OmegaSwordEX's Adult Careers (en-US / pt-BR) (Updated for 1.90 High School)

On 5/30/2020 at 7:57 PM, AlineCrossed said:

Hey :)
I just installed the mod and startet the game. The careers are listed when looking for a job but unfortunately no text is shown. Is this related to me playing the game in german?

Greetings 
Aline

Yes

Apparently the new 1.63 patch breaks a lot of careers. 

I have no idea when I'll update my game to the new patch because I'm oh so tired of eaxis bullshit breaking my mods, but as soon as the CaC has an update I'll push something out if the new update breaks my careers.

All Careers Updated for 1.63!

Is it possible that this mod(s) messes up career outfits?

Just noticed that my sims go to work in what they are wearing at that moment and don't switch anymore into the respective outfits.

To test further, I removed the mod(s) again for the moment and now wait for the next monday... ^^

EDIT: Testing confirms this problem. Removing the mods returns the sims to the "usual" career outfits.

EDIT 2: Spoke too soon. One just went to work in her underwear. Hm... Might be ok if you are in some adult NSFW job, but rather embarrassing if you are astronaut.

1 hour ago, Dingensbums said:

Is it possible that this mod(s) messes up career outfits?

Just noticed that my sims go to work in what they are wearing at that moment and don't switch anymore into the respective outfits.

To test further, I removed the mod(s) again for the moment and now wait for the next monday... ^^

EDIT: Testing confirms this problem. Removing the mods returns the sims to the "usual" career outfits.

EDIT 2: Spoke too soon. One just went to work in her underwear. Hm... Might be ok if you are in some adult NSFW job, but rather embarrassing if you are astronaut.

This mod makes no changes to the behavior of career outfits, in fact it doesnt even add new outfits or cues to change or keep outfits before or after work, so its unlikely to be the cause.

On 4/28/2020 at 6:58 PM, OmegaSwordEX said:

On issues anyone might be having:

1 - Please clearly state which problem you have
2 - Which language you are playing on
3 - Check if you dont have any other career altering mods and are patched up to 1.61

Hi there, thanks for your mod its amazing! Well, if i could happen to make it work it would be nicer :D
So here's the problem:

1- Text such as career names, career description, ... doesnt show up. Neither when picking a job in the list, nor when actually picked one.

2- We could certainly assume that it's because i dont play in en/br, rather in french

3- Checked, and no i dont have any other mod that could conflict with the career; and yes everything is up to date (1.63)

I dont know if you need any other information, if so let me know.

Thank you.

On 6/15/2020 at 1:16 PM, BObbyO1 said:

Hi there, thanks for your mod its amazing! Well, if i could happen to make it work it would be nicer :D
So here's the problem:

1- Text such as career names, career description, ... doesnt show up. Neither when picking a job in the list, nor when actually picked one.

2- We could certainly assume that it's because i dont play in en/br, rather in french

3- Checked, and no i dont have any other mod that could conflict with the career; and yes everything is up to date (1.63)

I dont know if you need any other information, if so let me know.

Thank you.

the mod supports english and pt-br.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2020 at 12:57 AM, AlineCrossed said:

Hey :)
I just installed the mod and startet the game. The careers are listed when looking for a job but unfortunately no text is shown. Is this related to me playing the game in german?

Greetings 
Aline

Hi there! No text shown for me either. Playing in French

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...