Vyxenne Posted November 17, 2019 Posted November 17, 2019 15 hours ago, Skata20 said: So after 10-15 seconds after I or my prostitute start to dance, the game crashes... Does anyone know what could be causing this? I had (note the past tense) a custom Player Dance working (the Pole Dance that I made into a video), but at some point during the transition form NMM to Vortex, I lost it- now, when I press Custom Player Dance 1, my PC just stands there without moving and no music plays at all. Even worse, I have all of the "standard" dances enabled, and they don't have any music either. The software link TDF provided on the original TDFPP page to play or convert to/from xwm format ("MultiXWM" or similar name) is now dead, and a Google search on playing/converting xwm turns up Creation Kit and a user-unfriendly component (it will only convert 1 file at a time) of some Microsoft SDK. So checking music files is not straightforward. At one time (back in Oldrim) I think TDF had posted an explanation of how to activate the Pole Dance in TDFPP but now I can't find it- just "Register it with FNIS." It would be great if someone had a "TDFPP Dance Troubleshooting Guide."
cendoisedap Posted December 2, 2019 Posted December 2, 2019 master please help me.. there is no sex animation play. that damn prostitute just come and take my money.. nothing happen when im bring them somewhere for xxx
Vyxenne Posted December 2, 2019 Posted December 2, 2019 4 hours ago, cendoisedap said: master please help me.. there is no sex animation play. that damn prostitute just come and take my money.. nothing happen when im bring them somewhere for xxx Have you run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe?
cendoisedap Posted December 2, 2019 Posted December 2, 2019 7 hours ago, Vyxenne said: Have you run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe? i think yes.. through vortex.. i used ure mod with radiant prostitution. is it not compatible??
Vyxenne Posted December 3, 2019 Posted December 3, 2019 I used them both side-by-side in Oldrim, but Radiant Prostitution was buggy AF, so I reluctantly uninstalled it. According to the SSE Conversion Tracking page, RP can be converted to SSE but "quests are buggy," which was why I uninstalled it from Oldrim all those years ago. So while it is basically compatible with TDFPP, it's apparently still buggy so you probably won't have a trouble-free experience with it. In any event, I don't think RP bugs can prevent TDFPP animations from working. Since you're not sure whether or not you have run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, you might want to run it now, paying close attention to the messages you see in the FNIS window as it runs, making sure it "finds" all of your animation mods and reports that it successfully created the behavior files.
cendoisedap Posted December 3, 2019 Posted December 3, 2019 this my fnis run through... mastaa can u check my list mod?.. Spoiler kyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam) Skeleton(hkx) female: Unknown (156 bones) male: Unknown (156 bones) Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" Reading APSexIdles V1.0SE ... Reading ArousedRedux V2.9 ... Reading DD V4.0.0 ... Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ... Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ... Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ... Reading FlowerGirls SE - BDSM V1.2.0 ... Reading FlowerGirlsSE V3.0.2 ... Reading FNISBase V7.5.1 ... Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ... Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ... Reading MiasLair V6.2 ... Reading MME V6.07 ... Reading PAHE V5 ... Reading SexLab V1.63 ... Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ... Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ... Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ... Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ... Reading SexyBanditCaptives V?.? ... Reading SMSkyrim V?.? ... Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00 ... All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files... 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\male 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female Alternate Animation mods: 4 sets: 58 total groups: 282 added file slots: 2168 alternate files: 1089 Create Creature Behaviors ... Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ... 6104 animations for 23 mods successfully included (character) 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.
