On 7/24/2020 at 3:05 AM, Fetterbr said:

why is something helpfull not on the frontpage instead of i have to sears though 112 pages

and this is why i made the suggestion several times this week. 100% agree with this comment. and if this person noticed this, how many more will...

Question: Is there indeed no forbidden tome quest?

Does anyone know where it's gone or why it's not in the SSE version?

I see that on the front page that there's no forbidden tome quest but it's been a while since I've been here, any chance that it's been re-added into SSE?

Why has forbidden tome quest been removed from sse version?

8 hours ago, saltshade said:

This is what it looks like. Separated and stiff, so they aren't working, and exiting and reloading doesn't fix it. It's always like this no matter where I place the mods in the left window of MO. The ones in the picture are from Cursed Loot, but I've tried the fetters from DD and they also look like that.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot31.jpg

As you can see I have the latest version of HDT-SMP. The only thing that conflicts with it is BHUNP but it makes no difference if I place HDT-SMP below it. My load order is the recommended load order anyway. DD and ZAZ have no conflicts.

Hide contents

MO2.jpg

Nothing should be overwriting HDT SMP that I'm aware of. But it looks like it's just a config file for SMP itself, so that shouldn't be a problem.

It does look like MO2 didn't recognize your HDT SMP version, since it has a date there. Maybe try redownloading and reinstalling HDT SMP

There was an SMP version that wasn't working 100%, and a new file was uploaded with the same version that works.

If it's still broke, try the patches here. I think what happened is the ankle chains model is in several places and is also in zaz. I may have the nif pointing to the zaz xmls in the dd folder. They're all interchangeable, it's more a matter of making sure the same files get cross copied around. Since you have zaz 7, you may not have the xml for the chains in the path the nif is pointing to. installing the updated patches should make sure you've got the right files in the right places.

https://mega.nz/file/4SB0BAiI#VI6MqHLv3IbNPw1CZc-RLyZvGgyF3iZX2ypyo-yMYxU

4 hours ago, Greethings said:

The labels seem pretty incomplete ... I still do.

------

Úgy tűnik a címkék eléggé hiányosak... még mindig. Nem gondolom, hogy egy nőnek a műfaszt kell szopnia. És minden bizonnyal a csípőcsonthoz van csavarozva a tőr toktartó. Ezért nem lehet eltávolítani... Eléggé kiábrándító látvány.

ScreenShot117.jpg.0d2000a868a45c3b8974df3fed115e18.jpg

ScreenShot118.jpg.f0d69b0649ff3bdb0c3773ac481a85a9.jpg

I doubt the dildos can be treated as different from a cock, and it's not a DD issue. You can see this with any animation where a female is using a dildo and in a male position.

If you don't want to see that, you'd have to turn off dildos in sexlab. but that could also lead to one person sucking on nothing, so it's up to you to decide what you can live with.

The weapon is because of sexlab stripping, again, not a DD issue. I usually see it a lot more with quivers.

2 hours ago, JimmyCow said:

Question: Is there indeed no forbidden tome quest?

Does anyone know where it's gone or why it's not in the SSE version?

I see that on the front page that there's no forbidden tome quest but it's been a while since I've been here, any chance that it's been re-added into SSE?

Why has forbidden tome quest been removed from sse version?

It wasn't removed from the SE version. It was removed from LE, and SE is a port of LE.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-43a-2019-09-10/?do=findComment&comment=3045139

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-43a-2019-09-10/?do=findComment&comment=2928982

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

Nothing should be overwriting HDT SMP that I'm aware of. But it looks like it's just a config file for SMP itself, so that shouldn't be a problem.

It does look like MO2 didn't recognize your HDT SMP version, since it has a date there. Maybe try redownloading and reinstalling HDT SMP

There was an SMP version that wasn't working 100%, and a new file was uploaded with the same version that works.

If it's still broke, try the patches here. I think what happened is the ankle chains model is in several places and is also in zaz. I may have the nif pointing to the zaz xmls in the dd folder. They're all interchangeable, it's more a matter of making sure the same files get cross copied around. Since you have zaz 7, you may not have the xml for the chains in the path the nif is pointing to. installing the updated patches should make sure you've got the right files in the right places.

https://mega.nz/file/4SB0BAiI#VI6MqHLv3IbNPw1CZc-RLyZvGgyF3iZX2ypyo-yMYxU

Reinstalling HDT SMP did nothing(MO recognizes version), but the patch you uploaded fixed it. The chains aren't as flexible as they were in LE, but they stick together and has very subtle physics. Thanks for the help.

i need a bit of a clarification / explanation on the Device Hider section. what is this for and how do i use it (or when would i use it.. examples ?)

the reason i ask, is that i was having some issue with some outfits, where i would wear the bottom (a skirt or pants), and it looked fine. then i would wear the top, and the bottom would disappear, even though my inventory showed they were equipped.

when i asked in the 3BBB thread, someone suggested it was related to the device hiders section in DD.

so today i tested this, and under "body" the only section of both MCM menus for device hiders, there was 4 entries for "chastity bra, Chastity Belt, Corset and nipple piercings". and when i disabled the "chastity belt" entry and set it to "none", then the skirt / pants showed up.

so what's the deal with this section ?

