If you aren't planning on having multiple game setups for oblivion, then I would not recommend MO at all.  Remember that oblivion is a 10 year old game.....some stuff you just can't get to work with the push of a button.   :(

I too seem to have the stretching penis issue. And it's driving me absolutely nuts. 

I never had this problem before and I installed Loverslab mods for oblivion many times. 

I followed the installation instructions to the letter, twice. I checked BSA redirection several times. I made sure I have all the requirements in place. I have absolutely no idea whats going on. The only thing I know is that installing LAPF AFTER installing the HGEC Body (Which I should do according to the instructions) causes not only the penis stretching issue, but also the boob stretching issue. If I install LAPF first and the body after, then the body is fine, as if LAPF overwrites something critical to the HGEC body mod. 

sure you have the archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection entry in the Oblivion ini ?

Game not installed in C:\program files... ?

You need the LAPF skeleton, so you must install the LAPF skeleton after any other Mods with skeleton ( e.g. the HGEC Mod mentioned in the LAPF install instructions )

The LAPF skeleton works fine with all body Mods.

Which archive invalidate do you use ? I  once had a Problems with the Oblivion Modmanager version. Now I use the Wrye Batch version without using WryeBash ( read my yellow Link below, there you can download the file )

The HGEC OMod: best unpack the OMod and install only the body you want manually  and the textures. ( ignore the skeleton files )

All about archive invalidate, install game and Penis/breast stretching,.... read my yellow Link.

Just to put in my two cents, I reinstalled and decided to not bother with Mod Organiser this time, and manually installing seemed to do the trick cuz I haven't gotten the issue since.  Never did figure out what was causing the conflict but being able to say "yes overwrite that" certainly couldn't have hurt.  If Windu's trying to use MO as well, I can only say it'll probably go better to do it over manually.

Couple of questions as a search in the downloads section didn't help:

Is there a natural/hairy texture for women in LAPF or OB?

Also i noticed the default LAPF sperm animation is a little too bukkake for me. Is there a localized (only on genitals) cum animation?

No on both.

First off, there are zero textures in the LAPF, as it clearly states you MUST install a male and female body with textures in the installation instructions.

Second, the way the game engine works, there is no easy way to localize sperm locations.  It currently is a shader that covers the entire body.  You can get different versions of how heavy that is, or turn it off completely.  I'd love to have actual sperm come rolling out of the male/futa cocks, but so far, no one has figured out how to do this.  Until that time, we have what we have.  

Cheers,

Greg

There are some sperm texture Mods/replacers. And you can make your own one.

Yes it is a layer/shader that covers the entire body. If the sperm on the texture is only at the sides you have the sperm in game only on the body, not on the arms.

post-3205-0-89907400-1460942951_thumb.jpg texture like this = sperm only in the middle of the body

post-3205-0-81050400-1460942976_thumb.jpg you see no sperm on arms.

A texture like this will cover the entire body with sperm.

post-3205-0-60767900-1460942962_thumb.jpg

---------------------------------

Mod: Lovers3dorgasm ( pussy spray effect during orgasm )

The spray effect does not add sperm/ pussy juice on the body.

You can modify the spray meshes. Change it from pelvis bone ( Bip01 Pelvis) to the LAPF penis bone ( Bip01 penis04 or 05 )

Then you have a male sperm-spray-orgasm effect.

post-3205-0-36768800-1460943661_thumb.jpg ( not perfect, was only a test for Lovers MB2 )

Bip01 penis04 works better than Bip01 penis05 . Bip01 penis05 in front of the glans.

But of course it does not add sperm on the body.

That more than likely is a texture issue.  Make sure you have the roberts textures installed from either setbody or robertsv52.  You don't need the esp, just the meshes and textures.

I thought those Roberts52 plugin "holds" the texture difference inside human races (Imperial, Breton, High Elf, Wood Elf, Nord, Redguard = all will have their OWN texture and normal map)

Otherwise all human races use "default" Imperial skin and normal map (only skin tone will differ)

In my roberts omod I can define EVERY human race ther different skin... without plugin this difference wont work (Imperial will be as default for all humans)

Also normal maps - add some difference in muscularity between human races

Actually I dont like those body plugins - Im not sure what else they do - maybe they can mess something...

