On 6/12/2022 at 12:17 PM, Jack-Rich said:

? Welcome to California-on-the-North-Sea.?️?
Meet a Vampire Couple from Forgotten Hollow, Stefan and Damon are the most beautiful creatures ????
My sim couple no piercings, tattoos, or  height sliders.

Meet a Vampire Couple from Forgotten Hollow (01).jpg

These two look absolutely amazing  ? 

8 hours ago, TCAUTO1 said:

JESUS CHRIST ❤️ Shes beautiful ! when are you going to make her avail for download ??? amazing work !! 

Oh, thank you so much! ? I spend a lot of my time creating sims and I really appreciate this kind of feedback (comments, likes and follows). Nowadays I tend  not to share my sims because they have lots of exclusive CC  and I don't feel comfortable sharing that content since it's not mine. 

7 hours ago, Tranquiboy said:

Oh, thank you so much! ? I spend a lot of my time creating sims and I really appreciate this kind of feedback (comments, likes and follows). Nowadays I tend  not to share my sims because they have lots of exclusive CC  and I don't feel comfortable sharing that content since it's not mine. 

OF course ! Ah ok that is awesome you do ! IF you changer your mind and would like to share her with me id be Hella grateful .. Wouldn't reup or anything would love to just have her in game LOL 

4 hours ago, wiredcs said:

She's cute! Is she available for DL, by any chance? If not, could you direct me to where the shorts came from? Thanks, either way, and keep sharin', your pics are great!

Cheers buddy :)

Here she is https://missrubybird.tumblr.com/post/186095752510/rosemary-reef-rubys-little-sister-rosemary they have some great sims. Think the hair is by Simstrouble.

Here are the shorts, Don't waste your time on their Patreon, never unlocks content.

22 hours ago, fireycore said:

Cheers buddy :)

Here she is https://missrubybird.tumblr.com/post/186095752510/rosemary-reef-rubys-little-sister-rosemary they have some great sims. Think the hair is by Simstrouble.

Here are the shorts, Don't waste your time on their Patreon, never unlocks content.

Thanks! 

I hate when people gate things behind a paywall like that. Like, if you do good work, I'll gladly subscribe, but the Dev team has specifically talked about how that practice breaks their TOS. 

SimsTrouble is actually one of the creators I do subscribe to, so I likely have that hair somewhere in my gigs of CC. And thanks for directing me to Miss Ruby Bird, I was unfamiliar, but she does do awesome work, as you mentioned.