I'd like to ask you guys something, and I don't know if it's been answered before.. You see, when a female has a schlong added to her, and she's involved in a SL animation and is in the 'male's' position, she -ALSO- gets a strapon added to her(at least in my experience). Is there a mod, or a trick to tell SL that a female has a schlong and to NOT add a strapon to her as well? And maybe be able to specify which addon to do this as well, I also use that one invisible schlong addon for females, and another that in a schlong's place, puts pubes on a female.

I'd like to ask you guys something, and I don't know if it's been answered before.. You see, when a female has a schlong added to her, and she's involved in a SL animation and is in the 'male's' position, she -ALSO- gets a strapon added to her(at least in my experience). Is there a mod, or a trick to tell SL that a female has a schlong and to NOT add a strapon to her as well? And maybe be able to specify which addon to do this as well, I also use that one invisible schlong addon for females, and another that in a schlong's place, puts pubes on a female.

In order for them to not get a strapon, you have to set their SexLab gender to Male. IIRC you can do it through SL's MCM menu, though there are other ways as well.

For example, SL Eager NPCs includes a function that allows you to tag specific schlongs as "Male" so any female detected to have them will automatically switch her SL gender to male. You can even set it up so it checks the crosshair targets instead of requiring to trigger a SLEN scene, so as soon as you aim at/talk to a female NPC, the change will be made immediately when applicable.

Hey all!  How do I make it so only the pc has a schlong not the npc's?  Cause I tried the mod and all women had schlongs in the game.

You only need to reduce the chance of the SOS UNP add-on being distributed to NPCs to 0% in the SOS Mod Configuration Menu. Just go to the add-ons section then find the SOS UNP add-on. Right near the top, there should be an option for NPC schlongification chance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a few questions regarding editing the NIF files and some confusion about TRI files.

I've been using SOS-UNP for some time now and today I decided to go with the "no balls" option. So I have a few questions regarding it;

1. The regular SOS-UNP addon file comes with a "TRI" file (or maybe it's the SOS version included with HDT AIO VAG?) I'll double check, bad memory. So naturally I was wondering if I have to make a TRI file for the SOS-UNP "no balls"? Or is there one floating around somewhere I could get a link to? I figure since I'm using the "AIO HDT Animated Pussy" mod that I would need the "TRI" for the dong, or am I worrying over nothing?

2. I also noticed the SOS-UNP "noballs" version seems have considerably less polys and is also the "muscular" dong from SOS. How would I go about using the standard SOS-               UNP dong and editing it to remove the danglies? Off the top of my head I would assume I can possibly load up the nif into bodyslide/outfit studio and mask them off, or would I             need to literally remove them from the mesh completely? Figured this might be easier than optimizing the mesh and adding more polys/verts/whatever to it and also make it               non muscular seemed like more work than just taking the one I already have and slicing the danglies off?

Sorry if that's confusing at all? TLDR - How do I cut the balls off the regular SOS-UNP dong to get the same effect as the version that already has them precut? This way it's the non-muscular version without danglies, instead of the muscular version without danglies? How do I add "TRI" file to the dong to be used with HDT VAG and do I need to even bother doing so, or simply make sure I add the havok data to the nif file in nifskope? 

(I probably made my question worse....i suck at talking to people, sorry)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this has been answered already, but will there be a Ningheim compatibility edit for this mod? 

I'm using th Ningheim race and it works for it. Just change the skeleton and in the MCM, change the schlong option for the character.

What I would like to know is there a way to make some NPCs have schlongs and some don't? Like having a mixture of females and futas? I changed the probability down to 2.5 instead of 10 but every single female I came across had a schlong still. I'm just trying to get a mixture of the two without having to go through every NPC and take them out of the UNP schlong faction.

Guys, i know you hate this kind of questions. But my Schlong is kinda not working, and by not working i mean its constantly errect and i cant control it wit the ring. Im using CBBE body with XP32 skeleton and using full version of SOS. Is this mod not working with CBBE or did i failed at something althrough i did follow instructions. Thanks in advance and sorry but i really want to see this mod work on my character. Cheers

Guys, i know you hate this kind of questions. But my Schlong is kinda not working, and by not working i mean its constantly errect and i cant control it wit the ring. Im using CBBE body with XP32 skeleton and using full version of SOS. Is this mod not working with CBBE or did i failed at something althrough i did follow instructions. Thanks in advance and sorry but i really want to see this mod work on my character. Cheers

Use the manual keys then (page up/page down) instead?

Yes the mod works with cbbe.

