Jump to content
Kimy

Devious Devices SE 5.1 (2021-03-24)

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, saltshade said:

I have it installed, as well as XPMSSE and all requirements of DD. The collar with a HDT chain attached has physics, just not the ankle chains. The collar has a virtual ground mesh, but the ankle chains does not. The question is, do they need it?

No, they don't need the virtual ground. Ankle chains should be working. They don't drag a lot on the ground, but should stretch between the legs as you walk. If they aren't working, they are in two stiff pieces attached at the ankle. The ankle chains will normally show as one piece if you save when wearing them, and then exit and reload the game. Until you do that, they will show as two pieces that stretch between the ankles when working.

 

If this is not what you're seeing, which ankle chains exactly?
You may need to make sure Zaz is not overwriting DD.

Iron Fetters after loading a save with them equipped
image.png.5c9dd76bea969259bea0597a0c99be75.png

 

Iron Fetters stretching while walking (sorry, hard to capture this)

image.png.8bea36a05f47c0c0844b02cdde1f5771.png

Link to post
6 hours ago, F0xiiNat0r said:

Hate to ask cuz it's probably been asked before...

But is there a way to make chains behave like in Oldrim? (i.e. not have them be "cut off" and static?) Like Ankle Chains do and all that.

 

Edit: I do have HDT-SMP installed btw

No, HDT SMP has some limitations which prevent chains from working exactly as they do in LE.  Ankle chains work, prisoner chains work but don't connect, wrist restraints are just screwed. If the chains move and aren't stiff, what you have is about as good as we can get it at this time. If the chains aren't moving and you have HDT SMP installed, make sure you don't have ddhotfix installed. If ddhotfix is not installed and chains are stiff, make sure your hdt smp is up to date and working properly.

Link to post
8 hours ago, ZeeKusa said:

CBBE SE
And yes I know theres a seperate option for CBBE SE when first selecting bodies for DD, for some reason when she moves she moves like a normal NPC as well ignoring the arm binders

For the gags, does the mouth open around the gag correctly if your character wears it?
What mfg mod did you install? I've not seen issues with mfg fix installed for either npcs or player

The mesh should be right then if you selected cbbe se during the install and not cbbe.

 

If the restraint animations aren't used all the time when restrained, then another idle animation may be overriding it. If you have fnis sexy move, you might have to reset some things to make that work. Or it could just be lag if you see it when the restraint is first applied.

Link to post
On 7/24/2020 at 6:49 AM, zarantha said:

That sounds like you somehow ended up with the LE scripts, or racemenu isn't working properly.

Make sure you don't have an LE version of DDa, DDi, or DDx installed and overwriting the SE version / DD AIO

Try reinstalling racemenu, if that doesn't work, grab the just the scripts from here:

DCL-DD-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches == https://mega.nz/file/ZeZRASgS#rXyuFMp4rGAshcK680stP5Dz5JBg2Z2eG3H5yRZFypk

Yeah, it was some LE stuff you mentioned, don't know why I even had them 😳

Now they seem to work without patches but haven't checked Lauras yet

Link to post
9 hours ago, zarantha said:

No, they don't need the virtual ground. Ankle chains should be working. They don't drag a lot on the ground, but should stretch between the legs as you walk. If they aren't working, they are in two stiff pieces attached at the ankle. The ankle chains will normally show as one piece if you save when wearing them, and then exit and reload the game. Until you do that, they will show as two pieces that stretch between the ankles when working.

 

If this is not what you're seeing, which ankle chains exactly?
You may need to make sure Zaz is not overwriting DD.

Iron Fetters after loading a save with them equipped
 

 

Iron Fetters stretching while walking (sorry, hard to capture this)

 

This is what it looks like. Separated and stiff, so they aren't working, and exiting and reloading doesn't fix it. It's always like this no matter where I place the mods in the left window of MO. The ones in the picture are from Cursed Loot, but I've tried the fetters from DD and they also look like that.

 

 

Spoiler

ScreenShot31.jpg

 

 

As you can see I have the latest version of HDT-SMP. The only thing that conflicts with it is BHUNP but it makes no difference if I place HDT-SMP below it. My load order is the recommended load order anyway. DD and ZAZ have no conflicts.

