SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") 2023

15 hours ago, Skata20 said:

So after 10-15 seconds after I or my prostitute start to dance, the game crashes... Does anyone know what could be causing this?

I had (note the past tense) a custom Player Dance working (the Pole Dance that I made into a video), but at some point during the transition form NMM to Vortex, I lost it- now, when I press Custom Player Dance 1, my PC just stands there without moving and no music plays at all. Even worse, I have all of the "standard" dances enabled, and they don't have any music either.

The software link TDF provided on the original TDFPP page to play or convert to/from xwm format ("MultiXWM" or similar name) is now dead, and a Google search on playing/converting xwm turns up Creation Kit and a user-unfriendly component (it will only convert 1 file at a time) of some Microsoft SDK. So checking music files is not straightforward.

At one time (back in Oldrim) I think TDF had posted an explanation of how to activate the Pole Dance in TDFPP but now I can't find it- just "Register it with FNIS." It would be great if someone had a "TDFPP Dance Troubleshooting Guide."

• 3 weeks later...

I used them both side-by-side in Oldrim, but Radiant Prostitution was buggy AF, so I reluctantly uninstalled it. According to the SSE Conversion Tracking page, RP can be converted to SSE but "quests are buggy," which was why I uninstalled it from Oldrim all those years ago. So while it is basically compatible with TDFPP, it's apparently still buggy so you probably won't have a trouble-free experience with it.

In any event, I don't think RP bugs can prevent TDFPP animations from working. Since you're not sure whether or not you have run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, you might want to run it now, paying close attention to the messages you see in the FNIS window as it runs, making sure it "finds" all of your animation mods and reports that it successfully created the behavior files.

this my fnis run through...  mastaa  can u check my list mod?.. 

Spoiler

kyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Unknown (156 bones)   male: Unknown (156 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading APSexIdles V1.0SE ... 
Reading ArousedRedux V2.9 ... 
Reading DD V4.0.0 ... 
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ... 
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ... 
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ... 
Reading FlowerGirls SE - BDSM V1.2.0 ... 
Reading FlowerGirlsSE V3.0.2 ... 
Reading FNISBase V7.5.1 ... 
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ... 
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ... 
Reading MiasLair V6.2 ... 
Reading MME V6.07 ... 
Reading PAHE V5 ... 
Reading SexLab V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ... 
Reading SexyBanditCaptives V?.? ... 
Reading SMSkyrim V?.? ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 4 sets: 58 total groups: 282 added file slots: 2168 alternate files: 1089

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...

6104 animations for 23 mods successfully included (character)

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

here is my plugin mod list.. if mastas has time please check it.. if there are something that need to kick out.. 

Spoiler

3DNPC.esp

360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp

3DNPCVO1.esp

3DNPCVO2.esp

Abduction.esp

Ai Overhoul.esp

ajd_morthalghastlymine_sse_pc.esp

Ambriel.esp

AmorAdvExtended.esp

AP Skyrim SE.esp

Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp

arnima.esm

ArousedRedux.esm

Ars Metallica.esp

BeautifulDraugr.esp

Bijin AIO.esp

BlendedRoads.esp

BS_DLC_patch.esp

BSAssets.esm

BSHeartland.esm

CaesiaFollower.esp

Campfire.esm

CBBE.esp

CiceroFemaleSE.esp

Convenient Horses.esp

Daedric Bitchs.esp

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

DiverseDragonsCollectionSE.esp

DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp

ElysiumEstate.esp

Evil Lair of Hydra.esp

Falskaar - Boat Location.esp

Falskaar.esm

FGCumEffect.esp

FlowerGirls SE - Adventures.esp

FlowerGirls SE - BDSM.esm

FlowerGirls SE - Volcanic.esp

FlowerGirls SE.esm

FNIS.esp

FNISspells.esp

HearthCraft.esp

Helgen Reborn.esp

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp

Immersive Wenches.esp

Joy of Perspective.esp

KS Hairdo's.esp

LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm

Luminosity - Skyrim is Lit Edition.esp

LycHairstyler.esp

LycHairstylerFG.esp

MajesticMountains_Landscape.esm

MiasLair.esp

mihailhousedrescamp.esp

MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp

MilkModNEW CF.esp

MilkModNEW HF.esp

MilkModNEW.esp

MistySkye.esp

MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp

My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp

My Home Is Your Home.esp

notice board.esp

nwsFF_NoTeamMagicDamage.esp

nwsFF_NoTeamMagicDamage.esp

OBIS SE Patrols Addon.esp

OBIS SE.esp

Obsidian Weathers.esp

Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp

Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp

pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp

pahe-tdf-patch.esp

paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp

paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

paradise_halls.esm

Phenderix Magic World.esp

Qw_3DNPC_TheOrdinaryWomen Patch.esp

Qw_3DNPC_USSEP Patch.esp

Qw_BeyondReach_RDO Patch.esp

Qw_BeyondReach_USSEP Patch.esp

Qw_BeyondSkyrimBruma_USSEP Hotfix Patch.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

