16 minutes ago, natybs said:

can someone explain the NG stuff to me? i cant get sexlab aroused to work and there is a NG version of it on loverslab but that version doesn't work rather both cause ctd on load. also i get the skse version error with sexlab saying it need skse version 2.6.6 witch i have. not sure how to fix this i asked over on th sexlab pages, but my guess is it might be what crashing aroused. e

Yeah, get your SexLab working first.

8 minutes ago, natybs said:

i found it thank you. i dont see a NG version of cursed loot tho so i wonder if that works.

but this still requires dd 5.2, and that requires old sexlab and aroused. can i just use the NG sexlab aroused and this sexlab inflation mods instead?

On 2/22/2024 at 12:42 PM, mikesolo1975 said:

Hi everyone

I use the last version AE version and when i go to the game i have a warning my DD DLL is not compatible whit the last version and the Devious Devices is deactivate

i do everything in the troubleshooting post and it's the same and i use console NG

Edit: i swap this patch and delete the original from DD and works for me , i enter in the game and no more warning from DD DLL not compatible whit the last version of AE version.

PS: i enter in the game but i not started a new game, just enter and it's works for me, this week-end i go start a new game and see if is CTD.

DD 5.2 NG DLL.7z 130.52 kB · 26 downloads

thanks fixed the .dll error

56 minutes ago, natybs said:

Sexlab seems to be working now but i dont see a menu in the mcm for devious devices and i have 5.2 and the DD NG loade in vortex, but they dont seem to be in game.

Hi everyone

I use the last version AE version and when i go to the game i have a warning my DD DLL is not compatible whit the last version and the Devious Devices is deactivate

i do everything in the troubleshooting post and it's the same and i use console NG

Edit: i swap this patch and delete the original from DD and works for me , i enter in the game and no more warning from DD DLL not compatible whit the last version of AE version.

PS: i enter in the game but i not started a new game, just enter and it's works for me, this week-end i go start a new game and see if is CTD.

DD 5.2 NG DLL.7z 130.52 kB · 26 downloads

so if i use aroused NG i get a sexlab not comparable with skse, requiers version 2.2.6 witch i have, then ctd. so back to this again, but if i dont use aroused NG dd 5.2 doesnt show up in the mcm. have no idea what toi do about sexlab at this point.

16 minutes ago, natybs said:

so if i use aroused NG i get a sexlab not comparable with skse, requires version 2.2.6 witch i have, then ctd. so back to this again, but if i dont use aroused NG dd 5.2 doesnt show up in the mcm. have no idea what to do about sexlab at this point.

im using the new sexlab 166b older versions cause same problem. sex lab by itself has the error but doesn't cause ctd unless aroused NG is installed too.

15 minutes ago, natybs said:

so if i use aroused NG i get a sexlab not comparable with skse, requiers version 2.2.6 witch i have, then ctd. so back to this again, but if i dont use aroused NG dd 5.2 doesnt show up in the mcm. have no idea what toi do about sexlab at this point.

you need install Sexlab framework  last version

install  sexlab aroused NG

install DD 5.2 from troubleshotting if you use Body cbbe 3ba and the patch for DD too

then this patch from troubleshotting post

• Bodyslide patch for DD 5.2 (for 3BA ropebinder no fingers, not needed for CBBE SE)

and you need use this version https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/76649

this patch bellow you replace it in DD installation i use MO2 whit Vortex i dont know

Devious Devices SE patch.esp

6 minutes ago, mikesolo1975 said:

you need install Sexlab framework  last version

install  sexlab aroused NG

install DD 5.2 from troubleshotting if you use Body cbbe 3ba and the patch for DD too

then this patch from troubleshotting post

• Bodyslide patch for DD 5.2 (for 3BA ropebinder no fingers, not needed for CBBE SE)

and you need use this version https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/76649

this patch bellow you replace it in DD installation i use MO2 whit Vortex i dont know

Devious Devices SE patch.esp 47.55 kB · 1 download

what is this patch for? i have latest sexlab 1.66b and i was useing aroused NG. i cant find a bodyslide patch tho do you know where that is?

36 minutes ago, natybs said:

what is this patch for? i have latest sexlab 1.66b and i was useing aroused NG. i cant find a bodyslide patch tho do you know where that is?

am useing sexlab NG version 0.2.2

sexlab version 1.66b shoes that it needs skse 2.2.4 in its mcm tho its says on modpage it needs skse 2.2.6

if i load the save it pops up still with he skse version error and then ctd. with sexlab 2.66b and sexlab aroused NG.

odd thing is without sexlab NG, so just sexlab 1.66b, i get the error message but game plays fine. with aroused added, ctd after the message every time.

cant find a solution to the sexlab not reading skse version correctly...

also do i need NG of zaz or zap, or can i just use the old versions of these...

Edited by natybs
1 hour ago, natybs said:

am useing sexlab NG version 0.2.2

sexlab version 1.66b shoes that it needs skse 2.2.4 in its mcm tho its says on modpage it needs skse 2.2.6

if i load the save it pops up still with he skse version error and then ctd. with sexlab 2.66b and sexlab aroused NG.

odd thing is without sexlab NG, so just sexlab 1.66b, i get the error message but game plays fine. with aroused added, ctd after the message every time.

cant find a solution to the sexlab not reading skse version correctly...

also do i need NG of zaz or zap, or can i just use the old versions of these...

when you install sexlab aroused NG you need on installation options put sexlab compatibility

36 minutes ago, mikesolo1975 said:

thank you. but dd 5.2 is still ctd after load, and the skse error pop up. ive tryed it with the NG version overwriting it and the patch installed, same result. seems like its dd doing this because if i remove it, i still get the skse error, but no ctd. with dd, ctd. this is the error message. its for sexlab but might influence dd

