SexoutBreeder [v5.9.3] New Data Pack [v12] and experimental plugin

Guest user29

Guest user29

If someone else could try to turn in pups and let me know if you can or not, that'd help. If you can't I'll have a look at it.

Took a while but it turned out. I might animate the arms. Not sure. The abdomen on the back there is animated and pulses. I'll probably have another optional upgrade that gives you the animated belly that's used in the bloatfly episode.

Looks neat, though if I may... It seems a little odd that with an abdomen that huge, there is nothing else on her body that is mutated except for the little antennae. The ant parts end up looking a bit stuck on, rather than being seamless with the rest of the body. But that is just my opinion I guess. Still, would it be possible to add some carapace on her shoulders and upper arms, and maybe the lower legs? Similar to the deathclaw mutation, unless that is too samey. But I thought that type of thing really helped the mutation look more complete.

Guest user29

You don't talk to your pups to turn them in anymore, you just turn them in when they're in your inventory.

Took a while but it turned out. I might animate the arms. Not sure. The abdomen on the back there is animated and pulses. I'll probably have another optional upgrade that gives you the animated belly that's used in the bloatfly episode.

Looks neat, though if I may... It seems a little odd that with an abdomen that huge, there is nothing else on her body that is mutated except for the little antennae. The ant parts end up looking a bit stuck on, rather than being seamless with the rest of the body. But that is just my opinion I guess. Still, would it be possible to add some carapace on her shoulders and upper arms, and maybe the lower legs? Similar to the deathclaw mutation, unless that is too samey. But I thought that type of thing really helped the mutation look more complete.

I'm walking a very fine line. If I do too much it becomes very unsexy very quickly. I've got all the stages completed, but I'll toy around with adding some skin/carapace because it did work well with the deathclaw.

I'm walking a very fine line. If I do too much it becomes very unsexy very quickly. I've got all the stages completed, but I'll toy around with adding some skin/carapace because it did work well with the deathclaw.

Understandable. I was mindful of this and that's why I suggested something similar to the deathclaw. Figured if it already existed elsewhere in the mod it might be okay for this too.

Guest user29

All right, here's the final mutation.

It'll go something like

(all mutations lower on the list includes everything above)

antannae

wings

Ant Abdomen + carapace 

Arms

Animated Belly. (the one in the attached picture)

I could make the last stage the arms if you guys want the belly and not the arms. They look pretty cool though. Has sort of a Kerrigan feel to it :P

edit: scratch that, arms has to go where it is, for coding reasons. When you're not producing eggs, I'm basically going to drop you down 1 mutation level.

post-14891-0-79389800-1363115643_thumb.jpg

update won't be tonight, hit a coding snag. Will try again tomorrow.

Sorry to hear that. I am sure that when released it will be great.

"1363054137">

I have a problem where i cant leave the pups to the den mother :/ am I alone?

Where will you release the new updates? Here or on a mirror?  As Ive seen  you say "ill update this sunday" Do you mean as a post or a file :P 

Regarding the Den mother. You have to finish some steps after entering the den before you are accepted and allowed to give pups to the den mother. Follow the quest with the Alpha and you will be told when you are able to give pups to the den mother in a prompt. A few simple task to be accepted into the pack. I don't want to give away the spoiler.  It worked since User29 first implemented it. However I haven't played through that episode in quite a long time, something might of changed.

I know. Ive gotten the message before and it worked fine last time. Now im on a new char and ive done all the tasks and gotten the message. It still wont let me :/

Sorry, I haven't gotten any saves anywhere near that. I am running a male play through this time and I don't have any breeder mods or the needed textures. At least we know that you are aware of the steps to get the ability to turn in the pups. Hopefully someone is running breeder and can do a quick test and see if their version is working properly so that User29 can check if needed.

regarding the problem with being  unable to turn in pups i had this same issue, in my case it was a load order problem i use the help section to reorder my breeder plugin and it solved my issue i recommend that you check your load order and start from a save with NO PLUGINS OF ANY KIND activated

Guest user29

All right, so here's what I have done after about a day of working on it. This may solve the pup problems. I can't remember, that's one of the things I'd like you guys to test for me.