Also there is a BIG difference between Robert v5 and other male textures (I dont know about texturing in older versions of Robert)

v5.2 dont use upperbody, lowerbody etc textures = only FOOT textures (where all other body texture parts are packed IN also)

Because of that - I was needed to FIX a lot of race textures after installing MBP as example.

Pictures:

OLD version foot texture of Dremora

(Foot is = foot)

post-776942-0-77050600-1461016034_thumb.jpg

NEW version foot texture of Dremora

(Foot is = fullbody)

post-776942-0-57032900-1461016088_thumb.jpg

P.S. notice - this dremora still have NO circumcised penis texture in the "3rd right slot"

-----------------------------

Also IMPORTANT:

Not all skins have circumcised penis texture:

(my) IceElf has only naked penis:

post-776942-0-19312400-1461015488_thumb.jpg

(my) Imperial has BOTH: naked and circumcised (+ nails also):

post-776942-0-10540500-1461014145_thumb.jpg

So I prefer to use just naked (not circumcised) male body type (because all have naked penis and not all circumcised)

So if you are using Roberts v5.2 body and have some texture issues - just check "foot.dds" in any DDS viewer or in Gimp / PhotoShop with DDS plugin.

P.S. Penis/Tits/Ass Stretching issue - is a 99,9% skeleton issue... just reinstall "skeleton.nif" file from LAPF into _male folder

Never-ending animation

I get this with regular sex and orgies: the animation never ends, the PC and NPC never come and the only way to finish is to load an old save.

This only happens in consensual sex. rape a bandit and it works fine.

After LAPF framework I have:

friends and lovers

lims priority

loversanimsobject priority

oversorgy

loversMB2

loversidle anim

loversadultplay

lovers voice

loverspk

loversrapers

lapf afterglow - which seems to do exactly nothing

lovers voice

could it be a clash between any of these mods?

Load order please !

( hape that's not your loavers Mods load order )

Your Lovers settings ?

Rape is always automatic progress.

But consensual sex you can set from autamatic to "Key-press" progress. ( Jump-key  ). You must press the Jump-key to get to the next stage.

friends and lovers - is not compatible with modding.

The rest of your answer is in Fejeena's post above.  Please do start reading the OP of the mods you download, the controls are listed right in the Opening Post of Lovers PK.  Reading those OP's and the readme.txt files will save you a shit ton of headaches.

Quick question...

Can I trust LAPF...?

I mean... I have MBP and some races have different height.

Once I had omod version of MBP = I was surprised that all works...

High races had different animations... 

But since omod version is buggy - I have MBP manual installed...

Well - its okay also... but something I see animations... like not being sorted...

like it doesnt matter the height... all animations stay active...

Maybe Im wrong... maybe animation random is more difficult than I can imagine...

I just want to be sure...

IS LAPF goed enough skripted for animations?

I mean: i dont know what to say - just wait for something answer)

The lapf is the best version of Lovers with PK to ever exist.......period.  I'm not saying that to toot my own horn or anything, it just is a fact.  The animations have all be overhauled and many features have been overhauled, tweaked or added.

Now, having said that, it is designed for race heights that are 1 or close (meaning imperial height).  Meaning, if you have a very short and a very tall race then no, it will look terrible as nothing will line up.  However, that has always been the case with every version of lovers, so nothing has really changed.

There are NOT different animations for different race heights in ANY version of lovers with PK.  There NEVER has been, so I'm not sure where you are getting that idea.

Can I trust LAPF...?

Trust no-one. Not even yourself.

Definitely not a mod coded by some guy you don't know that has undergone several dozen different modifications.

As to your question, no, LAPF does not restrict animations based on height; it naturally assumes that both actors are of the scale defined by the animation itself (which in almost all circumstances is a scale of 1) and if they aren't, you'll likely have animations not reaching where they're supposed to (though it is possible to align them to create the illusion of alignment from various angles).

This will not cause scripting problems; it will just mean the animation looks off. So if that's what bothers you, skip it - though I daresay you will never find an Oblivion mod that fits what you want.

Well... maybe I was too drunk...

