AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods [V3.2 Leito pack v2 + BodyTalk support]

8 hours ago, Avihs158 said:

i was trying this for about 8 hours yesterday myself, could not get penis erect in any animations and i tried all possible install orders along with load order to no avail, however it only happened after the recent Fallout 4 update to new version.. i am going to wipe my game totally and start a fresh install in a moment and try some more testing when i have the time.. any feedback would be much appreciated and above all thank you so much for your patience and dedication to this project :)

Fallout updates usually screw things up. Always backup your fallout.exe before and after an update and also set the update options on steam to "update when i run the game" or something like that. That way you can just go into offline mode and play without an update fucking everything up. Usually MCM, Looksmenu and F4SE take around half/a day to get updated but it's still frustrating

14 hours ago, SayKoRn said:

Fallout updates usually screw things up. Always backup your fallout.exe before and after an update and also set the update options on steam to "update when i run the game" or something like that. That way you can just go into offline mode and play without an update fucking everything up. Usually MCM, Looksmenu and F4SE take around half/a day to get updated but it's still frustrating

yeh init, just now got the rest of my mods in, am gonna take the dog for a stomp and then gonna re-install aaf and rse and see if i can get working again, oh and thank you for the tip on keeping game updating until i launch it from steam, will just backup once i have everything running the way it was :)

On 10/6/2018 at 3:37 PM, Avihs158 said:

yeh init, just now got the rest of my mods in, am gonna take the dog for a stomp and then gonna re-install aaf and rse and see if i can get working again, oh and thank you for the tip on keeping game updating until i launch it from steam, will just backup once i have everything running the way it was :)

Yeah, never update Fallout 4 for a few days untill all your mods are updated (or at least those that use F4SE). No problem :)

I encountered a problem with some Leito's Supermutant animations.

When the AAF was about to start the action, i got error AAF ERROR: [011] Action ID "activity2" not found.

And indeed, "activity2" is not defined in any of the XML files i have (i followed this guide).

This "activity2" is referenced in files Leito_SM_animationData.xml and Leito_SMM_animationData.xml, and both files come from this patch.

I thought maybe i forgot to install some file, so i searched for "activity2" in all requirements and optional files ever mentioned.

I found it in a sample AAF_actionData.xml which comes with AAF only when installing sample files (which i doubt any users do).

Should i just install these sample XML files too?

Or is that something else and the real required "activity2" is defined in some other file i am somehow completely missing?

EDIT: Adding all the Sample XML files solves this problem, but please confirm that this is the correct way to fix it.

28 minutes ago, Roggvir said:

I encountered a problem with some Leito's Supermutant animations.

When the AAF was about to start the action, i got error AAF ERROR: [011] Action ID "activity2" not found.

And indeed, "activity2" is not defined in any of the XML files i have (i followed this guide).

This "activity2" is referenced in files Leito_SM_animationData.xml and Leito_SM_animationData.xml, and both files come from this patch.

I thought maybe i forgot to install some file, so i searched for "activity2" in all requirements and optional files ever mentioned.

I found it in a sample AAF_actionData.xml which comes with AAF only when installing sample files (which i doubt any users do).

Should i just install these sample XML files too?

Or is that something else and the real required "activity2" is defined in some other file i am somehow completely missing?

The Leito SM and SMM animations refer to the "activity2" defined in the sample XML files.  They really should not do that, since activity2 is just a sample that does nothing.  Installing the sample XML files makes the problem go away.  The correct fix is for the AAF Compatibility Patch for Leito and Crazy Animations to get rid of that line in their super mutant animation files.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

The Leito SM and SMM animations refer to the "activity2" defined in the sample XML files.  They really should not do that, since activity2 is just a sample that does nothing.  Installing the sample XML files makes the problem go away.  The correct fix is for the AAF Compatibility Patch for Leito and Crazy Animations to get rid of that line in their super mutant animation files.

Thank you for the clarification.

I am going to remove the samples and that activity line from those two XML files.

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:25 AM, Polistiro said:

2 versions textures in ba2 file and loose textures files if you prefer or encounter problems. Use only one of both.

Update V2.1: More variety for both female and males.

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v2_1.7z

OR AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v2_1 (Loose textures).7z Loose textures files are about 826 MB once installed.

-----------------------------------------

Old files

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod.7z  Only use with aaf compatibility 2.2 or less.

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v1B.7z

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v1C.7z

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v1D.7z (WITHOUT CUM OVERLAYS)

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v2.7z

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v2 (Loose textures).7z

[EDIT] Microsoft EDGE is a cunt and wouldn't let me, carry on.

hello,

I have a problem with the animation of the mutants. I test the scenes with aaf menu and the penis is not always in erection.i can not solve this problem.
here is my load order.

WorkshopPlus.esp=1
SimSettlements_MegaPack_YearOne.esp=1
Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp=1
Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp=1
SSEX.esp=1
SettleObjExpandPack.esp=1
Prisoner Shackles.esp=1
VIO_Strap-On.esp=1
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=1
Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp=1
GrayUserBPAnimations.esp=1
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp=1
Rufgt's Animations.esp=1
Atomic Lust.esp=1
Mutated Lust.esp=1
rxl_bp70_animations.esp=1
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp=1
Shino Poses.esp=1
ThraxActionPoses.esp=1
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp=1
CumNWealth.esp=1
CumNWealth_mutant.esp=1
AAF_SexStatSystem.esp=1
AAF_RSE.esp=1
AAF_RSE_DLCPatch.esp=1
AAF_RSE - Better Settlers Patch.esp=1
AAF_Violate.esp=1
FPAttributes.esp=1
FP_SexualHarassment.esp=1
Rogg DD Items Manager.esp=1
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp=1
FPEDogAddon.esp=1
FPEDeathclawAddon.esp=1
FPEGorillaAddon.esp=1

thanks.

