Niki69 Posted Thursday at 03:14 PM Posted Thursday at 03:14 PM Was partial animation replacer part of this mod? that is the only plugin that keeps me from playing since the new update, and everything says that it was a DD mod or something, is there any fix so i can play again?
ApocBoi Posted Thursday at 11:21 PM Posted Thursday at 11:21 PM Odd request but is there any discord gamers here? I got a stable modlist on 1.6.1170 but my mod choices are so limited due to not having DD or DDNG and I cannot get it to not CTD on me the second I try to enable both of them. Not looking for hours long troubleshooting, just some ideas, explaining for how to install this properly in the first place ect in a short discord screenshare
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now