Livelysword Posted November 27, 2018 Posted November 27, 2018 This mod needs to be updated since the November update by EA and the Sims 4.. are you going to or do you plan on updating the mod? 1
annarelove Posted December 4, 2018 Posted December 4, 2018 Can't wait for the update!! my favorite line of careers! ❤️ 1
OmegaSwordEX Posted December 6, 2018 Author Posted December 6, 2018 All careers finally updated to 1.47! Thanks to Neia getting the tool updated as well we're back on track, hopefully it wont take me 2 weeks to replace a busted PSU next time. 3
Marquitous Posted December 7, 2018 Posted December 7, 2018 Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, i've been waiting this for a long time :)) great job
OmegaSwordEX Posted December 20, 2018 Author Posted December 20, 2018 Havnt updated to the newest patch yet, so I cant test if anything went wrong with mod. I'll be away for holidays and had 3 new part time careers to release this week (Morning: Cheerleader, Afternoon: Sex Shop Retail, Night: Stripper), but since the patch came up I might refrain from releasing them, unless the new patch doesnt break anything. If I see I wont be able to update properly until january I'll see if the changes are easy enough to figure out without needing to open the game to test shit and send them on their way. best case scenario would be the patch not breaking anything so I can just release them as is but we'll see.
AyoHolUp Posted December 24, 2018 Posted December 24, 2018 I've tried the mod out a bit and it seems like it works fine. I don't think the latest patch broke any career mods; anything made for 1.47 should work with 1.48.
OmegaSwordEX Posted December 25, 2018 Author Posted December 25, 2018 Aye, I managed to get a little bit of gameplay done while waiting on my roasts, I'll finish up the strings and release the part time careers as soon as time permits. 1
Amberyl Posted February 5, 2019 Posted February 5, 2019 I noticed it says unpaid is that an error or am I missing something? Thanks!
OmegaSwordEX Posted February 10, 2019 Author Posted February 10, 2019 On 2/5/2019 at 2:57 AM, Amberyl said: I noticed it says unpaid is that an error or am I missing something? Thanks! What do you mean "unpaid"?
NitroBadger Posted February 12, 2019 Posted February 12, 2019 Hey the pictures of the sims on the jobs and paths are they yours or something you found? wondering if their any presets of them or not?
OmegaSwordEX Posted February 14, 2019 Author Posted February 14, 2019 On 2/12/2019 at 7:35 PM, NitroBadger said: Hey the pictures of the sims on the jobs and paths are they yours or something you found? wondering if their any presets of them or not? the earlier ones I took from random public google images searches, the newer carrers with models in focus are all my own Sims.
OmegaSwordEX Posted February 14, 2019 Author Posted February 14, 2019 3 hours ago, NitroBadger said: Are u willing to share the presets? I suppose so but let me warn you, the sheer amount of CC in them is staggering.
NitroBadger Posted February 15, 2019 Posted February 15, 2019 15 hours ago, OmegaSwordEX said: I suppose so but let me warn you, the sheer amount of CC in them is staggering. no prob as long it dont brick my pc;)
vidrich21 Posted February 22, 2019 Posted February 22, 2019 On 2/11/2019 at 6:42 AM, OmegaSwordEX said: What do you mean "unpaid"? Hi, I'm experiencing the same thing as @Amberyl does. In the career descriptions for each career, the wages shown as 'unpaid'. Is it intentional, or maybe overlooked? Asking this because I fear if the newer updates to the game messed up the mods in any way, as it does for the previous careers mod I've seen. Sorry if it's resolved or explained already though.
OmegaSwordEX Posted February 24, 2019 Author Posted February 24, 2019 On 2/22/2019 at 3:27 PM, vidrich21 said: Hi, I'm experiencing the same thing as @Amberyl does. In the career descriptions for each career, the wages shown as 'unpaid'. Is it intentional, or maybe overlooked? Asking this because I fear if the newer updates to the game messed up the mods in any way, as it does for the previous careers mod I've seen. Sorry if it's resolved or explained already though. I havnt tested this weeks patch yet but I dont think there should be any issue with the careers, however even before then I dont see this "unpaid" issue you two have been having, this is most likely because of some other mod installed, like anything messing with work hours or wages. Where are you seeing "unpaid"? I'd like a screenshot so I can try to see whats at fault here.
brianorcus Posted February 25, 2019 Posted February 25, 2019 Can you integrate the Sexy Teacher career with this https://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/160319209200/the-sims-4-go-to-school-mod-pack-v4
OmegaSwordEX Posted February 25, 2019 Author Posted February 25, 2019 11 hours ago, brianorcus said: Can you integrate the Sexy Teacher career with this https://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/160319209200/the-sims-4-go-to-school-mod-pack-v4 Leaving aside possible incompatibilities, that doesnt seem like something I'm interested in doing, no, right now I'm garnering ideas and more experience to push out a WW functionality version of the careers.
brianorcus Posted February 25, 2019 Posted February 25, 2019 I was thinking sex ed teachers could teach high school students, but I understand.
OmegaSwordEX Posted February 26, 2019 Author Posted February 26, 2019 4 hours ago, brianorcus said: I was thinking sex ed teachers could teach high school students, but I understand. You misunderstand, your reasoning is sound, its just that its not something I'm interested in working right now. Real life and work has gotten rather taxing on me since I decided to abandon much free time in order to actively pursue a healthier lifestyle, and with that went a good chunk of the time I had for modding. Right now I spend most of the time checking the mods for inconsistencies and incompatibilities and whenever a new patch rolls out, I gotta test things out and at least try to keep them updated. Even the barebones part time jobs I had in mind are somewhat in limbo right now because I havnt finished doing the strings.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now