 

 

Spoiler

MO2.jpg

 

Link to post

The labels seem pretty incomplete ... I still do.

 

 

------

 

Úgy tűnik a címkék eléggé hiányosak... még mindig. Nem gondolom, hogy egy nőnek a műfaszt kell szopnia. És minden bizonnyal a csípőcsonthoz van csavarozva a tőr toktartó. Ezért nem lehet eltávolítani... Eléggé kiábrándító látvány.

 

ScreenShot117.jpg.0d2000a868a45c3b8974df3fed115e18.jpg

ScreenShot118.jpg.f0d69b0649ff3bdb0c3773ac481a85a9.jpg

Link to post
On 7/24/2020 at 3:05 AM, Fetterbr said:

why is something helpfull not on the frontpage instead of i have to sears though 112 pages

 

and this is why i made the suggestion several times this week. 100% agree with this comment. and if this person noticed this, how many more will...

Link to post

Question: Is there indeed no forbidden tome quest?

Does anyone know where it's gone or why it's not in the SSE version?

I see that on the front page that there's no forbidden tome quest but it's been a while since I've been here, any chance that it's been re-added into SSE?

Why has forbidden tome quest been removed from sse version?

Link to post
8 hours ago, saltshade said:

This is what it looks like. Separated and stiff, so they aren't working, and exiting and reloading doesn't fix it. It's always like this no matter where I place the mods in the left window of MO. The ones in the picture are from Cursed Loot, but I've tried the fetters from DD and they also look like that.

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot31.jpg

 

 

As you can see I have the latest version of HDT-SMP. The only thing that conflicts with it is BHUNP but it makes no difference if I place HDT-SMP below it. My load order is the recommended load order anyway. DD and ZAZ have no conflicts.

 

 

  Hide contents

MO2.jpg

 

Nothing should be overwriting HDT SMP that I'm aware of. But it looks like it's just a config file for SMP itself, so that shouldn't be a problem.

It does look like MO2 didn't recognize your HDT SMP version, since it has a date there. Maybe try redownloading and reinstalling HDT SMP

There was an SMP version that wasn't working 100%, and a new file was uploaded with the same version that works.

 

If it's still broke, try the patches here. I think what happened is the ankle chains model is in several places and is also in zaz. I may have the nif pointing to the zaz xmls in the dd folder. They're all interchangeable, it's more a matter of making sure the same files get cross copied around. Since you have zaz 7, you may not have the xml for the chains in the path the nif is pointing to. installing the updated patches should make sure you've got the right files in the right places.

https://mega.nz/file/4SB0BAiI#VI6MqHLv3IbNPw1CZc-RLyZvGgyF3iZX2ypyo-yMYxU

Link to post
4 hours ago, Greethings said:

The labels seem pretty incomplete ... I still do.

 

 

------

 

Úgy tűnik a címkék eléggé hiányosak... még mindig. Nem gondolom, hogy egy nőnek a műfaszt kell szopnia. És minden bizonnyal a csípőcsonthoz van csavarozva a tőr toktartó. Ezért nem lehet eltávolítani... Eléggé kiábrándító látvány.

 

ScreenShot117.jpg.0d2000a868a45c3b8974df3fed115e18.jpg

ScreenShot118.jpg.f0d69b0649ff3bdb0c3773ac481a85a9.jpg

I doubt the dildos can be treated as different from a cock, and it's not a DD issue. You can see this with any animation where a female is using a dildo and in a male position.

If you don't want to see that, you'd have to turn off dildos in sexlab. but that could also lead to one person sucking on nothing, so it's up to you to decide what you can live with.

 

The weapon is because of sexlab stripping, again, not a DD issue. I usually see it a lot more with quivers.

 

Link to post
2 hours ago, JimmyCow said:

Question: Is there indeed no forbidden tome quest?

Does anyone know where it's gone or why it's not in the SSE version?

I see that on the front page that there's no forbidden tome quest but it's been a while since I've been here, any chance that it's been re-added into SSE?

Why has forbidden tome quest been removed from sse version?

It wasn't removed from the SE version. It was removed from LE, and SE is a port of LE.