Realistic Haircolors.esp

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp

RigmorCyrodiil.esm

RosaFollower.esp

sandboxcylinderheight.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SexLab Eager NPCs.esp

SexLab Inflation Framework.esp

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

SexLab_RelationshipDialougeSystem_v2_.esp

SexLab_Solutions.esp

SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

SexLabSquirtSSE.esp

SexLabTools.esp

SexyBanditCaptives.esp

SINful CBP.esp

Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm

SkyrimReputation_SSE.esp

SkyUI_SE.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

SLPleasure.esp

SMSkyrim - Encounters.esp

SMSkyrim - Encounters.esp

SMSkyrim - My Home is Your Home Patch.esp

SMSkyrim.esp

SMSkyrim.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

Succubus Heart.esp

TBOS.esp

TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp

TestMCM.esp

The Ordinary Women.esp

The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp

Toccata as Elisif.esp

Trade & Barter.esp

UIExtensions.esp

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp

UNP Vanilla Outfits.esp

UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp

Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp

XPMSE.esp

YunDao_Hdt_Hair_FG.esp

YunDao_Hdt_Hair.esp

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

On 12/2/2019 at 9:51 PM, cendoisedap said:

Skeleton(hkx) female: Unknown (156 bones)   male: Unknown (156 bones)

This suggests that you do not have XPMSSE installed as your default skeleton, even though I see it further down the FNIS list as having been found and processed. The most likely cause of this is some other skeleton (e.g. SoS's included skeleton, some custom skeleton to support the new bodies, maybe the enhanced version Gromilla posted a couple of days ago, whatever) overriding XPMSSE. This may or may not be a problem you want to fix, but generally speaking, you shouldn't let anything override XPMSSE.

On 12/3/2019 at 9:52 PM, Vyxenne said:

This suggests that you do not have XPMSSE installed as your default skeleton, even though I see it further down the FNIS list as having been found and processed. The most likely cause of this is some other skeleton (e.g. SoS's included skeleton, some custom skeleton to support the new bodies, maybe the enhanced version Gromilla posted a couple of days ago, whatever) overriding XPMSSE. This may or may not be a problem you want to fix, but generally speaking, you shouldn't let anything override XPMSSE.

thx masta.. now my dick find the rightful place.. all prostitute shall be mine huhuu... i redownload skyrim again and use mod manager.. that damn vortex are too dumb to understand me..long live prostitution..

• 4 weeks later...

I played a little with TDF, noticed following bugs of incompatibilities:

1) Player has 4 time sex with clients - SL Aroused not count it. Where problem? Bugged Aroused Mod? or TDF doesn't work as "normal" sex ?

2) NPC talks to player, gives money, if Player talk to NPC again - double money (exploit?)

3) "Prostitution dialogs" on every NPC in game (kids, traders, guards etc), its silly, why not filter dialogs to be more "immersive".

Sorry for critic about mod, if I could I would fix all bugs by myself. but in Skyrim coding Im dumb.

On 12/11/2019 at 11:29 AM, yanming said:

Pls help, when using female player, after talking with NPC, she collect NPC's money, and nothing happens, but NPC will always follow player

I had similar problems, Player and NPC can stuck or do nothing. I resolved it by rebuilding FNIS animations and reload animations in game in MCM menu (SL Animation Loader).

It hepls but not in 100% cases, Sexlab lags very often in my game.

For new modders like me:

You must run FNIS after every Sexlab mod install/remove (if mod has animation), I dont know why, but other way it just dont work at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Let's pretend I'm functionally retarded.

Can you please give details of the differences between these files?

What is each one for? Are they independent of each other? Does one require another to work? I don't know which one(s) to install. A description on the download page might be helpful.

I have Skyrim Special Edition and Eager NPCS installed, as well as aroused redux.