Hello,

I have a problem. I installed the DD, and it didn't give any errors or anything, I followed all the installation protocols, I ran FNIS and everything. I just installed it, I haven't done anything yet. When I joined the game, all the female characters were walking tied up as in the attached photos, and my character is walking with her hands tied in front. No strings or other items appear. Is there anything I can do?

I use CBBE SE, SKSE64 2.0.17 rel 6 and Skyrim SE 1.5.97.0.8 and ZAZ 7

PS: I uninstalled the DD, and everything went back to normal. But I want to use this Mod.

Thanks a Lot

Moacir Jr.

ScreenShot58.png

ScreenShot59.png

ScreenShot60.png

2 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

i need a bit of a clarification / explanation on the Device Hider section. what is this for and how do i use it (or when would i use it.. examples ?)

the reason i ask, is that i was having some issue with some outfits, where i would wear the bottom (a skirt or pants), and it looked fine. then i would wear the top, and the bottom would disappear, even though my inventory showed they were equipped.

when i asked in the 3BBB thread, someone suggested it was related to the device hiders section in DD.

so today i tested this, and under "body" the only section of both MCM menus for device hiders, there was 4 entries for "chastity bra, Chastity Belt, Corset and nipple piercings". and when i disabled the "chastity belt" entry and set it to "none", then the skirt / pants showed up.

so what's the deal with this section ?

Honestly, I never touch that section. Based on this, you might be on to something.
start at the top and read down, there's several posts discussing it.

3 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

Hello,

I have a problem. I installed the DD, and it didn't give any errors or anything, I followed all the installation protocols, I ran FNIS and everything. I just installed it, I haven't done anything yet. When I joined the game, all the female characters were walking tied up as in the attached photos, and my character is walking with her hands tied in front. No strings or other items appear. Is there anything I can do?

PS: I uninstalled the DD, and everything went back to normal. But I want to use this Mod.

If you have fnis sexy move (or something similar), you might have to reset some things in sexy move's mcm

27 minutes ago, zarantha said:

If you have fnis sexy move (or something similar), you might have to reset some things in sexy move's mcm

Hello. Thanks for you help and time.

Really, i have fnis sexy move, but i deactivated him, and the problem persist.

PS: I Have LOOT, and the order of the mods is ok

Thanks a lot

Moacir Jr.

1 hour ago, Moacir Jr said:

Hello. Thanks for you help and time.

Really, i have fnis sexy move, but i deactivated him, and the problem persist.

PS: I Have LOOT, and the order of the mods is ok

Thanks a lot

Moacir Jr.

I don't use it, but others have. Deactivating it may not be enough or fix it. try what this person did:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=3051505

Edit I fixed it, just went to FNIS sexy move and chose the player 360 move and then unchose that and it worked

6 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

Hello,

Thanks a Lot

Moacir Jr.

ScreenShot58.png

ScreenShot59.png

ScreenShot60.png

That happened to me.  I changed my pc walking style in fnis sexy moves.  Also I fast traveled to a new location and It got rid of follower tied up glitch. 

Hey everyone,

i downloaded this mod a while ago and figured pretty much out on my own. My problem right now is that if i want do use a Tail Plug it dosent appear, DD shows the usual message if you want t put it in and stuff but norhing else happens. I noticed the same problem with S.L.U.T.S and would like to know if you guys got a similar problem? Im curious what the roblem is because everything else is working fine.

56 minutes ago, EthanFrye said:

Hey everyone,

i downloaded this mod a while ago and figured pretty much out on my own. My problem right now is that if i want do use a Tail Plug it dosent appear, DD shows the usual message if you want t put it in and stuff but norhing else happens. I noticed the same problem with S.L.U.T.S and would like to know if you guys got a similar problem? Im curious what the roblem is because everything else is working fine.

i had the same issue for quite a while. you will notice this same issue on other plugs with "attachments" as well. they are there, but they are "in the ground" so to speak. if you jump you'll see the tail pop up lol.

the fix is easy, but at the same time, can cause a bit of a headache and a few extra problems, since it involves you installing the HDT-SMP mod found here

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872

you may want to read up on this first, and get some advice if you need, because you may end up experiencing some CTD's while wearing certain items, and thing may also change in how you do your bodyslides. it's a big step, but totally worth it once you have it all set up and fixed up the way you like :)

if you have any issues though, you can always use zarantha's excellent troubleshooting guide found on page 111, look for post #2755.

good luck!

10 hours ago, zarantha said:

Honestly, I never touch that section. Based on this, you might be on to something.
start at the top and read down, there's several posts discussing it.

yes and i found this about it. even more confusing here, but i feel a bit of testing coming on to try and figure this out and understand how this works fully and can be used simply.

