OmegaSwordEX Posted April 16, 2019 Author Posted April 16, 2019 Careers are being updated and uploaded shortly, please standby. 5
nikkij415 Posted April 17, 2019 Posted April 17, 2019 These jobs are appearing as unpaid, not showing up as an option at all, or my sim will not go to work. Are you planning on updating especially after this current Orgin update? Please do. I loved when these jobs were working. 1
OmegaSwordEX Posted April 18, 2019 Author Posted April 18, 2019 9 hours ago, nikkij415 said: These jobs are appearing as unpaid, not showing up as an option at all, or my sim will not go to work. Are you planning on updating especially after this current Orgin update? Please do. I loved when these jobs were working. Aye, i'm doing so right now. My PC had a little crash and I had to use system recovery but I'm updating everything right now All Careers Updated for 1.51, I cant test everything perfectly right now but it should be working 2
dragonskull2523 Posted April 18, 2019 Posted April 18, 2019 Thanks for updating. I'm in the Sex Ed career right now and nothing was showing up!
IronLemur205 Posted April 18, 2019 Posted April 18, 2019 Anyone else having issue with new update? Seems like career goals are working, but all text is blank. I had a very old version I deleted first (including commons), since I've tried re-downloading and restarting multiple times but same results. My files: 3
SadSickhead Posted April 18, 2019 Posted April 18, 2019 Só tinha visto esse no nexus, ainda bem que você trouxe ele para o LB.
OmegaSwordEX Posted April 18, 2019 Author Posted April 18, 2019 On 4/18/2019 at 1:51 AM, IronLemur205 said: Anyone else having issue with new update? Seems like career goals are working, but all text is blank. I had a very old version I deleted first (including commons), since I've tried re-downloading and restarting multiple times but same results. Ok, I'll be checking the strings as soon as I have some time, its been a hectic week for me. EDIT: Apparently its an issue on Neia's CaC EA's end, as soon as people report the new patch fixing it I'll reupload all careers separately. 2
amandacameschi Posted April 18, 2019 Posted April 18, 2019 13 hours ago, IronLemur205 said: Anyone else having issue with new update? Seems like career goals are working, but all text is blank. I had a very old version I deleted first (including commons), since I've tried re-downloading and restarting multiple times but same results. My files: SAME PROBLEM WITH ME. I TRYED TO PLAY BUT DOESN'T APPEAR. 1
IronLemur205 Posted April 18, 2019 Posted April 18, 2019 10 hours ago, OmegaSwordEX said: Ok, I'll be checking the strings as soon as I have some time, its been a hectic week for me. EDIT: Apparently its an issue on Neia's CaC, I'll reupload the careers as soon as its fixed, I didnt even have the chance to go ingame with them yet, sorry about that. No worries thanks in advance for all you do!
OmegaSwordEX Posted April 19, 2019 Author Posted April 19, 2019 Temporarily removing the files while a fix is implemented, I'm leaving the All in One in case you want to update the career functionality for the new patch even without text as a stopgap measure. 1
IronLemur205 Posted April 20, 2019 Posted April 20, 2019 Good news. Seems to be all better lol good news for you omega (and us). Seems issue was related to EA's patch. The 'emergency' patch today seems to have fixed it: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958547/april-19th-2019-patch-notes Quote Fixed an issue where custom text was not always displaying properly in-game. 2
OmegaSwordEX Posted April 21, 2019 Author Posted April 21, 2019 Well thank god for that! Please check functionality as I wont be able to check until I actually get back home and update myself. EDIT: Finally had time to touch down and everything is working fine with the newest patch, if you downloaded the previous 1.51 version no need to redownload the mod, the newest EA patch fixed the custom text not showing up properly, all is well again.
Amber Fletcher Posted April 28, 2019 Posted April 28, 2019 Hmm, was using a mod that allowed teens to do jobs normally only available for adults, and the Private Model one from this doesn't show up for me, not sure if it uses a different flag than just the base game adult one.
