OmegaSwordEX's Adult Careers (en-US / pt-BR) (Updated for 1.90 High School)

9 hours ago, nikkij415 said:

These jobs are appearing as unpaid, not showing up as an option at all, or my sim will not go to work. Are you planning on updating especially after this current Orgin update? Please do. I loved when these jobs were working.

Aye, i'm doing so right now.
My PC had a little crash and I had to use system recovery but I'm updating everything right now

All Careers Updated for 1.51, I cant test everything perfectly right now but it should be working

Anyone else having issue with new update?

Seems like career goals are working, but all text is blank. I had a very old version I deleted first (including commons), since I've tried re-downloading and restarting multiple times but same results.

err.png.4def575e50be37ff03638e1c60c5ea80.png

err2.png.55695c956e7b54e1bf13693f101ed27b.png

My files:

err3.png.7a902db651c9d1eb1a3100c3192df640.png

On 4/18/2019 at 1:51 AM, IronLemur205 said:

Seems like career goals are working, but all text is blank. I had a very old version I deleted first (including commons), since I've tried re-downloading and restarting multiple times but same results.

Ok, I'll be checking the strings as soon as I have some time, its been a hectic week for me.

EDIT: Apparently its an issue on Neia's CaC EA's end, as soon as people report the new patch fixing it I'll reupload all careers separately.

13 hours ago, IronLemur205 said:

err.png.4def575e50be37ff03638e1c60c5ea80.png

err2.png.55695c956e7b54e1bf13693f101ed27b.png

My files:

err3.png.7a902db651c9d1eb1a3100c3192df640.png

SAME PROBLEM WITH ME. I TRYED TO PLAY BUT DOESN'T APPEAR.

10 hours ago, OmegaSwordEX said:

Ok, I'll be checking the strings as soon as I have some time, its been a hectic week for me.

EDIT: Apparently its an issue on Neia's CaC, I'll reupload the careers as soon as its fixed, I didnt even have the chance to go ingame with them yet, sorry about that.

No worries thanks in advance for all you do!

Well thank god for that! Please check functionality as I wont be able to check until I actually get back home and update myself.

EDIT: Finally had time to touch down and everything is working fine with the newest patch, if you downloaded the previous 1.51 version no need to redownload the mod, the newest EA patch fixed the custom text not showing up properly, all is well again.

On 4/28/2019 at 8:27 PM, C.J. said:

Hmm, was using a mod that allowed teens to do jobs normally only available for adults, and the Private Model one from this doesn't show up for me, not sure if it uses a different flag than just the base game adult one.

Do the other jobs in this mod show up for teens? Because jobs for teens is a separate flag I think.

After I downloaded it, some careers and notifications didn't have any letters anymore, they're were just blank. Is it because it's both english and portuguese?

Edit: Never mind, I found the problem. It wasn't your mod, it was because of another mod "Flirty to Horny". I deleted that one and yours works fine. Thanks. Are you planning on improving this mod? Because it seems there are no daily tasks with these careers.

On 5/11/2019 at 5:39 AM, kefou said:

After I downloaded it, some careers and notifications didn't have any letters anymore, they're were just blank. Is it because it's both english and portuguese?

Edit: Never mind, I found the problem. It wasn't your mod, it was because of another mod "Flirty to Horny". I deleted that one and yours works fine. Thanks. Are you planning on improving this mod? Because it seems there are no daily tasks with these careers.

Yeah, I'm going to improve the mod as soon as I have more time, right now work and my master's degree have my hands full, but the next steps are Daily Tasks, Uniforms and Chance Cards.

On 5/17/2019 at 11:06 AM, Venderin said:

The teacher one seems really intresting. Something else than classic sexworking. Rather like... Job+benefits. 
Series like that with pizza-deliver, mail man, nurse, etc. would be great. 

Thats an interesting idea. If I can find the time to make appropriate fluff for the career I'll implement them.

On 5/17/2019 at 1:31 AM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Are these supposed to show up under "find a job" in the phone or am I missing something? None of the new jobs are showing up.

Yes they are. Are you updated to the latest version and not using any conflicting mods?

10 hours ago, OmegaSwordEX said:

Thats an interesting idea. If I can find the time to make appropriate fluff for the career I'll implement them.

Yes they are. Are you updated to the latest version and not using any conflicting mods?

My character was a teen, after she hit "young adult" then the jobs showed up.

On 5/22/2019 at 9:51 PM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

My character was a teen, after she hit "young adult" then the jobs showed up.

Well there you go. I didnt go out of my way to make these jobs available for teens, AFAIK thats something the mod creator has to set themselves in the code.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!I'm mazaya,a Chinese simmer.
Your mods are so great,I love them very mush!  
Can I translate them in Chinese and share them with more chinese players?
There is no doubt that if Iget your permission,I will definitely say that you are the original author and attach your link!Thank u very much!^^

On 6/19/2019 at 12:06 PM, mazaya said:

Hello!I'm mazaya,a Chinese simmer.
Your mods are so great,I love them very mush!  
Can I translate them in Chinese and share them with more chinese players?
There is no doubt that if Iget your permission,I will definitely say that you are the original author and attach your link!Thank u very much!^^

Sure, feel free to translate them, but when you post give me a link showing your post so I can check for proper credit.