On 4/13/2018 at 4:35 PM, shadowwolf2k7 said:

The devious device hider uses slot 41. It's an invisible item equipped on the player character which hides anything worn in slots 49, 51, 56 and 58 when you're wearing anything in the body slot 32. Belts are 49 and harnesses/corsets 58. Nipple piercings and bras are 51 and 56 respectively. You can change how the device hider works in the Devices Underneath pages of the devious devices mcm. At the top of the first page you can change the slot used by the hider, or disable it completely by setting it to none. You can also remove any of those four other slots from the slot 32 section to prevent hiding them when wearing clothing/armour.

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

I don't use it, but others have. Deactivating it may not be enough or fix it. try what this person did:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=3051505

Edit I fixed it, just went to FNIS sexy move and chose the player 360 move and then unchose that and it worked

Hey,

That worked, but only for my char, the NPC's females still wallking tied's

Thanks a lot

Moacir Jr.

In ZAZ8.0 it is said that the "use bound animations" setting should be disabled when a similar setting in DDi is enabled. Found under animation filters a setting about using bondage device, that says that it is incompatible with a similar one in ZAZ. I assume, that this setting is meant. Can anyone confirm that this is right?

Can someone tell me, if there are different results depending in which mod I have enabled it? Is there any recommendation which is the better choice?

Maybe this question was already answered somewhere her in the LAST 100+ Pages. Unfortunately a search didn't bring up a satisfying result. So if this was already answered, a link to related postings would be fine.

Thanks in advance!

13 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

Hey,

That worked, but only for my char, the NPC's females still wallking tied's

Thanks a lot

Moacir Jr.

Did you see leesjig's response to your earlier question? Try traveling around a bit.

20 hours ago, leesjig said:

That happened to me.  I changed my pc walking style in fnis sexy moves.  Also I fast traveled to a new location and It got rid of follower tied up glitch. 

15 hours ago, EthanFrye said:

Hey everyone,

YojimboRatchet is right. Tails are HDT (both pony and chain), so if you don't have HDT installed and working things will be stiff or fall to/through the floor, cause CTDs or other weirdness.

No HDT, it's under the floor:
image.png.d6742d037cc6d9d84dbf13ce9f78703e.png

With HDT:

image.png.12c83a9d4826af7318fe28884816083f.png

3 hours ago, Ralph.B said:

In ZAZ8.0 it is said that the "use bound animations" setting should be disabled when a similar setting in DDi is enabled. Found under animation filters a setting about using bondage device, that says that it is incompatible with a similar one in ZAZ. I assume, that this setting is meant. Can anyone confirm that this is right?

Can someone tell me, if there are different results depending in which mod I have enabled it? Is there any recommendation which is the better choice?

Maybe this question was already answered somewhere her in the LAST 100+ Pages. Unfortunately a search didn't bring up a satisfying result. So if this was already answered, a link to related postings would be fine.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, you need to pick one filter for the bound animations. There's no significant difference as far as i'm aware. It's just that they both do the same thing, which could break things.

I stick with DD's animation filter since I don't like any of the animations listed in zaz. they've been very unaligned for me. DD's animations are based on billyy's bound animations and have worked better for me.

But it's up to you and your preference. Try them both out, just do it one at a time.

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

Yes, you need to pick one filter for the bound animations. There's no significant difference as far as i'm aware. It's just that they both do the same thing, which could break things.

I stick with DD's animation filter since I don't like any of the animations listed in zaz. they've been very unaligned for me. DD's animations are based on billyy's bound animations and have worked better for me.

But it's up to you and your preference. Try them both out, just do it one at a time.

So each of the mod settings does basically the same, but the animations are different. Interesting - didn't know that DDI uses it's own animation. I thought, as ZAZ is a requirement for DDi it uses the ZAZ animations. Thanks for your reply - will try out both settings. But I think, I'll stay with those of DDi.

On 7/25/2020 at 6:49 AM, zarantha said:

No, they don't need the virtual ground. Ankle chains should be working. They don't drag a lot on the ground, but should stretch between the legs as you walk. If they aren't working, they are in two stiff pieces attached at the ankle. The ankle chains will normally show as one piece if you save when wearing them, and then exit and reload the game. Until you do that, they will show as two pieces that stretch between the ankles when working.

If this is not what you're seeing, which ankle chains exactly?
You may need to make sure Zaz is not overwriting DD.

Iron Fetters after loading a save with them equipped
image.png.5c9dd76bea969259bea0597a0c99be75.png

Iron Fetters stretching while walking (sorry, hard to capture this)

image.png.8bea36a05f47c0c0844b02cdde1f5771.png

Hi Zarantha (again) !

Seems like I have too much free time now and I'm trying to solve my various SSE issues.

I have followed your advice above to make the ankle chain work as they should (your pics prove it). But even saving and reloading the game did not help, still in two seperate rigid parts.

Does it require something more, like a fix or patch ?

EDIT : I already have latest HDT-SMP from nexus installed (2.11) and also the collection of patches you linked some posts above.