Sigh, it's that time again where we wait for everything to catch up. So don't update until everything is patched again.

Compiled against the new skse 2.0.15 but completely untested as I won't be updating until everything else catches up.

edit: another day and skse gets updated. And at some point I'll get the runtime and skse versions the right way around on filenames ;)

Devious Devices SKSE 2.0.1.5 runtime 1.5.73.7z

All equipment whit chains don't move properly. 

The chains connecting the two feet move in different directions, or the chains on the collar move in the air and stiff.

The HMT is installed with the latest version. Both PE and SMT are installed.

How can I solve this?

I don't think the chains are going to be workable, something about a physics mod that can't be ported(But I could be wrong). Btw I wonder if there is a way to roll all the patches and hot-fixes into the main download for this mod(cbbe fixes, and such). Or are they separate because of licensing?

12 hours ago, aovl010 said:

All equipment whit chains don't move properly. 

The chains connecting the two feet move in different directions, or the chains on the collar move in the air and stiff.

The HMT is installed with the latest version. Both PE and SMT are installed.

How can I solve this?

5 hours ago, Unavailable249 said:

I don't think the chains are going to be workable, something about a physics mod that can't be ported(But I could be wrong). Btw I wonder if there is a way to roll all the patches and hot-fixes into the main download for this mod(cbbe fixes, and such). Or are they separate because of licensing?

To make it clear:

Point 1. The conversions of the main DD files are made to be as close as possible to the originals so Kimy don't has to rewrite the .esm files or the installer.

I will not make any changes to the main files except from simple converting the nifs and the neccessary edits to the scripts. 

Point 2. The hot fix is somesort of a fail-save solution for the broken heretic stuff.  It is made to stop DD crashing as soon as the models get equipped, with point 1 in mind.

Point 3. The future of HDT SMP is still uncertain, so it does not make sense to make DD SE depending on it.

I am working on reorganizing the Nifs and rewriting the xml's. I'm new to this and it is a pain in the ass. I still don't have any feedback if and how the edited models work without SMP installed, so I will keep them seperate from the main download. 

On 3/14/2019 at 5:40 PM, pugwash99 said:

Sigh, it's that time again where we wait for everything to catch up. So don't update until everything is patched again.

Compiled against the new skse 2.0.15 but completely untested as I won't be updating until everything else catches up.

edit: another day and skse gets updated. And at some point I'll get the runtime and skse versions the right way around on filenames ;)

Devious Devices SKSE 2.0.1.5 runtime 1.5.73.7z 66.64 kB · 60 downloads

This worked for me, thanks!

On 3/14/2019 at 10:40 PM, pugwash99 said:

Devious Devices SKSE 2.0.1.5 runtime 1.5.73.7z 66.64 kB · 80 downloads

Thanks.... 

Hi all!

I will post the new versions as soon as LL remains to a halfway stable state. I dunno when THAT will be, haha!

PS: Is there are a reason why the hotfix and DLL is kept seperate? I'd normally merge them into the archives....

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

Hi all!

I will post the new versions as soon as LL remains to a halfway stable state. I dunno when THAT will be, haha!

PS: Is there are a reason why the hotfix and DLL is kept seperate? I'd normally merge them into the archives....

The hotfix will not change and some ppl still run on 1.5.62.  

On 3/19/2019 at 2:23 PM, Pfiffy said:

The hotfix will not change and some ppl still run on 1.5.62.  

What is the reasoning behind not merging the hotfix? Also, wouldn't you normally put the current version as the primary download and then files for compatibility with outdated stuff as optional files? Sorry if this sounds rude. I spent about a week trying to get this mod to work before I just gave up and went back to using LE for DD. I'd really prefer to play on SE, though. If it looked like the package was easier to install I'd definitely want to take another swing at it.

6 hours ago, atheus said:

What is the reasoning behind not merging the hotfix? Also, wouldn't you normally put the current version as the primary download and then files for compatibility with outdated stuff as optional files? Sorry if this sounds rude. I spent about a week trying to get this mod to work before I just gave up and went back to using LE for DD. I'd really prefer to play on SE, though. If it looked like the package was easier to install I'd definitely want to take another swing at it.

