Finally managed to hit my game's upper limit on animations with this update, but after making some sacrifices to other animations it was definitely worth the effort.  Extremely high quality and realistic animations.  Thanks for sharing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
23 hours ago, Chillong said:

I don't know why, but when i install this Animation Pack my game instantly crashes, after i load or even start a new game. It's annoying because i really liked this mod :/

You may have just crossed the maximum animations threshold by installing this pack. The XXL version of FNIS allows more animations than the game will allow so if you cross that maximum you get a CTD.  If you want these in your game you may have to remove some other animations to make room.

17 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

You may have just crossed the maximum animations threshold by installing this pack. The XXL version of FNIS allows more animations than the game will allow so if you cross that maximum you get a CTD.  If you want these in your game you may have to remove some other animations to make room.

So if that's the reason then there is nothing i can do except deleting some other Animation packs?

5 hours ago, Chillong said:

So if that's the reason then there is nothing i can do except deleting some other Animation packs?

Try deleting one (that you can reload if you like) and seeing if that makes the difference.  If it does then you know that's the problem, if it doesn't then there's a different sort of problem you are having.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2019 at 1:45 AM, Chillong said:

I don't know why, but when i install this Animation Pack my game instantly crashes, after i load or even start a new game. It's annoying because i really liked this mod :/

MilkySLAL's animation is always fantastic.
Your CTD has more than 12500 animations
Someone explained that he was right.

Hi there, I've been trying to keep an eye on your progress but there seems to be a problem with the previews, half of them either only show the top inch of the frame, or are missing entirely, I have to ask, are the animations displayed at top of description finished? or are they still being worked on, same question for everything in the preview section.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...