GreyFamilyPhoto01.thumb.png.13c879bdab0c5cd8fbcf9f17c4777aba.png

Joseph Francis Grey, Marie Isabel Grey,

William Francis Grey

Spoiler

175892570_WilliamsParents.thumb.png.97ba455d817401c0cba6bd5cff2fb58a.png

Joseph Francis Grey, Marie Isabel Grey

Edited by Krolista
Changed screenshot for one with border, added screenshot of just his parents

Was creating and improving the characters for a new storyline and found myself in a frenzy of re-doing the townies (Calientes were done very dirty and no one can change my mind about this). Came to an idea to make this little throwback to Sims 2 while I was at it. Girls are still WIP, I plan to return to them some time later. Remington is my favourite so far.

4.png.97fbd6544b64ebae5eaea4e6e1503bda.png

And striking a pose.

Spoiler

5.png.823fa08db639e6098611c99407f67493.png

2 hours ago, Steelcat said:

By the way, people, what are your favorite places to take pictures in the game? For me, this is of course the menhirs in Windenburg - I love this place. I would shoot there forever:)

Not an outdoor location, and in general I take pictures in many different places (if I don't just use my photo studio lot with the various solid backdrops), I do like this location in my nightclub by this window though. 

Also trying out some editing things I haven't really done before by trying to blur out the background, don't know if I did that well though. 

image.png.906554d2d23ed6daa7f654cf532be381.png

Edited by mrrakkonn