OmegaSwordEX Posted June 26, 2019 Author Posted June 26, 2019 EDIT: Update finished Turns out I am retarded and uploaded the wrong versions to the site. Standby while I fix that dumbassery. EDIT 2: Ok now for reals updated. 3
mazaya Posted June 27, 2019 Posted June 27, 2019 On 6/23/2019 at 11:20 PM, OmegaSwordEX said: Sure, feel free to translate them, but when you post give me a link showing your post so I can check for proper credit. I'm so sorry that I replied you mail this late,because of the recent busy reasons. The Chinese translation of the Adult Careers has been completed, you can click the link to view. 2
OmegaSwordEX Posted August 24, 2019 Author Posted August 24, 2019 Doesnt seem like it needs an update for 1.54, so carry on as usual. 2
alioto Posted September 20, 2019 Posted September 20, 2019 Wow!I do not think this mods can uses to New edition
OmegaSwordEX Posted October 17, 2019 Author Posted October 17, 2019 Checking carreers for update issues right now, might be a CaC issue so no idea when an update will roll out.
startup69 Posted November 4, 2019 Posted November 4, 2019 Should add a pregnancy risky in the rabbit hole like the mod ( dating app mod )
Petr54 Posted November 5, 2019 Posted November 5, 2019 The topic is considered updated, but the changes said. that the mod is updated for version 1.52. Sorry for my bad english.
OmegaSwordEX Posted November 5, 2019 Author Posted November 5, 2019 1 hour ago, Petr54 said: The topic is considered updated, but the changes said. that the mod is updated for version 1.52. Sorry for my bad english. Oh I just updated it in two different parts but you're correct, I forgot to update the notes. It was just a small check to say that the mod works with 1.55, even though I have no way to test with 1.56 as I havnt updated yet.
crazy bin Posted February 9, 2020 Posted February 9, 2020 I downloaded the two files and installed them but now im not getting sny jobs at all when i look for a job
OmegaSwordEX Posted February 13, 2020 Author Posted February 13, 2020 I havent forgotten this mod by the way, I just have no way to update it since the CaC tool isnt updated and I've been on tour since last year, but as soon as I can I'll update it. 5
Dariusex002 Posted February 29, 2020 Posted February 29, 2020 What is the name of the professions so i can put it on my sim using; careers.add_career
simhead666 Posted April 1, 2020 Posted April 1, 2020 On 2/13/2020 at 3:01 PM, OmegaSwordEX said: I havent forgotten this mod by the way, I just have no way to update it since the CaC tool isnt updated and I've been on tour since last year, but as soon as I can I'll update it. Any news on that update at all...I'm getting some odd career related exceptions and I believe everything else is up to date...I'd be loathe to uninstall your careers, they are a major industry in my worlds!
OmegaSwordEX Posted April 7, 2020 Author Posted April 7, 2020 On 4/1/2020 at 3:37 PM, simhead666 said: Any news on that update at all...I'm getting some odd career related exceptions and I believe everything else is up to date...I'd be loathe to uninstall your careers, they are a major industry in my worlds! Yeah, I dont really have an ETA for you, I've held off on updating cause of Coolspear mods so I definitely wont be working with the update until his mods are up to date.... Also, this mod is done with Neia's CaC and while I could somehow find a way to update them without the tool, Neia also has no ETA on when she'll update everything because shes busy with her baby. I've been working home office due to the quarantine as well so I dont have as much time as I did at home. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, if the LEs start getting too much, try removing the scripts included with the mod, they only serve to give PTO options to the carreers so removing them might ease some of the exceptions. I'm really sorry I cant offer a proper solution at the time.
arkane14 Posted April 7, 2020 Posted April 7, 2020 Neia updated on 10/03/2020 Tool updated for 1.61.15.1020 (20th anniversary patch). You need to export your careers again to get the updated version.
OmegaSwordEX Posted April 8, 2020 Author Posted April 8, 2020 18 hours ago, arkane14 said: Neia updated on 10/03/2020 Tool updated for 1.61.15.1020 (20th anniversary patch). You need to export your careers again to get the updated version. Huh, well I guess I should check before I say something, I just assumed the tool wasnt update since eons ago. I'll push out an update this week. Careers updated for 1.61! I'm sorry for being an absentminded mong. 2
zappycat Posted April 8, 2020 Posted April 8, 2020 Hello first of all thank you for the interesting mode! Although I have some issues.. I installed your file and in the game, well there were new careers added but I couldn't see any kind of explanation. The icons for the career appears, but other than that I just see white blanks.. I cannot tell which job is which! Is this because I don't have 'Get to Work'? Or did I need to install additional mods??
OmegaSwordEX Posted April 8, 2020 Author Posted April 8, 2020 3 hours ago, zappycat said: Hello first of all thank you for the interesting mode! Although I have some issues.. I installed your file and in the game, well there were new careers added but I couldn't see any kind of explanation. The icons for the career appears, but other than that I just see white blanks.. I cannot tell which job is which! Is this because I don't have 'Get to Work'? Or did I need to install additional mods?? You probably need to patch to the latest version.
kscar Posted April 9, 2020 Posted April 9, 2020 Hi! I have the same problem as previous writer. I have Get To Work too. I'm still new to this so what do you mean by patch?
OmegaSwordEX Posted April 9, 2020 Author Posted April 9, 2020 Also the mod comes in English and Brazillian Portuguese, any other languages are not supported but they should show up as english nonetheless.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now