I don't know if I missed something or not, but is this compatible with 0sex? Whenever I use it, it doesn't matter what length I set the schlong grows to a bigger size and clips like crazy, or the motions don't match up (like rubbing the air)

I don't know if I missed something or not, but is this compatible with 0sex? Whenever I use it, it doesn't matter what length I set the schlong grows to a bigger size and clips like crazy, or the motions don't match up (like rubbing the air)

Basically it is, though there are a few issues - not huge ones though.

However, for the first point, you will want to disable the "Gentleman's Scaling" option, which you will see in OSA's settings menu, after entering it and disabling the "Purity" setting. i.e go into the settings menu and disable Purity, use the back option, then go back into that same menu, and you will see the previously mentioned "Gentleman's Scaling" option. 

For the second, the animations used are relying on the positions for the SOSMale.hkx, which determines the positioning of the male schlong. This mod, and any other female addons use the SOSFemale.hkx, which is positioned a bit higher than it is for the male. It is easy to change this with Nifskope, but the female schlong will look stretched at the base a bit. 

Basically it is, though there are a few issues - not huge ones though.

However, for the first point, you will want to disable the "Gentleman's Scaling" option, which you will see in OSA's settings menu, after entering it and disabling the "Purity" setting. i.e go into the settings menu and disable Purity, use the back option, then go back into that same menu, and you will see the previously mentioned "Gentleman's Scaling" option. 

For the second, the animations used are relying on the positions for the SOSMale.hkx, which determines the positioning of the male schlong. This mod, and any other female addons use the SOSFemale.hkx, which is positioned a bit higher than it is for the male. It is easy to change this with Nifskope, but the female schlong will look stretched at the base a bit. 

That explanation really helped me on the first part thank you.

As for the second... I'm not familiar with Nifskope. If it's a simple fix I'll do it but if it's gonna risk me messing something up I probably won't.

• 2 weeks later...

If you're having CTD from this mod, then it's not this mod. It's a conflict on your end.

This works just fine with UNPB since it is the same as UNP just with bigger breasts. But you have to have the requirements for it to work and to avoid CTDs.

You need SoS Full. And of course the UNPB body (I use UNPB Redux with TBBP), and then you need XP32 Maximum Skeleton (which requires Realistic Ragdolls and Force). Don't use the compatiblity skeletons as XP32's works just fine with SoS now.

Install Realistic Ragdolls and Force, then install SoS (via NMM or MO, I use NMM), install your UNPB BBP/TBBP body (via NMM or MO again), and THEN install XP32's Skeleton (overwrite any other skeletons installed with this). Then install this mod since it doesn't overwrite any of that stuff. If you have animation mods and such, install those before you install the skeleton as some of them try to replace it. Always install XP32's Skeleton last. This way you know that it will not get overwritten. When running FNIS, select the skeleton arm fix patch, and then click update FNIS behaviour.

Run BOSS to sort your load order, make any manual changes you need afterwards (the load order for this stuff is sorted just fine by BOSS so no need to adjust it), and it should work just fine. If you are having CTDs or problems, it is a mod conflict. As well, if you are trying to start a new game, disable all SoS stuff first, then wait till you get inside the keep, make a save, then enable all the SoS stuff. I found that starting a new game with SoS enabled can cause it to stop working sometimes. So best to wait till you get to the keep to enable it.

Thanks for this. I was getting a weird bug with UNPB. Just shifting load order fixed it right up.

As for CTDs ... Most common issue is missing masters...

So I have SOS installed.. However, the mods needed for Custom Skeleton found here http://prntscr.com/enlpo2 have been deleted.

Next is most of these links you provided in the original post are invalid, and the ones that do work conflict with SOS. If I try running both at the same time, it crashes Skyrim upon loading a character. If I disable SOS and run this mod only, it crashes right after the Bethesda logo.

There doesn't seem to be any form of support thread for this after going through all 76 pages of queries.

So I have SOS installed.. However, the mods needed for Custom Skeleton found here http://prntscr.com/enlpo2 have been deleted.

Next is most of these links you provided in the original post are invalid, and the ones that do work conflict with SOS. If I try running both at the same time, it crashes Skyrim upon loading a character. If I disable SOS and run this mod only, it crashes right after the Bethesda logo.

There doesn't seem to be any form of support thread for this after going through all 76 pages of queries.

Yes, the description is kinda outdated indeed. But the fact that the author (b3lisario) has not been active for a long while should have tipped you off to that fact.

Anyway, when in doubt about skeleton replacers for Skyrim, the rule is to download XPMSE. Any and all kind of skeleton additions or modifications ever done for Skyrim have been included in it, and the mods that haven't, usually have a XPMSE compatible version available in their mod page. Just download and install it, it has full support for female SOS setups.

