Hi! I wonder if there is a way to make underwear stay on when taking of armor or when looting other NPCs? Thank you in advance!

There were a couple of mods on Nexus that did that (maybe here as well).  Do a search on Nexus for "SOS" and check through the results (maybe search "Schlong" as well)

Hi! I wonder if there is a way to make underwear stay on when taking of armor or when looting other NPCs? Thank you in advance!

There were a couple of mods on Nexus that did that (maybe here as well).  Do a search on Nexus for "SOS" and check through the results (maybe search "Schlong" as well)

The only mod I found is permaundies, which as I understand makes underwear permanent on everyone. I however would like it stripped of during sexlab

I'm having a little trouble with my Khajiits, in that they keep their underwear. There's no kitty schlongs, oh dear this sounds terrible..

Um, I have never played with Khajiit schlongs  :blink: because.. they're.. barbed?

:lol: What I mean to say is, I don't remember if I accidentally chose not to use the Khajiit skeleton, or mesh, whatever it takes.

Without uninstalling and reinstalling SoS, I was thinking more along the lines of..

Could someone point me to the Khajiit skeleton and/or meshes I would need so I could just rezip them and add through my manager?

Don't complain about my ellipses! I love overusing ellipses!

Hello b3lisario and thanks for everything you do with the mod, its pretty awesome.

I've got an issue though for over a week now that I just cannot fix no matter what I try. At first I installed SoS, the XP32 Sketelon with the plugin and so on... everything worked fine and I had extra body and genital sliders for males in RaceMenu. 

Then at one point I also added "SOS schlong for females - UNP 0.9". That for some reason caused every extra body and genital slider to only appear for female sexes. Ever since then no matter what I did (and believe me I did everything I could to my knowledge, even completely reinstalling the whole game and starting a new save with ONLY the few mods for SoS) it just stayed like that.

I use Mod Organizer and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Question :Is there a way to update to v3 without disabling the mod first ? Since i got batched patches that rely on SOS' masters i'd have to make like 3 patches just to update it (assuming it will work) by following the suggested procedure. However if I try to update SOS without disabling it the game crashes when trying to load the save.

Is this caused by SOS? if so how to fix

I think it is, and I don't know of any way to fix it. Given that it doesn't affect the game in any way, it never bothered me.

I'm having a little trouble with my Khajiits, in that they keep their underwear. There's no kitty schlongs, oh dear this sounds terrible..

Um, I have never played with Khajiit schlongs  :blink: because.. they're.. barbed?

:lol: What I mean to say is, I don't remember if I accidentally chose not to use the Khajiit skeleton, or mesh, whatever it takes.

Without uninstalling and reinstalling SoS, I was thinking more along the lines of..

Could someone point me to the Khajiit skeleton and/or meshes I would need so I could just rezip them and add through my manager?

Don't complain about my ellipses! I love overusing ellipses!

Here are the Khajiit SOS skeletons repackaged for easy reinstallation as well as a link to Leito's SOS add-on in the event that you ever did feel like playing with barbed schlongs to see what you were missing.

Khajiit Skeletons SOS.7z

I also have problem with beast races though I am not sure if the problem is caused by newest SoS. Argonians and khajiit males sometimes use human textures. I can see the bug happening especially when I switch armor/clothes. I play khajiit race.In previous gameplay (modsetup) and old SoS I didn't not encounter this problem.

Here are the Khajiit SOS skeletons repackaged for easy reinstallation as well as a link to Leito's SOS add-on in the event that you ever did feel like playing with barbed schlongs to see what you were missing.

attachicon.gifKhajiit Skeletons SOS.7z

Thanks so much, that did the trick for Khajiit guys, especially with Leito's SOS add-on!

v- Warning: barbed Khajiit boner -v

FeAF3zA.jpg

^This is why the contract on Ma'randru-Jo was easy. I had Lizzy turned into a Khajiit, and suffer the pain of barbed sex x_x

I'm having a little trouble with my Argonians after that though. I haven't sought sex with them yet, but I've been meaning to try.

Only now they have two penises  :blink:

bNT8oJK.jpg

Thanks so much, that did the trick for Khajiit guys, especially with Leito's SOS add-on!

FeAF3zA.jpg

^This is why the contract on Ma'randru-Jo was easy. I had Lizzy turned into a Khajiit, and suffer the pain of barbed sex x_x

I'm having a little trouble with my Argonians after that though. I haven't sought sex with them yet, but I've been meaning to try.

bNT8oJK.jpg

Two penises is an indication you have a "nude" mod for them in addition to SOS so you get the erect or flaccid never changing penis from the other mod PLUS the penis from SOS.

I'm unable to get this to install correctly.

I'm using NMM 0.60.8 (the update to this prompted me to do a clean start with skyrim as the multiple profiles and reinstalling just didn't work right, anyway, it was time for a clean start anyway).

I'd been using an older version of SOS before with no problems, but this time when I install it errors out.  It goes through the wizard, I'm using default body, hairy option.  Regular and Muscular (not a fan of average, so I don't include it).  Install male skeleton is checked, but I'm not checking the sos shop.

Click yes to all for overwriting files, then at the very end of the install it errors and the mod activation queue status says 'a problem occurred during install'.

Anyone familiar with this issue?

FeAF3zA.jpg

bNT8oJK.jpg

You wouldn't happen have the beast race body replacers from the Creature Framework/More Nasty Critters enabled,would you?

You wouldn't happen have the beast race body replacers from the Creature Framework/More Nasty Critters enabled,would you?

Nope! I do have Better Males - Beautiful Nudes and Faces though  :blink:

I'm going to have to look into the meshes that adds, when I'm feeling less lazy.

I'm unable to get this to install correctly.

I'm using NMM 0.60.8 (the update to this prompted me to do a clean start with skyrim as the multiple profiles and reinstalling just didn't work right, anyway, it was time for a clean start anyway).

I'd been using an older version of SOS before with no problems, but this time when I install it errors out.  It goes through the wizard, I'm using default body, hairy option.  Regular and Muscular (not a fan of average, so I don't include it).  Install male skeleton is checked, but I'm not checking the sos shop.

Click yes to all for overwriting files, then at the very end of the install it errors and the mod activation queue status says 'a problem occurred during install'.

Anyone familiar with this issue?

That sounds like an issue with NMM, not SOS, but I'm still on .56 of NMM, so can't confirm. Anyone else do .60?

That sounds like an issue with NMM, not SOS, but I'm still on .56 of NMM, so can't confirm. Anyone else do .60?

You're probably right.

There were a lot of little hurdles and eccentricities I had to overcome to get my 25 or so other mods to install on that version.  But this is the only one that attempts to go through the install and fails at the end.