Soo in this update

Deathclaw night vision

Sam Deathclaw mutation

Sam made into a proper companion

Coyote Mutation (A new plant in Fenris's pride)

The Ant Episode (need a name for the quest, some sort of ant pun would be best, let me know if you have any ideas)

You can begin the ant episode by traveling to the Legion Safehouse. Once there, travel west towards mojave outpost down a hill. If you look south you'll see a small pond. South past that pond is the entrance. You shouldn't have to travel very far from the safe house.

Now, important. With this experimental update you really shouldn't save after you try any of the new stuff. Since I took a break some of the new things might be only partially implemented. But that's sorta the whole idea. I need you guys to try the different things and let me know how they work. The ant episode ends after

the vision

For any of the new mutations (and ant episode) you need to get the new data pack (v12)

Enjoy and please please please report bugs. Also feedback on what i have done on the ant episode is very welcome as well. It's turning out fantastic in my opinion. Enjoy.

SexoutBreeder.7z

Guest user29

Yeah I really left you hanging lol. I know I created something good when after I'm done testing it I even want to play more of it.

That's good feedback though :P

Only thing I can think of to make it better is change the smoothness of the fade to black/ and vision start ups.  Like maybe slowly fade out the hud as well from the screen when the screen goes black..or have the screen slowly go black/transition to black.  Iono just  nit picking here, but it was awesome good job so far. 

Whats the new plant/coyote  mutation? I'm in the correct location I'm guessing just not seeing it. 

Also you can use the U, Y hotkeys in the vision scene.

edit

nvm found it, never got a message saying she changed after eating the plants for each stage of mutation (6 plants in total), also the coyote mutations are unequipped during sex 

load order

sexout.esm

sexout common resources

sexout pregnancy

sexout slavery

sexout legion

sexout store

and I don't know if this was reported but during birth the pup in the den can walk up to the PC and ask for milk/food causing the camera view to go into UFO mode. (this might not be problem with your mod but better safe then sorry). 

So I gave the Farm a try, it was fun but I noted a few things.

I liked the being imprisoned however with imcn I had to turn alot of the multipliers down to keep the character alive primarily due to pan not feeding for a few days, also the debbie scene never proced, so on the 3rd attempt to get out I found the deslaver which didnt work.

overall despite the difficulties encountered it was good, no mutations found and the women imprissioned not being really used as cows ergo milked was bit off.

Now just throwing it out there perhaps for the Farm maybe throw in some mutations bigger chest that always has milk in it, negative mutations that after x amount of births the player losses intelligence.

does the ant episode end after the vision?

Also I would love it if you expanded the fenris episode. Like maybe having another female wolf (possibly one you birthed for fenris) challenge you for the spot of top female/breeding partner, then you have to prove to fenris that you are better than the new wolf. Maybe have 2 ways to accomplish this,  have 1 way for dominant players and 1 for submissive players.

For example

Dominant players could complete hunting challenges to impress fenris with their skill in battle by bringing back trophy kills of monsters such as fire ants, ghouls, deathclaws, giant scorpions, legendary nightstalker or legendary cazador etc. If you fail to impress Fenris you should be demoted to being his bitch for a set period of time, then try again. Kills such as the legendary monsters should be almost guaranteed since their is only 1 of each in the game to my knowledge.

Submissive players could try to prove they are a better breeder than the new wolf, this would also be a great tie in for the fertility herb you added (though I'd move it out of the cave so the player has to go find it). Fenris should become much more demanding and aggressive with you to see just how worthy you are of birthing his pack. If successful in proving yourself, Fenris should remain more demanding/aggressive in my opinion as he would see it as an opportunity to assert even more dominance over you . If you fail Fenris should make you leave the cave until you can prove your usefulness, possibly through hunting monsters for a new meal or killing the new wolf (make it very difficult)

Oh, there is a building from what is probably Monster Wars exactly where the ants are.

Monster Wars seems to clash with everything... And it makes the super mutants acually unplayable due to a giant raider camp on top of it. Probably a good idea to add to the 'do not play with breeder' list.

Ant is great. Maybe have a NPC somewhere that gives you the quest and location to the ants nest. As its super out of the way of pretty much anything.

All we need now are some ant sex animations.