How do I get this text off my screen?

you again? :classic_wink:

If you post/ask questions and if somebody helped you mark as answered or post a reply that your question was answered.

also you should add in the Title for what is:

for ex:

How do I get this text off my screen in AAF ?

check the : Fallout 4\Data\AAF

open AAF_settings.xml

and change the :   settings

from

<setting id="debug_on" value="true"/>

to

<setting id="debug_on" value="false"/>

5b02b98eb2664_bandicam2018-05-2114-57-31-714.thumb.jpg.374bc1610648b22cd4d0bdba699b404d.jpg

19 minutes ago, Gamoholik said:

If you post/ask questions and if somebody helped you mark as answered or post a reply that your question was answered.

for ex:

open AAF_settings.xml

from

to

5b02b98eb2664_bandicam2018-05-2114-57-31-714.thumb.jpg.374bc1610648b22cd4d0bdba699b404d.jpg

Here's a screenshot I took of that xml document. Debug mode appears to be off by default. But I still get the text displayed on my screen.

1.JPG

uninstall all AAF content, go in game make a new save quit game, then get the latest version of AFF and all the requirements, install all back,

and try it again.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2018 at 9:42 AM, Guest said:

uninstall all AAF content, go in game make a new save quit game, then get the latest version of AFF and all the requirements, install all back,

and try it again.

That did the trick, thanks. Now if I can only eat an ice cone without smacking it into my fore head. Man we are luck to have people like you who are willing to help us dumb dumbs out. That's again.

• 1 month later...

For People finding this who are also having this problem, it could also be that you installed the debug patch when installing AAF. Uninstall, make sure the "debug" box is unticked when reinstalling, and you should be fine.

Don't be like me. Don't install a patch you don't need, forget you did that and spend an hour wondering why this is happening.

On 5/21/2018 at 8:19 AM, Guest said:

for ex:

open AAF_settings.xml

from

to

If that doesn't work try looking for a ini (AAF_debug_on) open it and change the setting from.

debug_on                        = True       ; This turns on/off an output window that shows information/warnings/errors on-screen during gameplay.

change it to

debug_on                        = false        ; This turns on/off an output window that shows information/warnings/errors on-screen during gameplay.

It worked for me, sorry to jump in like this.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...