OmegaSwordEX Posted May 4, 2019 Author Posted May 4, 2019 On 4/28/2019 at 8:27 PM, C.J. said: Hmm, was using a mod that allowed teens to do jobs normally only available for adults, and the Private Model one from this doesn't show up for me, not sure if it uses a different flag than just the base game adult one. Do the other jobs in this mod show up for teens? Because jobs for teens is a separate flag I think.
kefou Posted May 11, 2019 Posted May 11, 2019 After I downloaded it, some careers and notifications didn't have any letters anymore, they're were just blank. Is it because it's both english and portuguese? Edit: Never mind, I found the problem. It wasn't your mod, it was because of another mod "Flirty to Horny". I deleted that one and yours works fine. Thanks. Are you planning on improving this mod? Because it seems there are no daily tasks with these careers.
OmegaSwordEX Posted May 13, 2019 Author Posted May 13, 2019 On 5/11/2019 at 5:39 AM, kefou said: After I downloaded it, some careers and notifications didn't have any letters anymore, they're were just blank. Is it because it's both english and portuguese? Edit: Never mind, I found the problem. It wasn't your mod, it was because of another mod "Flirty to Horny". I deleted that one and yours works fine. Thanks. Are you planning on improving this mod? Because it seems there are no daily tasks with these careers. Yeah, I'm going to improve the mod as soon as I have more time, right now work and my master's degree have my hands full, but the next steps are Daily Tasks, Uniforms and Chance Cards. 1
Z0mBieP00Nani Posted May 17, 2019 Posted May 17, 2019 Are these supposed to show up under "find a job" in the phone or am I missing something? None of the new jobs are showing up.
Venderin Posted May 17, 2019 Posted May 17, 2019 The teacher one seems really intresting. Something else than classic sexworking. Rather like... Job+benefits. Series like that with pizza-deliver, mail man, nurse, etc. would be great.
OmegaSwordEX Posted May 22, 2019 Author Posted May 22, 2019 On 5/17/2019 at 11:06 AM, Venderin said: The teacher one seems really intresting. Something else than classic sexworking. Rather like... Job+benefits. Series like that with pizza-deliver, mail man, nurse, etc. would be great. Thats an interesting idea. If I can find the time to make appropriate fluff for the career I'll implement them. On 5/17/2019 at 1:31 AM, Z0mBieP00Nani said: Are these supposed to show up under "find a job" in the phone or am I missing something? None of the new jobs are showing up. Yes they are. Are you updated to the latest version and not using any conflicting mods? 1
Z0mBieP00Nani Posted May 23, 2019 Posted May 23, 2019 10 hours ago, OmegaSwordEX said: Thats an interesting idea. If I can find the time to make appropriate fluff for the career I'll implement them. Yes they are. Are you updated to the latest version and not using any conflicting mods? My character was a teen, after she hit "young adult" then the jobs showed up.
OmegaSwordEX Posted May 27, 2019 Author Posted May 27, 2019 On 5/22/2019 at 9:51 PM, Z0mBieP00Nani said: My character was a teen, after she hit "young adult" then the jobs showed up. Well there you go. I didnt go out of my way to make these jobs available for teens, AFAIK thats something the mod creator has to set themselves in the code.
mazaya Posted June 19, 2019 Posted June 19, 2019 Hello!I'm mazaya,a Chinese simmer. Your mods are so great,I love them very mush! Can I translate them in Chinese and share them with more chinese players? There is no doubt that if Iget your permission,I will definitely say that you are the original author and attach your link!Thank u very much!^^
OmegaSwordEX Posted June 23, 2019 Author Posted June 23, 2019 On 6/19/2019 at 12:06 PM, mazaya said: Hello!I'm mazaya,a Chinese simmer. Your mods are so great,I love them very mush! Can I translate them in Chinese and share them with more chinese players? There is no doubt that if Iget your permission,I will definitely say that you are the original author and attach your link!Thank u very much!^^ Sure, feel free to translate them, but when you post give me a link showing your post so I can check for proper credit.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now