On 10/26/2018 at 6:41 PM, Whizkid said:

i removed the spaces from these tags Hand Job, Blow Job, Reverse Cowgirl, Leg Up and removed extra milky tags, i followed the sexlab animation tags list guide.

Thanks for that! I'll see what are the suitable tags for the next update

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why in the fuck is the "view file" page for this mod here on LL nuking my CPU and RAM??? I try to open it and suddenly I'm getting close to 100% usage on both. I'm sure this is the problem, I closed it, everything went back to normal, and when I opened it skyrocketed again. No other mod pages are doing this.

4 hours ago, FourthReich said:

Why in the fuck is the "view file" page for this mod here on LL nuking my CPU and RAM??? I try to open it and suddenly I'm getting close to 100% usage on both. I'm sure this is the problem, I closed it, everything went back to normal, and when I opened it skyrocketed again. No other mod pages are doing this.

? is it because its trying to load the previews? 

What CPU do you have?

11 hours ago, MilkyTabboo said:

? is it because its trying to load the previews? 

What CPU do you have?

Clearly one good enough to handle a web page. It's an i7, this is not the problem. Putting EVERY SINGLE preview in those "hidden content" tables is just bad practice, just put the link to them in there, even if they're not visible on the page they're being loaded in the background, wasting some unnecessary RAM and demanding more CPU usage than necessary.

2 hours ago, FourthReich said:

Clearly one good enough to handle a web page. It's an i7, this is not the problem. Putting EVERY SINGLE preview in those "hidden content" tables is just bad practice, just put the link to them in there, even if they're not visible on the page they're being loaded in the background, wasting some unnecessary RAM and demanding more CPU usage than necessary.

I would suggest your computer/software is at fault as I have just opened the view file page in less than 1 second! I have an i5!

2 hours ago, FourthReich said:

Clearly the problem is in your end. The page loaded just fine.

6 hours ago, General Neondaze said:

I would suggest your computer/software is at fault as I have just opened the view file page in less than 1 second! I have an i5!

Oh, the page loads just fine. But after it loads the basics, it starts loading every single embedded video, which inflates my RAM and CPU usage. I tried on a different browser and the same happened. Of course if you have no other tabs/applications open you're not going to see a difference, or even if you don't have your task manager open to monitor these values. I mean, this is the exact expected outcome of putting tons of videos in auto-play in a single web page. They're just hidden, but they're still there, playing themselves even if you're not seeing them.