But it was so CLEAR....

installed MBP from someone... 117x race... pressed Z key to change positions = I was surprised... all 117x animations were like... fixed

Then I used "showracemenu" and tried SYNX race (very high) - and they had different animations... also FIXED to their height...

Well - those MBP bundle added some additional plugins... and I wasnt sure what else they add...

Thats why I reinstalled game with original MBP (because im scared to use plugins which I have no control... or Im not sure what they do)

But with original plugins I saw all animations were not sorted or "fixed"

Thats why I had a question about LAPF... I thought this feauture was implemented in LAPF

So maybe those plugins did something...

Or I was too drunk :)

------------------------------------------

Anyway... I go to use LoversBackup2 (if it helps)

And maybe there is a way to override animations per race :)

(I have everything overrided allready... per race... skins, body, voices...) thanx to Blockhead OBSE plugin.

MBP mostly adds new races to your character creation as well as some plugins that they need to work right some versions don't have everything for the races so you have to go grab the updated files on the nexus.

There is also some non MBP versions out there as well.

There is also some non MBP versions out there as well.

What do you want to say with that? :)

OKAY...

but then WHY someone ADD some plugin???

As far as i know... all MBP races are in ESM file... EVERYTHING is in ESM file...

Originally... ALL are in ESM file....

New races - all in ESM...

Originally... everything is IN esm...

except those ones:

++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
**  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
16  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

And when i see some additional ESP pluguns... I ask myself: "what this ESP do?"

As example - installed one bundle of MBP... which adds some plugins

Original (manual) isnstallation DOESNT add anything

While someones adds alot of other strange stuff - which Im not sure of those code

And more... I have NO bugs at all... while someone say: "ohh with MBP you will have always bugs.."

STFU... I have CLEAN load order and clean mods

NEver have ANY bugs

To be FAIR: I dont know WHAT i wanted to say wit this post... maybe im DRUNK :)

The LAPF is lined up for the imperial race (1.0 height).  Anything else WILL BE OFF.  Depending on what the animation is, it may not look that off, or it may look terrible.  That is why I we are getting away from MBP and x117.  

Now you can use the manual adjustments to "sort of" align things for each race.  However, it is a bit chancy as to whether it will look silly if the heights are vastly different. 

The other thing you can do is use lovers set scale.  It automatically forces all races during sex to be imperial race height.  So those really short will grow taller and those really tall will grow shorter during the animation.  The downside is that this can look a bit silly when it happens and lovers set scale is prone to causing crashes.  

The better alternative is to manually change all races to be the same height (or really close to it) and simply adjust their width (make some skinny, some normal and some stockier).  Not ideal, but you avoid the shrinking/growing and crashes.  

Up to you.

Cheers,

Greg

PS - when you are drunk and making ZERO sense, there are one two choices:

1. Stop posting.

2. Drink a bunch more until you no longer care!!!!!

I usually stick with Option 2.   :lol:  :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

i downloaded the latest version but the esm is v.1.4.1 and the esp is v.1.5.2 according to the mod manager

Correct.  Each is listed per the latest update to it.  IE the esm has not needed to be updated since version 1.4.1.  There were some experimental versions that never saw the public release for various reasons, along with other tracking mechanisms as we were updating various things, at various times, for various reasons.  So by keeping the version per the latest update, we could keep it straight, rather than just randomly renaming every file to 1.5.2 (or whatever).

Short answer:  Ignore the dates and play away.   ;)

i downloaded the latest version but the esm is v.1.4.1 and the esp is v.1.5.2 according to the mod manager

Correct.  Each is listed per the latest update to it.  IE the esm has not needed to be updated since version 1.4.1.  There were some experimental versions that never saw the public release for various reasons, along with other tracking mechanisms as we were updating various things, at various times, for various reasons.  So by keeping the version per the latest update, we could keep it straight, rather than just randomly renaming every file to 1.5.2 (or whatever).

Short answer:  Ignore the dates and play away.   ;)

okay next part im still getting the old 141 menu ingame

There is no "new" menu.  All we have done is tweaked things here and there (few additions to things and tweaks to others).  Click on the spoilers in the OP and you can see what the different updates have done.

As always, make certain you have started a new game.