OmegaSwordEX's Adult Careers (en-US / pt-BR) (Updated for 1.90 High School)

• 2 weeks later...

Havnt updated to the newest patch yet, so I cant test if anything went wrong with mod. I'll be away for holidays and had 3 new part time careers to release this week (Morning: Cheerleader, Afternoon: Sex Shop Retail, Night: Stripper), but since the patch came up I might refrain from releasing them, unless the new patch doesnt break anything. If I see I wont be able to update properly until january I'll see if the changes are easy enough to figure out without needing to open the game to test shit and send them on their way.

best case scenario would be the patch not breaking anything so I can just release them as is but we'll see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/12/2019 at 7:35 PM, NitroBadger said:

Hey the pictures of the sims on the jobs and paths are they yours or something you found? wondering if their any presets of them or not? 

the earlier ones I took from random public google images searches, the newer carrers with models in focus are all my own Sims.

On 2/11/2019 at 6:42 AM, OmegaSwordEX said:

What do you mean "unpaid"?

Hi, I'm experiencing the same thing as @Amberyl does. In the career descriptions for each career, the wages shown as 'unpaid'. Is it intentional, or maybe overlooked? Asking this because I fear if the newer updates to the game  messed up the mods in any way, as it does for the previous careers mod I've seen. Sorry if it's resolved or explained already though.

On 2/22/2019 at 3:27 PM, vidrich21 said:

Hi, I'm experiencing the same thing as @Amberyl does. In the career descriptions for each career, the wages shown as 'unpaid'. Is it intentional, or maybe overlooked? Asking this because I fear if the newer updates to the game  messed up the mods in any way, as it does for the previous careers mod I've seen. Sorry if it's resolved or explained already though.

I havnt tested this weeks patch yet but I dont think there should be any issue with the careers, however even before then I dont see this "unpaid" issue you two have been having, this is most likely because of some other mod installed, like anything messing with work hours or wages.

Where are you seeing "unpaid"? I'd like a screenshot so I can try to see whats at fault here.

11 hours ago, brianorcus said:

Can you integrate the Sexy Teacher career with this https://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/160319209200/the-sims-4-go-to-school-mod-pack-v4

Leaving aside possible incompatibilities, that doesnt seem like something I'm interested in doing, no, right now I'm garnering ideas and more experience to push out a WW functionality version of the careers.

4 hours ago, brianorcus said:

I was thinking sex ed teachers could teach high school students, but I understand.

You misunderstand, your reasoning is sound, its just that its not something I'm interested in working right now. Real life and work has gotten rather taxing on me since I decided to abandon much free time in order to actively pursue a healthier lifestyle, and with that went a good chunk of the time I had for modding. Right now I spend most of the time checking the mods for inconsistencies and incompatibilities and whenever a new patch rolls out, I gotta test things out and at least try to keep them updated. Even the barebones part time jobs I had in mind are somewhat in limbo right now because I havnt finished doing the strings.