cendoisedap Posted December 3, 2019 Posted December 3, 2019 here is my plugin mod list.. if mastas has time please check it.. if there are something that need to kick out.. Spoiler 3DNPC.esp 360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp 3DNPCVO1.esp 3DNPCVO2.esp Abduction.esp Ai Overhoul.esp ajd_morthalghastlymine_sse_pc.esp Ambriel.esp AmorAdvExtended.esp AP Skyrim SE.esp Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp arnima.esm ArousedRedux.esm Ars Metallica.esp BeautifulDraugr.esp Bijin AIO.esp BlendedRoads.esp BS_DLC_patch.esp BSAssets.esm BSHeartland.esm CaesiaFollower.esp Campfire.esm CBBE.esp CiceroFemaleSE.esp Convenient Horses.esp Daedric Bitchs.esp Devious Devices - Assets.esm Devious Devices - Expansion.esm Devious Devices - Integration.esm DiverseDragonsCollectionSE.esp DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp ElysiumEstate.esp Evil Lair of Hydra.esp Falskaar - Boat Location.esp Falskaar.esm FGCumEffect.esp FlowerGirls SE - Adventures.esp FlowerGirls SE - BDSM.esm FlowerGirls SE - Volcanic.esp FlowerGirls SE.esm FNIS.esp FNISspells.esp HearthCraft.esp Helgen Reborn.esp Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp Immersive Wenches.esp Joy of Perspective.esp KS Hairdo's.esp LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm Luminosity - Skyrim is Lit Edition.esp LycHairstyler.esp LycHairstylerFG.esp MajesticMountains_Landscape.esm MiasLair.esp mihailhousedrescamp.esp MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp MilkModNEW CF.esp MilkModNEW HF.esp MilkModNEW.esp MistySkye.esp MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp My Home Is Your Home.esp notice board.esp nwsFF_NoTeamMagicDamage.esp nwsFF_NoTeamMagicDamage.esp OBIS SE Patrols Addon.esp OBIS SE.esp Obsidian Weathers.esp Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp pahe-tdf-patch.esp paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp paradise_halls.esm Phenderix Magic World.esp Qw_3DNPC_TheOrdinaryWomen Patch.esp Qw_3DNPC_USSEP Patch.esp Qw_BeyondReach_RDO Patch.esp Qw_BeyondReach_USSEP Patch.esp Qw_BeyondSkyrimBruma_USSEP Hotfix Patch.esp RaceMenu.esp RaceMenuPlugin.esp Realistic Haircolors.esp Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp RigmorCyrodiil.esm RosaFollower.esp sandboxcylinderheight.esp Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm Schlongs of Skyrim.esp SexLab Eager NPCs.esp SexLab Inflation Framework.esp SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp SexLab_RelationshipDialougeSystem_v2_.esp SexLab_Solutions.esp SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp SexLab.esm SexLabAroused.esm SexLabSquirtSSE.esp SexLabTools.esp SexyBanditCaptives.esp SINful CBP.esp Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm SkyrimReputation_SSE.esp SkyUI_SE.esp SLAnimLoader.esp SLPleasure.esp SMSkyrim - Encounters.esp SMSkyrim - Encounters.esp SMSkyrim - My Home is Your Home Patch.esp SMSkyrim.esp SMSkyrim.esp SOSRaceMenu.esp Succubus Heart.esp TBOS.esp TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp TestMCM.esp The Ordinary Women.esp The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp Toccata as Elisif.esp Trade & Barter.esp UIExtensions.esp Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp UNP Vanilla Outfits.esp UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp XPMSE.esp YunDao_Hdt_Hair_FG.esp YunDao_Hdt_Hair.esp ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Vyxenne Posted December 4, 2019 Posted December 4, 2019 On 12/2/2019 at 9:51 PM, cendoisedap said: Skeleton(hkx) female: Unknown (156 bones) male: Unknown (156 bones) This suggests that you do not have XPMSSE installed as your default skeleton, even though I see it further down the FNIS list as having been found and processed. The most likely cause of this is some other skeleton (e.g. SoS's included skeleton, some custom skeleton to support the new bodies, maybe the enhanced version Gromilla posted a couple of days ago, whatever) overriding XPMSSE. This may or may not be a problem you want to fix, but generally speaking, you shouldn't let anything override XPMSSE.