5 minutes ago, riot_punch said:

Ask on the main AAF page, did you choose the undress option on the fomod? 

some pieces of clothing won't unequip automatically. 

Which page do you mean? The one that's on Nexus or the Compatibility Patch page here?

Yeah, I just reinstalled AAF and made sure to check that everything will be unequipped.

Hello ! I will try a little more detailed description of my problem:
1-INTRODUCTION: after I was struggling for 2 weeks to fix a problem - Crash in the desktop - no matter what I would have done - the solution was to delete "Tony Azor - Dogmeat Genitals" ... now that everything seemed ok, I some more updates and add-ons of ways and I get Crash again in desktop and here I have 2 problems:
2-PROBLEMS: the error that appears in the game - "AAF Error [049] Overlay Set ID" DP "not found" and the second problem is that my female player has absolutely all the black body except the head, although in BodySlide everything looks perfect) - maybe something related to a way of CUMING - maybe I have 2 such ways ... I do not know). 3-Details Modes Installed: I installed "Four-Play" - so I installed "Four Play Nudesuits v2.18" for which I had to install "Four-Play Community Patch" .... but AAF Error [ 049] Overlay Set ID "DP" not found installed and "Canine Genitals 1.0" because I installed all the animations of Crazy & Leito and about all AAF and Four-play animation packages. I understand that I have AAF v2.5 (I also had v2.9 but I returned to 2.5 because I do not think it helped me).
... I can not figure out what can be, but I do
"AAF patches for Crazy & Leito" and "Four-Play Community Patch" ... can it be a problem and the priority of loading them?
... any help will help me otherwise I feel like I quit Fallout and come back to Skyrim again.
Thank you ! if you had the patience to read and maybe a help would be all I want now ...

image.png.8bb0e8ba1d6304b0cff340c013e6dd52.png

ok seems to be missing some files in this patch I'm getting aaf error 011 action id ff activity not found, disabled error message in aff .the ff dill does not equip and there are no cum stains showing, checked installs I should have all required  mods installed and xml files

. this nub needs a little assistance mod does work well like the new addons

2 hours ago, joelb50 said:

ok seems to be missing some files in this patch I'm getting aaf error 011 action id ff activity not found, disabled error message in aff .the ff dill does not equip and there are no cum stains showing, checked installs I should have all required  mods installed and xml files

. this nub needs a little assistance mod does work well like the new addons

Also, don't forget to install the "Sample" XML's included in AAF.

?

15 hours ago, George222 said:

Hello ! I will try a little more detailed description of my problem:
1-INTRODUCTION: after I was struggling for 2 weeks to fix a problem - Crash in the desktop - no matter what I would have done - the solution was to delete "Tony Azor - Dogmeat Genitals" ... now that everything seemed ok, I some more updates and add-ons of ways and I get Crash again in desktop and here I have 2 problems:
2-PROBLEMS: the error that appears in the game - "AAF Error [049] Overlay Set ID" DP "not found" and the second problem is that my female player has absolutely all the black body except the head, although in BodySlide everything looks perfect) - maybe something related to a way of CUMING - maybe I have 2 such ways ... I do not know). 3-Details Modes Installed: I installed "Four-Play" - so I installed "Four Play Nudesuits v2.18" for which I had to install "Four-Play Community Patch" .... but AAF Error [ 049] Overlay Set ID "DP" not found installed and "Canine Genitals 1.0" because I installed all the animations of Crazy & Leito and about all AAF and Four-play animation packages. I understand that I have AAF v2.5 (I also had v2.9 but I returned to 2.5 because I do not think it helped me).
... I can not figure out what can be, but I do
"AAF patches for Crazy & Leito" and "Four-Play Community Patch" ... can it be a problem and the priority of loading them?
... any help will help me otherwise I feel like I quit Fallout and come back to Skyrim again.
Thank you ! if you had the patience to read and maybe a help would be all I want now ...

image.png.8bb0e8ba1d6304b0cff340c013e6dd52.png

It seems that you're using my patches, install the original file then install mine (overwrite when asked).

4 hours ago, riot_punch said:

It seems that you're using my patches, install the original file then install mine (overwrite when asked). 

... Sorry! I'm so bullied about what happened to Fallout 4, that I can not even figure out what the Patchs story is. Can you give me details, or a link: for the original file and your patch?

21 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Also, don't forget to install the "Sample" XML's included in AAF.

?

I do have xml files and the sample xml's loaded, have not downloaded position tags but have not loaded this as it seemed for modders I will try this

I loaded position tag halstrom xml's in aaf folder still getting error, removed all animation mods and reloaded savagecabbages 1.0.3 only with all updated xml's still get the error and no strap-on or staines, I am using aaf beta 25 should I go to an early aaf if so whish one? I loaded AAF Beta 10 and this one is working better more animation options in aaf, but even when I choose ff I still get the error 011 ff-activity not found and no strop on, it is vio-strapon 3 mod installed and no stains witch may be caused by the error message I am getting

I'm having the same problem with limp actors. no matter what i do and what order i try theyre still limp. Everything else is working, see photos attached. .tri files are there. load order is correct. Using vortex MM and it started after latest fallout update. Deleted game and all mods and started over from scratch. I really give up. pls help I just wanna play the stupid game haha

Screenshot 2018-10-26 16.56.26.png

Screenshot 2018-10-26 16.58.06.png