Rate Mod if you like it, you can support me on Patreon

Requirements:

• XPMSE 2.0+
  • FNIS
  • SkSe
  • SexLab Framework 1.59+
  • SkyUI
  • Racemenu or Netimmerse Override, Or download netimmerse scaling
  • Body/armor replacer with "NPC Belly", "NPC L Breast" and "NPC R Breast" nodes

Instalation

1. install dependencies
  2. install this mod*
  3. run FNIS
  4. Play

*if you want to use bodymorph scaling(better pregnancy body visuals), you need to install bodyslide patch and build morphs for your armors/body

SexLab Hentai Pregnancy Legendary Edition (SexLab Hentai Pregnancy Special Edition)

This is continuation of SexLabHentaiPregnancy by flyingtoasters with bugfixes and new features.

Simplified pregnancy for SexLab. Does not run simulations(yet?), the script gets attached to a NPC only for the duration that they are pregnant. Intended for PC and NPCs.

Features

• Increases the breast and belly size of females using node scaling
  • Body morph option also increases nipple areolas, milk increases nipple size
  • Works for player, followers and NPCs, (creatures?)
  • Pregnancies from creature sex
  • Soulgem pregnancies
  • Anal pregnancies(work for males)
  • Mod supports up to 50 Pregnancies for NPCs at the same time.
  • Milking (with ability to milk in jugs of milk if hearthfire dlc installed)
  • Everything is configurable through MCM
  • Support for old HP plugins if you want child birth options
  • Support for SexLab Inflation Framework(SLIF) (if using node scaling, non bodyslide)
  • Support for SexLab Separate Orgasms(SLSO)

Cuminflation

Having sex can cause cum inflation, which can then cause pregnancy or deflation.

Soulgem Pregnancy

Characters can birth soulgems after having sex.

Soulgem pregnancy does not produce child.

Belly doesnt grow bigger than amount of soulgems it holds.

Every time female is fertilized soulgem count increases (up to a maximum set in MCM) and size reduces, thus needing more time for gems to grow.

To birth Black soulgems "father" must be human npc(non creature).

PC can choose to birth soulgems prematurely.

Milking

During 1/3 pregnancy time - 1/3 post pregnancy time, characters will lactate.

PC will get spells to self milk, NPCs will milk them selves.

If you have Hearthfire DLC, characters can lactate in Jug of Milk, which can be used later for crafting, consuming or sale.

You can get milked by using zaz dwemer machines or MME milkpumps.

Slavetats tattoos

You can edit included json file to set desired tattoos for:

-Non pregnant - post pregnancy/cuminflation

-Normal pregnancy

-Soulgem pregnancy

Modders:

You can check pregnancy through "HentaiPregnantFaction" its ranks are:

1- actor is cuminflated

2- actor is cuminflated and will be pregnant

3- actor is pregnant

You can check lactation through "HentaiLactatingFaction" its ranks equal to milk, not in faction = notlactating

Translation:

MCM is handled through HentaiPregnancy_ENGLISH.txt

Script strings is handled through HentaiPregnancy_Strings

Credits

• Thanks to jbezorg for the fluids
  • Thanks to GECK.O for leaky nips
  • Thanks to flyingtoasters for original mod
  • Thanks to Zaz/Zax for ZAP(milking animation)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/03/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Thanks for making this mod. Couple of quick questions:

1. Game in progress with original Hentai Pregnancy mod;  Can be changing to your edition (a) just be done mid-game with current in-progress preganancies carried over? (b) requires clean save ergo current pregnancies wiped? or (c) Should start new game.

2. "Support for old HP plugins": Hopefully includes Children+Soulgems mod?

Cheers

23 minutes ago, Tumai said:

Thanks for making this mod. Couple of quick questions:

1. Game in progress with original Hentai Pregnancy mod;  Can be changing to your edition (a) just be done mid-game with current in-progress preganancies carried over? (b) requires clean save ergo current pregnancies wiped? or (c) Should start new game.

2. "Support for old HP plugins": Hopefully includes Children+Soulgems mod?

Cheers

b

yes, it should

I've been using a mix of Milk Mod Economy and Soul Gem Oven for a long time now but from the description, this seems to be almost combining the functionality of both into 1 package.  Is that the intention for this mod?  

I look forward to trying this mod out when I next restart a play through!

9 hours ago, Ed86 said:

Modders:

You can check pregnancy through "HentaiPregnantFaction" its ranks are:

1- actor is cuminflated

2- actor is cuminflated and will be pregnant

3- actor is pregnant

Probably should add "actor is lactating after pregnancy" as a possible status or even a lactating and pregnant status as well.  That would allow for other mods to use the lactating status for comments etc.

So this is like a combination of fill her up, sexlab inflation framework, soulgem oven, and the old hentai pregnancy mod, all in one and with native support for seperate orgasms? Oh hell yes. 

An ignorant question, but what's the difference between the normal version and the NIO version? (I've heard the term but never really understood what nif override meant/did)

9 hours ago, sapho888 said:

I've been using a mix of Milk Mod Economy and Soul Gem Oven for a long time now but from the description, this seems to be almost combining the functionality of both into 1 package.  Is that the intention for this mod?  

I look forward to trying this mod out when I next restart a play through!

combining? well... almost, those mods are complex, hp is very simple in that regard

9 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Probably should add "actor is lactating after pregnancy" as a possible status or even a lactating and pregnant status as well.  That would allow for other mods to use the lactating status for comments etc.

hm... probably easier to add another faction for 0,1 = no,yes

5 hours ago, lindazana said:

So this is like a combination of fill her up, sexlab inflation framework, soulgem oven, and the old hentai pregnancy mod, all in one and with native support for seperate orgasms? Oh hell yes. 