ScreenShot0.png

Edited by natybs
42 minutes ago, natybs said:

thank you. but dd 5.2 is still ctd after load, and the skse error pop up. ive tryed it with the NG version overwriting it and the patch installed, same result. seems like its dd doing this because if i remove it, i still get the skse error, but no ctd. with dd, ctd. this is the error message. its for sexlab but might influence dd

ScreenShot0.png

you need SKSE  2.26 version  tha's why the warning you use a older version

the last version

skse64_2_02_06.7z

Edited by mikesolo1975
1 hour ago, natybs said:

i have 2.26 version  allready. thats why im at my wits end trying to fix this. no fucking clue what to do here.

ok well d dis now working but the device animations for armbinder and yokes are not working. characters arms dont go to the correct position...

how do i fix this?

46 minutes ago, mikesolo1975 said:

you build in bodyslyde  ?

and you run Fnis ?

yes but i figured out the animations it was from the animation mod for NG being turned off my mistake. seems to be working now accept missing mesh on nipple clamps and sometimes the mouth doesn't open for gags. i have mfg fix. it tens to work again if you save and reload or reequip the gag.

Could someone explain to me how to get this working or can you get it working with the latest AE version of the game.

No matter what I do the skse64 keeps choking on the .dll.

I tried  installing DD_NG, and giving it priority over DD, and still skse64  from silverlock page "Current Anniversary Edition build 2.2.6 (game version 1.6.1170): "

Which is what I have to run with latest version. Keeps choking on the .dll in DD5.2.

I did run FNIS, I did run Body slide with group "DD Framework 3BA" which is body I am using.

DD is a backbone mod for many mod's that become redundant and totally unplayable if you do not have DD installed. So I need to get it going for those mods that need it.

I keep thinking I must be missing something, and I am sure I am, if other people are able to use this in it's current form, then I have to be missing something :(

Everything SEXLAB I have installed it running perfectly, I can play any game that does not have DD requirement just fine, but without DD there are a lot of titles that I just have to pass on :(

Using MO2 for installer

FNIS Behavior VR 7_6 XXL with FNIS XXXXL Patcher

On 2/23/2024 at 2:39 AM, Broken Gamer said:

fnis keeps saying the .dll files r not compatable with special edition

That's not FNIS. That checks animations (.hkx), and there are differences between SE and LE, but not versions (1.6.640 vs 1.6.1170)

SKSE checks .dll files, which are version specific (1.6.640 vs 1130 vs 1170)

On 2/25/2024 at 4:04 AM, mikesolo1975 said:

Thank you so much, I finally found where you uploaded a .dll, and also where you uploaded a different I assume patch.esp.

I did a full re-installation of DD5.2

Then installed your .dll, and patch.esp  in the MO2 installation folder.

installed DD_NG again.

did the FNIS, Body slide, and even ran loot for shit's and giggles. (Which I normally do, but I know sometimes it flubs things up.)

anyway It came up, and I could do my dd setting, I hope it loads again, I left after saw everything working.

I wanted to come back and thank you!

Edited by galgat
On 2/20/2024 at 9:40 PM, ElderlyPapersIXGuy said:

Additionally, when I load into a save I've already created and then activated the mods, it will load me into the game with the normal loading screen and text, and even start playing environmental sounds, then ctd with my hopes and dreams crushed.The crashlog file is attached for anyone who can read this.

crash-2024-02-21-01-47-30.log 274.72 kB · 5 downloads

your console utils version is 1.4, the working version is 1.5+

you do not have the console utils version i linked, or you have an old version.

From your crash log:

SKSE PLUGINS:
    AnimationQueueFix.dll v1.0.1
    BugFixesSSE.dll
    cbp.dll
    ConsoleUtilSSE.dll v1.4

On 2/20/2024 at 11:27 PM, natybs said:

This mod is causing a .dll failed to load error from SKSE when i boot the game with the most recent game update. is there a solution to this? the error is for the devious devices .dll file not loading on game startup.

the .dll file is in the skse/plugins folder. if i chose to run game anyway it runs for a few seconds after i load in the CTD. i dd is removed no issue. i have a very light build and have tryed running dd with just its requirements and still have this issue.

On 2/21/2024 at 12:51 PM, Gabesa said:

I'm also having this same issue.

On 2/21/2024 at 1:27 PM, VulpiFox said:

As am I

Hi everyone

DD 5.2 NG DLL.7z 130.52 kB · 113 downloads

On 2/22/2024 at 7:25 PM, natybs said:

any ideas about how to fix this or does the mod just need to be updated?

and i made sure i had both sexlab and sexlab aroused but yes the link seems to lead both to the aroused mod

On 2/23/2024 at 4:39 AM, Broken Gamer said:

fnis keeps saying the .dll files r not compatable with special edition

(FNIS has nothing to do with DLLs)

On 2/24/2024 at 5:37 AM, galgat said:

I just finally decided to try SSE and sexlab and all the other needed mod's for it seem to be okay, but on this one it appears that I have a .dll not up to date.

If there is a place I should look to fix this, that or explanation on what I am doing wrong, that would be great.  Most every substantial mod I find for sexlab SSE seems to be joined at the hip with DD, so I guess I need to get it working, if that is possible?

EDIT>>>  Don't take this wrong, I know if every one else is working fine, then it has to be something I have screwed up, I'll keep picking at it. I just ran out of idea's and posted, hoping for Help :) .

Folks, this is where reading helps. There is already NG DLLs that work, a new one is not needed. This is for BOTH 1130 and 1170.

You don't get smacked this time because it was last linked a whole (gasp!) 2 pages back.