Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Animations by BLEAGH. Chow Time, updated 2/8/14

animation female solo masturbation footjob

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

bleagh

bleagh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

POPULAR

***Added 2-8-2014***

Chow Time WIP

A small animation.  Just one stage for now till I have time to finish and upload more.  Let me know what you think.

Spoiler

Attached File  chowwip1.rar   24.73KB   2322 downloads

***Added 2-4-2014***

I uploaded the female solo anim in fbx format for those who want to mess with it, convert it, or whatever.

Attached File  femsolofbx.7z   2.45MB   1727 downloads

Old stuff below this line.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Anyone may use any animation I post here for any reason.  I only ask that credit and a link back to this thread be provided as I will be posting any updates or additions here.  PM or post here letting me know what you do.

Have fun!

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Bwog

Bwog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

The underground bathhouse has 2 "lean to" animations (or idles?) that could be a starting point for an animation: leaning against a wall and leaning on a railing. Ofcourse the vanilla game also has leaning animations, such as on a alchemy table, to name just one.

EDIT: Your new animations are quite good, thanks!

ZaZ

ZaZ

KinkAnimator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,768 posts

Very Nice , 

I was going to tackle these  Myself It seems you have made  them already .  Animators are Always Welcome ,

Please keep Up the good Work 

I would Add them to ZAP as Well and Credit you if you dont mind 

Cheers

xp32

xp32

Otaku

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

I must say this well done for the animations. No errors or mismatch angle for each joints of human skeleton. Especially at elbow and shoulder parts. Good Job

Ashal

Ashal

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,285 posts

If you're okay with it, I can just include your animations with SexLab itself as additional animations in the next update.

Or if you'd rather they not be included with the framework, SexLab also allows new animations to be added from other mods without overwriting anything.

Or feel free stick to doing it how you are doing it, entirely your call, just some suggestions as an alternative to a replacer.

bleagh

bleagh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

The underground bathhouse has 2 "lean to" animations (or idles?) that could be a starting point for an animation: leaning against a wall and leaning on a railing. Ofcourse the vanilla game also has leaning animations, such as on a alchemy table, to name just one.

EDIT: Your new animations are quite good, thanks!

Thanks!  I will have to look into that mod.  I don't usually download player home mods so I skipped it over.

Very Nice , 

I was going to tackle these  Myself It seems you have made  them already .  Animators are Always Welcome ,

Please keep Up the good Work 

I would Add them to ZAP as Well and Credit you if you dont mind 

Cheers

Thanks!  You may do what you like with anything I post here, just credit and link back to this post as I will put any updates here :)

I must say this well done for the animations. No errors or mismatch angle for each joints of human skeleton. Especially at elbow and shoulder parts. Good Job

Thanks a bunch!

If you're okay with it, I can just include your animations with SexLab itself as additional animations in the next update.

Or if you'd rather they not be included with the framework, SexLab also allows new animations to be added from other mods without overwriting anything.

Or feel free stick to doing it how you are doing it, entirely your call, just some suggestions as an alternative to a replacer.

Feel free to add these to your wonderful framework!  I honestly have not done the research to see how to add them as new animations.  I would rather not overwrite anything, variety is always nice.

iggypop1

iggypop1

Mega Poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Hi

Really good animations.....thank you...please make some more :angel:

bleagh

bleagh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Hi

Really good animations.....thank you...please make some more :angel:

Thanks!  Will do.

Added 2 new stages to the solo female animation and attached 2 archives.  One contains the animations and the other has them renamed to fit in as a replacer to the current sexlab female solo animation.

Ryu

Ryu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

This looks quite good! I agree with your emphasis on sensuality rather than pure bang bang XXX action. Actually, your work encouraged me to maybe start doing some animations myself, too ;). There's a nice converter that reliably converts Skyrim havok animation files to .kf, which can be uploaded to Blender.

Anyway, wish you all the best in your future endeavors ;).

remymartin1986

remymartin1986

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

damn really good job dude! i didnt want it to end lol

Kazuya096

Kazuya096

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

thank you for finally really new womens mastrubations animations, look great thank you

Attached Files

Dragonjoe69

Dragonjoe69

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Excellent Work !!!! Thank you

(mercury11)

(mercury11)
  • Guests

I love this animation!  Great job and thank you!

Jase1983

Jase1983

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Great animations thanks  

h38fh2mf

h38fh2mf

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

Just tried, thank you for this. :D You have talent.

Shin0bi

Shin0bi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Congratulations bleagh! This is, by far, the best animation set available. And I count yours among all the other normal gameplay animations out there ;)

Simply outstanding work!

Asta2010

Asta2010

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

I haven`t tried this yet, but by the look of the pics: THUMBS UP!

The two past weeks I`ve been thinking on reading myself up on making animations... just simlpe ones.

I thought about using Arroks guide first.

How long (with learning) did this take you?

:D :P

(syrevo)

(syrevo)
  • Guests

absolutely brilliant I love it

Very smooth and natural

thank you so much

Leito86

Leito86

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Great job with the animation.  The finger movements are superb.

melhem19

melhem19

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

how to start the animation

I can't figure this out

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: animation, female, solo, masturbation, footjob