Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

on with more stupid questions, how do i install the hotfix with the nexus mod manager... it keeps running into problems when i try to install it... it wants to overwrite files, i say yes to all but it still fails to install, not sure on what it does to the 160framework itself...

another funny thing, not sure where to go with this one, is that a quest from radiant prostitution sends me to werewolves... and i use the sos schlongs for skyrim... the werewolves... err.. schlongs... dont really line up for penetration, mostly they are pointed in odd directions... should i go to radiant prostitution or sos schlongs for skyrim with this problem? also... the little wolves there have no schlongs at all so i dont know what they are banging me with :s

my install with nmm worked fine. Maybe redownload the hotfix. worked for me sometimes with other mods

well... that worked... funny as it is...

now there is still that curved up twisted non-right-way pointin schlongs with werewolves...

any ideas?

Sorry about this but I seem to be experiencing one more issue. The sex animation stages progress as normal but the animation gets stuck at the last stage i.e. it keeps on going even though i have my timer set for 10 seconds. To end it, I press the spacebar (hotkey to manually advance stage) and then Boom.....CTD. Just before the CTD I can distinctly hear multiple orgasm sounds even though the orgasm stage has long passed. Any help would be appreciated.

wait... schlong adjustment hotkey? i didnt see any of those... other than the curve up/down thing... hmm... still... i have a feeling that i would have to use it every time that happens... and im already sheding tears every time i try to align the characters to proper positions so they woulnt be suckin air or sticking dicks in my eyes -_-

as it is the schlong doesnt only mismatch the werewolf animations... there are other animations where the schlong is facing in a totally different direction than it should be... sometimes straight up while it should be pointing forwards... sigh... 3 years since i started to look for skyrim sex mods... guess they never will be near perfect :( although i would settle for proper animation alignments 8-)

wait... schlong adjustment hotkey? i didnt see any of those... other than the curve up/down thing... hmm... still... i have a feeling that i would have to use it every time that happens... and im already sheding tears every time i try to align the characters to proper positions so they woulnt be suckin air or sticking dicks in my eyes -_-

It works the same as the other adjustment hotkeys and the changes you make are saved to your adjustment profile. By default for me it was set to the Esc key, which wouldn't do anything, but I re-mapped it in the MCM.

In an animation make sure you're set to adjust the correct character (toggling with the K key) and then press your schlong key to move it up, or hold shift and press it to move it down. It only does it for that stage of the animation, even if you're not holding down Right Ctrl for this-stage-only adjustments like the others.

Before if you wanted to save schlong tilt for an animation you had to play it through the animation test function in the MCM, then open the MCM again when the animation was playing and adjust the value for each animation stage, repeating the process every time you needed to tweak it because any changes made didn't apply to the currently-in-progress stage until the next time you got to it. It took hours and didn't always seem to work. This is so, so much easier.

Dicks now go where dicks should go :lol:

If you check into the Sexlab hotkey submenu, you will find there is a key assigned to the schlong. It will move theschlong up (and down, pressing shift). One of the most relevant new features of 1.6.

It works the same as the other adjustment hotkeys and the changes you make are saved to your adjustment profile. By default for me it was set to the Esc key, which wouldn't do anything, but I re-mapped it in the MCM.

In an animation make sure you're set to adjust the correct character (toggling with the K key) and then press your schlong key to move it up, or hold shift and press it to move it down. It only does it for that stage of the animation, even if you're not holding down Right Ctrl for this-stage-only adjustments like the others.

Before if you wanted to save schlong tilt for an animation you had to play it through the animation test function in the MCM, then open the MCM again when the animation was playing and adjust the value for each animation stage, repeating the process every time you needed to tweak it because any changes made didn't apply to the currently-in-progress stage until the next time you got to it. It took hours and didn't always seem to work. This is so, so much easier.

Dicks now go where dicks should go :lol:

indeed... the schlongs go where they should go... after i updated the hotfix the option for it appeared... not sure how it will work for the werewolves since their schlongs are sooooo messed up... but will see how it goes... 

but yeah... it wasnt in the 160 but it showed up in the hotfix... 

still wish there was a better way tho...

for instance... there is the schlongs and texture mods and then the animation mods... why not make a set of mods that actually work flawelessly with each other instead of downloading them seperately and then adjusting them... would be nice to go to a mod, get the list of other mods its supposedly working with the best and then download those textures, animations etc and get the perfect mod combo so to say...

i dont know... maybe im just sooooooo picky :D

well, at least i get hard every 10 min now when i play the game :D

not sure if thats a good thing tho...