I'm not part of the DD Team: I have to keep the port as close as possible to the oldrim version, so that they can take it over again themselfs without any problems.

And the Hotfix is only a quick and dirty solution for problems that don't come from DD itself but from HDT. Any other solution would mean edits to the esm's, the installers and the BS files. 

As long as there is no 'official' Version of HDT SMP out, it doesn't make sense to make DD SE depend on it. And even if I'm working on HDT SMP compatible models, editing the the nifs and rewriting the XML's is no easy job, It will take time to get acceptable results. 

On 3/19/2019 at 8:44 PM, Pfiffy said:

Why does the Version Number of DDi and DDx says 4.0? Also why is the header of DDx is Form 43?

I have a weird problem. My game seems to think I'm wearing a chastity bra, even though I'm not and don't even have one in my inventory. It's not a visual issue. It's that I have debuffs from wearing it. Archery Penalty, Blocking Penalty, and Melee Weapons Penalty. I haven't been able to figure out how to get rid of them. Any ideas?

6 hours ago, SafyreStorme said:

I have a weird problem. My game seems to think I'm wearing a chastity bra, even though I'm not and don't even have one in my inventory. It's not a visual issue. It's that I have debuffs from wearing it. Archery Penalty, Blocking Penalty, and Melee Weapons Penalty. I haven't been able to figure out how to get rid of them. Any ideas?

1) remove everything from your inventory. You can put it into some chest, barrel,... anyway, you can save, then do this check, then load

2) use player.showinventory, check it for something not normal (if I remember correct, there should be some items, but no bra, of course).

3) if you find some bra there, use player.removeitem, and then check effect (maybe saveload will be good on this stage)

4) if removing bra didn't work, or there's no bra, you can search for "help penality", find its code, and then use player.removespell

PS it's not cheating, it's debug

On 3/10/2019 at 11:49 AM, monsta88 said:

I got no reaction to this. Is this a common problem?

I have this issue too. I get around it by including the DD series as a subset of other groups (which allow me to select the preset I want), then batch building everything.

So far it's worked for MOST things, but there are outliers which just refuse to conform - specifically the Chastity Bra (the bottom half clips into the breast itself), the piercings (alignment is completely off from where the nipples are) and some of the corsets/harnesses (the belly area dips into the stomach when the player character breathes).

I've tried opening the offending items in outfit studio, loading a preset into the project, then saving the project and it makes things even worse (the alignment is even further off). FWIW, I'm currently use CBBE Fetish preset.

10 hours ago, Gh0sTG0 said:

1) remove everything from your inventory. You can put it into some chest, barrel,... anyway, you can save, then do this check, then load

2) use player.showinventory, check it for something not normal (if I remember correct, there should be some items, but no bra, of course).

3) if you find some bra there, use player.removeitem, and then check effect (maybe saveload will be good on this stage)

4) if removing bra didn't work, or there's no bra, you can search for "help penality", find its code, and then use player.removespell

PS it's not cheating, it's debug

Thanks. I think I've identified the item ID that's the problem, but I still can't remove it or the penalties. I think maybe it's a quest item from Captured Dreams. I was having issues with it not removing items at the end of a quest, so I removed the mod and didn't realize (until 3 dungeons and 6 quests later) that, even though the items were off my character, the debuffs were still there. Not sure why this is still here after removing the mod. The reason I think this is the issue is because, when I try using player.removeitem, the last couple lines of text are:
GetQuestRunning >> 0.00
GetStage >> 150.00

Also, if I go way back to a save before the Captured Dreams quest, the debuffs aren't there. I guess this means I should go post in that forum (or resign myself to doing everything since then over again). I appreciate your help!

22 hours ago, BelathorsGoods said:

I use CBBE physics body?

From what i seen, the BodySlide files are not completely and thoroughly converted to the SE version of CBBE.

And i am not aware of any download/patch having better BS files.

I am in the process of making a proper conversion, but i dont know yet if i will be allowed to upload it.

P.S. somebody please stop me if someone already made a proper conversion, or if somebody else is working on it.