I installed "TDF Independent Prostitutes Legendary - SLEN SE" but the MCM never initializes. I think that's what this post says to do, anyway:

Again, pretend I'm functionally retarded but somehow through magic figured out how to use MO2, SSEedit. and SSECK.

Capture.PNG

On 8/1/2019 at 10:34 PM, Pfiffy said:

There is the original port of TDF... No changes.

then there is the original Addon without changes.

The SE Version cvomes with some smaller patches, 

The Legendary addon is an expansion of both, the original version and the addon (I added the other Holds and Dragonborn as potential destinations and added 5 more independent prostitudes) 

The last file contains just some musik for the dancers... 

The SLEN versions have a bridge to SLEN, so that prostitution also counts in SLEN.....

I do appreciate the response, but you provided less than zero useful information. It would have confused me more. Didn't I specifically request that you treat me as though I'm functionally retarded?? Shame!

I ended up figuring it out on my own. Contrary to what your post I linked implies, both "TDF Aggressive Prostitution - SLEN_SSE" and "TDF Independent Prostitutes Legendary - SLEN SE" are required to make the mod work for a SLEN installation with the add-on. I'm guessing a non-SLEN installation requires "TDF Agressive Prostitution SE" and then "TDF Independent Prostitutes Legendary SE" for a non-slen SE version.

12 hours ago, jb136 said:

I do appreciate the response, but you provided less than zero useful information. It would have confused me more. Didn't I specifically request that you treat me as though I'm functionally retarded?? Shame!

I ended up figuring it out on my own. Contrary to what your post I linked implies, both "TDF Aggressive Prostitution - SLEN_SSE" and "TDF Independent Prostitutes Legendary - SLEN SE" are required to make the mod work for a SLEN installation with the add-on. I'm guessing a non-SLEN installation requires "TDF Agressive Prostitution SE" and then "TDF Independent Prostitutes Legendary SE" for a non-slen SE version.

I, too, asked for some clarification on which files are required for what. The file names are not intuitive (meaning they are not fully informative) and there is no explanation on the first page.  I love Pfiffy to pieces, but the download archive options that seem so obvious to him (because he made them) are not at all obvious to the rest of us, or even easily figured out.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

I, too, asked for some clarification on which files are required for what. The file names are not intuitive (meaning they are not fully informative) and there is no explanation on the first page.  I love Pfiffy to pieces, but the download archive options that seem so obvious to him (because he made them) are not at all obvious to the rest of us, or even easily figured out.

Agree whit you. Some time the modders use names that confuses the heck out of regulars.

It needs to be more clear what mods/files you need on many mods here.

And as you say. I love Pfiffy:s mods to. Not his fault. But the main rules about how to name stuff.

Have happen many times you open up the download and you find 20+ files to download and there is 1 letter that separates them.

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

3 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

Agree whit you. Some time the modders use names that confuses the heck out of regulars.

It needs to be more clear what mods/files you need on many mods here.

And as you say. I love Pfiffy:s mods to. Not his fault. But the main rules about how to name stuff.

Have happen many times you open up the download and you find 20+ files to download and there is 1 letter that separates them.

I thought it was quite simple:

It starts with the original mod and the original Add-on. They are just ports to SE without changes. 

The Version with SE in the name has resaved esp and is reorganized into the SE file structure (for those who are still yelling about the header.....) This was done as preparation for the legendary versions. 

Then there is the Legendary version: I merged the original mod and the addon and added the missing Holds: Winterhold, Morthal, Dawnstar, Falkreath, and Solstheim as possible working places for your prostitudes. I also added 5 more prostitudes. 

And then there are the two SLEN versions: one based on the original mod and one based on the legendary version. These versions were edited by Yinkle. 

The basic version is for those who just want/need the player part of of TDF, the legendary one is for those who want it all.  As this versions are made to work even without SLEN installed They are the recomended ones. You only need one. 

Because I never got any response about bugs in the edited versions I kept the old versions up as a fall-back. For me everything worked so far, but I didn't make it to Solstheim since I released the legendary version, so I can't tell if I did it right. And even if I played a long time with the Legendary SLEN version, I still can't tell if there are any problems with that one, too. 

The music file is just there to fill the emptiness: I kept it seperate, because it is question of personal taste. As far as I remember they come from Grieg, Smenta, Tschaikowsky and some unkown author from the medieval ages.