Sadly there's still no open gagged mouth for my char. How can it be? I enabled the logs but there's practically nothing inside.

double check you meet all the requirements then install sl 1.59 (don't run it yet), reinstall sl 1.6 with hotfix2 over top of it without deleting files this time

if you want creature options check you have those pre-requisites and install the creature addon

fun fnis and should work this time

if that doesn't work, post a log

say... ive seen you people reccomending another mod manager other than the nexus version and to be honest, im rather sick of it too... what mod manager is it and how does it work, and if i choose to use the new one, is it easy getting all my mods from nmm to the new one or will it be worse pain than making mods work? thank you in advance :)

say... ive seen you people reccomending another mod manager other than the nexus version and to be honest, im rather sick of it too... what mod manager is it and how does it work, and if i choose to use the new one, is it easy getting all my mods from nmm to the new one or will it be worse pain than making mods work? thank you in advance :)

Ask this question here and read OP. You'll surely get your anwers. :)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20492-mod-organizer/

I think you are talking about ModOrganizer? Using a mod manager is all down to personal preference really. Some people prefer NMM, others MO and yet others prefer manual installation.

For my personal experience, I prefer to use MO, but I must warn you that it has a rather steep learning curve. The best thing to do, if you want to switch, is read up about how it works and what it can and can't do. The support thread of MO is currently on the STEP pages. Read, and learn how it works, because it will save you a lot of trouble later on.

as for getting your mods from Nexus: yes, you can download mods from Nexus with MO, just like NMM does. You just have to set it up, which the guide will tell you how to do.

Good luck if you decide to switch over and if you have questions, ask them in the MO support thread here on LL.

thank you for that... now there is another problem... god, i feel like im flooding this place with my posts

anyways... the radiant prostitution houses a rather weird line of quests... containing beasts (wolves, werewolves, horses etc)... as it is i have no idea where to get the schlongs for those beasts... i tried downloading the addons for the beasts (horses, canine, lizards) but it seems they dont have the skeleton to attach to or something, i dont really know... 

anyways... ive looked around and found nothing and im again not sure where to write about this... are there like a way to get schlongs onto the beasts so they woulnt be ... err... you know... so they woulnt have... oh dear god... can i get schlongs for them beasts???

thank you for that... now there is another problem... god, i feel like im flooding this place with my posts

anyways... the radiant prostitution houses a rather weird line of quests... containing beasts (wolves, werewolves, horses etc)... as it is i have no idea where to get the schlongs for those beasts... i tried downloading the addons for the beasts (horses, canine, lizards) but it seems they dont have the skeleton to attach to or something, i dont really know... 

anyways... ive looked around and found nothing and im again not sure where to write about this... are there like a way to get schlongs onto the beasts so they woulnt be ... err... you know... so they woulnt have... oh dear god... can i get schlongs for them beasts???

hehe -no problem. You need this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/

P.S. Read carefully about all requirements and installation instructions for this mod on the main page. Otherwise, it will not work. :)

is the Hotfix already included in the Mainfile when i download today?

No, you need both, install the mainfile first the install the hotfix ontop of it, overwriting existing files

Thanks!

Hotfix 1 is included in Hf2 or do i need to redownload SexLab 1.60 when its the Release Edition

is the Hotfix already included in the Mainfile when i download today?

No, you need both, install the mainfile first the install the hotfix ontop of it, overwriting existing files

Thanks!

Hotfix 1 is included in Hf2?

Yes! :)

v160.2 doesn't seem very stable in my game. Actor resetting after animation resulted in a CTD a few times.

And are the oral tags really functioning as they should? They worked alright with a little mod I made with line sslBaseAnimation[] anims =  SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "Oral,Blowjob"), however with Amorous Adventures anims with oral ónly as a first stage were also counted as 'independent' oral animations.

E.g. I got a missionary animation that only has oral in the first stage while selecting an oral animation through dialogue. And there were one or two more animations counted as oral where they shouldn't. Tested this only once.

I didn't test very thorough, so I cannot rule out mistakes I may have made. I had just spent some time adjusting AnimationProfile_1.json from 1.59c to fit the different AnimationProfile layout of 1.60 and then when 1.60 didn't seem to be as reliable as 1.59c I rather quickly called it a day and returned to 1.59c.

hehe -no problem. You need this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/

P.S. Read carefully about all requirements and installation instructions for this mod on the main page. Otherwise, it will not work. :)

thank you very much... as odd as this request was, but then again... here... people are used to this sort of thing i suppose... now ill try to unfuck my game cause i fucked pretty much everything by going to MO from NMM... though i think its fixable as it is :)

anywho... thank you all again...

v160.2 doesn't seem very stable in my game. Actor resetting after animation resulted in a CTD a few times.

Could be caused by any number of things, sexlab and not. Impossible to tell you how to fix it or for me to fix in future updates without seeing a debug log of the crash.

And are the oral tags really functioning as they should? They worked alright with a little mod I made with line sslBaseAnimation[] anims =  SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "Oral,Blowjob"), however with Amorous Adventures anims with oral ónly as a first stage were also counted as 'independent' oral animations.

Animations either this hotfix or hotfix before it the oral/blowjob animation was removed from some of these animations that had the tag needlessly, this change would only take effect if you reset your animation registry. If you still see it happen on some animations that it shouldn't you'd have to have tell me what animations so the tag can be removed in future updates. There's a 110 default animations, bad tags are bound to slip through the cracks by accident.