 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-43a-2019-09-10/?do=findComment&comment=3045139

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-43a-2019-09-10/?do=findComment&comment=2928982

 

Link to post
2 hours ago, zarantha said:

Nothing should be overwriting HDT SMP that I'm aware of. But it looks like it's just a config file for SMP itself, so that shouldn't be a problem.

It does look like MO2 didn't recognize your HDT SMP version, since it has a date there. Maybe try redownloading and reinstalling HDT SMP

There was an SMP version that wasn't working 100%, and a new file was uploaded with the same version that works.

 

If it's still broke, try the patches here. I think what happened is the ankle chains model is in several places and is also in zaz. I may have the nif pointing to the zaz xmls in the dd folder. They're all interchangeable, it's more a matter of making sure the same files get cross copied around. Since you have zaz 7, you may not have the xml for the chains in the path the nif is pointing to. installing the updated patches should make sure you've got the right files in the right places.

https://mega.nz/file/4SB0BAiI#VI6MqHLv3IbNPw1CZc-RLyZvGgyF3iZX2ypyo-yMYxU

Reinstalling HDT SMP did nothing(MO recognizes version), but the patch you uploaded fixed it. The chains aren't as flexible as they were in LE, but they stick together and has very subtle physics. Thanks for the help.

Link to post

i need a bit of a clarification / explanation on the Device Hider section. what is this for and how do i use it (or when would i use it.. examples ?)

 

the reason i ask, is that i was having some issue with some outfits, where i would wear the bottom (a skirt or pants), and it looked fine. then i would wear the top, and the bottom would disappear, even though my inventory showed they were equipped.

 

when i asked in the 3BBB thread, someone suggested it was related to the device hiders section in DD.

 

so today i tested this, and under "body" the only section of both MCM menus for device hiders, there was 4 entries for "chastity bra, Chastity Belt, Corset and nipple piercings". and when i disabled the "chastity belt" entry and set it to "none", then the skirt / pants showed up.

 

so what's the deal with this section ?

Link to post

Hello,

 

I have a problem. I installed the DD, and it didn't give any errors or anything, I followed all the installation protocols, I ran FNIS and everything. I just installed it, I haven't done anything yet. When I joined the game, all the female characters were walking tied up as in the attached photos, and my character is walking with her hands tied in front. No strings or other items appear. Is there anything I can do?

 

I use CBBE SE, SKSE64 2.0.17 rel 6 and Skyrim SE 1.5.97.0.8 and ZAZ 7

 

PS: I uninstalled the DD, and everything went back to normal. But I want to use this Mod.

 

 

 

Thanks a Lot

Moacir Jr.

 

ScreenShot58.png

ScreenShot59.png

ScreenShot60.png

Link to post
2 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

i need a bit of a clarification / explanation on the Device Hider section. what is this for and how do i use it (or when would i use it.. examples ?)

 

the reason i ask, is that i was having some issue with some outfits, where i would wear the bottom (a skirt or pants), and it looked fine. then i would wear the top, and the bottom would disappear, even though my inventory showed they were equipped.

 

when i asked in the 3BBB thread, someone suggested it was related to the device hiders section in DD.

 

so today i tested this, and under "body" the only section of both MCM menus for device hiders, there was 4 entries for "chastity bra, Chastity Belt, Corset and nipple piercings". and when i disabled the "chastity belt" entry and set it to "none", then the skirt / pants showed up.

 

so what's the deal with this section ?

Honestly, I never touch that section. Based on this, you might be on to something.
start at the top and read down, there's several posts discussing it.

 

 

Link to post
3 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

Hello,

 

I have a problem. I installed the DD, and it didn't give any errors or anything, I followed all the installation protocols, I ran FNIS and everything. I just installed it, I haven't done anything yet. When I joined the game, all the female characters were walking tied up as in the attached photos, and my character is walking with her hands tied in front. No strings or other items appear. Is there anything I can do?

 

I use CBBE SE, SKSE64 2.0.17 rel 6 and Skyrim SE 1.5.97.0.8 and ZAZ 7

 

PS: I uninstalled the DD, and everything went back to normal. But I want to use this Mod.

