OmegaSwordEX's Adult Careers (en-US / pt-BR) (Updated for 1.90 High School)

On 6/23/2019 at 11:20 PM, OmegaSwordEX said:

Sure, feel free to translate them, but when you post give me a link showing your post so I can check for proper credit.

I'm so sorry that I replied you mail this late,because of the recent busy reasons. 
The Chinese translation of the Adult Careers has been completed, you can click the link to view.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Petr54 said:

The topic is considered updated, but the changes said. that the mod is updated for version 1.52. Sorry for my bad english.

Oh I just updated it in two different parts but you're correct, I forgot to update the notes. It was just a small check to say that the mod works with 1.55, even though I have no way to test with 1.56 as I havnt updated yet.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/13/2020 at 3:01 PM, OmegaSwordEX said:

I havent forgotten this mod by the way, I just have no way to update it since the CaC tool isnt updated and I've been on tour since last year, but as soon as I can I'll update it.

Any news on that update at all...I'm getting some odd career related exceptions and I believe everything else is up to date...I'd be loathe to uninstall your careers, they are a major industry in my worlds!

On 4/1/2020 at 3:37 PM, simhead666 said:

Any news on that update at all...I'm getting some odd career related exceptions and I believe everything else is up to date...I'd be loathe to uninstall your careers, they are a major industry in my worlds!

Yeah, I dont really have an ETA for you, I've held off on updating cause of Coolspear mods so I definitely wont be working with the update until his mods are up to date....
Also, this mod is done with Neia's CaC and while I could somehow find a way to update them without the tool, Neia also has no ETA on when she'll update everything because shes busy with her baby. I've been working home office due to the quarantine as well so I dont have as much time as I did at home. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, if the LEs start getting too much, try removing the scripts included with the mod, they only serve to give PTO options to the carreers so removing them might ease some of the exceptions.

I'm really sorry I cant offer a proper solution at the time.

18 hours ago, arkane14 said:

Neia updated on 

10/03/2020

• Tool updated for 1.61.15.1020 (20th anniversary patch). You need to export your careers again to get the updated version.

Huh, well I guess I should check before I say something, I just assumed the tool wasnt update since eons ago. I'll push out an update this week.

Careers updated for 1.61! I'm sorry for being an absentminded mong.

Hello first of all thank you for the interesting mode! Although I have some issues.. I installed your file and in the game, well there were new careers added but I couldn't see any kind of explanation. The icons for the career appears, but other than that I just see white blanks.. I cannot tell which job is which! Is this because I don't have 'Get to Work'? Or did I need to install additional mods?? 

3 hours ago, zappycat said:

Hello first of all thank you for the interesting mode! Although I have some issues.. I installed your file and in the game, well there were new careers added but I couldn't see any kind of explanation. The icons for the career appears, but other than that I just see white blanks.. I cannot tell which job is which! Is this because I don't have 'Get to Work'? Or did I need to install additional mods?? 

You probably need to patch to the latest version.