Crashes after the Bethesda logo mean one of your plugin is referencing a master that is not present in the load order. Most notably, this very mod requires SOS, so if you disable SOS, then you get a crash. As for the crash on load, that could be caused bt countless things, so more information would be required.

Edited by Blaze69

Yes, the description is kinda outdated indeed. But the fact that the author (b3lisario) has not been active for a long while should have tipped you off to that fact.

Anyway, when in doubt about skeleton replacers for Skyrim, the rule is to download XPMSE. Any and all kind of skeleton additions or modifications ever done for Skyrim have been included in it, and the mods that haven't, usually have a XPMSE compatible version available in their mod page. Just download and install it, it has full support for female SOS setups.

Crashes after the Bethesda logo mean one of your plugin is referencing a master that is not present in the load order. Most notably, this very mod requires SOS, so if you disable SOS, then you get a crash. As for the crash on load, that could be caused bt countless things, so more information would be required.

Already have XP32 added and activated.

Now, I managed to get it working briefly with UPN Add-on Small, but then it glitched out and crashed again. Since then, whenever I load a character or create new, it crashes during the loading screen.

I can tell you right now that it's this mod in particular that is causing these crashes. If I disable the mod, I get right into the game no problems. But when it's enabled, 1 of 3 things happens seemingly randomly... It crashes just after Bethesda logo, it crashes on character load, or it runs glitchy smooth.

Already have XP32 added and activated.

Now, I managed to get it working briefly with UPN Add-on Small, but then it glitched out and crashed again. Since then, whenever I load a character or create new, it crashes during the loading screen.

I can tell you right now that it's this mod in particular that is causing these crashes. If I disable the mod, I get right into the game no problems. But when it's enabled, 1 of 3 things happens seemingly randomly... It crashes just after Bethesda logo, it crashes on character load, or it runs glitchy smooth.

Are you completely sure you installed XPMSE and not XP32? They are not the same (XP32 is an older, outdated version of XPMSE). I know this may sound a bit picky, but there is a vital difference between the two, and it may explain part of your issues. So, yeah, you should clarify whether you use XP32 or XPMSE.

As for your crashes:

• Again, crash right after the Bethesda logo means one or more masters for one of your plugins is missing. Make sure you have your load order properly set up. Also, do you use any mod manager (NMM or MO)? They should warn you whenever there is a missing master.
  • Crash on game load may be caused by a lot of things. Most notably, memory management (the game is unable to load all the stuff at once, and simply goes crazy and then crashes) or the FootIk bug (the number of installed anims via FNIS is too high and the game crashes trying to load and register them while loading the save). Try installing Crash fixes (for the FootIK and several other bugs) and Continue Game No Crash (for the memory crash) and see if they fix it. If they don't, then the crash may or may not be caused by this AddOn, and would require more information.
  • You would have to be more specific about what you mean by "glitchy smooth".

I am having a problem with this mod, and would love some help.

I am using this mod (0.9), the ERF Bodyslide for it and his textures.

I've used the SOS MCM to give my girl a cock.

But every time I change the size via showracemenu, it reverts back to the default "small one" after exiting racemenu... Funnily enough, the values in racemenu stay there, but the model goes back to small.

What's wrong?

Edit: Also the up/down keys for the erection don't work.

I am having a problem with this mod, and would love some help.

I am using this mod (0.9), the ERF Bodyslide for it and his textures.

I've used the SOS MCM to give my girl a cock.

But every time I change the size via showracemenu, it reverts back to the default "small one" after exiting racemenu... Funnily enough, the values in racemenu stay there, but the model goes back to small.

What's wrong?

RaceMenu uses NiOverride scaling, which is the best and most up-to-date scaling method available for Skyrim. SOS, on the other hand, uses the old and outdated NetImmerse, and it breaks and overrides NiOverride (pun intended), so regardless of what scales you set in RaceMenu, the scale will be reset to the one set in SOS' MCM menu for the player.

The way to fix it is to reinstall XPMSE. There is an option in the installer that reads "XPMSE 3 Schlongs of Skyrim compatibility for RaceMenu". You have to tick that one; it installs and extra .esp file (SOSRaceMenu.esp) that disables SOS' scaling for the player and allows you to set the scales the way you want them using RaceMenu.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem with erection by hotkey. Shift+hotkey doesnt affect the cock, while erection potion/spell and Racemenu erection silder is ok.

Well this has happened sometimes when I play male charactor with a basic SOS schlong on him. It can be fixed by restart SOS through MCM.

But I tried all I can and still cannot fix it on female charactor.

My install order is SOS full(3.0.004) -> this mod(0.8 no ball) -> XPMSE(3.93 whith SOS compatiblity toggled), using NMM.