 276662)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 277192)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 277442)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] SlaveTats: Asked to remove matching tattoos (tattoo = 277972)
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] VM is freezing...
[02/04/2015 - 05:49:34PM] VM is frozen