 

If you have fnis sexy move (or something similar), you might have to reset some things in sexy move's mcm

Link to post
27 minutes ago, zarantha said:

If you have fnis sexy move (or something similar), you might have to reset some things in sexy move's mcm

Hello. Thanks for you help and time.

 

Really, i have fnis sexy move, but i deactivated him, and the problem persist.

 

PS: I Have LOOT, and the order of the mods is ok

 

 

 

Thanks a lot

Moacir Jr.

 

Link to post
1 hour ago, Moacir Jr said:

Hello. Thanks for you help and time.

 

Really, i have fnis sexy move, but i deactivated him, and the problem persist.

 

PS: I Have LOOT, and the order of the mods is ok

 

 

 

Thanks a lot

Moacir Jr.

 

I don't use it, but others have. Deactivating it may not be enough or fix it. try what this person did:

 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=3051505

Edit I fixed it, just went to FNIS sexy move and chose the player 360 move and then unchose that and it worked

Link to post
6 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

Hello,

 

I have a problem. I installed the DD, and it didn't give any errors or anything, I followed all the installation protocols, I ran FNIS and everything. I just installed it, I haven't done anything yet. When I joined the game, all the female characters were walking tied up as in the attached photos, and my character is walking with her hands tied in front. No strings or other items appear. Is there anything I can do?

 

I use CBBE SE, SKSE64 2.0.17 rel 6 and Skyrim SE 1.5.97.0.8 and ZAZ 7

 

PS: I uninstalled the DD, and everything went back to normal. But I want to use this Mod.

 

 

 

Thanks a Lot

Moacir Jr.

 

ScreenShot58.png

ScreenShot59.png

ScreenShot60.png

That happened to me.  I changed my pc walking style in fnis sexy moves.  Also I fast traveled to a new location and It got rid of follower tied up glitch. 

Link to post

Hey everyone,

i downloaded this mod a while ago and figured pretty much out on my own. My problem right now is that if i want do use a Tail Plug it dosent appear, DD shows the usual message if you want t put it in and stuff but norhing else happens. I noticed the same problem with S.L.U.T.S and would like to know if you guys got a similar problem? Im curious what the roblem is because everything else is working fine.

 

Link to post
56 minutes ago, EthanFrye said:

Hey everyone,

i downloaded this mod a while ago and figured pretty much out on my own. My problem right now is that if i want do use a Tail Plug it dosent appear, DD shows the usual message if you want t put it in and stuff but norhing else happens. I noticed the same problem with S.L.U.T.S and would like to know if you guys got a similar problem? Im curious what the roblem is because everything else is working fine.

 

i had the same issue for quite a while. you will notice this same issue on other plugs with "attachments" as well. they are there, but they are "in the ground" so to speak. if you jump you'll see the tail pop up lol.

 

the fix is easy, but at the same time, can cause a bit of a headache and a few extra problems, since it involves you installing the HDT-SMP mod found here

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872

 

you may want to read up on this first, and get some advice if you need, because you may end up experiencing some CTD's while wearing certain items, and thing may also change in how you do your bodyslides. it's a big step, but totally worth it once you have it all set up and fixed up the way you like :)

 

if you have any issues though, you can always use zarantha's excellent troubleshooting guide found on page 111, look for post #2755.

 

good luck!

 

 

 

Link to post
10 hours ago, zarantha said:

Honestly, I never touch that section. Based on this, you might be on to something.
start at the top and read down, there's several posts discussing it.

 

yes and i found this about it. even more confusing here, but i feel a bit of testing coming on to try and figure this out and understand how this works fully and can be used simply.

 

On 4/13/2018 at 4:35 PM, shadowwolf2k7 said:

The devious device hider uses slot 41. It's an invisible item equipped on the player character which hides anything worn in slots 49, 51, 56 and 58 when you're wearing anything in the body slot 32. Belts are 49 and harnesses/corsets 58. Nipple piercings and bras are 51 and 56 respectively. You can change how the device hider works in the Devices Underneath pages of the devious devices mcm. At the top of the first page you can change the slot used by the hider, or disable it completely by setting it to none. You can also remove any of those four other slots from the slot 32 section to prevent hiding them when wearing clothing/armour.

 

 

 

 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...