Dangledanger Posted December 4, 2019 Posted December 4, 2019 Hello I am having an issue where the only option I have is for my male character to whore him self out. How do I get it so I can propose a NPC to be more whore?
cendoisedap Posted December 5, 2019 Posted December 5, 2019 On 12/3/2019 at 9:52 PM, Vyxenne said: This suggests that you do not have XPMSSE installed as your default skeleton, even though I see it further down the FNIS list as having been found and processed. The most likely cause of this is some other skeleton (e.g. SoS's included skeleton, some custom skeleton to support the new bodies, maybe the enhanced version Gromilla posted a couple of days ago, whatever) overriding XPMSSE. This may or may not be a problem you want to fix, but generally speaking, you shouldn't let anything override XPMSSE. thx masta.. now my dick find the rightful place.. all prostitute shall be mine huhuu... i redownload skyrim again and use mod manager.. that damn vortex are too dumb to understand me..long live prostitution..
yanming Posted December 11, 2019 Posted December 11, 2019 Pls help, when using female player, after talking with NPC, she collect NPC's money, and nothing happens, but NPC will always follow player
DeftestHawk Posted January 2, 2020 Posted January 2, 2020 After installing the Aggressive Prostitution mod my game crashes just before reaching the main menu, anyone got any Ideas why this is happening? Thanks
UlbertAlainOdle Posted January 4, 2020 Posted January 4, 2020 so, how i make my Character start do dance ?
BigOnes69 Posted January 6, 2020 Posted January 6, 2020 On 1/4/2020 at 7:32 AM, UlbertAlainOdle said: so, how i make my Character start do dance ? Its should be in your spell list. It will activate just the same as a shout with whatever key you have that bound to.
JohnSmith54 Posted January 7, 2020 Posted January 7, 2020 I played a little with TDF, noticed following bugs of incompatibilities: 1) Player has 4 time sex with clients - SL Aroused not count it. Where problem? Bugged Aroused Mod? or TDF doesn't work as "normal" sex ? 2) NPC talks to player, gives money, if Player talk to NPC again - double money (exploit?) 3) "Prostitution dialogs" on every NPC in game (kids, traders, guards etc), its silly, why not filter dialogs to be more "immersive". Sorry for critic about mod, if I could I would fix all bugs by myself. but in Skyrim coding Im dumb.
JohnSmith54 Posted January 7, 2020 Posted January 7, 2020 On 12/11/2019 at 11:29 AM, yanming said: Pls help, when using female player, after talking with NPC, she collect NPC's money, and nothing happens, but NPC will always follow player I had similar problems, Player and NPC can stuck or do nothing. I resolved it by rebuilding FNIS animations and reload animations in game in MCM menu (SL Animation Loader). It hepls but not in 100% cases, Sexlab lags very often in my game. For new modders like me: You must run FNIS after every Sexlab mod install/remove (if mod has animation), I dont know why, but other way it just dont work at all.
UlbertAlainOdle Posted January 17, 2020 Posted January 17, 2020 so, when im trying to find my follower a job, i dont have the "Perhaps, you can enjoy the company of my friend" line. any idea ?
LukeDuke Posted January 29, 2020 Posted January 29, 2020 On 1/17/2020 at 4:24 PM, UlbertAlainOdle said: so, when im trying to find my follower a job, i dont have the "Perhaps, you can enjoy the company of my friend" line. any idea ? Same here, after some time the option is just gone.
jb136 Posted February 1, 2020 Posted February 1, 2020 Let's pretend I'm functionally retarded. Can you please give details of the differences between these files? What is each one for? Are they independent of each other? Does one require another to work? I don't know which one(s) to install. A description on the download page might be helpful. I have Skyrim Special Edition and Eager NPCS installed, as well as aroused redux. I installed "TDF Independent Prostitutes Legendary - SLEN SE" but the MCM never initializes. I think that's what this post says to do, anyway: Again, pretend I'm functionally retarded but somehow through magic figured out how to use MO2, SSEedit. and SSECK.
Pfiffy Posted February 1, 2020 Author Posted February 1, 2020 On 8/1/2019 at 10:34 PM, Pfiffy said: There is the original port of TDF... No changes. then there is the original Addon without changes. The SE Version cvomes with some smaller patches, The Legendary addon is an expansion of both, the original version and the addon (I added the other Holds and Dragonborn as potential destinations and added 5 more independent prostitudes) The last file contains just some musik for the dancers... The SLEN versions have a bridge to SLEN, so that prostitution also counts in SLEN.....
jb136 Posted February 3, 2020 Posted February 3, 2020 I do appreciate the response, but you provided less than zero useful information. It would have confused me more. Didn't I specifically request that you treat me as though I'm functionally retarded?? Shame! I ended up figuring it out on my own. Contrary to what your post I linked implies, both "TDF Aggressive Prostitution - SLEN_SSE" and "TDF Independent Prostitutes Legendary - SLEN SE" are required to make the mod work for a SLEN installation with the add-on. I'm guessing a non-SLEN installation requires "TDF Agressive Prostitution SE" and then "TDF Independent Prostitutes Legendary SE" for a non-slen SE version.
