SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") 2023

30 minutes ago, akenohimejima1114 said:

hey guys i have had the mod for a bit now but for some reason after one scene it doesn't work anymore and i cant figure out why

It's probably broken. ?

On 7/18/2019 at 10:44 PM, Pfiffy said:

No, the legendary version is my own expansion of the Addon, because I wanted a few more independent prostitudes and cover the holds that have not been in TDF

Point me in the right direction. I'll be starting a new game soon. Just as soon as I've finished beating W10 into submission on my ganz neue machine. I have to go now, Cortana says it's past my bedtime.

Dear @Pfiffy:

Thank you for the updates. Is there any chance you could make the "advertised" version (1.0) and the only version of TDFPP actually available (2.5.5.5.5.5.5) match? There are 5 or 6 files "on offer" when I click "Download," and since all the version numbers are the same, and none of them matches the announced update to version 1.0, and Lovers Lab in its infinite dysfunctional wisdom chooses not to divulge the super-secret file upload dates on the Download pages, I have no idea which file to install to get that gooey TDFPfifflePfiffle goodness in every bite. :classic_laugh:

12 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Dear @Pfiffy:

Thank you for the updates. Is there any chance you could make the "advertised" version (1.0) and the only version of TDFPP actually available (2.5.5.5.5.5.5) match? There are 5 or 6 files "on offer" when I click "Download," and since all the version numbers are the same, and none of them matches the announced update to version 1.0, and Lovers Lab in its infinite dysfunctional wisdom chooses not to divulge the super-secret file upload dates on the Download pages, I have no idea which file to install to get that gooey TDFPfifflePfiffle goodness in every bite. :classic_laugh:

The newer ones are those with SE in the name. 

Thank you for this mod! I just went to   --- EEEK!  5 different files?

Which files do I need for my SE game, please?

I hope to use it for my conversion of Sexy Bandit Captives to hand off to (it was set to do that in Oldrim - will it do it here?)

Thanks!

There is the original port of TDF... No changes.

then there is the original Addon without changes.

The SE Version cvomes with some smaller patches, 

The Legendary addon is an expansion of both, the original version and the addon (I added the other Holds and Dragonborn as potential destinations and added 5 more independent prostitudes) 

The last file contains just some musik for the dancers... 

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to disable the "foreplay" stage of sex scenes in this mod? I have foreplay disabled in the main Sexlab MCM, but it still shows up when my PC is selling herself... and only when she's selling herself. Doesn't seem to happen if she's pimping out someone else. :v

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, ✧ Puppet Master ✧ said:

What does the SLEN version exactly do? I want to test it but I don't know what I am looking for.

If you have SLEN installed and enable the options in the TDF MCM, You will get a message from SLEN about relationship increases in SLEN from time to time  if you pimp yourself or your prostitudes.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/19/2019 at 6:11 PM, Pfiffy said:

What?

*** oh, please... the txt... which file is it part of? ...maybe... How about defeat? Else? I can't find him anywhere... there is none. Anywhere.

I realized: Maybe this is missing from the compiler file.

Spoiler

Rájöttem: Talán ez is hiányzik a fordító fájlból.

1227880175_SkyrimSE2019-09-2004-22-26-29.jpg.1b26b0d32a9f74b4878daac6b054081e.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, axerious said:

Why when i use "psb" cheat and get all spells i go to the magick menu my game crashed? I check all installed mods and this 100% TDF Prostitution and Pimping how can i fix it? There is a fix?

Your crash has nothing to do with TDFPP per se. Here is the info on psb, copied from the UESP Skyrim Console page:

psb | PlayerSpellBook | Gives the character a complete spell book, including the shouts, and unlocks bestial abilities. Dragon souls are still required for shouts. This can crash Skyrim.

The fix is simple-

• inform yourself before using console commands you're not familiar with :classic_wacko:
  • don't use the ones that say This can crash Skyrim (e.g. psb) :classic_biggrin:
  • use player.addspell <SpellID> to add individual spells

15 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Your crash has nothing to do with TDFPP per se. Here is the info on psb, copied from the UESP Skyrim Console page:

The fix is simple-

• inform yourself before using console commands you're not familiar with :classic_wacko:
  • don't use the ones that say This can crash Skyrim (e.g. psb) :classic_biggrin:
  • use player.addspell <SpellID> to add individual spells

This mod add 38 new spells(mb system spells for make some sex). I just deleted all spells with the help sseedit and game dont crashed anymore. I think not all spells do crashing but one of them for sure. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've got some feedback. I get a reliable CTD when recruiting my follower as a prostitute and then having her dance. I think it happens if I save and then reload during the dancing. After reloading, if the dance continues for a bit the game will CTD -but if I her stop her from finishing (via dialogue) then no crash.

Papy logs doesn't show a script firing at a time close to CTD, as in the last script in the log would be a min or two prior to the crash.

Also on a positive note, the mod works fine with SLEN.