An ignorant question, but what's the difference between the normal version and the NIO version? (I've heard the term but never really understood what nif override meant/did)

no, fill her up/soulgem oven are more detailed at cuminflation/gembirth

old hentai pregnancy had cuminflation/gembirth pulgins but it was all terribly outdated, with bugs and having bunch of plugins in load order isnt nice, so they were rewritten, extended, fixed and included into once nice package

and if there is enough interest i can add more features

sexlab inflation framework does totally different thing

NIE is skse plugin handles scaling from latest mod = lots of conflicts from body changing mods

NIO is racemenu plugin that handles scaling from many mods = no(minimal) conflicts

sexlab inflation framework sits between mods and NIO(and maybe NIE) to allow you more finecontrol of mods scaling from inside game/mcm, if those mods support SLIF

yay, it's about time this mod got a new improved version. loving it so far. Now if I could just convince someone/anyone to allow the condoms from Sexlab Std'S to block pregnancies from this mod when worn/in use, my life would be complete.

3 hours ago, chevalierx said:

frst test no belly grow

the breast is ok

after 2 birth no belly scale

and no reduce breats

Sounds like you don't have this:

Requirements:

• XPMSE 2.0+
  • FNIS
  • SkSe
  • SexLab Framework 1.59+
  • SkyUI
  • Racemenu or Netimmerse Override, Or download netimmerse option
  • Body/armor replacer with "NPC Belly", "NPC L Breast" and "NPC R Breast" nodes

Specifically you need to be using a body that supports those nodes.  Having the armor or clothing you like to wear supporting those nodes as well is also a pretty good idea since without that you could get situations where the changes made to the body vanish when the clothes are put on.  Oddly enough, if you have the armor which supports those nodes when the body doesn't you may see the changes to the body when clothed and they vanish when the clothes come off.

I hope that helps and isn't just stuff you already knew.

Hello Ed86

Thank you for doing this, I put off using the old Hentai Pregnancy due to all the problems people posted in it's support thread, so I'm very happy to try this out now.

I set pregnancy duration to 60 days and so far everything looks good, belly n boobs are progressing evenly through SLIF, takes a little getting used to if you've never used SLIF before ( like me ) but it's certainly worth using with this mod.

I am having a problem removing pregnancy's of none unique NPC's, a hunter and a Riften Guard were made preg ( both are female ) and decided it was probably best to remove them, but when i click on the clear pregnancy for those two nothing happens, they still remain in the list.

There is an option above to clear all pregnancy's but I don't want to activate that and lose my charater's baby as well, or do I activate that, then click on the indivual NPC's to clear them, then deactivate it before closing the MCM?

You mentioned you might add more features, I'd love to see the player get a little slower as pregnancy develops - say 5% slower at 50% -74% preg and 10% slower at 75% - 100% preg.  The appeal of this mod is it's lightweight so hopefully my request wont add too much if you do this.

Maybe a toggle in the MCM to reset Ninode data?  ( like how you've done with your MME Mod ), just sometimes the belly gets distorted, with me it's always after being invisible, and I can't find a way to reset it correctly even through SLIF.

Anyways thank you again for doing this and for sharing your hard work with us.

5 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Sounds like you don't have this:

Specifically you need to be using a body that supports those nodes.  Having the armor or clothing you like to wear supporting those nodes as well is also a pretty good idea since without that you could get situations where the changes made to the body vanish when the clothes are put on.  Oddly enough, if you have the armor which supports those nodes when the body doesn't you may see the changes to the body when clothed and they vanish when the clothes come off.

I hope that helps and isn't just stuff you already knew.

i use full hdt body (cbbe) and all armors are made withat body via bodyslide

so why soul oven 3 work ?

so why more hormones work with belly ?

only this mod not work with belly and alone without any mod that modify belly

I've tried to use "standart" mod version, but belly scaling didn't work. And NetImmerse version seems to have racemenu scaling conflict (Like resetting NPC's belly size on cell change,  or scaling resets to default bodyshape at the end of pregnancy untill save/reload - once game save/loaded, racemenu restores it's edits.).

I think I'll try to make a clean save test again (just to be sure) and look if belly scaling works properly after starting a new game.

Everything else besides scaling works good so far.

5 hours ago, dragongodmod117 said:

Any possible reason why the MCM doesn't show? Even tried the save/ reload thing like getting EC+ to load. Also already tried "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1".

Try to start a new game just to test it. If mod's MCM pops up, then you probably have too heavy script load on your current save, which is not good.

7 hours ago, chevalierx said:

i use full hdt body (cbbe) and all armors are made withat body via bodyslide

so why soul oven 3 work ?

so why more hormones work with belly ?

only this mod not work with belly and alone without any mod that modify belly

You see that's details that you should have put into your first post so the obvious questions could be skipped.  Have you tried both methods of scaling?   Are you using the Sexlab Inflation Framework (SLIF)? 

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

You see that's details that you should have put into your first post so the obvious questions could be skipped.  Have you tried both methods of scaling?   Are you using the Sexlab Inflation Framework (SLIF)? 

where the 2nd methode in mcm ?

and no

1 hour ago, Mr. Wick said:

@Ed86 does this happen to be compatible with FillHerUp ?

why wouldn't it be

1 hour ago, dragongodmod117 said:

Oh right I forgot to say I tried that too... It still doesn't show.

how about reinstalling skyrim? xD

1 minute ago, WaxenFigure said:

It a separate download file that changes the method used, would be nice if it was an MCM option.  Try that, hopefully it will do the trick for you.

it wont be in mcm, coz racemenu/NIO is a hard dependency, so the only way to switch it is on/off to replace script that handles scaling

and there is no NIO for SE

either way today's update should fix it