Vyxenne Posted February 4, 2020 Posted February 4, 2020 12 hours ago, jb136 said: I do appreciate the response, but you provided less than zero useful information. It would have confused me more. Didn't I specifically request that you treat me as though I'm functionally retarded?? Shame! I ended up figuring it out on my own. Contrary to what your post I linked implies, both "TDF Aggressive Prostitution - SLEN_SSE" and "TDF Independent Prostitutes Legendary - SLEN SE" are required to make the mod work for a SLEN installation with the add-on. I'm guessing a non-SLEN installation requires "TDF Agressive Prostitution SE" and then "TDF Independent Prostitutes Legendary SE" for a non-slen SE version. I, too, asked for some clarification on which files are required for what. The file names are not intuitive (meaning they are not fully informative) and there is no explanation on the first page. I love Pfiffy to pieces, but the download archive options that seem so obvious to him (because he made them) are not at all obvious to the rest of us, or even easily figured out.
Uncle64 Posted February 4, 2020 Posted February 4, 2020 1 hour ago, Vyxenne said: I, too, asked for some clarification on which files are required for what. The file names are not intuitive (meaning they are not fully informative) and there is no explanation on the first page. I love Pfiffy to pieces, but the download archive options that seem so obvious to him (because he made them) are not at all obvious to the rest of us, or even easily figured out. Agree whit you. Some time the modders use names that confuses the heck out of regulars. It needs to be more clear what mods/files you need on many mods here. And as you say. I love Pfiffy:s mods to. Not his fault. But the main rules about how to name stuff. Have happen many times you open up the download and you find 20+ files to download and there is 1 letter that separates them.
Pfiffy Posted February 4, 2020 Author Posted February 4, 2020 4 hours ago, Vyxenne said: I, too, asked for some clarification on which files are required for what. The file names are not intuitive (meaning they are not fully informative) and there is no explanation on the first page. I love Pfiffy to pieces, but the download archive options that seem so obvious to him (because he made them) are not at all obvious to the rest of us, or even easily figured out. 3 hours ago, Uncle64 said: Agree whit you. Some time the modders use names that confuses the heck out of regulars. It needs to be more clear what mods/files you need on many mods here. And as you say. I love Pfiffy:s mods to. Not his fault. But the main rules about how to name stuff. Have happen many times you open up the download and you find 20+ files to download and there is 1 letter that separates them. I thought it was quite simple: It starts with the original mod and the original Add-on. They are just ports to SE without changes. The Version with SE in the name has resaved esp and is reorganized into the SE file structure (for those who are still yelling about the header.....) This was done as preparation for the legendary versions. Then there is the Legendary version: I merged the original mod and the addon and added the missing Holds: Winterhold, Morthal, Dawnstar, Falkreath, and Solstheim as possible working places for your prostitudes. I also added 5 more prostitudes. And then there are the two SLEN versions: one based on the original mod and one based on the legendary version. These versions were edited by Yinkle. The basic version is for those who just want/need the player part of of TDF, the legendary one is for those who want it all. As this versions are made to work even without SLEN installed They are the recomended ones. You only need one. Because I never got any response about bugs in the edited versions I kept the old versions up as a fall-back. For me everything worked so far, but I didn't make it to Solstheim since I released the legendary version, so I can't tell if I did it right. And even if I played a long time with the Legendary SLEN version, I still can't tell if there are any problems with that one, too. The music file is just there to fill the emptiness: I kept it seperate, because it is question of personal taste. As far as I remember they come from Grieg, Smenta, Tschaikowsky and some unkown author from the medieval ages.
Uncle64 Posted February 4, 2020 Posted February 4, 2020 My self uses the mod and have no hickups at all works fine.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now